March 29, 2024, 01:40:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #189 4/06/11 - 4/11/11  (Read 189636 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: April 09, 2011, 02:26:17 AM »

21. CD-R - Walmart Video, 7-23-08  Is this a correct date?  Casey was in jail at that time...............hmmmmmm

24. CD-R - Home Depot Video, 5-23-08, 6-29-08, 7-5-08
25. CD-R - Home Depot Video, 5-29-08                    Do these show the Anthony's buying their backyard improvement project?  Or evidence that can be connected to the crime scene, which could show premeditation??

26. CD-R - OOCEA EPass Photo         Curious if this is different from what we have already seen.

27. CD-R - Suntrust Video of Tony Lazzaro      Again, I would like to know the date of this and the significance.  

Does anyone know where the laundry bag little Caylee was in, was sold?  

[/quote] This is what I found interesting out of all that, My assumption was that she spent her time with Tony so what does Will have to do with this???
17. DVD-R -Ikea Store Video, 7-5-08 1400 to 1600, Casey & Will (#3B)
Edit to change color red to navy.  Klaas/mods use red & maroon.  MB
[/quote]

Tony was visiting his family in NY & this is the day after Casey spent time with Will but picked up Tony at the airport, pig that she is
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 07:34:44 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #801 on: April 09, 2011, 05:55:44 AM »

21. CD-R - Walmart Video, 7-23-08  Is this a correct date?  Casey was in jail at that time...............hmmmmmm

25. CD-R - Home Depot Video, 5-29-08                    Do these show the Anthony's buying their backyard improvement project?  Or evidence that can be connected to the crime scene, which could show premeditation??

26. CD-R - OOCEA EPass Photo         Curious if this is different from what we have already seen.

27. CD-R - Suntrust Video of Tony Lazzaro      Again, I would like to know the date of this and the significance.  

This is what I found interesting out of all that, My assumption was that she spent her time with Tony so what does Will have to do with this???
Edit to change red to navy.  MB
[/quote]

Tony was visiting his family in NY & this is the day after Casey spent time with Will but picked up Tony at the airport, pig that she is
[/quote]Thanks for that refresher...now I remember but the question still remains...What was she doing there, Did Will say in his Dep
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 07:35:34 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: April 09, 2011, 06:57:31 AM »

This is what I found interesting out of all that, My assumption was that she spent her time with Tony so what does Will have to do with this???
Edit to change color red to navy.  Klaas/mods use red & maroon.  MB

[/quote]Thanks for that refresher...now I remember but the question still remains...What was she doing there, Did Will say in his Depo??
[/quote]
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_W_Waters073008.htm

::snipping2::

19 WW: Uhm, yeah (affirmative), Zaxby's is right next door to Target. So we went
20 there, had lunch. We to Target because I needed some bubble gum, huh.
21 EE: Right after lunch you visited Target?
22 WW: Yeah (affirmative), we got a coffee and some gum and uh, and then went to Ikea
23 for the rest of the day, until about uh, four o'clock.

1  WW: Correct. And we were just pretty much picking out things we wanted to put in
2 our, in our houses. Her future house and I'm redecorating my house.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 07:36:43 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: April 09, 2011, 07:35:56 AM »

Good morning,
Could help but giggle about "her" and furniture for "her future house" . . .

I didn't know IKEA sold RV furniture or prison furniture either.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: April 09, 2011, 07:38:18 AM »

Good morning,

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: April 09, 2011, 07:44:05 AM »

Good morning,

That's funny!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: April 09, 2011, 08:01:47 AM »

Good morning,

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: April 09, 2011, 08:08:23 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/08/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony`s Mother Admits Covering up Odor in Car With Dryer Sheets
Aired April 8, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: April 09, 2011, 08:09:37 AM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/04/09/2158677/anthony-jurors-may-be-picked-from.html

Anthony jurors may be picked from Orlando

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The judge in the murder trial of a Florida mother charged with killing her daughter says jurors may be picked from the Orlando area if they can't be found in another location in Florida.
Circuit Judge Belvin Perry said at a hearing Friday that he still planned to pick jurors outside the Orlando area for Casey Anthony's trial next month. Jurors will be brought to central Florida, where they will be sequestered for the trial. If jurors can't be chosen in a week, the judge said he will consider returning jury selection to Orlando.
The judge wants to use jurors outside of Orlando because of the media attention the case has gotten.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/04/09/2158677/anthony-jurors-may-be-picked-from.html#ixzz1J1jpP9E3

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: April 09, 2011, 08:12:58 AM »

NANCY GRACE

There was no odor in the car when it was towed to the tow yard, Cindy says.   Hey Cindy, you weren't there, you are only going on the tow drivers word, but you seem to forget one fact......the tow driver had a stuffed up nose and couldn't smell anything.

Also, I'm so sick of her injecting her little lies while attempting to answer the question asked.  grrrrr    The State needs to be like Mr. Morgan....yes or no, just the way you like it.  Yes or No.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: April 09, 2011, 08:17:06 AM »

NANCY GRACE

Here's another thing that backs up Geros, he only hit on the trunk!!   Also, this is not what George said, he was the one who had to roll down the windows, in the rain, to drive the death-mobile back home. 

CINDY ANTHONY: Because there was an odor in the trunk of the car.

There was no odor in the car. No odor.

It was the worst thing I had ever smelled in my life.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: April 09, 2011, 08:21:05 AM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/04/09/2158677/anthony-jurors-may-be-picked-from.html
Anthony jurors may be picked from Orlando 04/09/11
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The judge in the murder trial of a Florida mother charged with killing her daughter says jurors may be picked from the Orlando area if they can't be found in another location in Florida.

Circuit Judge Belvin Perry said at a hearing Friday that he still planned to pick jurors outside the Orlando area for Casey Anthony's trial next month. Jurors will be brought to central Florida, where they will be sequestered for the trial. If jurors can't be chosen in a week, the judge said he will consider returning jury selection to Orlando.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/04/09/2158677/anthony-jurors-may-be-picked-from.html#ixzz1J1mmfnRz

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: April 09, 2011, 08:24:50 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-heart-shaped-s20110409,0,3756956,full.story
Casey Anthony trial: Perry says defense can argue again to change jury-pool location
Judge Belvin Perry said he would entertain arguments to pick a jury
04/09/11

Under the current plan, Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry said a jury would be selected outside of Orlando beginning May 9 and jurors would be brought here and sequestered for a trial at the Orange County Courthouse beginning May 17 — one day later than originally planned.

But today, Perry said he would entertain arguments for changing the jury-pool location only if they can't find a jury outside of Orlando the week of May 9.

If that happens, then jury selection would begin in Orlando the following week. However, Perry said he would consider hearing arguments to find a second location outside of Orlando to pick a jury if one of the parties asked for it.

Perry has not disclosed where the first round of jury selection will happen beyond saying it would be outside of Orlando.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: April 09, 2011, 08:28:22 AM »

NANCY GRACE

DR. HENRY LEE, FORENSIC PATHOLOGIST, FMR. CONSULTANT TO DEFENSE TEAM: Thank you, Nancy.

GRACE: Dr. Lee, let me ask you about the claim that Cindy Anthony spraying Febreze throughout her daughter`s car and car trunk would then somehow mysteriously turn into the knockout drug chloroform. Is there any scientific evidence to support that?

LEE: Well, first of all, you know, there are a lot of garbage -- and the garbage bag was found in the trunk. I did examine those contents. It`s over 100 items. Have (ph) coroni (ph), half-eaten pizza, have rotten food material, have tobacco chew. It`s a long list of. Also have a nasal secretion and spit. And after so many months, still smell awful. Those are basically the decomposition odor. Also in there, have a lot of bottles of material, chemicals. And what are those chemical composition? What did the mother spray in there, of course, becoming (ph) important. The mom have (ph) chloroform not going to make it decision, you know, the factor.

BBM

Just exactly what is Henry saying in these 2 statements?  Decomposition due to garbage or human decomp?  And I don't even know what to make of the second statement.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: April 09, 2011, 08:31:12 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/126343
Casey Anthony – Anatomy Of A Court Room Joke
Posted on April 8th, 2011
by Simon Barrett in All News, Humor, crime

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Casey Anthony Frye Hearings: Day 5, Status Hearing
03/08/11

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: April 09, 2011, 08:32:23 AM »

I think we need to know why the bag of garbage was in the trunk...who leaves bagged garbage from a home in the trunk of their car unless it's for an attempt to cover up the smell? 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: April 09, 2011, 09:59:36 AM »

NANCY GRACE

DR. HENRY LEE, FORENSIC PATHOLOGIST, FMR. CONSULTANT TO DEFENSE TEAM: Thank you, Nancy.

GRACE: Dr. Lee, let me ask you about the claim that Cindy Anthony spraying Febreze throughout her daughter`s car and car trunk would then somehow mysteriously turn into the knockout drug chloroform. Is there any scientific evidence to support that?

LEE: Well, first of all, you know, there are a lot of garbage -- and the garbage bag was found in the trunk. I did examine those contents. It`s over 100 items. Have (ph) coroni (ph), half-eaten pizza, have rotten food material, have tobacco chew. It`s a long list of. Also have a nasal secretion and spit. And after so many months, still smell awful. Those are basically the decomposition odor. Also in there, have a lot of bottles of material, chemicals. And what are those chemical composition? What did the mother spray in there, of course, becoming (ph) important. The mom have (ph) chloroform not going to make it decision, you know, the factor.

BBM

Just exactly what is Henry saying in these 2 statements?  Decomposition due to garbage or human decomp?  And I don't even know what to make of the second statement.

I didn't understand a word he said while he was speaking.
Reading this...I still have no clue what he's talking about.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: April 09, 2011, 10:36:41 AM »

Good morning,

Well KC, it's you're lucky day because your future "BIG House" comes fully furnished........with a state of the art security system, which includes:

*armed guards (to protect you & all your worldly possessions)
*entry-proof (and because you're special KC) & EXIT-PROOF barred windows & doors
*razor wire fenced yard (just in case you stumble out into the dark of the night)

Dear Casey,

It is my pleasure to inform you of your status on our BIG HOUSE waiting list.
Our committee of 12 have unanimously voted to move you to the # 1 spot on this list.
Our apologies for the all but 3 year wait. To show you how much we appreciate your patience, we will cover the entire cost to move/transport you to your new BIG HOUSE!

P.S. Our committee also voted to change the name "future" house to "COMPOUND" because it sounds so much more glamorous......and because you're just so special, Casey!

Look forward to seeing you in the very near future, Casey!

Sincerely,

The State of Flordah

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: April 09, 2011, 11:15:46 AM »

NANCY GRACE

BBM

I didn't understand a word he said while he was speaking.
Reading this...I still have no clue what he's talking about.

S'Okay, I was watching it when it was on and I didn't understand it then either.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #819 on: April 09, 2011, 12:23:00 PM »

I re-watched the arguments from the defense last night in bed.  Slept better than I have in months.  Thanks Sims and Baez.  Better than a pill.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.