April 18, 2024, 02:14:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #189 4/06/11 - 4/11/11  (Read 190179 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: April 09, 2011, 12:27:25 PM »

I re-watched the arguments from the defense last night in bed.  Slept better than I have in months.  Thanks Sims and Baez.  Better than a pill.
Maybe they should make recordings and market them as a non-narcotic sleeping aid.  Then Baez might make some money and stop whining about Dr. Vass making millions on the "sniffer machine"!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: April 09, 2011, 12:34:28 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Do you think we wil get to see the videos released in discovery?  I saw the thwarted lawyer showing Casey the list and the DVD's yesterday. It would be very telling if any of the videos show Casey treating Caylee with any abuse, verbal or physical, or indifference or neglect.  Wouldn't that smack her MOTY crown off her head?  I really want to see the JC Penney ones.  What was she really buying, that Cindy was so anxious to keep LE from seeing?
Also, the so-called mitigating ones...I think those might show Cindy and George purchasing incriminating items...the 7/23/08 one at Walmart caught my eye.  (That's my birthday--ooh, do you think they were getting me a present, and just didn't have my address?)
Maybe they bought the laundry bag there.  (Of course, Casey could have taken anything out of the home at any time, and did, so it might be a reasonable doubt thing.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: April 09, 2011, 12:58:29 PM »

Good God he sounds like an idiot...poser

He's not an attorney, he's a BS expert!    I seriously think that somehow he managed to get someone to take the bar for him!

Good afternoon my Monkey friends.

I have not been able to be on line during the past few days and also missed the last hearing.  I want to thank everyone for their links, comments and updates..it's good to know the Monkeys keep us informed on a daily basis.

Capp..Baez isn't just any ole BS expert he is a spin doctor extraordinaire..he missed his calling ..he should have gone into marketing and public relations ..lol...think how he could have spun the BP oil spill..errr..well it could have been a small Tsunami that caused the operation to blow...that's how I view him..not as an attorney but a spin doctor who throws everything against the wall then watches to see what passes the smell test with the public..err..Baez..the a squirrel and pizza fiasco didn't past the smell test..back to the drawing board asshat.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: April 09, 2011, 01:07:49 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/27484230/index.html
Orange Co. To Be Anthony Jury Back-Up

Judge Belvin Perry says if a jury cannot be picked at a yet-to-be-determined Florida county for Casey Anthony's trial, he will possibly begin jury selection in Orange County as a back-up.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: April 09, 2011, 01:07:53 PM »

I'm here and the first thing I see is Cindy...What is she wearing?  (And why?)
Hi, Everyone!

All I can say about her outfit is OLD women don't need to wear tops with their teats hanging out. How trashy can you get?

I cut off the hearing because bozo is too stupid to be talking. If something happens let me know. LOL

LOL..the women needs to be fitted for a correct size and shape bra and told not to purchase her clothing in the Jr aisle of the department stores.  Would someone please tell this woman personal shoppers are available and normally free for the asking in most major department stores?  Hello Cindy..the cleavage is not helping you or your  daughter. 

I also see Cindy confiscated the big black rim glasses from Casey....Casey is gonna need them back for trial Cindy..hand em over.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: April 09, 2011, 01:18:04 PM »

The tie of the attorney sitting next to Casey matches her shirt. I wonder if it was intentional.

LOL Scatty..I didn't see this but I do have a vision of Casey happily drawing away versions of what everyone should wear to trial so they all match..tWo days ago she gave him the tie drawing and said wear this..I'll be in matching colors................I think I have lost my mind!!!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: April 09, 2011, 01:22:13 PM »

maybe bozo is proof of living decomposition!

QUOTE OF THE DAY..THAT HE IS!!!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: April 09, 2011, 01:23:24 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Do you think we wil get to see the videos released in discovery?  I saw the thwarted lawyer showing Casey the list and the DVD's yesterday. It would be very telling if any of the videos show Casey treating Caylee with any abuse, verbal or physical, or indifference or neglect.  Wouldn't that smack her MOTY crown off her head?  I really want to see the JC Penney ones.  What was she really buying, that Cindy was so anxious to keep LE from seeing?
Also, the so-called mitigating ones...I think those might show Cindy and George purchasing incriminating items...the 7/23/08 one at Walmart caught my eye.  (That's my birthday--ooh, do you think they were getting me a present, and just didn't have my address?)
Maybe they bought the laundry bag there.  (Of course, Casey could have taken anything out of the home at any time, and did, so it might be a reasonable doubt thing.)

The Home Depot videos might be George buying his 26 bags of concrete to pour a patio/slab in the back yard. The same yard 2 cadaver dogs alerted for human decomposition........I don't believe for 1 minute George murdered Caylee. What I think is G & C found something in their back yard which sent them into cover-up mode. Just my opinion. But if Blowhole does go there ie George......he can't argue the cadaver dogs alerts were false positives, and then point the finger @ George and say hey jurors, we have Georgie Marie here "covering up" something in the yard, 2 weeks after Caylee was last seen.......and then turn-around and say, 2 cadavers positively alerted to human decomp......."
Blowhole can't have it both ways.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: April 09, 2011, 01:46:51 PM »

21. CD-R - Walmart Video, 7-23-08  Is this a correct date?  Casey was in jail at that time...............hmmmmmm

24. CD-R - Home Depot Video, 5-23-08, 6-29-08, 7-5-08
25. CD-R - Home Depot Video, 5-29-08                    Do these show the Anthony's buying their backyard improvement project?  Or evidence that can be connected to the crime scene, which could show premeditation??

26. CD-R - OOCEA EPass Photo         Curious if this is different from what we have already seen.

27. CD-R - Suntrust Video of Tony Lazzaro      Again, I would like to know the date of this and the significance.  

Does anyone know where the laundry bag little Caylee was in, was sold?  

This is what I found interesting out of all that, My assumption was that she spent her time with Tony so what does Will have to do with this???
17. DVD-R -Ikea Store Video, 7-5-08 1400 to 1600, Casey & Will (#3B)
Edit to change color red to navy.  Klaas/mods use red & maroon.  MB

Tony was visiting his family in NY & this is the day after Casey spent time with Will but picked up Tony at the airport, pig that she is
Thanks for that refresher...now I remember but the question still remains...What was she doing there, Did Will say in his Depo??
[/quote]
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_W_Waters073008.htm

::snipping2::

19 WW: Uhm, yeah (affirmative), Zaxby's is right next door to Target. So we went
20 there, had lunch. We to Target because I needed some bubble gum, huh.
21 EE: Right after lunch you visited Target?
22 WW: Yeah (affirmative), we got a coffee and some gum and uh, and then went to Ikea
23 for the rest of the day, until about uh, four o'clock.

1  WW: Correct. And we were just pretty much picking out things we wanted to put in
2 our, in our houses. Her future house and I'm redecorating my house.

[/quote]

Reading back from last night.    I'm thinking that this may tie into the same BS she told Amy.   Casey told Amy that she was going to get her parents house & that she could begin making plans to move in with her.   Amy even gave notice of change of address & Cindy received a package to the house after that done.

I've always felt that Casey had thoughts of killing her parents, she had a change in plans & I think it was out of spite.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: April 09, 2011, 01:49:46 PM »

Why is casey pissed in this pic I cam e in late?

lol..she is telling Mason to shut his trap ..she'll show her cleavage and color and reorganize the paperwork as much as she wants!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: April 09, 2011, 01:54:27 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/08/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony`s Mother Admits Covering up Odor in Car With Dryer Sheets
Aired April 8, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

DR. HENRY LEE, FORENSIC PATHOLOGIST, FMR. CONSULTANT TO DEFENSE TEAM: Thank you, Nancy.

GRACE: Dr. Lee, let me ask you about the claim that Cindy Anthony spraying Febreze throughout her daughter`s car and car trunk would then somehow mysteriously turn into the knockout drug chloroform. Is there any scientific evidence to support that?

LEE: Well, first of all, you know, there are a lot of garbage -- and the garbage bag was found in the trunk. I did examine those contents. It`s over 100 items. Have (ph) coroni (ph), half-eaten pizza, have rotten food material, have tobacco chew. It`s a long list of. Also have a nasal secretion and spit. And after so many months, still smell awful. Those are basically the decomposition odor. Also in there, have a lot of bottles of material, chemicals. And what are those chemical composition? What did the mother spray in there, of course, becoming (ph) important. The mom have (ph) chloroform not going to make it decision, you know, the factor.

BBM

Just exactly what is Henry saying in these 2 statements?  Decomposition due to garbage or human decomp?  And I don't even know what to make of the second statement.

I didn't understand a word he said while he was speaking.
Reading this...I still have no clue what he's talking about.

In one sense he was committing to that it was the garbage that smelled because that was what the old "paid for hire" fool was going to testify to but then he offered that he couldnt be sure....yes, it is very difficult to comprehend what he is attempting to verbalize & it seems to have gotten worse over the years instead of better.   He did state that there is no chloroform in Febreeze.

This same SOB made a fuss about hairs being found in the trunk when he went to inspect it & I suspect he did one of his famous "slight of hands" placing a few of those hairs in the trunk (provided by Cindy to the defense).

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: April 09, 2011, 02:05:51 PM »

maybe bozo is proof of living decomposition!

QUOTE OF THE DAY..THAT HE IS!!!

Oh, that one slipped by me yesterday.

It's great, NM!

Monkey Devil!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: April 09, 2011, 02:06:10 PM »

The Home Depot videos might be George buying his 26 bags of concrete to pour a patio/slab in the back yard. The same yard 2 cadaver dogs alerted for human decomposition........I don't believe for 1 minute George murdered Caylee. What I think is G & C found something in their back yard which sent them into cover-up mode. Just my opinion. But if Blowhole does go there ie George......he can't argue the cadaver dogs alerts were false positives, and then point the finger @ George and say hey jurors, we have Georgie Marie here "covering up" something in the yard, 2 weeks after Caylee was last seen.......and then turn-around and say, 2 cadavers positively alerted to human decomp......."
Blowhole can't have it both ways.

The date of 7/23 indicates that items were purchased after Casey went to jail, obviously.   It was also after a search in the Anthony backyard, see below:
http://www.wftv.com/news/16921695/detail.html

Updated: 2:26 pm EDT July 18, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- With dogs, shovels and manpower, investigators searched the backyard Friday of the home of the grandparents of a missing 2-year-old girl. Detectives said 22-year-old Casey Anthony has told numerous lies about her daughter's disappearance.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: April 09, 2011, 02:43:34 PM »

On Saturday April 16th, "48 Hours" will air the "Defense of Casey Anthony."

You have to scroll 1/2 way down the page, it's on the left. I'm sure by tomorrow they'll have a preview video up for those interested.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: April 09, 2011, 02:57:44 PM »

Wonder if and when those new videos will be viewable, I think the ones at Target, JC Penny's and the Walmart on 7/23/08 will be interesting.

IIRC, the laundry bag Caylee was found in came from Target, the Pooh blanket was part of a set available at Penny's and if the Walmart date is right, it has to be one of the Anthony's making a purchase to replace something missing from the home and found at the remains site...

I'm not so sure all the Anthony's are out of the woods yet, as far as charges being brought against some of them for their role in some sort of cover up, after the fact.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: April 09, 2011, 03:09:31 PM »

What kind of person do you think the Bozo team will be looking for when selecting jurors?
That's what I want to know too!  I was thinking Trials and Tribulations (Sprocket Blog) had the questionnaires from jurors at one of the Spector trials - because I remember a couple of the jurors had answered they'd had experience with someone close to them committing suicide ... and I thought ... WHY would the prosecutor let them in!!!  But maybe that's just Cali ... or maybe it was after Spector One ...

I'd have to guess ...

1.  Byass wants men first and foremost.
2.  Believe it or not ... I think he might want to go with the older crowd ... looking for people who can "relate" to Cindy and George.
3.  Absolutely NO ONE with a science background.

Newfie..I'll second that...Baez wants all that on his jury..and then he's gonna want people who have relatives who have been mistreated by LE or accused of crimes they didn't committ..good luck Baez..most older people can relate to Cindy and George as grandparents..not parents..hello we don't want our grands murdered by our offspring.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: April 09, 2011, 03:46:21 PM »

What kind of person do you think the Bozo team will be looking for when selecting jurors?
That's what I want to know too!  I was thinking Trials and Tribulations (Sprocket Blog) had the questionnaires from jurors at one of the Spector trials - because I remember a couple of the jurors had answered they'd had experience with someone close to them committing suicide ... and I thought ... WHY would the prosecutor let them in!!!  But maybe that's just Cali ... or maybe it was after Spector One ...

I'd have to guess ...

1.  Byass wants men first and foremost.
2.  Believe it or not ... I think he might want to go with the older crowd ... looking for people who can "relate" to Cindy and George.
3.  Absolutely NO ONE with a science background.

Newfie..I'll second that...Baez wants all that on his jury..and then he's gonna want people who have relatives who have been mistreated by LE or accused of crimes they didn't committ..good luck Baez..most older people can relate to Cindy and George as grandparents..not parents..hello we don't want our grands murdered by our offspring.

doesn't the prosecution have a say in that? I sure hope so! Baez makes me sick and i cannot wait to have this trial over with! I dont think we wil ever see anything like the likes of all these cast of characters. Hell some of you know enough to write a book lol and it would be full truths.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: April 09, 2011, 03:48:56 PM »

Wonder if and when those new videos will be viewable, I think the ones at Target, JC Penny's and the Walmart on 7/23/08 will be interesting.

IIRC, the laundry bag Caylee was found in came from Target, the Pooh blanket was part of a set available at Penny's and if the Walmart date is right, it has to be one of the Anthony's making a purchase to replace something missing from the home and found at the remains site...

I'm not so sure all the Anthony's are out of the woods yet, as far as charges being brought against some of them for their role in some sort of cover up, after the fact.

Samarie
I am glad you brought that up! because I was thinking the same just yesterday! I think if they have enough to get on them they will prosecute! one can dream!! but realy I hope so! however if that happened! they would play the media and hopefuly by than everyone that doesnt have their number now will than.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: April 09, 2011, 03:50:21 PM »

On Saturday April 16th, "48 Hours" will air the "Defense of Casey Anthony."

You have to scroll 1/2 way down the page, it's on the left. I'm sure by tomorrow they'll have a preview video up for those interested.

Samarie
can you remind us again on that friday! my memory isnt what it used to be.
TIA

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: April 09, 2011, 03:53:28 PM »

I have a question?
I cant remember the context of the question that the judge was questioning baez about not going there! the judge referred to him as threading on dangerous and more or less what is good for the goose is good for the gander! something bozo was saying that the judge was trying to warn him again!! anyone>??

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.