March 29, 2024, 02:12:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for Tim Miller for tomorrows show  (Read 7237 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 19, 2006, 09:54:43 PM »

Please put your questions in this thread for Dana's show tomorrow.  Tim will replace Jossy at 9pm.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 10:00:06 PM »

Mr. Miller
Thank you for all the efforts your group does in assisting families in looking for answers on missing loved ones.

When was the last search in Aruba conducted and can you give us some idea of where and why it occurred?

Where like to seach but have you not been able to?

Thank you

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 11:38:29 PM »

Tim,
 Julia Renfro was stating that a TES volunteer, Patrick Murphy  was asked to leave for not behaving or something similar to that.. Can you set that record straight?  Thank you...

Monkeys if the wording is wrong, please feel free to type over this... and

TIM, thanks for all of your time and effort in this case and every other case!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 01:13:00 AM »

Thank you in advance, Tim & Dana.

Do you think Dompig thwarted your efforts to search and/or misdirected the areas in which to conduct your searches?  Will you elaborate on this?

Are you planning to return to Aruba to search the deep waters or do you think too much time has passed to effectively search the deep waters? Where do you think Natalee is and do you realistically think she can be found?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 01:48:34 PM »

Tim - thank you for all you do!

There was a shallow grave found in Arikok Park not far from where the duct tape with blonde hair and the fabric matching Natalee's top was seen on Fox News.  Can you tell us if you feel that shallow grave was significant in this case?  Do you believe it's possible Natalee was in that grave at one point?

Thank You!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 02:27:56 PM »

Tim, can you tell us when you are going to go back to aruba for the final search?  There was a reason Dompig pointed you in that direction InMyOpinion, is Aruba stopping you now, again?  When can we expect the BIG search?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 02:31:30 PM »

First of all, just wanted to say "Thanks" to Tim for all his efforts regarding this case.  You are truly an inspiration to us all.

Now, for my question:

On a personal level, how difficult was it emotionally to work side by side with the family of a missing girl in attempting to confirm their greatest fears by way of locating her remains?  Knowing that you too have suffered a similiar tragedy (and have felt the pain it causes), was there times where you didn't want to locate Natalee because of how it would effect her family?

Thanks in advance.  Keep up all the GREAT work!

Strike
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 02:48:37 PM »

Hi Tim:

Would you give us an overview of the various levels of cooperation or lack thereof that you and TES received.....not only from the ALE...but from the people of Aruba.....it looked to me that it declined with each trip.

I understand the Dompig would often NOT see you in his office...but insisted on meeting you in some secluded place??  Would you elaborate on this?

Also please clear up the statement that renfro has continually spread about TES disturbing the turtle nests. (Again I know the truth...I spoke with Joe H, about it on a search...but would love to hear you clear it up once and for all)

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2006, 06:22:17 PM »

Hello Tim:

Did you conduct a ground search in the area of the "painted rocks" near the northern lighthouse?

Are you familiar with the videos of a police crime scene filmed at the rocks on June 11, 2005?

In My Opinion
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2006, 07:28:51 PM »

Tim,

While in Aruba did you ever use (or get to see) any of the photos taken by the F-16's,  to help in planning specific search areas?  Where any of them Infra-red type photos??

And in general what is the major factor in determining a search area?
Police mandates, information from them or tips called into your group?
Thank you

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.