March 28, 2024, 01:56:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #189 4/06/11 - 4/11/11  (Read 189578 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #560 on: April 08, 2011, 11:15:21 AM »

I'm here and the first thing I see is Cindy...What is she wearing?  (And why?)
Hi, Everyone!

All I can say about her outfit is OLD women don't need to wear tops with their teats hanging out. How trashy can you get?

I cut off the hearing because bozo is too stupid to be talking. If something happens let me know. LOL
  'teats'  perfect description!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: April 08, 2011, 11:15:43 AM »

Is Judge Perry okay?  He seems really subdued.  I miss the usual twinkle in his eye.

He had sparks flying earlier LOL    He's fine, bottom line is he has already decided how he is going to rule IMHO just going thru the motions.   Ashton is beyond his patience with this @$$hat & company, you can tell by previous arguments, motions & depositions that he's had almost 3 years of dealing with unnecessary personal attacks & game playing.

I really admire all of the prosecution team for their patience and ability to tolerate such a fool. My brother said after the last hearing that he would have wanted to "tear out bozo's lying tongue"  LOL
He said defense lawyers are expected to defend their clients but should never make up lies and distort the truth because a judge can see right through that.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: April 08, 2011, 11:17:24 AM »

Another link not listed on the front page is http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/

It does not time out.

No need to refresh all the time.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: April 08, 2011, 11:18:00 AM »

Is Judge Perry okay?  He seems really subdued.  I miss the usual twinkle in his eye.

He had sparks flying earlier LOL    He's fine, bottom line is he has already decided how he is going to rule IMHO just going thru the motions.   Ashton is beyond his patience with this @$$hat & company, you can tell by previous arguments, motions & depositions that he's had almost 3 years of dealing with unnecessary personal attacks & game playing.

I really admire all of the prosecution team for their patience and ability to tolerate such a fool. My brother said after the last hearing that he would have wanted to "tear out bozo's lying tongue"  LOL
He said defense lawyers are expected to defend their clients but should never make up lies and distort the truth because a judge can see right through that.

Your brother is absolutely correct

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: April 08, 2011, 11:18:58 AM »

I don't know if the unfortunate Mrs. Baez has filed for divorce as has been rumored, but if I were she, I'd be in court at every hearing, sitting as close to my husband as I could, and at every chance during recesses, etc, I'd go up to him and pat his shoulder, brush off lint, touch his cheek, hold his hand, gaze in his eyes, every possible thing I could do in public to stake my claim and annoy Casey.  We know that Casey has delusions of grandeur about eventually being with her fantasy paramour, but I'd fix that little notion--really good. I mean good.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: April 08, 2011, 11:19:44 AM »

Casey is so ridiculous.  There she is, writing, acting as if she is doing an important job when she wouldn't even understand what Dr. Vass or any of the others were talking abut.  Her uninvolvement in the proceedings is very disturbing, as if it has nothing to do with her. I can't understand this mentality.  From time to time, it's as if a lightbulb goes off, and she furiously writes something down. 

In every pre-trial hearing I've ever seen, and I admit that my experiences is limited to what used to be Court TV, the accused wears jail issue clothing.  I don't understand why this slut is a privileged person.  There's no jury to see what's she wearing, and frankly, she'd  be more respectful of the court wearing jail issue clothing.  I don't think she would be able to unbutton the top to her belly button. 

But the Anthonys, including Casey, are covered with Teflon.  It's wearing a little thin on Casey, but the rest of that bunch can get away with anything, and have.  By the time this case is over, the statute of limitations will have run out on conspiracy, tampering, etc, and they will be scot free to pursue their new careers of conning well-meaning people out of their money.  It makes me nauseated.

I think she inherited her delusions of grandeur from Cindy.  They both think they actually have credibility, whether it be fashion, or intellect.  The example that comes to mind is Cindy trying to school LE on how to do their jobs.  Ridiculous people--I pray every day that all of them will actually be held accountable for their actions.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: April 08, 2011, 11:21:22 AM »

Okay I hear B-Azz pen clicking and it's getting on MY NERVES!
Is that what that is???  I thought it was my audio.  If I were Jeff, I'd snatch it and break the stupid thing.  lol

He is just doing it to aggravate the prosecution. He is trying everything possible to get them to react to him.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: April 08, 2011, 11:21:52 AM »

Hey, Baby Bear...I was typing delusions of grandeur at the same time you were.  You are in my head now...lol

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: April 08, 2011, 11:22:30 AM »

Is Judge Perry okay?  He seems really subdued.  I miss the usual twinkle in his eye.

I think he has already written his decision and this is all repetitious to him. I think he is bored.

I believe he has made his decisions already as well.

He is just going through the motions so to speak.
I agree as well Brandi I think he's just letting everyone speak...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: April 08, 2011, 11:23:12 AM »

Wait did I hear that rightIs Bozo bringing this case regarding drug sniffing dogs compared to cadaver dogs

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: April 08, 2011, 11:23:29 AM »

Hey, Baby Bear...I was typing delusions of grandeur at the same time you were.  You are in my head now...lol

LOL--Want a bite of my roast beef sandwich?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: April 08, 2011, 11:23:53 AM »

Okay I hear B-Azz pen clicking and it's getting on MY NERVES!
Is that what that is???  I thought it was my audio.  If I were Jeff, I'd snatch it and break the stupid thing.  lol

He is just doing it to aggravate the prosecution. He is trying everything possible to get them to react to him.
Well it's working cause poor Ashton has had it..he's not listening interrupting and speaking fast throughout his arguments.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #572 on: April 08, 2011, 11:24:09 AM »

What kind of crap is this?  Bozo can't make an argument so he shows a tape of one?  What a clown

Do No Evil 
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #573 on: April 08, 2011, 11:25:02 AM »

Wait did I hear that rightIs Bozo bringing this case regarding drug sniffing dogs compared to cadaver dogs
Yeah..and that's so "Apples to Oranges"...LOL not Apple to Apples that you can compare..B-Azz quote
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: April 08, 2011, 11:25:09 AM »

You sure did...Can't compare apples to oranges...hmmm, where have i heard that line before
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: April 08, 2011, 11:25:10 AM »

Yes, if you want some of my tea!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: April 08, 2011, 11:26:19 AM »

What kind of crap is this?  Bozo can't make an argument so he shows a tape of one?  What a clown

He's stretching....I cannot see how any of Sims is relevant when we are speaking of two different type of trained dogs.   He seems to think there is a comparison, I strongly disagree

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #577 on: April 08, 2011, 11:26:59 AM »

You sure did...Can't compare apples to oranges...hmmm, where have i heard that line before
Great minds think a like we both posted the same thing..LOL
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: April 08, 2011, 11:27:25 AM »

Well, I hope you both brought enough to share with all of us Wink

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: April 08, 2011, 11:27:34 AM »

You mean you all are drinking Apple and Orange juice?? LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.