March 28, 2024, 11:28:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn # 12 (Remains Found) 4/29/13 -  (Read 102722 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: April 05, 2011, 10:32:44 PM »

« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 08:58:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 09:22:22 PM »

Praying for justice for Hailey.

::justice2NJ::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 09:24:13 PM »

Muffy, thank you for those wonderful pictures of Hailey.
I also agree with your opinion on the last thread.  Thank you for sharing it.
Prayers for all who love Hailey.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 09:30:09 PM »

You're welcome, Sister.  I feel  really sad right now after having posted the photos, knowing the smiling young lady in them had her life taken.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 09:34:01 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2013, 09:34:28 PM »

Thanks for all you do MuffyBee!   

In the last thread post 976, picture of Clint but it's labeled as Shawn Adkins.  TIA

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2013, 09:38:33 PM »

In the last thread post 976, picture of Clint but it's labeled as Shawn Adkins.  TIA

I fixed the photo for Muffy.  She's already done so much!

Thanks Muffy!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2013, 09:46:43 PM »

In the last thread post 976, picture of Clint but it's labeled as Shawn Adkins.  TIA

I fixed the photo for Muffy.  She's already done so much!

Thanks Muffy!

Thanks Klaas & texasmom.  I had intended to go back and review the photo posts, because I was uploading & posting (and contemplating a thread change) at same time.  I appreciate your help.  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2013, 10:05:29 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=591102

People Gather as Hailey Dunn 'Missing' Billboard Comes Down

By: Homa Bash
Updated: April 29, 2013

"I came by here everyday, said a little prayer for Hailey," said Kim Homeyer.

More than two years -- that's how long 13-year-old Hailey Dunn's face has been smiling down on drivers.

"I always looked up, I guess I won't look up at it anymore," said Michelle Green, who lives near the billboard and drove past it daily for years.

"It's an event. It's sad, but it's an event," said Kim Gentry, another Abilene resident.

A face that's captured the attention of people across the country -- and the hearts of many right here at home.

::snipping2::

While the news of Dunn's remains being found in Scurry County came as a shock, it also provided a sense of closure for many in our community, like Colorado City native Michelle Green.

"I didn't know the little girl, but it still hurts. I have a niece the same age as her," she said. "That's all people ever wanted, was for her to come home."

"It's sad, but now at least they can put her to rest," Homeyer added.

Cars stopped and several people lined up as the vinyl billboard came down around 10 a.m. Monday, bringing this chapter of the story to a close -- A final sign the search is over.

"This is something people will remember for the rest of their lives, the Hailey Dunn story," Green said.

Four signs first went up in January 2011, according to Lamar Advertising, just a couple of weeks after Hailey was reported missing.

Lamar tells KTAB the vinyl from the billboard will be donated to Hailey's family, as they have done previously.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2013, 10:06:29 PM »

I fixed the photo for Muffy.  She's already done so much!

Thanks Muffy!

Thank you Klaas, and Thanks for all you do too!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2013, 10:07:26 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/hailey-dunn#slide=61493086
Confirmed: missing west Texas teen Hailey Dunn found deceased (Photos)
April 27, 2013
(Comprehensive, detailed article, imo)

Missing west Texas teen Hailey Dunn has officially been located deceased, according to officials at a press conference Friday. Hailey was reported missing on December 28, 2010, and has been the subject of an intensive search effort throughout the region. Credit: Photo permission: Clint Dunn

Credit: Photo permission: Clint Dunn

Hailey Dunn (right) with her father, Clint Dunn. Credit: Photo permission: Clint Dunn

Crafts and decorations adorn the gate at "Hailey's Hope", located on the property of the family's (former) home in Colorado City, Texas. Credit: Photo: Melissa Gooch

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2013, 10:47:48 AM »

So sad.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2013, 12:27:08 PM »

It is so sad, Cookie.  She was adorable and you can see her precious spirit in her smile.   an angelic monkey

It's a blessing for those of us following the case that justice is being served and that she will be laid to rest.  Finding her remains will help Clint and David heal.  Clint is probably taking the time to come to terms with everything.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2013, 12:48:02 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/hailey-dunn#slide=61493086
Confirmed: missing west Texas teen Hailey Dunn found deceased (Photos)
April 27, 2013
(Comprehensive, detailed article, imo)

Missing west Texas teen Hailey Dunn has officially been located deceased, according to officials at a press conference Friday. Hailey was reported missing on December 28, 2010, and has been the subject of an intensive search effort throughout the region. Credit: Photo permission: Clint Dunn

Hailey Dunn (right) with her father, Clint Dunn. Credit: Photo permission: Clint Dunn

Crafts and decorations adorn the gate at "Hailey's Hope", located on the property of the family's (former) home in Colorado City, Texas. Credit: Photo: Melissa Gooch
Comparing the photo here with her dad to the photo here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9622.msg1558775#msg1558775 with the egg donor is like night and day.  Look how happy she is with her daddy.   Billie needs to pay.  And pay and pay and pay.  So does the scum next to her in the photo, but Billie is more accountable IMO.  Billie was supposed to protect Hailey.  She did the exact opposite.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2013, 07:31:25 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/attorney-slain-teens-mother-hasnt-been-questioned-since-remains-found/-/14769632/19957980/-/9x5whi/-/index.html

Attorney: Slain teen's mother hasn't been questioned since remains found

By Doug Myers, Internet Content Director, dmyers@ktxs.com

ABILENE, Texas -
Hailey Dunn’s mother hasn’t been questioned by law enforcement since the Colorado City teen’s remains were found in March near Lake JB Thomas in Scurry County, her attorney said Tuesday.

“Absolutely has not,” said John Young, who is representing Billie Jean Dunn as local, state and federal investigators continue to investigate the death.

Young said Internet and other reports surfacing to the contrary are “patently false and inaccurate.”
 ::snipping2::

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2013, 07:38:35 PM »

Status Update at ...Hope for Hailey ..facebook

Hailey's Memorial is in the planning. Everyone is invited to pay their respects at this service as Hailey's funeral will be a private family service.

We do not have a date set in stone as of yet, but wanted to give everyone the opportunity to order flowers early for Hailey's Memorial. The Floral Shops in C-City are posted below.
Thank you all so much for your overwhelming kindness and love for Hailey. We hope to honor Hailey this night surrounded by beauty and love just like Hailey herself was beauty and love to all of us ♥

Colorado Floral & Gifts
 341 E. Third Street
 Colorado City, TX 79512
 Local Number325-728-5254

Stacie's Creations
 258 Walnut St, Colorado City, TX
325-725-2100

https://www.facebook.com/Hailey.Dunn.OfficialHopeForHailey
Edit to add link provided by Magnolia.  MB 
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 07:58:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2013, 07:44:34 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Waiting-On-Justice-For-Our-Girl-HD/341139815923339

Billie's latest facebook post.

Billie Jean Dunn
 8 hours ago via mobile
 I beg all pedophiles,child murderers & their families,you must've had an inkling that demon was in there,kill yourselves,save our babies! And shame on your families,who know you best for not getting you placed somewhere where you can't murder babies! Shame on them for ignoring that u have a monster deep down! Is your family proud?! My daughter is dead! You should've taken your own life,your family should've acted on signs,they are just as guilty.
 Like · · Share

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2013, 07:51:16 PM »

Status Update at ...Hope for Hailey ..facebook

Hailey's Memorial is in the planning. Everyone is invited to pay their respects at this service as Hailey's funeral will be a private family service.

We do not have a date set in stone as of yet, but wanted to give everyone the opportunity to order flowers early for Hailey's Memorial. The Floral Shops in C-City are posted below.
Thank you all so much for your overwhelming kindness and love for Hailey. We hope to honor Hailey this night surrounded by beauty and love just like Hailey herself was beauty and love to all of us ♥

Colorado Floral & Gifts
 341 E. Third Street
 Colorado City, TX 79512
 Local Number325-728-5254

Stacie's Creations
 258 Walnut St, Colorado City, TX
325-725-2100
Edit to add link provided by Magnolia.  MB    https://www.facebook.com/Hailey.Dunn.OfficialHopeForHailey

Sorry Muffy!  Here is the link. 

https://www.facebook.com/Hailey.Dunn.OfficialHopeForHailey

Thanks!  I've added to your original post.  MB   
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 07:59:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2013, 07:56:51 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Waiting-On-Justice-For-Our-Girl-HD/341139815923339

Billie Jean Dunn
 8 hours ago via mobile
 I beg all pedophiles,child murderers & their families,you must've had an inkling that demon was in there,kill yourselves,save our babies! And shame on your families,who know you best for not getting you placed somewhere where you can't murder babies! Shame on them for ignoring that u have a monster deep down! Is your family proud?! My daughter is dead! You should've taken your own life,your family should've acted on signs,they are just as guilty.
 Like · · Share

She's losing it.   

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2013, 08:46:10 PM »

Billie Jean Dunn
 8 hours ago via mobile
 Like · · Share

She's losing it.   

she lost it a long time ago, if she ever had it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.