April 18, 2024, 05:30:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #190 4/11/11 - 4/17/11  (Read 273097 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2011, 09:04:18 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-brad-conway-plays-analyst-bill-sheaffer-weighs-possible-defense-strategies.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Casey Anthony: Brad Conway plays analyst; Bill Sheaffer weighs possible defense strategies
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on April, 11 2011 6:52 PM

Dont you just love brad trying to call the kettle black!! when indeed the sweet irony was that his clients were selling t-shirts, teddy bears and god knows what else besides their souls to the devil!! going on every show that would allow them to spew their propoganda!! of lies and accusations towards innocent  people that just had the misfortune of be-friending casey.

the anthonys know what time it is and who killed caylee. even if they dont profess it with their lips they cant erase that from their memory bank!!! once casey is sent to prison all they will have left is the shrine they set  in caylees room and the back yard near the playhouse and sandbox! oh  and will have  tube socks and any of his off springs.

Casey doesnt care about them anymore than she cared about caylee!

She doesn't need them ! maybe she will hang on to them for support until she appeals and if that flakes so will she!!!

I know once her guilty verdict is read! I will cry tears of joy  and relief for caylee.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2011, 09:06:47 PM »

HLN interviewed the guy that did caseys tatoo and another woman dunno who she is. They both said she was a wonderfl/attentive mother. The guy at the tatoo shop also said that casey has been bringing caylee in there for years?

oh and Richard Hornsby was on HLN I dunno what he said as I was madly trying to get through the phone lines unsucessful

I have always wondered about that. In Michigan, where I live, it is illegal to bring children into a tattoo shop no matter what. Wonder if it is the same there?

I think that was a lie the Anthonys put out about the tattoo guy. If she had been going there for years why had he only been in business a year and why was she there since that was the only tattoo according to Cindy. SOMEONE IS LYING.

yeah I thought he was lying too influneced by cindy and baez no doubt.

Loca
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2011, 10:17:14 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/27506963/index.html
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of 4 Casey Anthony Defense Approaches

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer talks about the four approaches Casey Anthony's defense team could take at trial. (04/11/11)

5.  Insanity--Drive the judge, prosecution, and jury insane.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2011, 10:26:26 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27508053/detail.html
Casey Evidence: Cause For Appeal, Biggest Blows
POSTED: 5:08 pm EDT April 11, 2011
UPDATED: 5:48 pm EDT April 11, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Within 10 days, Judge Belvin Perry is expected to rule on what scientific evidence prosecutors can use in their largely circumstantial first-degree murder case against Casey Anthony.

Some legal experts said the evidence, if permitted and used at the trial, could be an automatic appellate issue for the defense.
 ::snipping2::

Video Report at link

Neither the state nor HHJBP are going to allow anything in to cause an appeal.  Bring it!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2011, 10:33:05 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27508247/detail.html
Casey Trial May Turn Downtown Into 'Fairground'
City, County Meeting To Discuss Crowds This Week
POSTED: 5:15 pm EDT April 11, 2011
UPDATED: 6:30 pm EDT April 11, 2011

Video Report at link.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A variety of city and county agencies will meet for the first time Thursday to discuss how to manage crowds for the Casey Anthony murder trial, which is scheduled to begin next month.

George and Cindy Anthony's former attorney, Brad Conway, said he expects plenty of vendors downtown trying to make a quick buck off the trial.

"One of my biggest challenges was shutting down people trying to profit from Caylee's death," he said.

He forgot to add...so my clients could be the only ones profiting from her death.

I believe in miracles!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2011, 10:49:37 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-brad-conway-plays-analyst-bill-sheaffer-weighs-possible-defense-strategies.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Casey Anthony: Brad Conway plays analyst; Bill Sheaffer weighs possible defense strategies
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on April, 11 2011 6:52 PM

Dont you just love brad trying to call the kettle black!! when indeed the sweet irony was that his clients were selling t-shirts, teddy bears and god knows what else besides their souls to the devil!! going on every show that would allow them to spew their propoganda!! of lies and accusations towards innocent  people that just had the misfortune of be-friending casey.

the anthonys know what time it is and who killed caylee. even if they dont profess it with their lips they cant erase that from their memory bank!!! once casey is sent to prison all they will have left is the shrine they set  in caylees room and the back yard near the playhouse and sandbox! oh  and will have  tube socks and any of his off springs.

She doesn't need them ! maybe she will hang on to them for support until she appeals and if that flakes so will she!!!

I know once her guilty verdict is read! I will cry tears of joy  and relief for caylee.

Hello Monkeys--

loca, I agree with everything you said about Conway and the Anthonys.  Conway said, and I recall it clearly, that there was no tape on the skull.  He lied on national TV and everywhere else he had the opportunity.  Now he's trying to play the good guy.  I don't buy it and I think he is not much different from Baez.  If he wants to plead ignorance about who is making money out of Caylee's death, I can tell him.  George and Cindy Anthony, that's who.  He already knows that, though, because he helped them.  The vendors he is complaining about are just making an honest living and providing a service that people want.  It has nothing to do with making money on Caylee's death.  How about Baez and the $300,000? That was making money on Caylee's death.  And every single member of the defense team who is getting even one penny is making money on Caylee's death. And his favorite clients, the Anthonys.  How about their "Foundation?"
I just hate hypocrites.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2011, 11:46:08 PM »

Hello Monkeys--

loca, I agree with everything you said about Conway and the Anthonys.  Conway said, and I recall it clearly, that there was no tape on the skull.  He lied on national TV and everywhere else he had the opportunity.  Now he's trying to play the good guy.  I don't buy it and I think he is not much different from Baez.  If he wants to plead ignorance about who is making money out of Caylee's death, I can tell him.  George and Cindy Anthony, that's who.  He already knows that, though, because he helped them.  The vendors he is complaining about are just making an honest living and providing a service that people want.  It has nothing to do with making money on Caylee's death.  How about Baez and the $300,000? That was making money on Caylee's death.  And every single member of the defense team who is getting even one penny is making money on Caylee's death. And his favorite clients, the Anthonys.  How about their "Foundation?"
I just hate hypocrites.

Conway has no integrity and you brought up a valid point! the vendors are only making an honest living! that is more than the anthonys have done! with all their scams/lies and propoganda!!  there is no comparison to make because anthonys have gotten financialy stable thru the death of caylee while the vendors .. will work by the sweat of their brows to make an honest living.

the anthonys have ruined their own lives!!! I am looking foward to Rick Plasea testifying into the family dynamics. I dont think we have even touched the surface as to what  happened in that house of horrors!! CAYLEE was subjected to viewing and hearing cindy and casey go off on eachother/cursing and threatening until one day casey went thru with her threat!!! she hated and hates cindy and is not her best friends!! as cindy stated yesterday on 48 hrs. she is a phoney and a hypocrite and next time she picks up thatr bible to read I hope it sets on fire!!!

Loca
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2011, 11:50:43 PM »

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer talks about the four approaches Casey Anthony's defense team could take at trial. (04/11/11)

Don't forget all of us....it's a very short drive to insanity.....I'm almost there! LOL

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2011, 11:54:56 PM »

I thought of something!
lee anthonys said that there were some receipts missing from the wall in his office. So baez destroyed these receipts because they were incriminating?

Loca
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2011, 12:47:31 AM »

Evening, all!  Following the action from the sidelines these days, as usual.  *Ssigh* Blink's latest article about the plumbing snafu at the Anthony home has had me wondering also what might have stopped up the plumbing and caused Cindy Anthony to "remember" this incident two years later, just prior to the start of her daughter's murder trial.  Like everyone else, I floated (no pun intended) the baby doll clothes theory and Caylee's dress as well.  Then, I pondered if those items were shredded and then flushed.  I agree with Blink, Casey is not dumb and I think she'd have known a 2T-3T dress wasn't going to go down easily. Blink's and Turbo's posts focused my attention on the doll (doll clothes being more readily flushable).

Long story short, this prompted me to go back and look at the evidence doll pics.  Those pics always bothered me because a little girl I know had the "Known" doll shown for comparison.  Anyway, every time I viewed those doll pics, I kept getting the feeling I was missing something with the way the dolls were placed, the particular shots, and the angles of the shots.  So, I did a little homework tonight of a different kind.  Looking at the evidence doll, the tag bears the ASTM-F963 designation and the Tolly Tots brand name.  Per http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapld=7936434 , Tolly Tots was founded in 2003. ASTM is the American Society for Testing and Materials and regulation number F963 was first established in 1996 with revisions in 2003, 2007, and 2008 (the latter being the standard currently in use).

So, how could the evidence doll have belonged to Casey as a child, if Tolly Tots did not exist until 2003? Is this really Caylee's Mama doll or is it another doll of Caylee's?  The tag also designates REG PA NO. 12390(HK).  The Pennsylvania Dept. of Labor and Industry requires toys to bear this tag to be sold in PA and the manufacturer pays a yearly license fee per individual license number.  Unfortunately, I don't have the free time to track this down, but if a smarter monkey than myself would like to take a crack at it, I'd appreciate it.  TIA!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2011, 12:48:49 AM »

Quote from Trimm from old thread.

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/finalist_index.cfm
You've chosen eight fantastic finalists! Now, get ready to choose the 2011 AMW All-Star Grand Prize winner. Voting begins right here on April 21.

Yuri is a finalist!   

I wonder, does he know about this?  Was reading the rules the other day and he has to appear or do something to claim his prize, if he wins. 

Please remind us all to vote when the time comes, everybody.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2011, 12:59:50 AM »

flutter1 -  I believe CBB did the artwork in the pic with Caylee, but didn't sign it.   an angelic monkey

Thanks, MB, I just assumed it was yours.  To whomever did it ---  thank you!

Thank you, flutter1!  That pose of Caylee really touched my heart...... so happy and full of life. When I saw it, I wanted to do something with it to match that beautiful smile and wonder in her eyes. I didn't come close! I just will never understand how anyone could harm her....... especially her own Mother!   

Muffy? Thanks, Miss Bee!   
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2011, 01:26:26 AM »

Thanks to everyone for links and commentary over the past few weeks!  It helps catch me up to speed and other monkeys who can't be there.  Heading out, catch you all later!  Hope you have a good evening/morning!  Justice for Caylee!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2011, 07:12:02 AM »

Don't forget all of us....it's a very short drive to insanity.....I'm almost there! LOL

Oh, seeme, it is not a drive for me, at all, it is just a short putt! 

I want this woman off the streets and taken away from society before someone else gets hurt or killed.  I believe she has shown, in her words and by her deeds, that she can go off at any time.  If you can plot to kill your own child, you can kill anyone, imo, Caylee was defenseless.  By plotting against her friends, she was willing for them to go under the broad wheels of the bus and be put to death in her place.  It is not safe to have her in society, every time we see her, she shows us again the face of evil and it is awful.

I have come to know Caylee through others and I love her, not only because she is a child of God, but because of the goodness I see in her heart and soul.  I pray for Caylee each day, and want to be strong enough to leave Casey's punishment in the hands of the Lord and Caylee, herself.  Whatever happens I know Caylee has had lots of prayerful attention and I pray God's will be done.

I believe in miracles!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2011, 07:23:54 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27511742/detail.html

Mock Jury Hears Casey Anthony Case

CBS News Program Suggests Weaknesses In State's Case
POSTED: Monday, April 11, 2011
UPDATED: 6:03 am EDT April 12, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Producers for the CBS News program "48 Hours Mystery" have assembled a panel of mock jurors and shown them evidence that may be used at Casey Anthony's murder trial next month.

In a TV commercial for the news program, the mock jury is asked whether they would acquit Anthony if the only charge was first degree murder. Nearly all of them stand up.

Producers have released few other details about the program, which airs Saturday night at 10:00, but a spokeswoman for the show confirms the mock jury rejects some of the evidence prosecutors plan on using at trial.

"This is going to have an impact on the jury," said Orlando criminal defense attorney Mark O'Mara. "It's going to be something that the defense and the state and Judge (Belvin) Perry will have to deal with and protect against."

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2011, 08:26:21 AM »

04/11/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s) Dr. Jeffery Danziger
04/11/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s) Dr. William Weitz
04/11/2011           Motion for Transcription Services
04/11/2011           Defendant's Fourth Penalty Phase Discovery Response
04/11/2011           Notice of Provision of Photographs to be Used at Trial
04/11/2011           Evidence Control Sheet (2)

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2011, 08:37:14 AM »

Scoot over. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2011, 08:40:07 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/04/best-casey-anthony-defense-is-accident-says-legal-analyst/
Best Casey Anthony Defense is ”Accident” Says Legal Analyst

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2011, 08:46:14 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27511742/detail.html

Mock Jury Hears Casey Anthony Case

CBS News Program Suggests Weaknesses In State's Case
POSTED: Monday, April 11, 2011
UPDATED: 6:03 am EDT April 12, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Producers for the CBS News program "48 Hours Mystery" have assembled a panel of mock jurors and shown them evidence that may be used at Casey Anthony's murder trial next month.

In a TV commercial for the news program, the mock jury is asked whether they would acquit Anthony if the only charge was first degree murder. Nearly all of them stand up.

Producers have released few other details about the program, which airs Saturday night at 10:00, but a spokeswoman for the show confirms the mock jury rejects some of the evidence prosecutors plan on using at trial.

"This is going to have an impact on the jury," said Orlando criminal defense attorney Mark O'Mara. "It's going to be something that the defense and the state and Judge (Belvin) Perry will have to deal with and protect against."

In the words of JB,are they trying to cause hysteria....   
I want to see the whole show in context,don't you?

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2011, 08:56:23 AM »

Sry, I'm not interested in what a 48 hrs jury decides.  No way have they listened to JA and LDB lay out the evidence and come back with a not-guilty.  KC will get the DP. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.