April 20, 2024, 01:57:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #190 4/11/11 - 4/17/11  (Read 273142 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: April 16, 2011, 10:30:44 PM »

48 Hrs.: Waste of time. Utter lies going unchallenged. LKB spewing "Mis-truths" about hair with death band coming from a live person. The show says that there is no evidence that the hair even came from Caylee: it could have come from someone else. They don't say that the someone else is Casey who is very much alive.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: April 16, 2011, 10:31:34 PM »

48 Hrs.: Waste of time. Utter lies going unchallenged. LKB spewing "Mis-truths" about hair with death band coming from a live person. The show says that there is no evidence that the hair even came from Caylee: it could have come from someone else. They don't say that the someone else is Casey who is very much alive.
This is so ridiculous....

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: April 16, 2011, 10:31:52 PM »

Linda K. Baden sure looks like she has had some significant work done lately on her face..

I love Pam Bondi..she is soooo smart!
I was thinking the same thing about LKB. She looks years younger. Great job to whoever her md. was.
This show is almost laughable.
Bozo and Mason trying to present themselves as decent attorneys, trying to do their job against insurmountable odds.
They are such drama queens and liars.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: April 16, 2011, 10:33:00 PM »

I figured that they would try to say that!!! it doesnt come on until nine here but after hearing you all discuss it! I see it would only serve to rise my blood pressure

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: April 16, 2011, 10:33:02 PM »

This bug expert is saying the flies in the trunk are "ridiculously common"

Well, this will serve well on cross.  The State has them by the strap, so to speak
This one-sided BS program is such a joke!!  Anybody watching this will see just that.  What a waste....a HUGE WASTE!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: April 16, 2011, 10:33:10 PM »

The media didn't treat this story with venom.  Yes the protesters did, but the media just reported the facts.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: April 16, 2011, 10:33:39 PM »

"O it was amazing it was a great day" Cindy   Really beeotch?   You found out your daughter stole from her grandparents AGAIN, you had the nerve to fight with your own mother over it & begged her not to press charges.   Was the evening just as great Cindy?   We know it wasnt & we know you know what your spiteful monster did after you confronted her.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: April 16, 2011, 10:34:01 PM »

Linda K. Baden sure looks like she has had some significant work done lately on her face..

I was thinking the same thing about LKB. She looks years younger. Great job to whoever her md. was.
Bozo and Mason trying to present themselves as decent attorneys, trying to do their job against insurmountable odds.

they are desperate arent they!! I think I loathe mason more that baez if thats even possible lol

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: April 16, 2011, 10:34:11 PM »

Pam Bondi thinks Casey's party photos is what will get her!  HAHAHAHAHA

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #909 on: April 16, 2011, 10:34:48 PM »

I noticed that George said he waved good bye to Caylee and Casey!  Boy I hadn't heard that one before.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: April 16, 2011, 10:35:14 PM »

"O it was amazing it was a great day" Cindy   Really beeotch?   You found out your daughter stole from her grandparents AGAIN, you had the nerve to fight with your own mother over it & begged her not to press charges.   Was the evening just as great Cindy?   We know it wasnt & we know you know what your spiteful monster did after you confronted her.

yeah and it will awesome to see Rick Plasea tell some of the families dynamics!!

Loca
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: April 16, 2011, 10:35:43 PM »

Mason --prejudice against this youg girl because of the way she should have acted.

Bondi-- didn't tell anyone during the 30 days.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: April 16, 2011, 10:36:09 PM »

Well, this will serve well on cross.  The State has them by the strap, so to speak

I am not watching this but I can answer the "bug expert" - YES they are "ridiculously common" on DEAD BODIES.............

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: April 16, 2011, 10:36:30 PM »

Zanny the Nanny, doesnt exist...."conducting her own investigation" yea right....right there she's screwed

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: April 16, 2011, 10:37:02 PM »

Well, this will serve well on cross.  The State has them by the strap, so to speak

I am not watching this but I can answer the "bug expert" - YES they are "ridiculously common" on DEAD BODIES.............

Blam!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: April 16, 2011, 10:37:09 PM »

P Bondi says it's COMICAL that Casey was doing her own investigation.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: April 16, 2011, 10:37:19 PM »

I noticed that George said he waved good bye to Caylee and Casey!  Boy I hadn't heard that one before.

All of George's lies are going to bite him in the butt in the trial.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: April 16, 2011, 10:38:07 PM »

they are desperate arent they!! I think I loathe mason more that baez if thats even possible lol

I know! I despise him more than Bozo, too.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: April 16, 2011, 10:38:13 PM »

I noticed that George said he waved good bye to Caylee and Casey!  Boy I hadn't heard that one before.
I think he told that same story on LKL.  But it's not new.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: April 16, 2011, 10:38:46 PM »

I know! I despise him more than Bozo, too.

me too

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.