April 23, 2024, 08:18:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #190 4/11/11 - 4/17/11  (Read 273214 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: April 13, 2011, 07:17:27 PM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/2011/04/12/autopsy-photos-of-caylee-marie-may-shock-cindy-george-and-lee-anthony-into-reality-so-they-stop-defending-casey/
Autopsy Photos of Caylee Marie May Shock Cindy, George, and Lee Anthony Into Reality So They Stop Defending Casey

Sry, I just don't see it happening. 

I have never heard/read the assertions that Dr Glass makes about incest and DNA before, has anyone else?????

I hate to say " I told you so" but I disputed hinkymeter's findings on the DNA from the beginning. I believe them to be one of the smartest bloggers on this case, but the DNA results which were posted said NOTHING about George or Lee not being the father.(particularly George) I tried more than once to explain how they still could be but is seems as if hinkymeter was determined the person who analyzed it was right and  that was the way it was.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: April 13, 2011, 07:37:13 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27535629/detail.html
Will Mental Health Experts Testify At Anthony Trial?
State Files Motion To Block Defense Expert Testimony
POSTED: Wednesday, April 13, 2011
UPDATED: 6:17 pm EDT April 13, 2011

::snipping2::
Local 6 legal analyst Mark O'Mara said the defense will have to show the testimony is relevant.

"It's going to be tough for them to carry that burden, to get that evidence in," O'Mara said. "If she testifies, then it becomes much more relevant. then, maybe, they can present testimony concerning state of mind, what she was thinking, why she was acting this way."

Ashton said in his motion that the defense experts have not diagnosed Anthony "as suffering from any recognized clinical or personality disorders." The state plans to use Anthony's sometimes carefree behavior in June and July 2008 against her.

O'Mara said only after Anthony testified could Perry properly decide what is and is not relevant for the mental health experts to testify about.

It will not be known if Anthony will testify in her own defense until several weeks into the trial.

Caylee was reported missing in July 2008. Her remains were found in an east Orange County wooded area in December 2008.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: April 13, 2011, 07:53:49 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27535629/detail.html
Will Mental Health Experts Testify At Anthony Trial?
State Files Motion To Block Defense Expert Testimony
POSTED: Wednesday, April 13, 2011
UPDATED: 6:17 pm EDT April 13, 2011

::snipping2::
Local 6 legal analyst Mark O'Mara said the defense will have to show the testimony is relevant.

"It's going to be tough for them to carry that burden, to get that evidence in," O'Mara said. "If she testifies, then it becomes much more relevant. then, maybe, they can present testimony concerning state of mind, what she was thinking, why she was acting this way."

Ashton said in his motion that the defense experts have not diagnosed Anthony "as suffering from any recognized clinical or personality disorders." The state plans to use Anthony's sometimes carefree behavior in June and July 2008 against her.

O'Mara said only after Anthony testified could Perry properly decide what is and is not relevant for the mental health experts to testify about.

It will not be known if Anthony will testify in her own defense until several weeks into the trial.

Caylee was reported missing in July 2008. Her remains were found in an east Orange County wooded area in December 2008.

Bozo is going to alot of trouble to protect his lil beotch!! sorry but I am just  sick of this!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: April 13, 2011, 08:03:28 PM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/2011/04/12/autopsy-photos-of-caylee-marie-may-shock-cindy-george-and-lee-anthony-into-reality-so-they-stop-defending-casey/
Autopsy Photos of Caylee Marie May Shock Cindy, George, and Lee Anthony Into Reality So They Stop Defending Casey

I have never heard/read the assertions that Dr Glass makes about incest and DNA before, has anyone else?????

I hate to say " I told you so" but I disputed hinkymeter's findings on the DNA from the beginning. I believe them to be one of the smartest bloggers on this case, but the DNA results which were posted said NOTHING about George or Lee not being the father.(particularly George) I tried more than once to explain how they still could be but is seems as if hinkymeter was determined the person who analyzed it was right and  that was the way it was.

Turbo
that's the first that I have heard of it!!

Loca
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: April 13, 2011, 08:05:48 PM »

I do remember, Turbo, that you did dispute the results.  I know people get upset every time it comes up.  I have never been able to make up my mind, I am just not smart enough to examine the data on my own and make an educated guess about it.  My only thought has always been that it would explain A LOT of the Anthony's behaviors and code talk.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: April 13, 2011, 08:06:34 PM »

is it possible? that the defense is almost sure that vass will come  in and this is their recoarse?

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: April 13, 2011, 08:11:22 PM »

This is interesting.......  http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6332697#post6332697
Hold on to your hats, another motion has been filed. WFTV just did a story on the 5 pm news about a new motion, filed today by the defense. Basically it says that if the judge decided to let the State examine KC, the defense is going to withdraw their doctor's reports. so rather than let someone from the state examine KC, the defense has decided they don't want their doctors testifying in the guilt phase of the trial.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: April 13, 2011, 08:12:05 PM »

I do remember, Turbo, that you did dispute the results.  I know people get upset every time it comes up.  I have never been able to make up my mind, I am just not smart enough to examine the data on my own and make an educated guess about it.  My only thought has always been that it would explain A LOT of the Anthony's behaviors and code talk.

Yes it would.

Hey Loca!
See you monkeys in the morning. 

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: April 13, 2011, 08:12:57 PM »

Thanks Trimm, for all the updates!

In Sandra Cawn's depo   http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/casey-anthony-deposition-sandra-cawn-0413.pdf  on page 30, starting on line 25.....Three times Baez says that the "Diary of Days" post is in response to Cindy's MySpace post "My Caylee is missing".  Uhmmmmm.....isn't that a little telling?  Casey admitted to Baez that her response to Cindy was a cartoon depicting a dead baby????
Very interesting Tupelo. And if I'm reading it right, it seemed like Baez himself actually volunteered that info.....is that how you read it?
Yes indeed that is how I read that.  Sandra Cawn even says she didn't know it was a response to Cindy's post.  I don't think this part of the depo has been altered either.  3 times he says this!!  What an idiot!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: April 13, 2011, 08:24:40 PM »

In Sandra Cawn's depo   http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/casey-anthony-deposition-sandra-cawn-0413.pdf  on page 30, starting on line 25.....Three times Baez says that the "Diary of Days" post is in response to Cindy's MySpace post "My Caylee is missing".  Uhmmmmm.....isn't that a little telling?  Casey admitted to Baez that her response to Cindy was a cartoon depicting a dead baby????
Very interesting Tupelo. And if I'm reading it right, it seemed like Baez himself actually volunteered that info.....is that how you read it?
Yes indeed that is how I read that.  Sandra Cawn even says she didn't know it was a response to Cindy's post.  I don't think this part of the depo has been altered either.  3 times he says this!!  What an idiot!

Excuse me...didn't Baez file a motion to exclude Casey's "Diary of Days" evidence? Guess that was after he harped on the subject...Jeesh.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: April 13, 2011, 08:24:58 PM »

Does anyone thinkthe judge will reference 48 hrs and the media circus baez is creating. So now the judge can actualy pick a jury from orlando thanks to baez and his tainting  the future jury pool on national t.v!!

serves him right for the judge to select the jury from orlando and theres no much legaly he can do is there considering his media tours.?

I was thinking the same thing. All this hype about 48 hours weeks before the trial, all the media interviews and press conferences the defense team has participated in since this circus began and they're going to cry foul?  It would serve Casey and her circus clowns right, if Judge Perry said...in order to save the good taxpayers of Florida anymore unecessary expenses, and as a result of the defense teams media whore tour, the jury will be selected from the community of Orlando and Orange County. 

I was pissed off that the defense was being sneaky I emailed jeff ashton the information! take me to jail hell I dont care those crooks  throw me into a rage.
rant over

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: April 13, 2011, 08:26:01 PM »

Yes it would.

Hey Loca!

have a great rest rrimm and try to calm down I know its easier said than done lol

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: April 13, 2011, 08:26:37 PM »

Yes it would.

Hey Loca!

have a great rest rrimm and try to calm down I know its easier said than done lol
trimm not rimm lol see how upset this crap makes me

Loca
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: April 13, 2011, 08:40:46 PM »

This is interesting.......  http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6332697#post6332697
Hold on to your hats, another motion has been filed. WFTV just did a story on the 5 pm news about a new motion, filed today by the defense. Basically it says that if the judge decided to let the State examine KC, the defense is going to withdraw their doctor's reports. so rather than let someone from the state examine KC, the defense has decided they don't want their doctors testifying in the guilt phase of the trial.

I'm shocked!!!!.....NOT!!! 
Once again the duhfense have shot themselves in the foot!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: April 13, 2011, 08:58:40 PM »

Excuse me...didn't Baez file a motion to exclude Casey's "Diary of Days" evidence? Guess that was after he harped on the subject...Jeesh.

CORRECTION    I got myself confused....diary of days did not have the "Why do people kill people who kill..." cartoon image. That image was saved to a folder on 7/2/08.....then Cindy's myspace post on 7/3/08....then in response, on 7/8/08, Casey posted the Diary of Days....On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken Trust no one, only yourself. With great power, comes great consequence. What is given can be taken away. Everyone Lies. Everyone Dies.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: April 13, 2011, 09:03:12 PM »

This is interesting.......  http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6332697#post6332697

\

If I read that correctly, they are now saying they "may" want an expert in this to testify about how it can affect someone. WHAT???  They need to be locked up in the loony bin.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: April 13, 2011, 09:06:42 PM »

I am certainly not smart enough myself, but my sister-in-law is one of the leading DNA experts in the country and she said that chart DID NOT exclude them and there were better ways to test family DNA which she bet the FBI had used but not released yet since it was a murder trial.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: April 13, 2011, 09:06:57 PM »

This is interesting.......  http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6332697#post6332697

\

If I read that correctly, they are now saying they "may" want an expert in this to testify about how it can affect someone. WHAT???  They need to be locked up in the loony bin.

yeah and whike they are locking him into the looney bin please take george and cindy with him.

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: April 13, 2011, 09:08:52 PM »

CORRECTION    I got myself confused....diary of days did not have the "Why do people kill people who kill..." cartoon image. That image was saved to a folder on 7/2/08.....then Cindy's myspace post on 7/3/08....then in response, on 7/8/08, Casey posted the Diary of Days....On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken Trust no one, only yourself. With great power, comes great consequence. What is given can be taken away. Everyone Lies. Everyone Dies.

Well, isn't that the cat's meow!!! I have NEVER once put those dates together for the postings. Interesting.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: April 13, 2011, 09:14:51 PM »

I am certainly not smart enough myself, but my sister-in-law is one of the leading DNA experts in the country and she said that chart DID NOT exclude them and there were better ways to test family DNA which she bet the FBI had used but not released yet since it was a murder trial.

This was one of the articles I quoted which raised a lot of fervor.

A 2009 Clinical Psychological Review study estimated that nearly one in four U.S. women suffered some form of childhood sexual abuse in her lifetime.

In such cases, abuse by a brother, father or uncle that may lead to pregnancy is not uncommon, says pediatrics professor Carole Jenny of Brown University in Providence.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.