April 19, 2024, 03:09:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #190 4/11/11 - 4/17/11  (Read 273113 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #240 on: April 14, 2011, 02:15:09 AM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/2011/04/12/autopsy-photos-of-caylee-marie-may-shock-cindy-george-and-lee-anthony-into-reality-so-they-stop-defending-casey/
Autopsy Photos of Caylee Marie May Shock Cindy, George, and Lee Anthony Into Reality So They Stop Defending Casey

Sry, I just don't see it happening. 

I have never heard/read the assertions that Dr Glass makes about incest and DNA before, has anyone else?????

I hate to say " I told you so" but I disputed hinkymeter's findings on the DNA from the beginning. I believe them to be one of the smartest bloggers on this case, but the DNA results which were posted said NOTHING about George or Lee not being the father.(particularly George) I tried more than once to explain how they still could be but is seems as if hinkymeter was determined the person who analyzed it was right and  that was the way it was.

I thought I had read that Lee definitely was ruled out, but George was not.  But, I am no expert at all.
I think I remember reading that one was ruled out and that there was no definite answer on the other.  But I can't remember if it was Lee or G.

<snipped>

An FBI agent requested a rush paternity test on Lee Anthony, Casey’s brother, to see if he was Caylee’s dad, Kealing said. “But sources tell us Lee’s paternity test came back negative. So, too, was the test of Casey’s former boyfriend, Jesse Grund,” Kealing added.

<snipped>

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-who-was-caylees-father.html

Thanks Brandi  I thought Lee had been ruled out. But wasn't sure. Of course their sources could be wrong but I don't think so. My self I don't think she has any idea who the dad was to Caylee. I think she had slept with so many guys she couldn't even begin to guess who it was. IMO

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: April 14, 2011, 05:07:51 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27538935/detail.html

Casey's former lawyer admits she lied

Well, I guess LKB doesnt think much of lying either because this statement from her is a load of bunk!

She ended her representation nearly two years later, saying she could not afford the travel costs from New York after Casey was declared indigent by the court after spending all of the $200,000 ABC News paid her for photo and video rights

This mediawhore has done nothing but make a buck along with her husband, couldnt afford a few flights to Orlando, my sweet adorable one!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: April 14, 2011, 06:13:49 AM »

Thanks 4Donks. 

I expect the Pros. will find this very interesting. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: April 14, 2011, 07:19:52 AM »

Former Anthony Attorney: Casey Lied
Murder Trial For Casey Anthony To Begin In May
POSTED: Wednesday, April 13, 2011
UPDATED: 5:58 am EDT April 14, 2011

Video Report  http://www.clickorlando.com/video/27539714/index.html
 ::snipping2::
Linda Kenney Baden, who left the defense team in October, said, "She lied. Sure. I think everyone knows that was a lie," referring to Casey’s claim that Caylee was kidnapped by a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez.
Investigators have found no evidence the babysitter ever existed.

In the interview, which airs at 10 p.m. Saturday on Local 6, Kenney Baden also said Casey’s "actions have been her own worst enemy."

Caylee was not reported missing for a month after she was last seen alive with Casey by her grandfather, George Anthony, on June 16, 2008. It was only after Casey was located by her mother, Cindy, on July 15 that Cindy reported the child missing.

During the intervening weeks, Casey lied to her mother about her whereabouts, while living with a boyfriend and other friends, and visiting nightclubs.

Asked by CBS about prosecutors' theory that Caylee was asphyxiated by duct tape placed around her mouth and nostrils, current defense attorney Cheney Mason said there was "no evidence of that … That's a figment of the imagination of an overzealous prosecutor in my opinion. And we'll enjoy dealing with that in the courtroom."

Defense attorney Jose Baez was asked about what Cindy and others described as the smell of a dead body in the car Casey drove while Caylee was missing.

"I think the evidence is clear that there was a bag of garbage in the trunk of the car in the summer heat for approximately three weeks. The car stunk. There's no doubt in that," he said.

But, Baez added, "There is nothing that is exclusive to a human being that was found in the trunk of the car."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: April 14, 2011, 07:23:34 AM »

This is going to come back and bite them in the a$$.IMO

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: April 14, 2011, 07:43:04 AM »

Trimm, I agree.  So Mr. BuyAss will have an opening statement of "my client is a liar."  Then, of course, in his convulated way he will explain why . . . give me a break!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: April 14, 2011, 07:58:50 AM »

Good! I hope it leaves a lasting scar as well.   

First time we have seen one of Casey's lawyers tell the truth. It would have been refreshing if we hadn't already known that and that LKB didn't follow through with another lie......I guess it's hard for a leopard to change her spots.....

AGAIN.....I want to know where that $200,000+ went.   From the account we heard from Baez....there is still a huge chunk of money not accounted for.

Also, what does this statement do for the Zenaida civil suit???    HAHAHAHA

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: April 14, 2011, 08:00:36 AM »

Trimm, I agree.  So Mr. BuyAss will have an opening statement of "my client is a liar."  Then, of course, in his convulated way he will explain why . . . give me a break!
And then all her friends will take the stand and tell the jury that lying to Casey is like breathing air for the rest of us.   Baez can not explain away anything Casey did or said......to many folks to debunk all of his mis-theories.  moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: April 14, 2011, 08:14:41 AM »

And then all her friends will take the stand and tell the jury that lying to Casey is like breathing air for the rest of us.   Baez can not explain away anything Casey did or said......to many folks to debunk all of his mis-theories.  moo
Totally, totally agree Tupelohoney!

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #249 on: April 14, 2011, 08:31:37 AM »

So, why did it take LKB so long to figure out that KC had lied?  I mean, it wasn't like there was any evidence AT ALL of the nanny being real.  This woman was looking for a reason to get her name in the news back then, and she's looking to do it again now.  Shoo fly, LKB!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: April 14, 2011, 09:09:52 AM »

So, why did it take LKB so long to figure out that KC had lied?  I mean, it wasn't like there was any evidence AT ALL of the nanny being real.  This woman was looking for a reason to get her name in the news back then, and she's looking to do it again now.  Shoo fly, LKB!
The first time was to promote her new book......it's all about the money so I'm sure it's something of this nature again.   moo

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: April 14, 2011, 09:13:03 AM »

Well, I guess LKB doesnt think much of lying either because this statement from her is a load of bunk!

She ended her representation nearly two years later, saying she could not afford the travel costs from New York after Casey was declared indigent by the court after spending all of the $200,000 ABC News paid her for photo and video rights

This mediawhore has done nothing but make a buck along with her husband, couldnt afford a few flights to Orlando, my sweet adorable one!

Asked by CBS about prosecutors' theory that Caylee was asphyxiated by duct tape placed around her mouth and nostrils, current defense attorney Cheney Mason said there was "no evidence of that … That's a figment of the imagination of an overzealous prosecutor in my opinion. And we'll enjoy dealing with that in the courtroom."
::snipping2::  My bold...

The arrogance of ignorance!

But, Baez added, "There is nothing that is exclusive to a human being that was found in the trunk of the car."

The stupidity of a moron.  Did you forget the hair strand, Bozo?  Minor detail to you, I am sure.

The prosecution is going to have a field day with this dynamic duo!

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: April 14, 2011, 09:27:10 AM »

Does anyone know if Dr. Logans testimony will be allowed. He was fired before they gave
that testimony a week or so ago. He also didn't mention that he didn't work there anymore.
He also did the touch D&A on the blanket and the shorts i think it was. He said no male D&A
was found but there was no mention about female D&A. I guess we will hear to-morrow.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #253 on: April 14, 2011, 09:56:17 AM »

I don't see if they are just now calling for casting how they are going to put the production together before the trial. Something is fishy here.

I'm wondering if this "casting" call is a fishing expedition to see how many respond to the call and how the public responds to it. Maybe if they get enough people, the deal for Cindy and George will go through. Maybe it will solidify the Anthony's deal of a movie or book. Maybe the Ants will be able to get some up front money from the company if they feel the public is going to gobble this up!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: April 14, 2011, 11:01:15 AM »

Does anyone know if Dr. Logans testimony will be allowed. He was fired before they gave
that testimony a week or so ago. He also didn't mention that he didn't work there anymore.
He also did the touch D&A on the blanket and the shorts i think it was. He said no male D&A
was found but there was no mention about female D&A. I guess we will hear to-morrow.
CJBP has not ruled yet....should know by the 21st of this month.   If we are lucky, maybe we will find out at tomorrow's hearing.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #255 on: April 14, 2011, 11:04:59 AM »

RE: autopsy photos shocking CA, GA and LA into reality? Hmm. Let's review:
Caylee "missing" for 31 days unreported.
"Smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."
Signs of human decomp in the trunk. Death band around hair. Grave wax. Stain ...
Discovery of Caylee's remains a block away from the Anthony house. 
Shall I continue?

NOTHING will shock them into reality. Lee -- maybe he is at least partially in reality. George has been in and out of reality. Cindy -- NEVER. Because the reality is Cindy's daughter is a murderer. 

Even if the state had a video showing Casey committing the crime -- Cindy would not believe it.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: April 14, 2011, 11:10:06 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-she-lied-about-nanny-linda-kenney-baden-tells-48-hours-mystery.html
Casey Anthony: She lied about nanny, Linda Kenney Baden tells ‘48 Hours Mystery’
48 Hours Mystery, CBS, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on April, 14 2011 9:03 AM

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/27539714/index.html
Former Anthony Attorney: Casey Lied
A month before Casey Anthony’s murder trial begins, her attorneys discuss the evidence in a nationwide broadcast.

~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: April 14, 2011, 11:11:36 AM »

Cappy-  isn't Ms LKB's statement a breach of Attorney-client privelege? Disclosing to a national TV program that your client lied ?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #258 on: April 14, 2011, 11:26:26 AM »

LKB's husband said alsmost the exact same thing on a Fox interview a long time ago when his wife was still on the case. He said that Casey's behavior was a much bigger problem than the forensics. I remember thinking then that the defense's "hope" was to throw enough scientific garbage at the jury to try and confuse them so that maybe one juror would have a doubt.

Casey's behavior is another ball of wax. People have their own life experience to rely on when dealing with lies, and it's not a good thing for Casey!

She's going DOWN!!!
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: April 14, 2011, 12:39:51 PM »

Cappy-  isn't Ms LKB's statement a breach of Attorney-client privelege? Disclosing to a national TV program that your client lied ?

I wondered the same thing.  I thought that anything said to an attorney was confidential, even if they left the case.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.