March 28, 2024, 06:04:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #189 4/06/11 - 4/11/11  (Read 189546 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: April 07, 2011, 11:14:27 AM »

So found this picture here:  http://www.bloggernews.net/126327

See in back left?  There is a person with their legs spread so wide. Cannot see their face.  Has brown shorts or something on.  Skinny knees.  Is that a man or a woman?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OMGosh, who sits like that?  Even casually, not in court, I don't think I have ever seen anybody sit like that out in public.     

I say it's a male.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: April 07, 2011, 11:33:23 AM »

I wrote dr glass and asked her if she would conser doing a story on the pen and the red bull and she did lol

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

I wonder what she's been smoking?
Bozo is well spoken and likeable?
Oy vey.

double oy vey!

If he decides being a lawyer is not for him, I have no doubt that Jose  could do well on television as a legal analyst. Heaven knows this experience has put him up there with the big boys. He has lived it all. Everyone in the media  also really likes him a lot because he knows how to present himself very well on camera. Geraldo loves him and could even set him up with a steady gig on his show. He could even get a reality show- “The Aftermath of Hurricane Casey”

Kathi Belich might disagree with this.   Of course, Geraldo, a fellow Latino, would love him. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: April 07, 2011, 11:34:14 AM »

It is a man, I wondered the sam thing
yesterday, he left about 5 minutes after
the spread.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: April 07, 2011, 11:43:15 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27448834/detail.html
Casey Defense Tries To Get Evidence Tossed Out
Posted: 5:22 am EDT April 6, 2011Updated: 8:26 am EDT April 7, 2011

::snipping2::
WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said that after listening to all the testimony and cross examination, he believes prosecutors now have the edge in convincing Judge Perry to allow the ground-breaking air test evidence, which comes from research scientist Dr. Arpad Vass, from the Oak Ridge Laboratories.

"The prosecutor will show there's no debate in the scientific community that Dr. Vass's methodology and findings are not generally accepted," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer said the evidence also has a better chance of coming in because it's not the only evidence that Caylee's body was in the trunk. Casey's family and cadaver dogs also indicated that there may have been a body in the trunk.

Also on Wednesday, there was a major concern that the case against Casey could be delayed because the courts are out of money.

However, an emergency loan that was ordered by Governor Rick Scott, will keep them open.

Wednesday's hearing was underway in courtroom 19 D when Judge Perry got the news that an emergency loan was on its way from Tallahassee; $19.5 million to keep the courts running through the end of May.

"I'm very happy to report the people of Florida will have a functioning court system," Perry stated in a news conference.

On Tuesday, Perry warned the courts would have had to shut down for several days in April and possibly two weeks in May, when the most high-profile case in the county's history is expected to start.

"It's tough. But there is light at the end of the tunnel," Perry said.

Judge Perry is expected to make a written ruling sometime later this week or next week.

Casey's trial starts on May 9.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: April 07, 2011, 12:47:52 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/04/07/caylee-anthony-case-whats-the-patent-worth/
Caylee Anthony case: What’s the patent worth?
Posted on April 7, 2011 by JWG

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: April 07, 2011, 01:15:11 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/04/07/caylee-anthony-case-whats-the-patent-worth/

Yeah, Baez suggesting Dr. Vass stands to make millions off that was just absurd.

Talk about stretching the truth.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: April 07, 2011, 01:57:14 PM »

I always enjoy the articles by JWG.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: April 07, 2011, 03:21:47 PM »

I wrote dr glass and asked her if she would conser doing a story on the pen and the red bull and she did lol

Oy vey.

double oy vey!

If he decides being a lawyer is not for him, I have no doubt that Jose  could do well on television as a legal analyst. Heaven knows this experience has put him up there with the big boys. He has lived it all. Everyone in the media  also really likes him a lot because he knows how to present himself very well on camera. Geraldo loves him and could even set him up with a steady gig on his show. He could even get a reality show- “The Aftermath of Hurricane Casey”

Kathi Belich might disagree with this.   Of course, Geraldo, a fellow Latino, would love him. 

Yeah well I am one latina that  thinks he is dispicable and I totaly do not agree with him! he is an embarassment  to say the least! I thought maybe dr lillian had drank someoneS koolaid!!or red bull

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: April 07, 2011, 03:27:02 PM »

Casey Anthony sat in a muted gray and white sweatshirt ensemble today. Her hair was a mess, her eyes were puffy and she trembled as her defense team continued to attack judge Perry for his choices to dismiss motions. Things look suspicious and it sure leaves one to wonder why Casey has changed her attitude so drastically. During the live stream of the trial, Casey is overheard saying to her lawyer:

"What about my heart sticker?"

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979194969

My cybernanny will not let me pull up this site, but I have found huge factual mistakes on this site before.  I don't trust its credibility as a news source. 

If you read within the comments there seems to be an excuse given as to why something may or may not have been heard.   We all watched the hearing live or video of the live hearing, if mainstream media didnt pick up on it by the same audio feed it needs to go in the gossip bin.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: April 07, 2011, 03:28:49 PM »

Does anyone think the scientific testimony of vass will be allowed? I think Logan's out! and furton too!!

loca I think the Vass testimony will be allowed.

I think Furton and Logan's testimony will be denied. 

can
I think baez knows that too and I find great pleasure in that!!

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: April 07, 2011, 03:50:17 PM »

Even the hinkymeter did not understand this.

The patent is OWNED by ORNL
NOT by Dr. Vass. ANYTHING which is received as a royalty goes TO ORNL & then a minute percentage to Dr. Vass.

I just don't understand why no one seems to know how inventions work when you do them for your company. ANYTHING an individual invents while working for most companies, and particularly the federal government the company OWNS the patent NOT THE INVENTOR.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: April 07, 2011, 03:51:38 PM »

Does anyone think the scientific testimony of vass will be allowed? I think Logan's out! and furton too!!

loca I think the Vass testimony will be allowed.

I think Furton and Logan's testimony will be denied. 

can
I think baez knows that too and I find great pleasure in that!!

I agree, but they should let the other two testify just to show how darn stupid they both are. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: April 07, 2011, 04:01:02 PM »

Oy vey.

double oy vey!

My take on him is entirely different from hers. He has never acted professional in any appearance I have seen. Not one person I know in the media or any attorney I have talked with sees him as anything but a joke. He is the laughing stock of many law schools right now. He is actually used as an example of what NOT to do as a trial lawyer in some classes.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #333 on: April 07, 2011, 04:04:55 PM »

Do No Evil 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: April 07, 2011, 04:09:06 PM »

Today is 31 days to the trial...the amount of time Caylee went unreported as missing.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: April 07, 2011, 04:11:13 PM »

reality check

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: April 07, 2011, 04:11:55 PM »

reality check oops

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: April 07, 2011, 04:19:47 PM »

I think the whole chloroform emanating from Caylee's bathing suit is a mute point, but I wonder if there has every been any verification as to whether TL's pool used chlorine rather than some other type of product?   

It really would not matter. I can tell you (and I am an expert in swimming suits left in cars) that there is no smell of chlorine after the suit dries if there was any before. I have never smelled it in mine and I have 6-7 kids with wet suits thrown in the floor of mine all summer long. We do use chlorine in our pool and even the big beach towels have no odor of chlorine after drying. It would seem reasonable that anything would have dried in over a month. geeshhhhhhh  BTW, if you can smell chlorine in a swimming pool the PH is off in the pool & the chlorine smell is not chlorine.

One thing which they seem to leave out is when George wanted his tools out of her trunk there was no smell of chlorine.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: April 07, 2011, 04:25:53 PM »

Click the image

or go to http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/nominee-detail.cfm?id=9324 to vote for Yuri Melich!     

(Voting ends Sunday, April 10, 2011 11:59 p.m. EST)

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: April 07, 2011, 04:26:56 PM »

I've noticed that much throughout the trial today Mrs. LDB sat like this ..I'm thinking she was with us saying..Mrs. Simms just get it over with I'm sooo done your boring me to death with your mono tone speaking.

That is exactly the way I used to sit in my college lectures when I was bored. Truth was, I was sleeping. LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.