September 26, 2017, 11:41:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn # 12 (Remains Found) 4/29/13 -  (Read 41969 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2017, 07:51:11 PM »

an angelic monkey

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Family-to-lay-Hailey-Dunn-to-rest-after-six-years-411579165.html

Family to lay Hailey Dunn to rest after six years

Posted: Mon 4:52 PM, Jan 23, 2017  |  Updated: Mon 5:00 PM, Jan 23, 2017

COLORADO CITY -- Hailey Dunn's remains are being released to her family after nearly four years.

According to Billie Jean Dunn's lawyer, John Young, the University of North Texas Medical Center released her daughter's remains just after noon Monday.

Young tells CBS 7 that Hailey will be laid to rest in Luling, Texas outside of Austin though the exact time and date have not been set.

Hailey first went missing from her Colorado City home on December 28th, 2010. An arrest in her case has yet to be made.

Sean Adkins, Hailey's mother's ex live-in boyfriend, remains the only suspect in the case.

Young says Scurry County District Attorney Ben Smith and investigator John McDaniel deserve great credit for helping move the case forward and allowing Hailey's family some closure by having her remains released.

According to Billie Jean Dunn the funeral will be a private family gathering.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"We won't give up on you, Natalee.  You didn't give up on us, and we will continue with the investigation until we have all of the answers to your disappearance.  God be with you my Natalee!" Dave Holloway ARUBA
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: January 24, 2017, 06:55:42 PM »

sorry if this was posted b4, i was wondering about that
boat, and if anyone knows if Hailey and her mother were
ever on that boat,or any boat with sean

Clint asked about it
March 21, 2013
UPDATE 11/12/15
http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2013/03/21/the-latest-on-hailey-dunn/

boat
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8_l5z0gp3gg/hqdefault.jpg

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2017, 12:41:51 PM »

Hailey's story was on "Crime Watch Daily" yesterday.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2017, 01:26:42 AM »

thanks sister, @ 7:53 Hailey is in a row boat
https://crimewatchdaily.com/videos/0-hl49ct80/

all parts crime watch
https://crimewatchdaily.com/search/?q=Hailey+dunn

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

...and Injustice for most

« Reply #104 on: January 30, 2017, 12:40:59 PM »

https://victimsnewsonline.com/2017/01/hailey-dunn-laid-to-rest-without-her-father-present/

Updated 11:35 a.m., January 30, 2017
@victimsnews1

(VNO) — According to news reports, Hailey Darlene Dunn, the 13-year-old west Texan whose 2010 disappearance grabbed the hearts of the nation, was finally laid to rest yesterday in a private family ceremony.

A ceremony that did not include her father.

Clinton Dunn, Hailey’s father, learned about her funeral by reading an article on social media. Contrary to what some outlets are reporting, Mr. Dunn was not present at the funeral: he was not invited by his ex-wife, nor was he provided any information about where it was to take place.

All Clint Dunn knows is that his daughter is now buried in a double plot meant for his daughter and ex-wife, in Luling, Texas, just outside of Austin. He learned of that, too, by reading about it on social media.

I’m worried about getting justice for Hailey, and Billie Jean is worried about getting her remains, burying her, and issuing press releases about it”, Clint Dunn said of his ex-wife. The problem is, Hailey will never ‘truly rest’ until she has justice. I almost feel like, ‘let Billie Jean have this one, and soak up the attention’, because I’m the one who’s going to be in Court seeking justice for Hailey. Billie Jean might get to be there, too, whether she likes it or not'”.
Two weeks ago, Clint Dunn received a phone call from Scurry County District Attorney Investigator John McDaniel, notifying him that Hailey’s remains were ready to be released. Upon receiving that call, Dunn’s advocate called a local funeral home in Big Spring, where he lives, to begin making arrangements for her transfer and cremation.

A few days later, Dunn received a second call from McDaniel, alerting him that the remains had been released to his ex-wife, Billie Jean Ostrander-Dunn. According to McDaniel, at the time of her disappearance, Ostrander-Dunn had custody of Hailey; however, after her disappearance, Child Protective Services intervened, removed Hailey’s brother from the home, and Ostrander-Dunn lost her rights to both Hailey and her brother.

Hailey is not from Luling”, Clint Dunn told VNO. “Why was she buried there?  Why wasn’t she laid to rest in Colorado City, where she grew up, where her friends and family can visit her? She was buried in Luling for Billie Jean’s benefit. Hailey didn’t even want to be buried. Why didn’t Billie Jean know that? And if she did know, why didn’t she respect Hailey’s wishes? She wanted to be cremated, just like her Nana. We tried to make to honor her wishes by cremating her, but that wasn’t allowed to happen”.
Within hours of that notification, Billie Dunn’s attorney, John Young, issued a press release about his client receiving the remains. In that release, he profusely thanked Investigator McDaniel for releasing Hailey’s remains to her mother. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.