April 18, 2024, 01:01:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #190 4/11/11 - 4/17/11  (Read 273099 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2011, 09:13:17 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/27506963/index.html
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of 4 Casey Anthony Defense Approaches

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer talks about the four approaches Casey Anthony's defense team could take at trial. (04/11/11)

5.  Insanity--Drive the judge, prosecution, and jury insane.

Don't forget all of us....it's a very short drive to insanity.....I'm almost there! LOL

Oh, seeme, it is not a drive for me, at all, it is just a short putt! 

I want this woman off the streets and taken away from society before someone else gets hurt or killed.  I believe she has shown, in her words and by her deeds, that she can go off at any time.  If you can plot to kill your own child, you can kill anyone, imo, Caylee was defenseless.  By plotting against her friends, she was willing for them to go under the broad wheels of the bus and be put to death in her place.  It is not safe to have her in society, every time we see her, she shows us again the face of evil and it is awful.

I have come to know Caylee through others and I love her, not only because she is a child of God, but because of the goodness I see in her heart and soul.  I pray for Caylee each day, and want to be strong enough to leave Casey's punishment in the hands of the Lord and Caylee, herself.  Whatever happens I know Caylee has had lots of prayerful attention and I pray God's will be done.

Bearly I agree with everything you said.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2011, 09:19:00 AM »

Sry, I'm not interested in what a 48 hrs jury decides.  No way have they listened to JA and LDB lay out the evidence and come back with a not-guilty.  KC will get the DP. 
KittyMom,I have no doubt she will be convicted.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2011, 09:20:44 AM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979214598
Prosecutors in Casey Anthony Trial Want to Use Graphic Autopsy Photos

These are my opinions and subject to change.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2011, 09:20:55 AM »

Blink's got a post up!
http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/04/11/cayleecasey-anthony-case-will-plumbing-emergency-at-the-anthony-home-while-caylee-was-missing-produce-new-evidence-for-the-state/
 Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Will Plumbing Emergency At The Anthony Home While Caylee Was Missing Produce New Evidence For The State?
yet another clue . . . Blink and team are incredible!

I posted this on Blink's site and I really wonder if this was why the Anthonys went into cove rup mode BEFORE they found KC.

Okay, this may freak everyone out, but I have to say it. By the 1st of July Caylee had been dead over 2 weeks. WHAT IF…….KC had taken that garbage bag full of the decomposed body liquids (she would have been liquefied by then) and tried to flush them down the toilet before she dumped the bag? She did back into the garage as per the neighbor. In dumping the liquids some bone or some part of Caylee got stuck in the plumbing which after a while gave off odor of decomposition as they smelled later in the car. That could explain why the dogs hit in various places in the yard as they had moved that water from the pipes. It could also explain why they went into a panic mode because both of them KNEW what they were smelling.

(posts brought from previous thread #189 for discussion)

Thank you MUffybee!

Turbo, I will answer you both places.

Personally, I do not believe that the plumbing issue could have been "Caylee".  For one, both Gerus and Bones, imo, while "working the scent" would have alerted that they wanted inside that house, imo.  Moreover, I think the plumber would have found the "root cause" and had it been "remains" there is no way I think he would not have phoned OCSO. 

The other issue would be that it would belie Dr. Vass report that Caylee was put in the swamp PRE-Bloat phase, and of course the 2.6 days in truck measurement.

I do believe, it is something related to Caylee, either the blue "dress", a bathing suit, or Mama's clothes.  Whatever it was, the A's hid it, and it made someone in that home, presumably Cindy, freak out and be immediately concerned for CAYLEE"S safett and well being.

That is the important distinction here.  What plumbing issue could trigger immediate panic about CAYLEE ?

I also note it is the same day that Casey's car is towed.

Au contraire Blink.  Look at their other church friend who goes to court with mushroom head.  Must be some type of cult.  Maybe mushroom head and and georgie girl were re-baptized with water from this plumbing problem. 

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2011, 09:35:46 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/27509299/index.html
What Would It Take For Casey To Win An Acquital?

WFTV's Kathi Belich sat down with legal expert Bill Sheaffer to look at the top four possible defense strategies. (04/11/11)

Not happening. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2011, 09:52:55 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/04/12/cindy-and-george-anthony-the-worst-grandparents-a-child-could-have/
Written on 12 April 2011 at 08:05 by humbleopinion (*)
Cindy and George Anthony: The ‘WORST’ grandparents a child could have!
Filed under Casey Anthony {50 comments}

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Casey's "Good and Compelling Reason"

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2011, 09:57:30 AM »

Sry, I'm not interested in what a 48 hrs jury decides.  No way have they listened to JA and LDB lay out the evidence and come back with a not-guilty.  KC will get the DP. 
KittyMom,I have no doubt she will be convicted.

You know what I say to that mock jury........pfffftttt
Let's ask this bunch of misfits if they would allow evil KC to babysit their children if she is acquitted. (she won't!) If they say yes, you know they're all a bunch of liars just like KC and her freak parents.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2011, 09:58:53 AM »

Blink's got a post up!
http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/04/11/cayleecasey-anthony-case-will-plumbing-emergency-at-the-anthony-home-while-caylee-was-missing-produce-new-evidence-for-the-state/
 Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Will Plumbing Emergency At The Anthony Home While Caylee Was Missing Produce New Evidence For The State?

I posted this on Blink's site and I really wonder if this was why the Anthonys went into cove rup mode BEFORE they found KC.

Okay, this may freak everyone out, but I have to say it. By the 1st of July Caylee had been dead over 2 weeks. WHAT IF…….KC had taken that garbage bag full of the decomposed body liquids (she would have been liquefied by then) and tried to flush them down the toilet before she dumped the bag? She did back into the garage as per the neighbor. In dumping the liquids some bone or some part of Caylee got stuck in the plumbing which after a while gave off odor of decomposition as they smelled later in the car. That could explain why the dogs hit in various places in the yard as they had moved that water from the pipes. It could also explain why they went into a panic mode because both of them KNEW what they were smelling.

Thank you MUffybee!

Personally, I do not believe that the plumbing issue could have been "Caylee".  For one, both Gerus and Bones, imo, while "working the scent" would have alerted that they wanted inside that house, imo.  Moreover, I think the plumber would have found the "root cause" and had it been "remains" there is no way I think he would not have phoned OCSO. 

The other issue would be that it would belie Dr. Vass report that Caylee was put in the swamp PRE-Bloat phase, and of course the 2.6 days in truck measurement.

I do believe, it is something related to Caylee, either the blue "dress", a bathing suit, or Mama's clothes.  Whatever it was, the A's hid it, and it made someone in that home, presumably Cindy, freak out and be immediately concerned for CAYLEE"S safett and well being.

That is the important distinction here.  What plumbing issue could trigger immediate panic about CAYLEE ?

Au contraire Blink.  Look at their other church friend who goes to court with mushroom head.  Must be some type of cult.  Maybe mushroom head and and georgie girl were re-baptized with water from this plumbing problem. 

CC-

From what I can tell, the plumber "church friend" from the July 2010 incident is not the same as Rainaldi, but to be honest, I think the whole July 2010 thing is just a ruse anyway.  I think she is planning to use the incident to describe a "similar" smell to that of the trunk of the sunfire.

If these people want to make up stuff or omit important information to help secure a conviction for their daughter I say let them.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2011, 10:14:25 AM »

I agree..and why is this program being allowed to air at this time anyways??? wouldn't the defense say that it would taint the jury pool if a similar program aired that showed that the jurors all stood up for her being guilty and getting the death penalty? 

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2011, 10:21:32 AM »

I agree..and why is this program being allowed to air at this time anyways??? wouldn't the defense say that it would taint the jury pool if a similar program aired that showed that the jurors all stood up for her being guilty and getting the death penalty

BBM

It's possible that's exactly what happened, there's editing and like most media outlets, CBS is out to cause controversy and draw in viewers.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2011, 10:23:36 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27511742/detail.html
Mock Jury Hears Casey Anthony Case
CBS News Program Suggests Weaknesses In State's Case
POSTED: Monday, April 11, 2011
UPDATED: 9:59 am EDT April 12, 2011

Video Report http://www.clickorlando.com/video/27516223/index.html
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2011, 10:28:43 AM »

ITA -- The Ants have shown themselves to be all too willing to cozy up (and suck up) to the media who shows them in the most favorable light possible.  Media producers know very well that the plum interview of this case will be the first one of C&G following Casey's conviction.  Therefore, a savvy, albeit corrupt, media organization would do well in trying to ingratiate themselves by turning out a product that at least fantasizes that KC might be innocent.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2011, 10:33:42 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27516328/detail.html
Casey Detective Named AMW All-Star Finalist
'America's Most Wanted' Looks For All-Star
POSTED: 9:18 am EDT April 12, 2011
UPDATED: 10:28 am EDT April 12, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County Detective Yuri Melich is in the running for for the top prize in the "America's Most Wanted" All-Star contest.

Melich is most known for his work on the Casey Anthony case, though his profile on the "America's Most Wanted" website doesn't mention the case by name.

The profile does allude to the Anthony case by mentioning a 2008 missing toddler report turned homicide.

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2011, 11:01:04 AM »

Blink's got a post up!

Thank you MUffybee!

CC-

From what I can tell, the plumber "church friend" from the July 2010 incident is not the same as Rainaldi, but to be honest, I think the whole July 2010 thing is just a ruse anyway.  I think she is planning to use the incident to describe a "similar" smell to that of the trunk of the sunfire.

If these people want to make up stuff or omit important information to help secure a conviction for their daughter I say let them.

I guess the smell in July 2010 is what she is alluding to in her recent testimony.......(ph) up until that point, it was the worst smell I had ever smelled(casey's car trunk)

Fortunately, Intelligent Jeff ashton didn't take the bait and ask Cindy what she meant by that, or what have you smelled since July 2008 that stank/stunk worse.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2011, 12:51:53 PM »

Blink's got a post up!

Thank you MUffybee!

CC-

Sorry for the gigantic quote stack, BUT, if I remember during the Frye hearing Cindy said  the car being the worst thing she had ever smelled "at that point", or something similar.  I am betting that she will now claim this supposed plumbing problem that she wrote Casey about is the worst.  Lying is second nature to these people.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2011, 12:53:51 PM »

Focus Group Hears Casey Anthony Case
CBS News Program Suggests Weaknesses In State's Case
POSTED: Monday, April 11, 2011
UPDATED: 12:19 pm EDT April 12, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Producers for the CBS News program "48 Hours Mystery" have assembled a focus group and showed the individuals evidence that may be used at Casey Anthony's murder trial next month.

In a TV promotion for the news program, the focus group is asked whether they would acquit Anthony if the only charge was first degree murder. Nearly all of them stand up.

Producers have released few other details about the program, which airs Saturday at 10 p.m., but a spokeswoman for the show confirmed that the focus group rejected some of the evidence prosecutors plan on using at trial.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2011, 01:08:51 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/casey-anthony-prosecutors-want-grisly-autopsy-pix-admissable
CASEY ANTHONY PROSECUTORS WANT GRISLY AUTOPSY PIX ADMISSABLE
by Dick Siegel

~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2011, 01:14:31 PM »

Sigh....just call me Captain Obvious.....I really did not read your post seeme, before I posted mine.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2011, 01:21:59 PM »

Sigh....just call me Captain Obvious.....I really did not read your post seeme, before I posted mine.....

no problemo akmom....I'm guilty of doing the same thing many times.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2011, 01:25:29 PM »

Casey Anthony: Loving Mom or Cold-Blooded Killer? (Saw this posted over at WS http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133093 )
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WIAzIbBatCE?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/WIAzIbBatCE?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.