March 28, 2024, 07:16:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #189 4/06/11 - 4/11/11  (Read 189552 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: April 06, 2011, 07:29:52 PM »

[You have to type those weird letters into the box to prove you are human.

(You can change the letters if you simply cannot read it, by pressing the icon above the speaker icon.)

See, I've seen those before on other sites ... but those "weird letters" or the "box" they are in ... don't even show up for me ... and I've waited and waited!  I am human, I swear!     I'll try from one of the hospitals tomorrow!  That'll show'em!   

Sounds like your computer is missing a plug-in -- maybe Java, Adobe Flash, or Adobe Shockwave.  I would bet it is Java.  Make sure you have downloaded the latest versions of those and see if the boxes appear.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: April 06, 2011, 07:37:34 PM »

Sounds like your computer is missing a plug-in -- maybe Java, Adobe Flash, or Adobe Shockwave.  I would bet it is Java.  Make sure you have downloaded the latest versions of those and see if the boxes appear.
Thanks flutter!  Google chrome fixed the problem thank goodness.

I also want to give a SHOUT OUT to Mrs Melich!  What's that saying ... behind every wonderful man ... there's a more wonderful woman ... or something like that!  Someone keeps the homefire burning while Yuri works on cases like Caylee's every day!  Props to the Melich family!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: April 06, 2011, 07:40:44 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/04/casey-anthony-frye-hearings-day-4.html
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Casey Anthony Frye Hearings: Day 4

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: April 06, 2011, 07:42:17 PM »

Today's hearing......20 parts downloaded so far.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1EFE760F404EE5BF

Just added Part 21 which is Blowhole's closing argument.....I can't torture myself & listen to him again today.

Jeff aston's closing starts in Part 25
Now this I will go watch!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: April 06, 2011, 07:44:04 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2011/04/06/casey-anthony-fryed-green-tomatoes/
Casey Anthony – Fryed Green Tomatoes
04/06/2011 donchais

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: April 06, 2011, 07:44:10 PM »

Well, let's see just how bad Baez blew this.   He talked about 6th amendment, not mentioned in his motion.....

That fool does not even now what 6th Amendment rights are. He is too stupid to take up air on this planet.

Is he claiming she did not get a speedy trial when he is the one responsible or that they are not allowing her a trial by jury?

The Sixth Amendment requires juries to be impartial. Impartiality has been interpreted as requiring individual jurors to be unbiased but not to have no knowledge of the case.

Article III, Section 2 of the Constitution requires defendants be tried by juries selected from the state in which the crime was committed. The Sixth Amendment extends the rule by requiring trials to occur in districts of the crime. That the place where the offense is charged to have occurred determines the trial's location.

A defendant has the right to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation against him. Therefore, an indictment must allege all the ingredients of the crime to such a degree of precision that it would allow the accused to assert double jeopardy if the same charges are brought up in subsequent prosecution of the same crime.

The defense must have an opportunity to "confront" and cross-examine witnesses. The Confrontation Clause relates to the common law rule preventing the admission of hearsay,However, in California v. Green, 399 U.S. 149 (1970), the Supreme Court has held that the hearsay rule is not the same as the Confrontation Clause. Hearsay may, in some circumstances, be admitted though it is not covered by one of the long-recognized exceptions. For example, prior testimony may be admitted if the witness is unavailable.

The right to confront and cross-examine witnesses also applies to physical evidence; the prosecution must present physical evidence to the jury, providing the defense ample opportunity to cross-examine its validity and meaning. Prosecution generally may not refer to evidence without first presenting it.

The Compulsory Process Clause gives any criminal defendant the right to call witnesses in his favor.

A defendant has the right to be represented by the attorney(s) of his choice or may represent himself. However, a court may deny the defendant such a right when it is deemed that the defendant is incompetent to waive the right to counsel.

Originally, the clause was not interpreted as requiring the state to appoint counsel where the defendant could not afford to do so. The Supreme Court began to expand the interpretation of the clause. In Powell v. Alabama, 287 U.S. 45 (1932), in which it held, “in a capital case, where the defendant is unable to employ counsel, and is incapable adequately of making his own defense because of ignorance, feeble mindedness, illiteracy, or the like, it is the duty of the court, whether requested or not, to assign counsel for him.”

I think bozo has his amendments mixed up for this case.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: April 06, 2011, 07:56:00 PM »

Hi Turbo!

Byass is using the 6th amendment due to the fact that he could not get the Vass study records from the body farm.  Ashton took acception saying that all Byass did to get them was ask Ashton ... and he didn't have them ... and ask the body farm ... who told him no.  He didn't try any harder than that according the Ashton.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: April 06, 2011, 07:56:45 PM »

Now this I will go watch!  

Jeff is SO good with case law and his method of speaking. Old bumble butt has to once again dig through all his papers and have the last word. He is so incompetent is would be funny if a baby had not been murdered.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: April 06, 2011, 07:57:27 PM »

ie ... he can't cross examine Vass because he doesn't have all the info ... blah blah blah.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: April 06, 2011, 08:01:07 PM »

Hi Turbo!

Byass is using the 6th amendment due to the fact that he could not get the Vass study records from the body farm.  Ashton took acception saying that all Byass did to get them was ask Ashton ... and he didn't have them ... and ask the body farm ... who told him no.  He didn't try any harder than that according the Ashton.

That speaks volumes as the "Body Farm" has NOTHING to do with Vass. They couldn't release anything unless he wanted a dead decaying body from their field. Geeshhhhh

If bozo had listened or even researched this adequately he would have known that. Vass ONLY used the Body Farm to do some of his research. Vass works for Oak Ridge National Labs.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: April 06, 2011, 08:04:28 PM »

ie ... he can't cross examine Vass because he doesn't have all the info ... blah blah blah.

All he had to do was subpeona the records he wanted from ORNL but he was too stupid to do that. The truth is he did not know what the heck he needed and now he is sucking hind teat because of his stupidity.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: April 06, 2011, 08:05:22 PM »

Hi Turbo!

Byass is using the 6th amendment due to the fact that he could not get the Vass study records from the body farm.  Ashton took acception saying that all Byass did to get them was ask Ashton ... and he didn't have them ... and ask the body farm ... who told him no.  He didn't try any harder than that according the Ashton.

That speaks volumes as the "Body Farm" has NOTHING to do with Vass. They couldn't release anything unless he wanted a dead decaying body from their field. Geeshhhhh

If bozo had listened or even researched this adequately he would have known that. Vass ONLY used the Body Farm to do some of his research. Vass works for Oak Ridge National Labs.
OK well it may have been Oak Ridge who told him NO ... I had kind of gone into mind numbing Coors Light by then ... But the BEST was after Ashton said Byass only tried those two avenues and didn't go any further ... Byass stands up and tells us he is representing an INDIGENT client ... Woke right up out of my stupor then!  IMO she wasn't indigent til he spent her money on himself!  AAAAAAHHHHH!   

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: April 06, 2011, 08:08:11 PM »

Hi Turbo!

Byass is using the 6th amendment due to the fact that he could not get the Vass study records from the body farm.  Ashton took acception saying that all Byass did to get them was ask Ashton ... and he didn't have them ... and ask the body farm ... who told him no.  He didn't try any harder than that according the Ashton.

OK well it may have been Oak Ridge who told him NO ... I had kind of gone into mind numbing Coors Light by then ... But the BEST was after Ashton said Byass only tried those two avenues and didn't go any further ... Byass stands up and tells us he is representing an INDIGENT client ... Woke right up out of my stupor then!  IMO she wasn't indigent til he spent her money on himself!  AAAAAAHHHHH!   

Even if it was ORNL - A federal lab is not going to send out that kind of research information just because some attorney requests it. The federal government owns those patents which bozo doesn't seem to understand. He keep acting like Vass is the owner.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: April 06, 2011, 08:09:14 PM »

Byass' main point regarding Vass is that Vass is going to "make millions" ... he repeated that over and over ...

Sickening coming from Byass ... who besides the Scamthonys ... is the only one I know who's made money off this tragedy.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: April 06, 2011, 08:10:17 PM »

I sure hope they get an omnidirectional mic before the trial as I can't hear them from their counsel seats.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: April 06, 2011, 08:11:00 PM »

Byass' main point regarding Vass is that Vass is going to "make millions" ... he repeated that over and over ...

Sickening coming from Byass ... who besides the Scamthonys ... is the only one I know who's made money off this tragedy.

There are NOT millions to be made by the inventor when the federal government owns the patent.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: April 06, 2011, 08:14:50 PM »

There are NOT millions to be made by the inventor when the federal government owns the patent.
That's a point that someone like Byass will never understand.  He went into law (and this trial especially) thinking it was the winning lotto ticket.  Someone like that will never understand doing something just for the love of doing it ... or to help the general public. 

Off to watch O'Reilly ... love Bill! 

Night Turbo!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: April 06, 2011, 08:16:07 PM »

And a big AMEN to the mic problem!   

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: April 06, 2011, 08:36:27 PM »

omg at the end of the hearing! baez say's he will be brief and brief he wasnt! it's torture listening to him ramble on and on the jury will be so bored with him!!

Loca
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: April 06, 2011, 09:33:03 PM »

I've noticed that much throughout the trial today Mrs. LDB sat like this ..I'm thinking she was with us saying..Mrs. Simms just get it over with I'm sooo done your boring me to death with your mono tone speaking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.