March 28, 2024, 04:00:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #189 4/06/11 - 4/11/11  (Read 189535 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: April 07, 2011, 06:37:57 PM »

Casey Anthony: Was it a bore-a-thon?
posted by halboedeker on April, 7 2011 5:53 PM

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-was-it-a-bore-a-thon.html

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: April 07, 2011, 06:38:15 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27470776/detail.html
Casey's Appearance Could Be Changed To Influence Jury
Posted: 6:00 pm EDT April 7, 2011

::snipping2::
WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says the defense is probably spending hours crafting an image for Casey to present to the jury from day one, and it might be a whole, new Casey.

Casey Anthony has looked drawn and disheveled in court, like she did at Wednesday's hearing; she's been in a red v-neck sweater and a pastel turtleneck; she's donned the librarian look, topped off with a tightly wound bun; and she's had matching outfits with her attorney.

Casey's demeanor Thursday seemed as gray and drab as her outfit, but her lawyers bring her clothes to court every day.

"She could've had an off day or it could have been orchestrated, where Mr. Baez was trying to underscore a theme," Sheaffer said. "This is a young woman whose life is hanging in the balance. He could've attempted to subtly influence the judge."

Sheaffer expects the defense is floating different images and that the public could see a reinvented Casey at trial, a young mother, conservative in dress and manner, bereaved, worried.

"You ain't goin' to a party. You ain't goin' to the prom. You are on trial for the first-degree murder of your child," Sheaffer explained.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: April 07, 2011, 06:40:59 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
04/07/2011           Court Minutes
04/07/2011           Order
for Motion for Transcription Services
04/07/2011           Defendant's
Fourth Penalty Phase Discovery Response

trimm
lol I quess what I said went to the top didnt mean to!
but same can you translate.

Hey Loca! 
Just getting the depositions transcribed from today would be my guess.Not sure about the Discovery response...maybe we'll see it before long. 
trimm
thanks its gonna be a long dry spell!

Loca
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: April 07, 2011, 06:58:23 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/229588/The-different-sides-of-Casey-Anthony?cid=rss
The different sides of Casey Anthony
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, April 07, 2011 5:21 PM

We've seen many sides of Casey Anthony in court.

She's cried, been angry, and even calm sometimes.

But this entire process, and being locked up for more than two years, is weighing on the young mother accused of killing her daughter.

Anthony has no privacy.

It's a big reason no one but her attorneys visit her at the Orange County Jail.

Reviewing her visitation logs, no one but attorneys or those with legal business have come to visit with the 25-year-old in months.

She's has no phone calls or video visitations from friends or family since August 2008.

"Those are really things that ground us," said Dr. Amanda Janner, a psychologist.

Janner said Anthony is deprived of her personal freedoms, and the longer she's in jail and isolated, the more concerned Janner would be of her mental health.

Boo freakin' Hoo Beotch!! You deserve no privacy!! I don't give a rat's @ss about her mental health! She should have thought of that before killing her baby daughter, Caylee!!

Justice for Caylee!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: April 07, 2011, 07:22:02 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/229588/The-different-sides-of-Casey-Anthony?cid=rss

But this entire process, and being locked up for more than two years, is weighing on the young mother accused of killing her daughter.

Anthony has no privacy.

Reviewing her visitation logs, no one but attorneys or those with legal business have come to visit with the 25-year-old in months.

She's has no phone calls or video visitations from friends or family since August 2008.

"Those are really things that ground us," said Dr. Amanda Janner, a psychologist.

Janner said Anthony is deprived of her personal freedoms, and the longer she's in jail and isolated, the more concerned Janner would be of her mental health.

Boo freakin' Hoo Beotch!! You deserve no privacy!! I don't give a rat's @ss about her mental health! She should have thought of that before killing her baby daughter, Caylee!!

Justice for Caylee!!

Me either and its all lies anyhow!

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: April 07, 2011, 07:26:05 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27469360/detail.html
Defense Strategy May Require Casey's Testimony
Mental Health Experts Deposed Thursday In Case
POSTED: 4:33 pm EDT April 7, 2011
UPDATED: 4:55 pm EDT April 7, 2011

video at link
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony questioned two mental health experts under oath Thursday.

Both experts were late additions to the witness list submitted by Anthony's defense team.

In court filings, her defense said they want the two to testify to rebut allegations about Anthony's so-called "consciousness of guilt."

"Ugly coping"    yea good luck with that!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: April 07, 2011, 07:28:35 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/126329
Casey Anthony – Jose Baez – Word Of The Day - Ananalysis
Posted on April 7th, 2011

See that my eyes were not deceiving me!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: April 07, 2011, 07:30:09 PM »

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says the defense is probably spending hours crafting an image for Casey to present to the jury from day one, and it might be a whole, new Casey.

Casey Anthony has looked drawn and disheveled in court, like she did at Wednesday's hearing; she's been in a red v-neck sweater and a pastel turtleneck; she's donned the librarian look, topped off with a tightly wound bun; and she's had matching outfits with her attorney.

Casey's demeanor Thursday seemed as gray and drab as her outfit, but her lawyers bring her clothes to court every day.

"She could've had an off day or it could have been orchestrated, where Mr. Baez was trying to underscore a theme," Sheaffer said. "This is a young woman whose life is hanging in the balance. He could've attempted to subtly influence the judge."

Sheaffer expects the defense is floating different images and that the public could see a reinvented Casey at trial, a young mother, conservative in dress and manner, bereaved, worried.

"You ain't goin' to a party. You ain't goin' to the prom. You are on trial for the first-degree murder of your child," Sheaffer explained.

Suit and glasses is my guess - still debating the hair

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: April 07, 2011, 07:32:22 PM »

Maybe the hair she is wearing well was wearing yesterday!! could be a look of someone bereaved loss of sleep look and sad/depressed they want her to look like she cares!  good luck maynard

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: April 07, 2011, 07:33:21 PM »

Anthony has no privacy.

Justice for Caylee!!

I see this as another defense tactic....no speedy trial, stall, stall, stall, now Dr's are asked to be allowed, past the due date, for mental evaluation and to possibly testify.   Everyone knows the toll jail takes on a person.....however, I don't think it has really affected Casey at all.  We are now seeing an act.  Up until very recently we have seen the true Casey.  I hope the State can use this to their advantage, like they have with most everything else.  Jmoo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: April 07, 2011, 07:36:28 PM »

Casey continues to arrogantly play with her hair!! constant grooming!! she wont be able to maintain the grooming! she knows the cameras on her! you can dress a  !! but a  is still a 

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: April 07, 2011, 07:37:33 PM »

Casey continues to arrogantly play with her hair!! constant grooming!! she wont be able to maintain the grooming! she knows the cameras on her! you can dress a  !! but a  is still a 
P.S

and the way she walks in wiggling her bootie purposely is so ovious! her movements and smile!!

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: April 07, 2011, 07:39:26 PM »

Anthony has no privacy.

Justice for Caylee!!

Me either and its all lies anyhow!

Cry me a river, personally I dont care if she takes her long rat's tail and hangs it around her neck!   What is it with these bleeding hearts 

WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE....she was deprived a full life!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: April 07, 2011, 07:40:32 PM »

Anthony has no privacy.

Justice for Caylee!!

I see this as another defense tactic....no speedy trial, stall, stall, stall, now Dr's are asked to be allowed, past the due date, for mental evaluation and to possibly testify.   Everyone knows the toll jail takes on a person.....however, I don't think it has really affected Casey at all.  We are now seeing an act.  Up until very recently we have seen the true Casey.  I hope the State can use this to their advantage, like they have with most everything else.  Jmoo

This same psychologist was asked to review the jail videos as well.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: April 07, 2011, 07:41:28 PM »

I wrote dr glass and asked her if she would conser doing a story on the pen and the red bull and she did lol

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

I wonder what she's been smoking?
Bozo is well spoken and likeable?
Oy vey.

double oy vey!

If he decides being a lawyer is not for him, I have no doubt that Jose  could do well on television as a legal analyst. Heaven knows this experience has put him up there with the big boys. He has lived it all. Everyone in the media  also really likes him a lot because he knows how to present himself very well on camera. Geraldo loves him and could even set him up with a steady gig on his show. He could even get a reality show- “The Aftermath of Hurricane Casey”

Kathi Belich might disagree with this.   Of course, Geraldo, a fellow Latino, would love him. 

My take on him is entirely different from hers. He has never acted professional in any appearance I have seen. Not one person I know in the media or any attorney I have talked with sees him as anything but a joke. He is the laughing stock of many law schools right now. He is actually used as an example of what NOT to do as a trial lawyer in some classes.
Turbo
I have said the same thing for the longest and I am with you!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: April 07, 2011, 07:43:44 PM »

Am I reading/hearing this right? bill shaeffer says regardless of how they dress her! once the jury sees the pics they will say they have been played?

Loca
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: April 07, 2011, 07:47:27 PM »

Bill S. says only dresses (conservative) too......no pants/pants suits.
That I want to see!! LOL
KC's evil "ness" will come through no matter what she wears, IMO.

I suspect we will see her in suits & librarian glasses too.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: April 07, 2011, 08:08:05 PM »

fascinating clips of the Body farm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkNdCSW1n_g

The Body Farm ( NationalGeographic)
(4 mintes)
It's a field filled with rotting corpses. But no one is burying these bodies just yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSDCiOW81mk
the Body Farm and Beyond.
(5 minutes) Dr. Bill Bass, co-author of Beond the body farm, takes you on a tour of the Body Farm. He shows and discusses human remains, skin slippage and DNA analysis.

a google search of "The Body Farm" brings up a number of selections.

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: April 07, 2011, 08:09:13 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27470282/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A hearing is set for Friday to determine whether a jury should hear that a heart sticker was placed on a piece of duct tape found on Caylee Anthony's skull.
Casey Anthony's defense team wants to prevent that information from reaching trial. They argue there is no credible evidence that any heart sticker was ever on the duct tape.

That is going to be a hard one since it got destroyed. I don't remember if they had pictures of it in the FBI lab. I tend to think they would but I don't remember seeing them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: April 07, 2011, 10:22:40 PM »

Bill S. says only dresses (conservative) too......no pants/pants suits.
That I want to see!! LOL
KC's evil "ness" will come through no matter what she wears, IMO.

I suspect we will see her in suits & librarian glasses too.

Suits can be a skirt but yea a pollyanna type dress is possible too....doesnt matter her facial expressions and evil eyes dont lie & the jury will see right thru her, her lying family & circus for a defense team.   There will be times that she will not be able to help herself from reacting inappropriately, the defense team would have to get away with drugging her to keep her stoic. 

We've all observed her behavior & lack of emotion when discussing the condition of Caylee's remains...prepare yourselves I would safely bet that she will be instructed to cry on cue (which we know is difficult for her to do, so watch for the "poke my eye, make me cry" maneuver often).

Cyas tomorrow, this hearing should be rather interesting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.