April 25, 2024, 03:42:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #190 4/11/11 - 4/17/11  (Read 273260 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: April 13, 2011, 09:25:36 PM »

CORRECTION    I got myself confused....diary of days did not have the "Why do people kill people who kill..." cartoon image. That image was saved to a folder on 7/2/08.....then Cindy's myspace post on 7/3/08....then in response, on 7/8/08, Casey posted the Diary of Days....On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken Trust no one, only yourself. With great power, comes great consequence. What is given can be taken away. Everyone Lies. Everyone Dies.

Well, isn't that the cat's meow!!! I have NEVER once put those dates together for the postings. Interesting.

We know Cindy was frantic and sent Lee to find Casey and those are responses to what Cindy feared all along.   The image and comments by Casey is IMHO designed to taunt her mother & a admittance of what she did out of spite...which then goes toward premeditation & the defense will not be able to get around it.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: April 13, 2011, 09:28:50 PM »

CORRECTION    I got myself confused....diary of days did not have the "Why do people kill people who kill..." cartoon image. That image was saved to a folder on 7/2/08.....then Cindy's myspace post on 7/3/08....then in response, on 7/8/08, Casey posted the Diary of Days....On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken Trust no one, only yourself. With great power, comes great consequence. What is given can be taken away. Everyone Lies. Everyone Dies.

Well, isn't that the cat's meow!!! I have NEVER once put those dates together for the postings. Interesting.

We know Cindy was frantic and sent Lee to find Casey and those are responses to what Cindy feared all along.   The image and comments by Casey is IMHO designed to taunt her mother & a admittance of what she did out of spite...which then goes toward premeditation & the defense will not be able to get around it.

Lee did say Casey wouldn't tell Cindy where Caylee was because she claimed to be a "spiteful beotch." It's on the record. This chick is fried!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: April 13, 2011, 09:36:52 PM »

Didn't Casey tell Lee she was a spiteful bitch (for keeping Caylee from Cindy) BEFORE she came up with the Caylee was kidnapped story?  She was being spiteful up until Lee finally got it across to her that LE was coming and she was going to have to answer to them.      Cindy and Casey both love to taunt each other and one-up each other.....it shows in all they do.   moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: April 13, 2011, 10:25:38 PM »

Didn't Casey tell Lee she was a spiteful bitch (for keeping Caylee from Cindy) BEFORE she came up with the Caylee was kidnapped story?  She was being spiteful up until Lee finally got it across to her that LE was coming and she was going to have to answer to them.      Cindy and Casey both love to taunt each other and one-up each other.....it shows in all they do.   moo

I remember Miss Nancy talking about it on her show. 
http://www.momlogic.com/2008/09/casey_anthony_texts_about_hot.php

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: April 13, 2011, 10:27:34 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27535629/detail.html
Will Mental Health Experts Testify At Anthony Trial?
State Files Motion To Block Defense Expert Testimony
POSTED: Wednesday, April 13, 2011
UPDATED: 9:24 pm EDT April 13, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- With less than a month until Casey Anthony's first-degree murder trial, prosecutors fild a motion to prevent mental health experts for her defense from testifying.

VIDEO: Anthony's Murder Trial Nears http://www.clickorlando.com/video/27538497/index.html
Will Mental Health Experts Testify At Anthony Trial?
With less than a month until Casey Anthony's first-degree murder trial, prosecutors file a motion to prevent mental health experts for her defense from testifying.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: April 13, 2011, 10:49:14 PM »

very interesting posts....lots to think about and ponder.
the DNA stuff is quite thought provoking. this is a family of secrets. Anything is possible with this bunch.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #226 on: April 13, 2011, 10:58:11 PM »

I definitely am not watching this job of a show, and I hope that a ton of other people will not watch it either. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #227 on: April 13, 2011, 11:00:19 PM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/2011/04/12/autopsy-photos-of-caylee-marie-may-shock-cindy-george-and-lee-anthony-into-reality-so-they-stop-defending-casey/
Autopsy Photos of Caylee Marie May Shock Cindy, George, and Lee Anthony Into Reality So They Stop Defending Casey

Sry, I just don't see it happening. 

I have never heard/read the assertions that Dr Glass makes about incest and DNA before, has anyone else?????

I hate to say " I told you so" but I disputed hinkymeter's findings on the DNA from the beginning. I believe them to be one of the smartest bloggers on this case, but the DNA results which were posted said NOTHING about George or Lee not being the father.(particularly George) I tried more than once to explain how they still could be but is seems as if hinkymeter was determined the person who analyzed it was right and  that was the way it was.

I thought I had read that Lee definitely was ruled out, but George was not.  But, I am no expert at all.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: April 13, 2011, 11:13:51 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27538935/detail.html

Casey's former lawyer admits she lied

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: April 13, 2011, 11:17:50 PM »

So CBS is throwing out a bone, LKB saying KC lied about the nanny, so people will stop emailing and calling. Like we didn't already know there was no nanny. 

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: April 13, 2011, 11:24:54 PM »

I wont watch it makes me sick

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: April 13, 2011, 11:31:30 PM »

CORRECTION    I got myself confused....diary of days did not have the "Why do people kill people who kill..." cartoon image. That image was saved to a folder on 7/2/08.....then Cindy's myspace post on 7/3/08....then in response, on 7/8/08, Casey posted the Diary of Days....On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken Trust no one, only yourself. With great power, comes great consequence. What is given can be taken away. Everyone Lies. Everyone Dies.

Putting those in order certainly tell a story. The story that KC was letting Cindy know she had killed Caylee & of course that is what threw Cindy into such a frenzy trying to find KC. She knew when she read that - the rest is history.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: April 13, 2011, 11:33:18 PM »

I don't see if they are just now calling for casting how they are going to put the production together before the trial. Something is fishy here.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: April 13, 2011, 11:53:15 PM »

I don't see if they are just now calling for casting how they are going to put the production together before the trial. Something is fishy here.

Turbo there are 2 programs...the 48 Hrs mock jury program this Saturday and then the one they are doing a casting call for.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: April 14, 2011, 12:19:02 AM »

the beotchs mama

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: April 14, 2011, 12:24:50 AM »

Turbo there are 2 programs...the 48 Hrs mock jury program this Saturday and then the one they are doing a casting call for.

Gotcha..........didn't understand that. I think they have sunk to new lows, but what do I know, I never watch the alphabet networks anyway.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: April 14, 2011, 12:34:07 AM »

http://motherclucker.wordpress.com/the-entire-tale-of-king-george-and-queen-cynthia/

The Entire Tale of King George and Queen Cynthia

Loca
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #237 on: April 14, 2011, 12:34:53 AM »

Thanks 4Donks I didn't get it either. Wont watch either one.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #238 on: April 14, 2011, 01:26:18 AM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/2011/04/12/autopsy-photos-of-caylee-marie-may-shock-cindy-george-and-lee-anthony-into-reality-so-they-stop-defending-casey/
Autopsy Photos of Caylee Marie May Shock Cindy, George, and Lee Anthony Into Reality So They Stop Defending Casey

I have never heard/read the assertions that Dr Glass makes about incest and DNA before, has anyone else?????

I hate to say " I told you so" but I disputed hinkymeter's findings on the DNA from the beginning. I believe them to be one of the smartest bloggers on this case, but the DNA results which were posted said NOTHING about George or Lee not being the father.(particularly George) I tried more than once to explain how they still could be but is seems as if hinkymeter was determined the person who analyzed it was right and  that was the way it was.

I thought I had read that Lee definitely was ruled out, but George was not.  But, I am no expert at all.
I think I remember reading that one was ruled out and that there was no definite answer on the other.  But I can't remember if it was Lee or G.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: April 14, 2011, 01:48:34 AM »

I think I remember reading that one was ruled out and that there was no definite answer on the other.  But I can't remember if it was Lee or G.

<snipped>

An FBI agent requested a rush paternity test on Lee Anthony, Casey’s brother, to see if he was Caylee’s dad, Kealing said. “But sources tell us Lee’s paternity test came back negative. So, too, was the test of Casey’s former boyfriend, Jesse Grund,” Kealing added.

<snipped>

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-who-was-caylees-father.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.