March 29, 2024, 07:37:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #189 4/06/11 - 4/11/11  (Read 189690 times)
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: April 09, 2011, 05:08:14 PM »

Can someone here clarify something for me please!
I thought that the anthonys were not allowed into the courtroom because they were witnesses?
I ask because cindy had told a reporter that her attorney was going to try to secure four seats for them?

The judge has already said "the rule" will be invoked for the trial. She is so stupid she likely does not know that means she can't be in there.
If she remains true to her character we can expect her to perjure herself. At this stage of the trial LE/SAO may just charge her after all.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: April 09, 2011, 05:09:39 PM »

I thought that the anthonys were not allowed into the courtroom because they were witnesses?
I ask because cindy had told a reporter that her attorney was going to try to secure four seats for them?

Loca..they are allowed to attend hearings...no harm no foul.   However, once the trial starts they will be sequestered just like every other witness..and will remain so until they are no longer needed to testify.  Cindy can spout off about ther lawyer securing them seats..but she won't take a seat outside of the witness box until her questioning is completed by both parties..on all subjects she err..Jose..think she should give the facts err embellishments on..and the prosecutiion has no further need to question her.   IN A WORD CINDY..unless you can act a little less then the end all be all know it all of this trial..you will be mainly sitted in the sequestered area ..better known as a windowless, tv less, radio less, no phone less, no computer less..boring as hell  room..   No texting..no calling..no tv..no ordering crab puffs delivered.  Nada..nothing.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: April 09, 2011, 05:17:56 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27480646/detail.html

Orlando Jury Possible In Casey Murder Trial

Judge Proposes Backup Plans For Jury Selection

POSTED: 2:18 pm EDT April 8, 2011
UPDATED: 4:52 pm EDT April 8, 2011

I just wanted to post this photo!   Monkey Devil!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #863 on: April 09, 2011, 05:36:49 PM »

Hi everyone!  

Am sure hoping that the prosecution will begin their opening remarks with the video of Caylee singing 'You Are My Sunshine', and display a photo of her everyday thruout the trial.  (Can they do that???)  So much of Caylee herself seems to have been lost in all the proceedings since her death.  I want the jury to see Caylee's adorable face, to hear her sweet voice...

They can do it in this state, as pictures were posted of two young people who were brutally murdered by thugs throughout all their trials.

It's good to know it's done by some, sure hoping they do it for Caylee! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: April 09, 2011, 06:11:29 PM »

Hi everyone!  

Am sure hoping that the prosecution will begin their opening remarks with the video of Caylee singing 'You Are My Sunshine', and display a photo of her everyday thruout the trial.  (Can they do that???)  So much of Caylee herself seems to have been lost in all the proceedings since her death.  I want the jury to see Caylee's adorable face, to hear her sweet voice...

They can do it in this state, as pictures were posted of two young people who were brutally murdered by thugs throughout all their trials.

I don't know Florida law, but I agree with Turbo, posting photos..large size..of victims is common place in many states.  I hope that the State gets to post Caylee's picture front and center through the entire trial so no..not even Casey or Cindy, forget who this trial is about....Casey wouldn't be front and center herself if she had been a Mom instead of an imature whore who was more interested in her next lay and where she was going to steal money, food, and clothing from....hello Cindy..you need to know there is no way to defend Casey's behavior ..the best you could have done and still can do is admit what she did and that what she did was wrong and she deserves to be punished.  I truly believe that had Cindy and George taken the high road..yes my daughter did this..yes she needs to be punished..Casey may have gotten a little leniacy..instead thisis the family American crime followers love to hate and they have buried their own daughter even deeper then had they said they knew what they knew when they knew.  Denial is not a river in EGYPT..IT IS ALIVE AND WELL ON HOPESPRING LANE IN ORLANDO.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: April 09, 2011, 07:03:02 PM »

::snipping2::

Does anyone know where the laundry bag little Caylee was in, was sold?   

The brand was Whitney Design and I believe they thought it was sold at Target, although I can't remember for sure.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/12/22/caylee-anthony-case-defense-attempts-to-eliminate-lies-and-lays/

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: April 09, 2011, 07:27:33 PM »

The real KC rears her ugly head!!
Jurors are going to hate this beotch!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: April 09, 2011, 09:03:52 PM »

Loca..they are allowed to attend hearings...no harm no foul.   However, once the trial starts they will be sequestered just like every other witness..and will remain so until they are no longer needed to testify.  Cindy can spout off about ther lawyer securing them seats..but she won't take a seat outside of the witness box until her questioning is completed by both parties..on all subjects she err..Jose..think she should give the facts err embellishments on..and the prosecutiion has no further need to question her.   IN A WORD CINDY..unless you can act a little less then the end all be all know it all of this trial..you will be mainly sitted in the sequestered area ..better known as a windowless, tv less, radio less, no phone less, no computer less..boring as hell  room..   No texting..no calling..no tv..no ordering crab puffs delivered.  Nada..nothing.

Exactly - until they are released as a witness (which does not necessarily mean after they testify because they can be subject to being recalled) they will be sitting hearing NOTHING.  I wonder if they are going to have a number of rooms for the witnesses as I can see Cindy trying to get people to tell different stories. LOL If I were the judge I would put her and George in a room entirely alone.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: April 09, 2011, 09:11:52 PM »

I really hope the judge does not allow them to have cell phones in there because I can see the likely possibility of someone typing the testimony for them to read. I don't think Mallory has been called as a witness although I may have missed it. I see them going home each night and watching the videos of each day so they know what to say. In some high profile cases, they even sequester the primary witnesses. I so wish they would do that in this instance. I would even pay for their locked down hotel room if the judge would do it. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: April 09, 2011, 09:24:07 PM »

I really hope the judge does not allow them to have cell phones in there because I can see the likely possibility of someone typing the testimony for them to read. I don't think Mallory has been called as a witness although I may have missed it. I see them going home each night and watching the videos of each day so they know what to say. In some high profile cases, they even sequester the primary witnesses. I so wish they would do that in this instance. I would even pay for their locked down hotel room if the judge would do it. LOL

Cindys church friiend would also text her if cell phone's are allowed.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: April 09, 2011, 09:26:44 PM »

Exactly - until they are released as a witness (which does not necessarily mean after they testify because they can be subject to being recalled) they will be sitting hearing NOTHING.  I wonder if they are going to have a number of rooms for the witnesses as I can see Cindy trying to get people to tell different stories. LOL If I were the judge I would put her and George in a room entirely alone.

Turbo
thank you!! I did mean the trial and it gives me pleasure to read your discription of the sequestered room!!! I hope she is there along time!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: April 09, 2011, 09:30:06 PM »

funny cindy has petitioned the judge to let her go into the trial!!! why does she think she in entitled! what low life scumbags! they all are!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: April 09, 2011, 09:37:08 PM »

The real KC rears her ugly head!!
Jurors are going to hate this beotch!!

I cant wait for this beotch to  get her guilty verdict death or LWOP!!  send her to the penn so we never have to see her again!! or clown lawyer and family!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: April 09, 2011, 09:39:41 PM »

Hi everyone!  

I don't know Florida law, but I agree with Turbo, posting photos..large size..of victims is common place in many states.  I hope that the State gets to post Caylee's picture front and center through the entire trial so no..not even Casey or Cindy, forget who this trial is about....Casey wouldn't be front and center herself if she had been a Mom instead of an imature whore who was more interested in her next lay and where she was going to steal money, food, and clothing from....hello Cindy..you need to know there is no way to defend Casey's behavior ..the best you could have done and still can do is admit what she did and that what she did was wrong and she deserves to be punished.  I truly believe that had Cindy and George taken the high road..yes my daughter did this..yes she needs to be punished..Casey may have gotten a little leniacy..instead thisis the family American crime followers love to hate and they have buried their own daughter even deeper then had they said they knew what they knew when they knew.  Denial is not a river in EGYPT..IT IS ALIVE AND WELL ON HOPESPRING LANE IN ORLANDO.
Yeah and a lawyer on HLN commented that he  lawyer was getting her murdered with his help!!

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: April 09, 2011, 09:50:44 PM »

I am watching an old 48 hrs on TLC right now about the Anthony's and Casey..Cindy looks ridiculous defending Casey

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: April 09, 2011, 10:00:25 PM »

That is some Christian - breaking the law to protect a murderer. I wouldn't want to be in any church with that person.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: April 09, 2011, 10:03:39 PM »

HLN is showing the nelson seranno case ! the lawyer was Maon
the man killed three or more co managers of a business

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: April 09, 2011, 10:27:47 PM »

That is some Christian - breaking the law to protect a murderer. I wouldn't want to be in any church with that person.

Cindy has a religious spirit different from christian!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: April 09, 2011, 10:28:25 PM »

Turbo religious spirit when it's convenient. They make their own rules.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: April 09, 2011, 10:31:17 PM »

I am watching an old 48 hrs on TLC right now about the Anthony's and Casey..Cindy looks ridiculous defending Casey

cookie
lol and Mason is on HLN defending nelson serrnao who is now sitting on death row in florida.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.