April 24, 2024, 10:28:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #190 4/11/11 - 4/17/11  (Read 273242 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: April 14, 2011, 03:01:59 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/04/casey-anthony-hearing-friday-look-into.html
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Casey Anthony Hearing Friday! A Look Into Her Mind

Do I have to look? 

I loathe jose baez!  to hear and see him is brutal on the eye and mind!

Loca
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: April 14, 2011, 03:07:10 PM »

CORRECTION    I got myself confused....diary of days did not have the "Why do people kill people who kill..." cartoon image. That image was saved to a folder on 7/2/08.....then Cindy's myspace post on 7/3/08....then in response, on 7/8/08, Casey posted the Diary of Days....On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken Trust no one, only yourself. With great power, comes great consequence. What is given can be taken away. Everyone Lies. Everyone Dies.

Well, isn't that the cat's meow!!! I have NEVER once put those dates together for the postings. Interesting.

I thought that  in her depo, Sandra says that Diary of Days was created on 7/2 and cartoon of the little girl and hanging doll was placed in a folder on 7/8. But she did seem to make a distiction (jimo) as to there being a difference between the date created and the date posted.

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/casey-anthony-deposition-sandra-cawn-0413.pdf
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: April 14, 2011, 03:09:38 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-48-hours-mystery-raises-more-ethical-questions.html
 ::snipping2::
Kenney Baden also says of her former client, “She lies.”

Wouldn’t that violate attorney-client privilege?

“The general rule is as attorneys we are supposed to keep confidences and secrets of clients, even after we are no longer their attorney,” said Professor Bob Jarvis of Nova Southeastern University Law Center. “We take these things to our graves. There are limited instances where an attorney can reveal a client’s confidence and secrets.”

Jarvis said he didn’t think Kenney Baden’s statement would fit those limited instances.

Even if Kenney Baden’s comment is just her opnion, it seems unwise and unprofessional  for an attorney to make such comments about a former client who has not had her day in court.

“One of the ethics rules is that you be fair to the court and not impede the administration of justice,” Jarvis said. “You can make an argument that by going on TV that you’re poisoning the jury pool and you’re making it harder to seat an unbiased jury. Even if you’re a former attorney, you’re an officer of the court. This is a duty you have to the judge.”

Jarvis also weighed in on attorneys talking to the media.

“Lawyers talk too much. They really do, they just do,” he said. “Some lawyers do it on purpose because they are publicity hounds. I tell lawyers never talk to the media. You can inadvertently slip up. In these high-profile cases, it’s hard to remember what has already come out, what does the public know, what is still a client secret.”

Also in “48 Hours Mystery,” Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi weighs in on the Anthony case.

“I was shocked they would go to someone so far removed from the case,” said Bill Sheaffer, WFTV-Channel 9’s legal analyst.

But there’s an ethical issue here as well, as WKMG-Channel 6’s Tony Pipitone pointed out in a report: Bondi’s office would oppose an appeal if Anthony is convicted.

Bondi’s office would oppose an appeal if Anthony is convicted.
So is this bondi the one that would deal with this case if they went for an appeal!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: April 14, 2011, 03:13:36 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
04/14/2011           Motion
to Unseal Depositions of Defense Expert Witnesses
04/14/2011 Notice of Hearing 4/15/2011 at 1:30pm

The state wanting them unsealed?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: April 14, 2011, 03:21:55 PM »

anyone think  judge perry will be a little hot under the collar with baez tomorrow?

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: April 14, 2011, 03:31:14 PM »

anyone think  judge perry will be a little hot under the collar with baez tomorrow?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: April 14, 2011, 03:32:08 PM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/2011/04/12/autopsy-photos-of-caylee-marie-may-shock-cindy-george-and-lee-anthony-into-reality-so-they-stop-defending-casey/
Autopsy Photos of Caylee Marie May Shock Cindy, George, and Lee Anthony Into Reality So They Stop Defending Casey

Sry, I just don't see it happening. 

I have never heard/read the assertions that Dr Glass makes about incest and DNA before, has anyone else?????

I hate to say " I told you so" but I disputed hinkymeter's findings on the DNA from the beginning. I believe them to be one of the smartest bloggers on this case, but the DNA results which were posted said NOTHING about George or Lee not being the father.(particularly George) I tried more than once to explain how they still could be but is seems as if hinkymeter was determined the person who analyzed it was right and  that was the way it was.

I thought I had read that Lee definitely was ruled out, but George was not.  But, I am no expert at all.

I may be totally off but I vaguely recall, from my days at DA/Family Support Division, from when DNA testing first came into play, that perhaps they can definitely rule someone OUT. Maybe that's why Lee was eliminated even though he's a family member, but George wasn't.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: April 14, 2011, 03:33:19 PM »

Is this one of the dog handlers, Gerus' handler?  Sorry, my mind is not working......sigh

You should be over here in this madhouse.   
I think it has to do with the medical experts.Since Ashton didn't want the reports disclosed,maybe the defense does ...I want to know. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: April 14, 2011, 03:45:06 PM »

CORRECTION    I got myself confused....diary of days did not have the "Why do people kill people who kill..." cartoon image. That image was saved to a folder on 7/2/08.....then Cindy's myspace post on 7/3/08....then in response, on 7/8/08, Casey posted the Diary of Days....On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken Trust no one, only yourself. With great power, comes great consequence. What is given can be taken away. Everyone Lies. Everyone Dies.

Well, isn't that the cat's meow!!! I have NEVER once put those dates together for the postings. Interesting.

I thought that  in her depo, Sandra says that Diary of Days was created on 7/2 and cartoon of the little girl and hanging doll was placed in a folder on 7/8. But she did seem to make a distiction (jimo) as to there being a difference between the date created and the date posted.

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/casey-anthony-deposition-sandra-cawn-0413.pdf

You are correct Scatty, thanks for pointing that out.   

So it's......Diary of Days was created on 7/2/08......Cindy's My Caylee is Missing post on 7/3/08.....the cartoon Why do people kill people who kill.... was saved to a folder on 7/8/08.   BUT....from Baez himself, Casey responded to Cindy's post with the Diary of Days.  We just don't know when she did that or when or if she ever posted the cartoon image anywhere.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: April 14, 2011, 03:47:18 PM »

Is this one of the dog handlers, Gerus' handler?  Sorry, my mind is not working......sigh

You should be over here in this madhouse.   
I think it has to do with the medical experts.Since Ashton didn't want the reports disclosed,maybe the defense does ...I want to know. 
Yeah, you are most likely right.  I forgot those were sealed. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: April 14, 2011, 03:52:46 PM »

The judge is well aware of everything that is going on with 48 hrs and the defense! after all does he not read the newspaper according to him?
so now he can select a jury from orlando and they have no legal right to complain! didnt they dig their own hole here?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: April 14, 2011, 04:32:32 PM »

So do you think the DT will go with yes my client is a compulsive liar but she is not a murderer??

didnt cindy say that too!

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: April 14, 2011, 04:55:08 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27548107/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

Sides Clash Over Casey Mental Expert Depos

State, Defense Battling Over Whether Information Should Be Released

POSTED: 4:01 pm EDT April 14, 2011
UPDATED: 4:43 pm EDT April 14, 2011

::snipping2::
In Burdick's new motion, she said that the depositions of the two experts were delivered under seal Wednesday.

Defense attorney Jose Baez requested that the state be prohibited from showing the depositions to any third parties, Burdick said.
Meanwhile, Burdick said that the defense withdrew Danzinger as a potential witness.

Potentially, the depositions could be sealed so that no one, not even prosecution experts, could see what Weitz and Danzinger said under oath about Anthony's statements. The state wants permission to show the information to select individuals, likely its own experts.

Judge Belvin Perry has been mum on the issue so far, only saying that he could be made available should any matters need to be addressed in the court. His silence in the case file comes despite a motion from prosecutor Jeff Ashton that asked that the content of the experts' testimony not even be brought up in open court during a hearing tomorrow.

Friday's hearing is scheduled to begin at 1:30 p.m. WESH.com will stream the hearing live.

Jury selection in Anthony's murder trial is scheduled to begin May 9.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: April 14, 2011, 04:57:31 PM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/04/what-are-the-odds/

So this Gabriel person visited Casey with a bunch of her lawyers.  Then mysteriously Gabriel appears on this CBS hatchet job.  Judge Perry denied Baez' request for money to hire a jury consultant.  Hmmmmm.

Assuming that the Gabriel on the CBS show and the Gabriel who states on his jury consultant website that he is working with the Anthony attorneys, is this legal?

Can an attorney bring someone into a jail to meet with an inmate in order to get material for a television show on which the defense lawyers appear?  I thought only members of the defense team and those hired to assist in an accused's  defense were allowed to meet with a defendant face to face.  All others, including her parents, had to visit her via CCTV and were not even in the same building with her.  If the defense can bring in someone other than members of their team, why not bring in Oprah Winfrey? Larry King? etc. etc. etc. If this is not illegal, it should be and IMO it is.  I hope Judge Perry is aware of this and aware that Gabriel visited Casey in person and has not registered as a member of the defense team nor advised the court that he is working for them. I hope that Bozo and Jubilation T. Cornpone are in big, big trouble for this.  They should be.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: April 14, 2011, 04:58:34 PM »

So do you think the DT will go with yes my client is a compulsive liar but she is not a murderer??

I'm sorry, but I just don't see any defense for Casey.  Casey IS a lying murderer.  Next, she'll be a lying prison inmate.....the only hope she has is life, not the DP.  moo

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: April 14, 2011, 05:03:35 PM »

Here is the State's Motion in Limine filed yesterday.  courtesy of Muzikman  an angelic monkey
 http://www.docstoc.com/docs/76609866/20110413-SA-Motion-in-Limine---Expert-Testimony
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: April 14, 2011, 05:09:02 PM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/04/what-are-the-odds/

This woman drove her four children into the Hudson River.  Thank God, one escaped.  Everyone says she was such a good and loving mother.  Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: April 14, 2011, 05:19:04 PM »

I'm sorry, but I just don't see any defense for Casey.  Casey IS a lying murderer.  Next, she'll be a lying prison inmate.....the only hope she has is life, not the DP.  moo

my thoughts exactly!!

Loca
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: April 14, 2011, 05:19:33 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/76607767/20110414-SA-Motion-to-Unseal-Depos-of-Defense-Expert-Witnesses

State Motion to Unseal Psych expert's Depos

Duhfense has withdrawn Dr.Danziger as a witness.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: April 14, 2011, 05:32:38 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/76607767/20110414-SA-Motion-to-Unseal-Depos-of-Defense-Expert-Witnesses

State Motion to Unseal Psych expert's Depos

Duhfense has withdrawn Dr.Danziger as a witness.
That perked me right up too seeme!  One has to wonder why?  And apparently 'completely' as a witness ... not just in the guilt phase .. but the penalty phase too? ...  Things that make you go hmmmm.  I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to know what Dr. Danziger had to say ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.