April 19, 2024, 04:29:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #190 4/11/11 - 4/17/11  (Read 273116 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: April 15, 2011, 06:01:47 PM »

Looks like a hair and a bruise to me.

All I did was crop her out and blow it up 400%.

NO retouching or changing contrast or anything.

*shrug*

thanks brandi
great job!!

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: April 15, 2011, 06:04:48 PM »

I think they have left and forgot to tell us

Might be playing pin the tail on the donkey using Bobo for some levity?
The donks resent that.

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #762 on: April 15, 2011, 06:06:32 PM »

Am sure this has been asked/answered many times, so I apologize for having a 'senior moment'.. 

Why isn't KC wearing jail garb to these hearings, along with handcuffs and/or leg restraints?  Seems to me that other inmates have to wear stuff like that when they go to court, why not her? 

I'd like to see her looking like an actual inmate, hear her chains 'clink'.  lol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #763 on: April 15, 2011, 06:06:35 PM »

Isn't there a picture of Caylee at Richards where there is a bruise on her little cheek. The one where Cindy first said Casey told her it was taken at the Nanny's. Then later said it was Richards apartment but they 2 apartments were alike or something to that effect.

This one, Green Eyes?
This one shows the right eye, the other shows the discoloration under the left eye.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: April 15, 2011, 06:06:47 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-gov-rick-scott-will-be-weekend-topics.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Yahoo!+Mail
Casey Anthony, Gov. Rick Scott will be weekend topics
Bright House Networks, Central Florida News 13, WFTV, WKMG, WRDQ — posted by halboedeker on April, 15 2011 11:45 AM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: April 15, 2011, 06:07:30 PM »

Maybe it's just a technical ploy, but it seems that CBS' 48 Hours has scrubbed all of the 200+ negative comments previously posted on their discussion board about their upcoming "Only Casey Knows" show.

Perhaps they were spooked by the call for boycotting the show's sponsors.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: April 15, 2011, 06:10:47 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-issue-of-media-coverage-takes-ironic-turn.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Casey Anthony: Issue of media coverage takes ironic turn
48 Hours Mystery, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, In Session, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on April, 15 2011 5:17 PM

::snipping2::
A day before he will appear in a national television interview, Jose Baez suggested turning off the courtroom cameras for jury selection in the Casey Anthony trial.

“I do not know how I could legally tell the broadcast media they can’t cover or report this,” Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. said, smiling broadly.

On WFTV-Channel 9, Kathi Belich called Baez’s request ”highly unusual” and noted that the judge said he had no authority to do that. When Baez suggested putting some restrictions on the media, the smiling Perry said, “We don’t live in Egypt. We don’t live in Libya.”
 ::snipping2::   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: April 15, 2011, 06:15:11 PM »

by halboedeker on April, 15 2011 5:17 PM

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-issue-of-media-coverage-takes-ironic-turn.html/comment-page-1#comment-154011

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: April 15, 2011, 06:17:13 PM »

Isn't there a picture of Caylee at Richards where there is a bruise on her little cheek. The one where Cindy first said Casey told her it was taken at the Nanny's. Then later said it was Richards apartment but they 2 apartments were alike or something to that effect.

This one, Green Eyes?
This one shows the right eye, the other shows the discoloration under the left eye.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: April 15, 2011, 06:18:10 PM »

Maybe it's just a technical ploy, but it seems that CBS' 48 Hours has scrubbed all of the 200+ negative comments previously posted on their discussion board about their upcoming "Only Casey Knows" show.

Am wondering if they even read the "SHAME ON YOU!!  I won't be watching" emails they've been getting?? 

<whistles innocently>

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: April 15, 2011, 06:20:50 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-issue-of-media-coverage-takes-ironic-turn.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
48 Hours Mystery, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, In Session, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on April, 15 2011 5:17 PM

A day before he will appear in a national television interview, Jose Baez suggested turning off the courtroom cameras for jury selection in the Casey Anthony trial.

“I do not know how I could legally tell the broadcast media they can’t cover or report this,” Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. said, smiling broadly.

On WFTV-Channel 9, Kathi Belich called Baez’s request ”highly unusual” and noted that the judge said he had no authority to do that. When Baez suggested putting some restrictions on the media, the smiling Perry said, “We don’t live in Egypt. We don’t live in Libya.”

oh the cameras will be on for jury selection?

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: April 15, 2011, 06:22:50 PM »

Jury selection will be somewhere very close to Orlando.  JP said if they left by 8am it would be ample enough time to get there.

Caught that

That would likely be Volusia county or Brevard county if east of Orlando & Tampa on the west of Orlando.

I'm going with Brevard County.
(Bozo might misunderstand and think he heard Broward ).

Broward is Miami area and I don't believe they would bring people that far when they have all those counties close.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: April 15, 2011, 06:24:22 PM »

Am sure this has been asked/answered many times, so I apologize for having a 'senior moment'.. 

Why isn't KC wearing jail garb to these hearings, along with handcuffs and/or leg restraints?  Seems to me that other inmates have to wear stuff like that when they go to court, why not her? 

I'd like to see her looking like an actual inmate, hear her chains 'clink'.  lol

She's been wearing street clothes at every hearing, IIRC.

I don't think that is special treatment. You just need someone to drop off the clothes every day for court for you.

About the restraints, she fell into an elevator and broke her tooth a while back. Baez then asked for her to be able to forgo the chains while in court and was granted that.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: April 15, 2011, 06:24:22 PM »

oh the cameras will be on for jury selection?

no, i doubt that but wouldn't put it past the schemers to not be wearing some tie-tac tiny one so they could scrutinize the jurors after hours
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #774 on: April 15, 2011, 06:24:49 PM »

I sure do hope that Perry or someone else mentions to Baez that a simple 'no comment' from attorneys on either side of a case goes a long way in thwarting the media.  So would NOT having or even encouraging 'mock trials/jurys' shown on tv the very month the case goes to trial. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: April 15, 2011, 06:24:58 PM »

There were a lot more than 200 negative ones. I hope that no one watches the stupid show. I know I won't be watching.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: April 15, 2011, 06:31:15 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27562829/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates
Casey Defense: Ban Cameras From Trial
'We Don't Live In Libya,' Judge Says
POSTED: 5:23 pm EDT April 15, 2011
UPDATED: 6:14 pm EDT April 15, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense is so concerned about media coverage of the murder trial, the lead attorney went so far Friday as to suggest that cameras not be allowed in the courtroom.

Judge Belvin Perry said he didn’t think he would legally be able to restrict media access that much.

"We don't live in Libya," Perry said to defense attorney Jose Baez.

Perry said he hadn't heard of a Florida case where cameras have been turned off in a court.

"I think the State of Florida v. Casey Anthony could be the first," Baez said.

I don't think so.   

~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: April 15, 2011, 06:31:21 PM »

Hi, Wyks!

I'm not sure how it came to be that KC's wearing street clothes...but has been doing that all along.

The shackels...well, one day the chain got caught in the elevator opening and the bottom where the doors open an close, and KC went down immediately, face first and she broke a tooth.  After that the defense complained about how much the shackles hurt KC and asked if the could be removed while she's in the court room.  Judge allowed. Too bad.  I always loved hearing those shackles make music!

Does anyone know...will that continue during the trial?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #778 on: April 15, 2011, 06:34:55 PM »

She's been wearing street clothes at every hearing, IIRC.

I don't think that is special treatment. You just need someone to drop off the clothes every day for court for you.

About the restraints, she fell into an elevator and broke her tooth a while back. Baez then asked for her to be able to forgo the chains while in court and was granted that.

Thanks Brandi! 

Yeah, I knew about that stuff, it just seems (to me) like it's special treatment of KC. 

I've thought about other court cases in Florida, can't remember one that I've seen recently, where the inmate shows up in street clothes.  Even drug dealers (who aren't accused in a death penalty case) show up in jail garb, wearing restraints.  Sure am hoping not every inmate finds out that to forgo the restraints, all they have to do is trip and fall, make it look good, and have their attorney ask to have them removed every single time they walk into court. 

I'm taking notes, just in case I ever need preferential treatment in court.  hehe

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: April 15, 2011, 06:38:16 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN
Nancy Grace
Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Prosecutors plans to use hundreds of photos of tot mom shopping for beer & bras, renting horror movies – but NOT looking for her missing daughter Caylee! Tune in at 8PM ET for the latest!

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.