March 28, 2024, 05:01:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #189 4/06/11 - 4/11/11  (Read 189591 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: April 06, 2011, 09:33:03 PM »

Hi Turbo!

Byass is using the 6th amendment due to the fact that he could not get the Vass study records from the body farm.  Ashton took acception saying that all Byass did to get them was ask Ashton ... and he didn't have them ... and ask the body farm ... who told him no.  He didn't try any harder than that according the Ashton.

That speaks volumes as the "Body Farm" has NOTHING to do with Vass. They couldn't release anything unless he wanted a dead decaying body from their field. Geeshhhhh

If bozo had listened or even researched this adequately he would have known that. Vass ONLY used the Body Farm to do some of his research. Vass works for Oak Ridge National Labs.
OK well it may have been Oak Ridge who told him NO ... I had kind of gone into mind numbing Coors Light by then ... But the BEST was after Ashton said Byass only tried those two avenues and didn't go any further ... Byass stands up and tells us he is representing an INDIGENT client ... Woke right up out of my stupor then!  IMO she wasn't indigent til he spent her money on himself!  AAAAAAHHHHH!   
He didn't even ask for money for this. Nope, it was more important to go on fishing expeditions to try to sway people in their direction.  He fails on all aspects of this case.  Moron....quit your whining.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: April 06, 2011, 09:34:51 PM »

Sounds like your computer is missing a plug-in -- maybe Java, Adobe Flash, or Adobe Shockwave.  I would bet it is Java.  Make sure you have downloaded the latest versions of those and see if the boxes appear.
Thanks flutter!  Google chrome fixed the problem thank goodness.

I also want to give a SHOUT OUT to Mrs Melich!  What's that saying ... behind every wonderful man ... there's a more wonderful woman ... or something like that!  Someone keeps the homefire burning while Yuri works on cases like Caylee's every day!  Props to the Melich family!   
Isn't Yuri's wife also LE? 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: April 06, 2011, 09:35:15 PM »

Sounds like your computer is missing a plug-in -- maybe Java, Adobe Flash, or Adobe Shockwave.  I would bet it is Java.  Make sure you have downloaded the latest versions of those and see if the boxes appear.
Thanks flutter!  Google chrome fixed the problem thank goodness.

I also want to give a SHOUT OUT to Mrs Melich!  What's that saying ... behind every wonderful man ... there's a more wonderful woman ... or something like that!  Someone keeps the homefire burning while Yuri works on cases like Caylee's every day!  Props to the Melich family!  

She is a LE officer herself.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: April 06, 2011, 09:35:54 PM »

Hi Turbo!

Byass is using the 6th amendment due to the fact that he could not get the Vass study records from the body farm.  Ashton took acception saying that all Byass did to get them was ask Ashton ... and he didn't have them ... and ask the body farm ... who told him no.  He didn't try any harder than that according the Ashton.

That speaks volumes as the "Body Farm" has NOTHING to do with Vass. They couldn't release anything unless he wanted a dead decaying body from their field. Geeshhhhh

If bozo had listened or even researched this adequately he would have known that. Vass ONLY used the Body Farm to do some of his research. Vass works for Oak Ridge National Labs.
OK well it may have been Oak Ridge who told him NO ... I had kind of gone into mind numbing Coors Light by then ... But the BEST was after Ashton said Byass only tried those two avenues and didn't go any further ... Byass stands up and tells us he is representing an INDIGENT client ... Woke right up out of my stupor then!  IMO she wasn't indigent til he spent her money on himself!  AAAAAAHHHHH!   
He didn't even ask for money for this. Nope, it was more important to go on fishing expeditions to try to sway people in their direction.  He fails on all aspects of this case.  Moron....quit your whining.   

That is a great point - I hadn't thought about that.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: April 06, 2011, 09:45:52 PM »

I think the whole chloroform emanating from Caylee's bathing suit is a mute point, but I wonder if there has every been any verification as to whether TL's pool used chlorine rather than some other type of product?   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: April 06, 2011, 09:54:54 PM »

Anyone noticed the AttaBoy Mason was giving to Simms...I think he knew she was boring us
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #266 on: April 06, 2011, 09:55:34 PM »

Anyone noticed the AttaBoy Mason was giving to Simms...I think he knew she was boring us
MODS PLEASE DELETE wrong upload!! Thanks

YW. Done-MB
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 10:29:38 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #267 on: April 06, 2011, 09:56:34 PM »

I don't know how to post a screen video preview in the box but it's attached at the bottom if you all want to take a look at the video I captured...thanks Learning how to do this for you all here to keep up/in touch/informed
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: April 06, 2011, 10:02:33 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/04/06/casey-anthonys-body-language-shows-she-will-be-hated-by-any-jury/

too funny!! she says cindy needs a new bra lmao

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #269 on: April 06, 2011, 10:10:11 PM »

So, I went to bed around 1:30, when that in Camera dude just was allowed to leave.

Did I miss any rulings?  I read last page or 2 or 3, see nothing there, but have not gotten through all the missed pages yet.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: April 06, 2011, 10:12:33 PM »

9 AM Friday for Status hearing.

Hearing is over for the day.

She looks absolutely horrible today.  Stodgy and fat and like Daisy duke w/o all the hot.  She just needs a toothpick and a pitchfork. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: April 06, 2011, 10:17:03 PM »

Linda and Jeff as Baez drones on.

Poor LInda.  I guess she has to be there, even if she is not doing any questioning that day?  This way, she can't say she was not there like some other trial lawyer I won't name.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: April 06, 2011, 10:38:29 PM »

I'm disappointed that Kathi is chumping on gum.  Sure doesn't look professional.

Maybe its just to copy Cindy. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: April 06, 2011, 10:40:20 PM »

So, the Frye hearings are over and we are just waiting for rulings? 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: April 06, 2011, 10:45:23 PM »

9 AM Friday for Status hearing.

Hearing is over for the day.

She looks absolutely horrible today.  Stodgy and fat and like Daisy duke w/o all the hot.  She just needs a toothpick and a pitchfork. 

Casey looks preggers in this picture.  We need to get Cindy's brother Rick to take a look.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: April 06, 2011, 10:48:47 PM »

Oh wow, I caught up.  yay. 

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: April 06, 2011, 10:54:58 PM »

I'm disappointed that Kathi is chumping on gum.  Sure doesn't look professional.

Maybe it was aspirin gum -- it gave  me a headache.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: April 06, 2011, 10:57:16 PM »

Maybe it was aspirin gum -- it gave  me a headache.

Me too.

I almost do not blame her if she was chewing gum.  Gotta do something to keep awake.  Man, this is going to be a long trial.

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #278 on: April 06, 2011, 11:04:47 PM »

Hi Turbo!

Byass is using the 6th amendment due to the fact that he could not get the Vass study records from the body farm.  Ashton took acception saying that all Byass did to get them was ask Ashton ... and he didn't have them ... and ask the body farm ... who told him no.  He didn't try any harder than that according the Ashton.

So true ! Casey is indigent because Baez took her money ! That is like killing your mother and complaining that you are an orphan !

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: April 06, 2011, 11:08:14 PM »

Is this true??????

During the live stream of the trial, Casey is overheard saying to her lawyer:

"What about my heart sticker?"

This curious statement, said privately to her defense but overheard by the mic in the courtroom, makes one wonder just how guilty Casey Anthony might be.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979194969

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.