April 24, 2024, 04:59:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #190 4/11/11 - 4/17/11  (Read 273230 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: April 15, 2011, 03:00:12 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-wkmg-shows-carefee-casey-in-photo.html
Main | ‘American Idol’: Who was sent home tonight? »

Casey Anthony: WKMG shows carefee Casey in photo
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on April, 14 2011 11:45 PM
Discuss This: Comments(6) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it WKMG-Channel 6 started its late news tonight with a photo of a carefree Casey Anthony two weeks after her daughter disappeared three years ago.

In the shot, Anthony is shown merrily sipping beer on July 4 near Lake Eola.

Loca
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: April 15, 2011, 03:10:41 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/04/casey-anthony-hearing-friday-look-into.html
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Casey Anthony Hearing Friday! A Look Into Her Mind

A look into her mind.....

kind of a scary thought!      Monkey Devil!

My thoughts exactly!  So full of holes that it's like a maze and no real substance at all!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: April 15, 2011, 03:14:46 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27550801/detail.html

Local 6 Obtains New Casey Anthony Party Photo
Picture Shows Mom Partying Weeks After Daughter, Caylee, Disappeared

POSTED: Thursday, April 14, 2011
UPDATED: 10:57 pm EDT April 14, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators this week obtained a previously unreleased photograph that documents Casey Anthony’s apparent carefree state of mind 2˝ weeks after the state alleges she killed her daughter and dumped her body in the woods.

The photo was taken on July 4, 2008, as Anthony and her friends walked to a fireworks celebration in downtown Orlando. It shows her with a plastic beer cup held to her lips as she smiles.

Here's the photo:

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #343 on: April 15, 2011, 04:07:51 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators this week obtained a previously unreleased photograph that documents Casey Anthony’s apparent carefree state of mind 2˝ weeks after the state alleges she killed her daughter and dumped her body in the woods.

The photo was taken on July 4, 2008, as Anthony and her friends walked to a fireworks celebration in downtown Orlando. It shows her with a plastic beer cup held to her lips as she smiles.

Here's the photo:

Thanks Brandi I couldn't find it. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: April 15, 2011, 06:53:36 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/232911/Defense-expert-witness-withdraws-in-Casey-Anthony-trial
Defense expert witness withdraws in Casey Anthony trial
Last Updated: Thursday, April 14, 2011 7:06 PM

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/04/casey-anthony-back-in-court-friday/
Casey Anthoyn Back In Court On Friday
04/15/11

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: April 15, 2011, 06:58:57 AM »

UPDATED: 5:58 am EDT April 15, 2011

Anthony’s partying ways have been well-documented in photographs on social network sites.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: April 15, 2011, 07:49:37 AM »

Here's the photo:

OMG!  Another "Me" photo.....notice Amy is just doing her thing, could care less about the camera.....but not Casey.  I hope there are many more like this that the State has......ugly coping?   No way in he77!    She can still nauseate me......not the way to start out the day.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: April 15, 2011, 08:14:02 AM »

Tupelo,I am with you......   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: April 15, 2011, 08:37:24 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-mental-hearing20110414,0,2155536.story
Casey Anthony trial: Lawyers to argue over mental health reports today
Motion filed by prosecutor Thursday said defense removed one of its mental-health experts from the witness list.

By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
5:19 a.m. EDT, April 15, 2011
Casey Anthony and her defense team will be back in court this afternoon, where lawyers will argue over mental-health examinations.

Prosecutors want to prohibit any reference to or mention of the findings of two defense experts, Dr. Jeffrey Danziger and Dr. William Weitz.

Their reports were provided to the prosecution late last month, but have not been released publicly.

Prosecutor Jeff Ashton's motion said the doctors' reports and a defense motion to add them as witnesses "reveal that the testimony does not relate to a legal defense to any of the charges contained in the indictment."

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: April 15, 2011, 09:05:45 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27554969/detail.html
Hearing Continues In Case Against Casey
Posted: 6:47 am EDT April 15, 2011Updated: 7:29 am EDT April 15, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Both sides in the case against Casey Anthony will head back to court on Friday.

Prosecutors are expected to ask the judge if they can use their own mental health experts to interview Casey. They don't want defense doctors to testify about Casey's mental evaluations. Prosecutors think the witnesses in question would simply pass on testimony from Casey without her being on the stand.

One option for the judge is the state doing its own mental evaluation of Casey before trial begins.

Friday is the last chance attorneys on either side to file new motions. The hearing begins at 1:30pm.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: April 15, 2011, 09:07:07 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/126391
Casey Anthony – Is She Bigger Than Micky Mouse?
Posted on April 14th, 2011
by Simon Barrett in crime

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: April 15, 2011, 09:20:36 AM »

I have questions about this mock jury that will be on 48 Hours.   It is said that opening and closing statements will be made.....from just the defense?  Will evidence be shown to this jury panel?   How can this be a true mock up if it's all one-sided?    I am going to watch this program just to see what kind of chit they come up with.     

I'm so looking forward to CJBP actions in court today!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: April 15, 2011, 09:27:13 AM »

I can't help but think of Casey's diary entry when looking at this photo....she looks almost giddy.

I have no regrets, just a bit worried.
I just want for everything to work out okay.
I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision.
I just hope that the end justifies the means.
I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see --
This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time.
I hope that my happiness will continue to grow --
I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people --
I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #353 on: April 15, 2011, 10:45:08 AM »

Good morning!  Anyone want popcorn? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: April 15, 2011, 10:48:00 AM »

I think what will be most interesting and telling, at today's hearing, will be the mannerisms, behaviors and expressions exhibited by Casey while the duhfense and prosecuters debate her mental health. Sure hope one of the media outlets always has a camera in her face...
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #355 on: April 15, 2011, 11:01:33 AM »

KC's ship is sunk.  If Jose were half the lawyer he thinks he is, he'd encourage her to beg the pros for a deal.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: April 15, 2011, 11:07:07 AM »

NG will be covering the case tonight. According to CNN's website the 230+ photos of Caylee's remains and the autopsy have been released to the defense...

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/14/secret-photos-of-caylees-autopsy-remains-just-released/
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #357 on: April 15, 2011, 11:08:35 AM »

omg it's frigging snowing here!  middle of april!    

am watching tru tv's rundown on casey, i sure do like jean casarez. (sp?) 

they just played casey's first phone call again, we've heard that a million times i know.  but it sure is interesting to go back and listen to it again.  everyone that spoke to her - cindy, lee, and kristina, ALL asked her if she was lying, or mentioned that she needs to tell the whole truth this time.  As tho they were very used to her lying in the past. 

Just thinking... Baez may as well say in his opening remarks ... "Casey lied..... defense rests". 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #358 on: April 15, 2011, 11:20:34 AM »

they just played casey's first phone call again, we've heard that a million times i know.  but it sure is interesting to go back and listen to it again.  everyone that spoke to her - cindy, lee, and kristina, ALL asked her if she was lying, or mentioned that she needs to tell the whole truth this time.  As tho they were very used to her lying in the past. 

Just thinking... Baez may as well say in his opening remarks ... "Casey lied..... defense rests". 

I was thinking...Everyone lies, everyone dies.  Defense rests.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: April 15, 2011, 12:08:19 PM »

Been snowing here since yesterday morning.

Opening remarks will be full yet more examples as to why Bobo is a putz.  They all really do deserve each other Casey, Bobo, The Jar, Rosebud, Mr Rosebud and R2D2.  Mop Head seemed like she could have more than two brain cells to rub together but that was short lived.  I have watched the last hearings and she seems very unprepared and surprised akin to not being filled in on what is going to come out of Bobo's mouth next nor what has transpired in the past.  I think she was fed crappolla by Team Bobo as to the case and is hanging on by her cuticles right now.  She also seems very lost without her MD in a Box in front of her and all the foreign Dr's telling her what to say. 

Casey lied
Money ran out before I could do any depositions and it only took two years to go through it
Got my mug and balding hair on TV (pull my finger)
Media is nasty but looking for a talking head spot when this is done (wink wink JVM)
Look how cute she is (and she does good licorice too)
Prosecution has more money than we do (WHAAAAAAAAA)
Set her free so she can buy an RV and preach
Did I mention that I am a putz?

The above is my prediction to sum up the opening remarks.  This is only opinion and expressed solely as opinion by someone who not only has not drunk the Koolaid, but never liked Koolaid. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.