March 28, 2024, 07:26:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #189 4/06/11 - 4/11/11  (Read 189554 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: April 08, 2011, 11:27:53 AM »

Wait did I hear that rightIs Bozo bringing this case regarding drug sniffing dogs compared to cadaver dogs

You sure did...Can't compare apples to oranges...hmmm, where have i heard that line before
Great minds think a like we both posted the same thing..LOL
I feel like we have become the Borg...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: April 08, 2011, 11:28:43 AM »

Hey, Baby Bear...I was typing delusions of grandeur at the same time you were.  You are in my head now...lol

LOL--Want a bite of my roast beef sandwich?
Yes, if you want some of my tea!
You mean you all are drinking Apple and Orange juice?? LOL

Well, its evident that Bozo needs prune juice, so he's really off the mark!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: April 08, 2011, 11:30:01 AM »

Is Judge Perry okay?  He seems really subdued.  I miss the usual twinkle in his eye.

He had sparks flying earlier LOL    He's fine, bottom line is he has already decided how he is going to rule IMHO just going thru the motions.   Ashton is beyond his patience with this @$$hat & company, you can tell by previous arguments, motions & depositions that he's had almost 3 years of dealing with unnecessary personal attacks & game playing.

I really admire all of the prosecution team for their patience and ability to tolerate such a fool. My brother said after the last hearing that he would have wanted to "tear out bozo's lying tongue"  LOL
He said defense lawyers are expected to defend their clients but should never make up lies and distort the truth because a judge can see right through that.

Your brother is absolutely correct

He has been an attorney for over 30 years , has tried cases all over the US and he said he has never witnessed such insanity by a defense attorney. He has said a number of times that bozo takes every word and witness personally which is a " fatal weakness" that he likes to see in any attorney he is opposing in court.  He has predicted this trial will be very closely supervised by the judge and none of these antics we have seen in the hearings will be allowed. He said after the last hearing that bozo is going to get a real surprise when the actual trial starts because he thinks he can run rue over this court and it isn't going to happen.  I am betting he is right.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: April 08, 2011, 11:31:39 AM »

Hey, Baby Bear...I was typing delusions of grandeur at the same time you were.  You are in my head now...lol

LOL--Want a bite of my roast beef sandwich?
Yes, if you want some of my tea!

OK

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: April 08, 2011, 11:33:14 AM »

Is Judge Perry okay?  He seems really subdued.  I miss the usual twinkle in his eye.

He had sparks flying earlier LOL    He's fine, bottom line is he has already decided how he is going to rule IMHO just going thru the motions.   Ashton is beyond his patience with this @$$hat & company, you can tell by previous arguments, motions & depositions that he's had almost 3 years of dealing with unnecessary personal attacks & game playing.

All put it all on black ^^^ and concur respectfully

I really admire all of the prosecution team for their patience and ability to tolerate such a fool. My brother said after the last hearing that he would have wanted to "tear out bozo's lying tongue"  LOL
He said defense lawyers are expected to defend their clients but should never make up lies and distort the truth because a judge can see right through that.

He has been an attorney for over 30 years , has tried cases all over the US and he said he has never witnessed such insanity by a defense attorney. He has said a number of times that bozo takes every word and witness personally which is a " fatal weakness" that he likes to see in any attorney he is opposing in court.  He has predicted this trial will be very closely supervised by the judge and none of these antics we have seen in the hearings will be allowed. He said after the last hearing that bozo is going to get a real surprise when the actual trial starts because he thinks he can run rue over this court and it isn't going to happen.  I am betting he is right.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: April 08, 2011, 11:34:32 AM »

OK that was weird, I typed a response, hit enter and it poofed!   Anyways,  to repeat...I'll put it all on black ^^^ and concur respectfully

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: April 08, 2011, 11:35:25 AM »

We don't know he was wrong when he hit on Suburban drive, you idiot.  The baby was probably placed there while Casey figured out that the smartest thing would be to put her in the car trunk and ride around with her for days.  Stuck a fork in yourself, Bozo, you're done.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: April 08, 2011, 11:36:44 AM »

If your brother is wrong, I will be very disappointed in Judge Perry.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: April 08, 2011, 11:37:14 AM »

The tie of the attorney sitting next to Casey matches her shirt. I wonder if it was intentional.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: April 08, 2011, 11:37:43 AM »

We don't know he was wrong when he hit on Suburban drive, you idiot.  The baby was probably placed there while Casey figured out that the smartest thing would be to put her in the car trunk and ride around with her for days.  Stuck a fork in yourself, Bozo, you're done.

I just looked up that case he is talking about and it has nothing to do with cadaver scent dogs. WTH?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: April 08, 2011, 11:39:51 AM »

Someone needs desperately to take away Baez's pen and give him this non-clicking one:

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: April 08, 2011, 11:40:22 AM »

Can you follow Baez's arguments?  Maybe it's me, but he doesn't make any sense.  He might as well be speaking Urdu.  What exactly is he trying to rebut? 

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: April 08, 2011, 11:40:48 AM »

Someone needs desperately to take away Baez's pen and give him this non-clicking one:

Maybe that clicking is the slides changing.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: April 08, 2011, 11:41:00 AM »

I'll send him a case--

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: April 08, 2011, 11:41:22 AM »

Do any of these cases jb refers to , reference  cadavers dogs and false hits on trunks? could he not find any references closer to what he should be arguing?
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #595 on: April 08, 2011, 11:42:08 AM »

Did bozo just say "decomposition from a live or dead body"?   

Do No Evil 
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #596 on: April 08, 2011, 11:42:27 AM »

YES YES YES you solved my problem now if we can just get it into his hands!!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: April 08, 2011, 11:42:45 AM »

Maybe that clicking is the slides changing.

Never mind. I see that pen in his hand now.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: April 08, 2011, 11:43:21 AM »

Wait, wait, wait, do we all love dogs and believe they can do magic?  I mean, I loved my golden, but he could never pull a rabbit out of a hat, or make anything but his food disappear!  Oh, Baez...
Ah, Linda D-B, at last.   

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: April 08, 2011, 11:43:47 AM »

Something I have noticed throughout these hearings is the difference in bozo's documents and the prosecution's. All the the prosecution's documents are in notebooks and  very well organized. If something is brought up bozo's team has to start flailing through a stack of papers and the prosecution just turns a page.  LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.