April 26, 2024, 05:07:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #190 4/11/11 - 4/17/11  (Read 273318 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: April 16, 2011, 08:42:39 PM »

Gotta try to do something about the sticking keys......TTYL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: April 16, 2011, 08:43:54 PM »

I plan to watch....

Thanks for the link to RH blog Sunny. I've been wondering who got paid what for the "48 Hours" episode and if there was some impropriety by the defense...imagine that, or violation of JAC rules! I'm also wondering if we will see any photos of Caylee that are still "owned" by the Anthony's, you know new licensing fees. Anyway it should be interesting...could someone please pass me a valium....
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: April 16, 2011, 08:58:16 PM »

Sunny!  Been missing you!

Is anyone besides me going to be watching 48 Hours tonight?  I feel I have to, we've seen everything else and this should give a hint to Casey's defense plan. 

I'll be watching.....

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: April 16, 2011, 09:07:12 PM »

I plan to watch....

Thanks for the link to RH blog Sunny. I've been wondering who got paid what for the "48 Hours" episode and if there was some impropriety by the defense...imagine that, or violation of JAC rules! I'm also wondering if we will see any photos of Caylee that are still "owned" by the Anthony's, you know new licensing fees. Anyway it should be interesting...could someone please pass me a valium....

Samarie, you are welcome. I wish I had a valium.....white wine will have to do.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: April 16, 2011, 09:08:46 PM »

Is anyone besides me going to be watching 48 Hours tonight?  I feel I have to, we've seen everything else and this should give a hint to Casey's defense plan. 

I'll be watching.....

Hi Curly

Rest in Peace Caylee

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: April 16, 2011, 09:14:29 PM »

I plan to watch....

I'll be waiting for a blow by blow from the watchers.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: April 16, 2011, 09:15:07 PM »

I'm glad I'll have company tonight during the program!     The whole time I'm watching, I'll be thinking about Baez and his whining about the media leaking information and exposing mis-truths.  I loved CJBP's smirk when Baez was asking for no cameras in the courtroom......the irony just keeps getting richer!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: April 16, 2011, 09:16:09 PM »

well I wasn't going to but I am now re-thinking as you said what these idiots will do and say! can't blame them the ho' is toast!! no?

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: April 16, 2011, 09:29:35 PM »

I'll be watching.....

Hi Curly

Hi Sunny!
I planned on watching (DVRg this) since I heard about it!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: April 16, 2011, 09:30:46 PM »

I'm glad I'll have company tonight during the program!     The whole time I'm watching, I'll be thinking about Baez and his whining about the media leaking information and exposing mis-truths.  I loved CJBP's smirk when Baez was asking for no cameras in the courtroom......the irony just keeps getting richer!!

LOL....I think there is going to be a lot of wine corks popping tonight!  Tupelo, did you spy Andrea Lyons at the last hearing? I caught a glimpse of her as she was leaving.  Would love to know if she was in town for something other than the Frye hearing.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: April 16, 2011, 09:32:24 PM »

I'll be watching.....

Hi Curly

Hi Sunny!
I planned on watching (DVRg this) since I heard about it!

I'd have bet on it

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: April 16, 2011, 09:48:12 PM »

LOL....I think there is going to be a lot of wine corks popping tonight!  Tupelo, did you spy Andrea Lyons at the last hearing? I caught a glimpse of her as she was leaving.  Would love to know if she was in town for something other than the Frye hearing.

Sorry to quote my own post, but i just received an message stating the person WAS NOT ANDREA LYONS...... here's part of the message I received...it was written by magpie who posts at hinkymeter and attended the hearing...'The one attorney would be upset to be compared to the much older Andrea. She is in her 30's and her hair is a light strawberry blonde. The reason that Baez and others looked at them when they left is because even in a sidebar court is in session. The deputies had said several times that the gallery was to be quiet and respectful if HHJP was at the bench, period. These two made such a racket when they left that everyone turned to them. I think the brunette wanted alot of attention for some reason.'

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: April 16, 2011, 09:49:17 PM »

Now that you mention it, I thought I saw her taking a seat. I saw her from behind, but it sure looked like her.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: April 16, 2011, 09:53:40 PM »

Now that you mention it, I thought I saw her taking a seat. I saw her from behind, but it sure looked like her.

It sure did and I and a number of others sure thought so...would have bet on it......however, please read the message  I received pointing to magpie's post re: it was not AL....whoever she is she sure needs to change her look.  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: April 16, 2011, 09:56:12 PM »

I never noticed anyone that looked like AL at all.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: April 16, 2011, 10:03:06 PM »

It sure did and I and a number of others sure thought so...would have bet on it......however, please read the message  I received pointing to magpie's post re: it was not AL....whoever she is she sure needs to change her look.  JMO

Well, it makes more sense that it was not Andrea Lyons. LOL

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: April 16, 2011, 10:03:08 PM »

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: April 16, 2011, 10:04:39 PM »

Richard is jury consultant
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: April 16, 2011, 10:06:31 PM »

Program begins with statements by George and Cindy and the 911 call.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: April 16, 2011, 10:11:17 PM »

Short recap of Casey case.
Cindy says Casey is a good mother.
Media coverage.
Cindy holering at media in front of her house.
Volunteers searching for Caylee.
Cindy and George remarking on negative comments of neighbors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.