March 28, 2024, 04:14:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #189 4/06/11 - 4/11/11  (Read 189536 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: April 06, 2011, 06:21:28 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/27454251/index.html
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Casey Anthony Evidence Hearing
WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer talked about Casey and her defense team's fight to get key evidence tossed out during Wednesday's hearing. (04/06/11)

Thank you!

I heart me some Bill Sheaffer!

In a nutshell 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: April 06, 2011, 06:29:33 PM »

Click the image or go to http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/nominee-detail.cfm?id=9324 to vote for Yuri Melich!     

Reminder for the evening Monkeys Wink

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: April 06, 2011, 06:30:33 PM »

Today's hearing......20 parts downloaded so far.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1EFE760F404EE5BF

Just added Part 21 which is Blowhole's closing argument.....I can't torture myself & listen to him again today.

Jeff aston's closing starts in Part 25

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #223 on: April 06, 2011, 06:38:18 PM »

what is the reason that baez is saying casey waited 31 days before reporting caylee missing? i must have missed that
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: April 06, 2011, 06:40:47 PM »

what is the reason that baez is saying casey waited 31 days before reporting caylee missing? i must have missed that

He won't reveal that "secret" bombshell until his opening statement @ trial.....in the first 2 minutes, so he says.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: April 06, 2011, 06:52:39 PM »

Please use your browser's back button to re-enter the text you see in the grey and white box and then re-submit your vote.

Edit to change color from red to blue.  MB

This is what I keep getting when trying to vote for Yuri.  Anyone have the solution?  
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 07:23:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: April 06, 2011, 06:56:42 PM »

He won't reveal that "secret" bombshell until his opening statement @ trial.....in the first 2 minutes, so he says.

It's gotta have something to do with mental state I think.  My bet is she'll say that she saw George kill Caylee in one of those fits of rage he has - and the PTSD from that made her go grind and screw any man who walked - I mean seriously, who wouldn't have that response to seeing your child murdered?!  Right?!  ... just MO ... but it's gotta be something like that I think.  And I think it's gonna be something George related. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: April 06, 2011, 06:59:08 PM »

Baez is suprised that Vass would consider this science?

I am sure Vass is surprised that anyone would consider bozo an attorney. I know I am.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: April 06, 2011, 07:01:28 PM »

9 AM Friday for Status hearing.

Hearing is over for the day.

KC looks like an old washer woman.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: April 06, 2011, 07:02:08 PM »

Baez is suprised that Vass would consider this science?

I am sure Vass is surprised that anyone would consider bozo an attorney. I know I am.
Me too TURBO!   

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: April 06, 2011, 07:06:07 PM »

Linda and Jeff as Baez drones on.

Linda has looked like this most of the day. It is like he is boring her as much as us. She has rarely even been taking notes which tell you that they don't think his irrational arguments are going to fly.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: April 06, 2011, 07:07:12 PM »

Please use your browser's back button to re-enter the text you see in the grey and white box and then re-submit your vote.
Edit to change color from red to blue.  MB

This is what I keep getting when trying to vote for Yuri.  Anyone have the solution?  

It's the captcha ...

You have to type those weird letters into the box to prove you are human.

(You can change the letters if you simply cannot read it, by pressing the icon above the speaker icon.)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 07:24:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: April 06, 2011, 07:08:00 PM »

Linda and Jeff as Baez drones on.
Linda looks thoroughly disgusted...

I know what I was thinking.......and that was "I wish that silly SOB would shut up"

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: April 06, 2011, 07:08:50 PM »

Honestly ... my high point of the day was Ashton's closing.  Vass's testimony is ONLY THERE to cooberate testimony about a dead body being in KC's trunk ... it's certainly not the only testimony pointing to there being a dead body in KC's trunk.  He of course said it more professionally and succinctly ... but I think the jury will get it. 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: April 06, 2011, 07:12:44 PM »

[You have to type those weird letters into the box to prove you are human.

(You can change the letters if you simply cannot read it, by pressing the icon above the speaker icon.)

See, I've seen those before on other sites ... but those "weird letters" or the "box" they are in ... don't even show up for me ... and I've waited and waited!  I am human, I swear!     I'll try from one of the hospitals tomorrow!  That'll show'em!   

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: April 06, 2011, 07:13:44 PM »

I don't think they are going to try to frame George.  I think the story will be more or less the way Casey told it--the second version where Caylee was stolen in Blanchard park by Zanny and her sister Samantha and told not to tell or they would kill Caylee. Same old nonsense.  Also that Casey partied for a month on Zanny's written instructions so that no one would know anything was wrong. I think in the penalty phase they will blame George for Casey being the way she is. Lazy, a thief, maybe a hooker, etc. George was her example.  Lazy, stole Cindy's money, womanizer, etc.  Casey was a little female version of George. 

Casey purposely lied about where Zanny lived to protect Caylee, as well as claiming that she worked at Universal for some twisted reason.

None of the above is true, of course.  IMO Casey chloroformed Caylee and then put the duct tape on her face to stop her breathing.  She did it deliberately and purposely so that she could live the irresponsible life she wanted and wouldn't have to answer to Cindy. The part which is so disturbing is that she drove around in her car for several days with her precious little baby rotting away in her trunk.  Not only that, but Casey smelling it.  Unbelievable.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: April 06, 2011, 07:15:20 PM »

[You have to type those weird letters into the box to prove you are human.

See, I've seen those before on other sites ... but those "weird letters" or the "box" they are in ... don't even show up for me ... and I've waited and waited!  I am human, I swear!     I'll try from one of the hospitals tomorrow!  That'll show'em!   

..or try another browser. I have found I have to use Opera to vote, as I get an error right after voting using Firefox.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: April 06, 2011, 07:23:59 PM »

Brandi you really really are the BEST! 

Went on my google chrome and it was all there!  Voted!  And if I can just expound for a moment ...

my "proof I'm a human" words were exactly this ...

"studifC type"

I personally thing old Yuri is pretty Studific myself ... so thought those words were very apropos!   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: April 06, 2011, 07:25:47 PM »

Brandi you really really are the BEST! 

Went on my google chrome and it was all there!  Voted!  And if I can just expound for a moment ...

my "proof I'm a human" words were exactly this ...

"studifC type"

I personally thing old Yuri is pretty Studific myself ... so thought those words were very apropos!   

I sure hope he wins!!!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: April 06, 2011, 07:27:59 PM »

I don't think they are going to try to frame George.  I think the story will be more or less the way Casey told it--the second version where Caylee was stolen in Blanchard park by Zanny and her sister Samantha and told not to tell or they would kill Caylee. Same old nonsense.  Also that Casey partied for a month on Zanny's written instructions so that no one would know anything was wrong. I think in the penalty phase they will blame George for Casey being the way she is. Lazy, a thief, maybe a hooker, etc. George was her example.  Lazy, stole Cindy's money, womanizer, etc.  Casey was a little female version of George. 

Casey purposely lied about where Zanny lived to protect Caylee, as well as claiming that she worked at Universal for some twisted reason.

None of the above is true, of course.  IMO Casey chloroformed Caylee and then put the duct tape on her face to stop her breathing.  She did it deliberately and purposely so that she could live the irresponsible life she wanted and wouldn't have to answer to Cindy. The part which is so disturbing is that she drove around in her car for several days with her precious little baby rotting away in her trunk.  Not only that, but Casey smelling it.  Unbelievable.
Oh ... see I don't think they can go that way ... with it being real .. because they never found any of those people.

I think they have to come up with some reason that KC made that whole story up in her mind.

But who knows with these folks! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.