April 19, 2024, 10:36:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #190 4/11/11 - 4/17/11  (Read 273125 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: April 14, 2011, 07:39:01 PM »

I agree with both of you and for the life of me I can't understand why the Anthonys are covered with Teflon.
It's my hope that they aren't Teflon covered ... but that prosecutors are only waiting until Casey's trial is over.  (And bejesus!  With the whoppers they've come up with pre-trial ... I can only imagine what they'll say at trial!  More whoppers = more charges = more time ... is my hope).

That old saying "give them enough rope and they will hang themselves" certainly applies to the Anthonys. The state could not charge them prior to the trial or they could take the 5th thoughout the trial, but after it is over I really expect charges for obstruction of justice and in reality of the state wanted to go really tough, they could charge a LOT of people under the R.I.C.O. Act. I think those would end up in federal court. Those are VERY serious charges and I do know there have been a lot of investigations into the "donations" and the structure of the so called charities so this may be what is coming after the trial.

I hope you're right and I would love to see Cindy get her comeuppance.  However, the only crime which doesn't have a statute of limitations is murder.  While I truly believe that George and Cindy, especially Cindy, tampered with evidence, hindered an investigation, lied to LE, etc.  Those crimes have a statute of limitations which has likely run out.  And tampering, etc. was not ongoing--it happened shortly after Caylee was reported missing.  I don't know about R.I.C.O.  Doesn't that deal with organized crime?Perhaps there was a criminal conspiracy, but the statute of limitations.........  However, thinking it over, you are likely right about their taking the fifth had they been charged prior to Casey's trial.  So I hope that they can be charged with something when the trial is over, even at that late date.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: April 14, 2011, 08:07:25 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/76607767/20110414-SA-Motion-to-Unseal-Depos-of-Defense-Expert-Witnesses

State Motion to Unseal Psych expert's Depos

Duhfense has withdrawn Dr.Danziger as a witness.

Thanks Seeme.This is what I wanted to read,Can't wait until tomorrow for the haring.
Having line problems,See you monkeys in the morning...i hope.   Monkey Devil!

You're Welcome Trimm!
I'll look for you tomorrow....Good Luck with your internet!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: April 14, 2011, 08:41:40 PM »

Cappy-  isn't Ms LKB's statement a breach of Attorney-client privelege? Disclosing to a national TV program that your client lied ?

Not sure it would be since its something that Casey did not tell them directly....the way it is worded seems to be a general statement about the obvious that they cannot ignore nor rebut.    Sure is telling, isnt it?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: April 14, 2011, 08:46:36 PM »

This is going to come back and bite them in the a$$.IMO

I think the first bite may just be John Morgan getting a copy of LKB saying that Casey lied about a Nanny for his lawsuit against Casey.  I really hope Mr Morgan files additional documents/motion to get a summary judgement  now that LKB flapped her jowls. 

Hey you, where have ya been, I havent seen you in the longest.   I guess they didnt think about that implication now did they HA!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: April 14, 2011, 08:50:28 PM »

I think the first bite may just be John Morgan getting a copy of LKB saying that Casey lied about a Nanny for his lawsuit against Casey.  I really hope Mr Morgan files additional documents/motion to get a summary judgement  now that LKB flapped her jowls. 
And couldn't he also file against Cindy and George, (especially Cindy,) for perpetuating those lies about the fictitious nanny?  (Can you tell I really, really, really, want Cindy to pay for all her actions, including being an obnoxious, spiteful, vindictive, waste, a huge waste?)

Yes, he'll have to because Casey is indigent dontcha know & won't be working another day in her despicable life.  They did further the slander themselves....maybe that will force them to sell their home.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #325 on: April 14, 2011, 08:59:27 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/04/casey-anthony-hearing-friday-look-into.html
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Casey Anthony Hearing Friday! A Look Into Her Mind

A look into her mind.....

kind of a scary thought!      Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: April 14, 2011, 09:05:58 PM »

anyone think  judge perry will be a little hot under the collar with baez tomorrow?

He should be in major hot water for bringing in a jury consultant that spoke with Casey & then after it was ruled that they could not hire a jury consultant to go on air for their defense slanted-jury tainting-blood money grubbing TV special.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: April 14, 2011, 09:29:23 PM »

I agree with both of you and for the life of me I can't understand why the Anthonys are covered with Teflon.
It's my hope that they aren't Teflon covered ... but that prosecutors are only waiting until Casey's trial is over.  (And bejesus!  With the whoppers they've come up with pre-trial ... I can only imagine what they'll say at trial!  More whoppers = more charges = more time ... is my hope).

That old saying "give them enough rope and they will hang themselves" certainly applies to the Anthonys. The state could not charge them prior to the trial or they could take the 5th thoughout the trial, but after it is over I really expect charges for obstruction of justice and in reality of the state wanted to go really tough, they could charge a LOT of people under the R.I.C.O. Act. I think those would end up in federal court. Those are VERY serious charges and I do know there have been a lot of investigations into the "donations" and the structure of the so called charities so this may be what is coming after the trial.

I hope you're right and I would love to see Cindy get her comeuppance.  However, the only crime which doesn't have a statute of limitations is murder.  While I truly believe that George and Cindy, especially Cindy, tampered with evidence, hindered an investigation, lied to LE, etc.  Those crimes have a statute of limitations which has likely run out.  And tampering, etc. was not ongoing--it happened shortly after Caylee was reported missing.  I don't know about R.I.C.O.  Doesn't that deal with organized crime?Perhaps there was a criminal conspiracy, but the statute of limitations.........  However, thinking it over, you are likely right about their taking the fifth had they been charged prior to Casey's trial.  So I hope that they can be charged with something when the trial is over, even at that late date.

They have 5 years so time is ticking but not out.

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/eousa/foia_reading_room/usam/title9/18mcrm.htm

652 Statute of Limitations for Conspiracy

"Conspiracy is a continuing offense. For statutes such as 18 U.S.C. § 371, which require an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy, the statute of limitations begins to run on the date of the last overt act."

650 Length of Limitations Period

"Current federal law contains a single statute prescribing a general period of limitations, as well as several statutes that provide longer periods for specific offenses.

"Section 3282 of Title 18, United States Code, is the statute of general application. It states that, "(e)xcept as otherwise expressly provided by law," a prosecution for a non-capital offense shall be instituted within five years after the offense was committed.

Title XLVI
CRIMES

Chapter 817

FRAUDULENT PRACTICES

817.031 Making false statements; venue of prosecution.—Prosecutions under s. 817.03 may be begun in the county where the statement was written, or purports to have been written.

OFFENSES RELATED TO FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0800-0899/0896/0896ContentsIndex.html&StatuteYear=2010&Title=-%3E2010-%3EChapter%20896

CHAPTER 896
OFFENSES RELATED TO FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS
Florida Money Laundering Act; definitions; penalties; injunctions; seizure warrants; immunity.
Currency more than $10,000 received in trade or business; report required; noncompliance penalties.
Transaction which constitutes separate offense.
Structuring transactions to evade reporting or registration requirements prohibited.
Penalty provisions not applicable to law enforcement.
Rewards for private entities combating international money laundering.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: April 14, 2011, 09:31:10 PM »

And couldn't he also file against Cindy and George, (especially Cindy,) for perpetuating those lies about the fictitious nanny?  (Can you tell I really, really, really, want Cindy to pay for all her actions, including being an obnoxious, spiteful, vindictive, waste, a huge waste?)

Yes, he'll have to because Casey is indigent dontcha know & won't be working another day in her despicable life.  They did further the slander themselves....maybe that will force them to sell their home.

Actually their homeowners insurance would defend any claim against them in this instance.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: April 14, 2011, 09:32:16 PM »

anyone think  judge perry will be a little hot under the collar with baez tomorrow?

He should be in major hot water for bringing in a jury consultant that spoke with Casey & then after it was ruled that they could not hire a jury consultant to go on air for their defense slanted-jury tainting-blood money grubbing TV special.

I am really wondering how the judge is going to see this. This could be construed as jury tampering I would think.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #330 on: April 14, 2011, 09:51:33 PM »

Actually their homeowners insurance would defend any claim against them in this instance.

Probably not because most include an intentional criminal act exclusion. I have no doubt but the insurance company would make the first thing they do a motion to not defend based on that exclusion.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: April 14, 2011, 10:16:03 PM »

I don't want to make a long stack with the info about statute of limitations, but thanks Turbo.  that relieves my mind.

My homeowners policy excludes libel or slander.  I just looked at it recently because the premium was due.  I don't know if you have to have a special rider to include this or it varies state to state.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: April 14, 2011, 10:26:36 PM »

I am really wondering how the judge is going to see this. This could be construed as jury tampering I would think.

Me, too.  I think Bozo really stepped in it this time!   Bring down the hammer, Judge.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #333 on: April 14, 2011, 11:08:06 PM »

I'm hoping that Judge P will chew Jose like a cow chewing cud. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: April 14, 2011, 11:32:35 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27550801/detail.html

Local 6 Obtains New Casey Anthony Party Photo
Picture Shows Mom Partying Weeks After Daughter, Caylee, Disappeared

POSTED: Thursday, April 14, 2011
UPDATED: 10:57 pm EDT April 14, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators this week obtained a previously unreleased photograph that documents Casey Anthony’s apparent carefree state of mind 2˝ weeks after the state alleges she killed her daughter and dumped her body in the woods.

The photo was taken on July 4, 2008, as Anthony and her friends walked to a fireworks celebration in downtown Orlando. It shows her with a plastic beer cup held to her lips as she smiles.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: April 14, 2011, 11:37:15 PM »

I'm hoping that Judge P will chew Jose like a cow chewing cud. 

me too me too biggtime

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: April 14, 2011, 11:44:06 PM »

I don't want to make a long stack with the info about statute of limitations, but thanks Turbo.  that relieves my mind.

My homeowners policy excludes libel or slander.  I just looked at it recently because the premium was due.  I don't know if you have to have a special rider to include this or it varies state to state.

After looking at my policy it would have to be an "unintentional" act not a deliberate act, so that would not be covered.  If they should use the RICO Act there is no statute of limitations.

http://www.ricoact.com/ricoact/nutshell.asp

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #337 on: April 15, 2011, 12:19:49 AM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/76607767/20110414-SA-Motion-to-Unseal-Depos-of-Defense-Expert-Witnesses

That perked me right up too seeme!  One has to wonder why?  And apparently 'completely' as a witness ... not just in the guilt phase .. but the penalty phase too? ...  Things that make you go hmmmm.  I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to know what Dr. Danziger had to say ...

He prob said she is a hoe beotch who does not give 2 piles of poop that she killed her child. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: April 15, 2011, 12:52:25 AM »

That perked me right up too seeme!  One has to wonder why?  And apparently 'completely' as a witness ... not just in the guilt phase .. but the penalty phase too? ...  Things that make you go hmmmm.  I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to know what Dr. Danziger had to say ...

He prob said she is a hoe beotch who does not give 2 piles of poop that she killed her child. 

My guess is that it is not beneficial to baez  what that doctors opinion was of the ho bag'
this is going to be interesting to see what  baez will attempt to argue tomorrow. I am sure the judge is sick and tired of this idiot! he is a liar and a sneak!! everyone has his number and if theres anything illegal going on the florida bar will be enlightened. In fact isnt the florida bar still investigating baez! has he no fear because he continues to break rules time and time again!!
I willing to bet that the FB has a thick file on him!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: April 15, 2011, 02:57:16 AM »

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/187291/8/Anthony-Case-Lawyers-Discuss-Evidence

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Lawyers who are currently and have previously been involved with the Casey Anthony case are speaking out for the "48 Hours Mystery" scheduled to air Saturday night on CBS.

When viewers tune into the show, they will hear Florida's top law officer defend prosecutors who say Anthony should be put to death if convicted of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.