March 28, 2024, 01:56:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #190 4/11/11 - 4/17/11  (Read 272297 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: April 06, 2011, 02:34:59 PM »

Justice for Caylee

FOR LIVE HEARINGS, THESE ARE THE USUAL LINKS:

No refresh clicking required:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream

Other live stream sites:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

http://www.wftv.com/video/27049808/index.html

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19046963/index.html

http://www.wesh.com/video/27050096/detail.html

« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 07:13:15 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 05:41:21 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/27506963/index.html
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of 4 Casey Anthony Defense Approaches

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer talks about the four approaches Casey Anthony's defense team could take at trial. (04/11/11)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 05:41:53 PM »

Blink's got a post up!
http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/04/11/cayleecasey-anthony-case-will-plumbing-emergency-at-the-anthony-home-while-caylee-was-missing-produce-new-evidence-for-the-state/
 Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Will Plumbing Emergency At The Anthony Home While Caylee Was Missing Produce New Evidence For The State?
yet another clue . . . Blink and team are incredible!

I posted this on Blink's site and I really wonder if this was why the Anthonys went into cove rup mode BEFORE they found KC.

Okay, this may freak everyone out, but I have to say it. By the 1st of July Caylee had been dead over 2 weeks. WHAT IF…….KC had taken that garbage bag full of the decomposed body liquids (she would have been liquefied by then) and tried to flush them down the toilet before she dumped the bag? She did back into the garage as per the neighbor. In dumping the liquids some bone or some part of Caylee got stuck in the plumbing which after a while gave off odor of decomposition as they smelled later in the car. That could explain why the dogs hit in various places in the yard as they had moved that water from the pipes. It could also explain why they went into a panic mode because both of them KNEW what they were smelling.

(posts brought from previous thread #189 for discussion)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 05:56:42 PM »

Blink's got a post up!
http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/04/11/cayleecasey-anthony-case-will-plumbing-emergency-at-the-anthony-home-while-caylee-was-missing-produce-new-evidence-for-the-state/
 Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Will Plumbing Emergency At The Anthony Home While Caylee Was Missing Produce New Evidence For The State?

I posted this on Blink's site and I really wonder if this was why the Anthonys went into cove rup mode BEFORE they found KC.

Okay, this may freak everyone out, but I have to say it. By the 1st of July Caylee had been dead over 2 weeks. WHAT IF…….KC had taken that garbage bag full of the decomposed body liquids (she would have been liquefied by then) and tried to flush them down the toilet before she dumped the bag? She did back into the garage as per the neighbor. In dumping the liquids some bone or some part of Caylee got stuck in the plumbing which after a while gave off odor of decomposition as they smelled later in the car. That could explain why the dogs hit in various places in the yard as they had moved that water from the pipes. It could also explain why they went into a panic mode because both of them KNEW what they were smelling.

Thank you MUffybee!

Turbo, I will answer you both places.

Personally, I do not believe that the plumbing issue could have been "Caylee".  For one, both Gerus and Bones, imo, while "working the scent" would have alerted that they wanted inside that house, imo.  Moreover, I think the plumber would have found the "root cause" and had it been "remains" there is no way I think he would not have phoned OCSO. 

The other issue would be that it would belie Dr. Vass report that Caylee was put in the swamp PRE-Bloat phase, and of course the 2.6 days in truck measurement.

I do believe, it is something related to Caylee, either the blue "dress", a bathing suit, or Mama's clothes.  Whatever it was, the A's hid it, and it made someone in that home, presumably Cindy, freak out and be immediately concerned for CAYLEE"S safett and well being.

That is the important distinction here.  What plumbing issue could trigger immediate panic about CAYLEE ?

I also note it is the same day that Casey's car is towed.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 06:12:32 PM »

Justice for Caylee

Thank you, MuffyBee.  Simply breathtakingly beautiful -- makes me so sad, though.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 06:20:25 PM »

flutter1 -  I believe CBB did the artwork in the pic with Caylee, but didn't sign it.   an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 06:35:46 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27508053/detail.html
Casey Evidence: Cause For Appeal, Biggest Blows
POSTED: 5:08 pm EDT April 11, 2011
UPDATED: 5:48 pm EDT April 11, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Within 10 days, Judge Belvin Perry is expected to rule on what scientific evidence prosecutors can use in their largely circumstantial first-degree murder case against Casey Anthony.

Some legal experts said the evidence, if permitted and used at the trial, could be an automatic appellate issue for the defense.
 ::snipping2::

Video Report at link

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 06:43:02 PM »

flutter1 -  I believe CBB did the artwork in the pic with Caylee, but didn't sign it.   an angelic monkey

Thanks, MB, I just assumed it was yours.  To whomever did it ---  thank you!

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 06:48:01 PM »

Blink's got a post up!

Thank you MUffybee!

Personally, I do not believe that the plumbing issue could have been "Caylee".  For one, both Gerus and Bones, imo, while "working the scent" would have alerted that they wanted inside that house, imo.  Moreover, I think the plumber would have found the "root cause" and had it been "remains" there is no way I think he would not have phoned OCSO.  

The other issue would be that it would belie Dr. Vass report that Caylee was put in the swamp PRE-Bloat phase, and of course the 2.6 days in truck measurement.

I do believe, it is something related to Caylee, either the blue "dress", a bathing suit, or Mama's clothes.  Whatever it was, the A's hid it, and it made someone in that home, presumably Cindy, freak out and be immediately concerned for CAYLEE"S safett and well being.

That is the important distinction here.  What plumbing issue could trigger immediate panic about CAYLEE ?

I agree it could be clothing, but I am not convinced yet that the 2.6 days is totally correct Blink. Yes, 2.6 days of decomposition analysis, but I have always wondered if she was frozen for a while prior to dumping the body. (hence the adipocere) In Florida in summer, with the heat in a trunk of a car it would only take a couple of days to liquefy, as we know the insects moved in, the organs digest themselves and the skin liquefies.  I don't have a complete break down of the time line yet, but I am working on what time it would take to liquefy the organs.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 07:05:06 PM »

HLN interviewed the guy that did caseys tatoo and another woman dunno who she is. They both said she was a wonderfl/attentive mother. The guy at the tatoo shop also said that casey has been bringing caylee in there for years?

oh and Richard Hornsby was on HLN I dunno what he said as I was madly trying to get through the phone lines unsucessful

Loca
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 07:06:11 PM »

Blink's got a post up!

Thank you MUffybee!

Personally, I do not believe that the plumbing issue could have been "Caylee".  For one, both Gerus and Bones, imo, while "working the scent" would have alerted that they wanted inside that house, imo.  Moreover, I think the plumber would have found the "root cause" and had it been "remains" there is no way I think he would not have phoned OCSO.  

I do believe, it is something related to Caylee, either the blue "dress", a bathing suit, or Mama's clothes.  Whatever it was, the A's hid it, and it made someone in that home, presumably Cindy, freak out and be immediately concerned for CAYLEE"S safett and well being.

That is the important distinction here.  What plumbing issue could trigger immediate panic about CAYLEE ?

I agree it could be clothing, but I am not convinced yet that the 2.6 days is totally correct Blink. Yes, 2.6 days of decomposition analysis, but I have always wondered if she was frozen for a while prior to dumping the body. (hence the adipocere) In Florida in summer, with the heat in a trunk of a car it would only take a couple of days to liquefy, as we know the insects moved in, the organs digest themselves and the skin liquefies.  I don't have a complete break down of the time line yet, but I am working on what time it would take to liquefy the organs.

Your going to make me give you my whole theory, turbo, aren't you?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 07:26:59 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27508247/detail.html
Casey Trial May Turn Downtown Into 'Fairground'
City, County Meeting To Discuss Crowds This Week
POSTED: 5:15 pm EDT April 11, 2011
UPDATED: 6:30 pm EDT April 11, 2011

Video Report at link.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A variety of city and county agencies will meet for the first time Thursday to discuss how to manage crowds for the Casey Anthony murder trial, which is scheduled to begin next month.

George and Cindy Anthony's former attorney, Brad Conway, said he expects plenty of vendors downtown trying to make a quick buck off the trial.

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2011, 07:47:32 PM »

Blink's got a post up!

Thank you MUffybee!

Personally, I do not believe that the plumbing issue could have been "Caylee".  For one, both Gerus and Bones, imo, while "working the scent" would have alerted that they wanted inside that house, imo.  Moreover, I think the plumber would have found the "root cause" and had it been "remains" there is no way I think he would not have phoned OCSO. 

I do believe, it is something related to Caylee, either the blue "dress", a bathing suit, or Mama's clothes.  Whatever it was, the A's hid it, and it made someone in that home, presumably Cindy, freak out and be immediately concerned for CAYLEE"S safett and well being.

That is the important distinction here.  What plumbing issue could trigger immediate panic about CAYLEE ?

I agree it could be clothing, but I am not convinced yet that the 2.6 days is totally correct Blink. Yes, 2.6 days of decomposition analysis, but I have always wondered if she was frozen for a while prior to dumping the body. (hence the adipocere) In Florida in summer, with the heat in a trunk of a car it would only take a couple of days to liquefy, as we know the insects moved in, the organs digest themselves and the skin liquefies.  I don't have a complete break down of the time line yet, but I am working on what time it would take to liquefy the organs.

Your going to make me give you my whole theory, turbo, aren't you?

LOL - you can email it to me - that might be better as there are may prying eyes on here that we might not want to know what we know.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2011, 07:48:42 PM »

Video Report at link.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A variety of city and county agencies will meet for the first time Thursday to discuss how to manage crowds for the Casey Anthony murder trial, which is scheduled to begin next month.

George and Cindy Anthony's former attorney, Brad Conway, said he expects plenty of vendors downtown trying to make a quick buck off the trial.

Lets go set up a vendor shop and sell some T-Shirts which say "Burn the Betoch"  - LOL

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2011, 07:55:17 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-brad-conway-plays-analyst-bill-sheaffer-weighs-possible-defense-strategies.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Casey Anthony: Brad Conway plays analyst; Bill Sheaffer weighs possible defense strategies
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on April, 11 2011 6:52 PM

~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2011, 08:13:07 PM »

Video Report at link.

While I am happy that the publicity has probably contributed to the continued focus on justice for a murdered three year-old, at the same time this part of it makes me want to 

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2011, 08:22:16 PM »

Blink's got a post up!

Thank you MUffybee!

I have always wondered about that possibility.....I do also remember that LP claimed that the A's got a new washer, dryer, and freezer, but who know whether that was true...

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2011, 08:55:51 PM »

HLN interviewed the guy that did caseys tatoo and another woman dunno who she is. They both said she was a wonderfl/attentive mother. The guy at the tatoo shop also said that casey has been bringing caylee in there for years?

oh and Richard Hornsby was on HLN I dunno what he said as I was madly trying to get through the phone lines unsucessful

I have always wondered about that. In Michigan, where I live, it is illegal to bring children into a tattoo shop no matter what. Wonder if it is the same there?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2011, 08:58:29 PM »

I have always wondered about that. In Michigan, where I live, it is illegal to bring children into a tattoo shop no matter what. Wonder if it is the same there?

I think that was a lie the Anthonys put out about the tattoo guy. If she had been going there for years why had he only been in business a year and why was she there since that was the only tattoo according to Cindy. SOMEONE IS LYING.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2011, 09:00:35 PM »

Blink's got a post up!

Thank you MUffybee!

I agree it could be clothing, but I am not convinced yet that the 2.6 days is totally correct Blink. Yes, 2.6 days of decomposition analysis, but I have always wondered if she was frozen for a while prior to dumping the body. (hence the adipocere) In Florida in summer, with the heat in a trunk of a car it would only take a couple of days to liquefy, as we know the insects moved in, the organs digest themselves and the skin liquefies.  I don't have a complete break down of the time line yet, but I am working on what time it would take to liquefy the organs.

I have always wondered about that possibility.....I do also remember that LP claimed that the A's got a new washer, dryer, and freezer, but who know whether that was true...

Yes, he did say that on TV, but many of us saw them getting their new washer & dryer on the live feed and wondered if they did that because there would be decomp in those clothes of KC's she washed. I don't remember seeing the freezer, but it was said by more than one person too.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.