April 30, 2024, 09:39:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #592 3/22 - 3/26/2007  (Read 99162 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #120 on: March 23, 2007, 08:21:51 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "klaasend"
joran boobbbbblehead is too damn funny  Cool

Thanks Robots Laughing  It was kindof tricky to do  Wink

i can not stop laughing  Laughing

But it was SO worth it!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #121 on: March 23, 2007, 08:28:49 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
OT I have been trying to think of a word for three hours. I have been in DIY network and HGTV thinking I might see it....

It's the liquid stuff they put very thickly on bars. I think you have to mixed two things together for one is a catalist.. It really smells. You have to wear masks when working with it.

It's clear.... it's like a liquid plastic but called something else.

Thanks, IBE Laughing

Are you talking about the clear stuff on tables and bars at Outback?  Friday's?    I love that stuff. Once the table is finished with it, it's nearly indestructible.  Sorry I don't know what it's called but you're right.  It's stinky.

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #122 on: March 23, 2007, 08:54:56 AM »

Nevermind.

Expect a miracle.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: March 23, 2007, 09:13:28 AM »

Good morning Peaches... How are ya?  

Good Morning Monkeys!!  TGIFFFFFFFF!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #124 on: March 23, 2007, 09:23:17 AM »

Morning, Kimmie.  I feel like crap.  I have found that sometimes the best thing I can do is stay home and lay low.  

But my doc is happy.  I have ONE more round of chemo left.  THen a PET CT scan (chest, abdomen, pelvis) to see what's going on.  There should be nothing going on.  I'm about chemo'd out here.  I don't know how some people do chemo year after year.  AND maintain a good attitude. It's tough enough to be where I am right now.  It's hard to sit next to someone getting chemo whose choice for the day is 1- get chemo or 2- go sit with their dying mother.  Words escape me.  And she's been at this for years.  Ovarian cancer is likely going to be a chronic condition for her.  And it makes me so sad.  On one hand, a chronic condition that you can manage beats a dirt nap.  But it's hard.  

Seeing you is a bright spot for me!

Expect a miracle.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: March 23, 2007, 09:45:50 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Morning, Kimmie.  I feel like crap.  I have found that sometimes the best thing I can do is stay home and lay low.  

But my doc is happy.  I have ONE more round of chemo left.  THen a PET CT scan (chest, abdomen, pelvis) to see what's going on.  There should be nothing going on.  I'm about chemo'd out here.  I don't know how some people do chemo year after year.  AND maintain a good attitude. It's tough enough to be where I am right now.  It's hard to sit next to someone getting chemo whose choice for the day is 1- get chemo or 2- go sit with their dying mother.  Words escape me.  And she's been at this for years.  Ovarian cancer is likely going to be a chronic condition for her.  And it makes me so sad.  On one hand, a chronic condition that you can manage beats a dirt nap.  But it's hard.  

Seeing you is a bright spot for me!

I am sorry you don't feel good, I am sure you'll begin to feel better in the next day or 2(I know that don't help now)  I am soooo excited that you only have 1 more treatment.  It seems like just a short time ago, you told us all of your illness.  I am so thankful that God has blessed you as he has.  I am sure the scans and all will turn out fine.

I do feel for all who are undergoing the chemo treatments.  I have had experiences with it happening in my family, and the others whose stories will break your heart- but it will also bless your soul and teach you some lessons about life.....Like don't sweat the small stuff, and be thankful for every day. I have met some amazing people along the way - as I am sure you have and my life is richer for that.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: March 23, 2007, 10:53:38 AM »

I had two peeping Toms last night and I had to feed them and put them up.I will attempt to be silly and uneducated,again.I heard the stuff about gvc on Greta,sm,and Rita.They said the had forensic evidence on him.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: March 23, 2007, 11:29:39 AM »

RAT POISON FOUND IN TAINTED PET FOOD THAT KILLED SEVERAL ANIMALS AND SPARKED NATIONWIDE RECALL

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com for more          
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: March 23, 2007, 11:37:04 AM »

Quote from: "San"
RAT POISON FOUND IN TAINTED PET FOOD THAT KILLED SEVERAL ANIMALS AND SPARKED NATIONWIDE RECALL

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com for more          

Rat Poison Found in Killer Pet Food That Sparked Nationwide Recall
Friday , March 23, 2007

Rat poison has been found in pet food blamed for the deaths of several animals around the country, a spokeswoman for the State Department of Agriculture and Markets said Friday.

Spokeswoman Jessica Chittenden would not identify the chemical or its source beyond saying it was a rodent poison.

State agriculture officials scheduled a news conference Friday afternoon to release laboratory findings from tests on the pet food conducted this week. The deaths led to a nationwide recall.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,260644,00.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: March 23, 2007, 11:38:20 AM »

Wonder if that was a test?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: March 23, 2007, 11:41:02 AM »

TERRORISTS

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: March 23, 2007, 11:47:52 AM »

Makes you wonder doesn't it.

I always thought about the food carts in the city when I worked there.  Lots of people eat from them because they are fast.  Who is to say they wouldn't put something in the food.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: March 23, 2007, 11:49:15 AM »

I told you wayfarin cured acne.It was s,woops.I have talking cattish with the 2 peeping Toms on how to free them from slavery.I really liked the mice;tib.Very nice ,you are a great cook.We sail upon the tide in 10 weeks.Erik the red cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: March 23, 2007, 11:49:50 AM »

Strange...recent articles said that the pet food product was from two manufacturing plants....and they both had rat poison...???

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: March 23, 2007, 11:57:41 AM »

From CNN (AP) article...3.18.07

Menu Foods' three U.S. and one Canadian factory produce more than 1 billion containers of wet pet food a year. The recall covers pet food made at company plants in Emporia, Kansas, and Pennsauken, New Jersey, Henderson said.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: March 23, 2007, 12:23:11 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Makes you wonder doesn't it.

I always thought about the food carts in the city when I worked there.  Lots of people eat from them because they are fast.  Who is to say they wouldn't put something in the food.

Horrid thought, San.
The Hell of it is that it is so very possible. arghghgh
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: March 23, 2007, 12:24:21 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Strange...recent articles said that the pet food product was from two manufacturing plants....and they both had rat poison...???

THis seemed odd to me as well. Must have been a LOT of Rat Poison, orrrrr.....someone(s) are deliberately doing this.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: March 23, 2007, 12:26:41 PM »

Peaches  God love ya, Girl.
You have been through so much.
YOu truly have spunk and spirit and will be just fine in no time. Your attitude and faith has brought you through all this.

Huge hugs to you and I hope you are bright eyed and bushytailed in no time at all!!!!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: March 23, 2007, 12:36:08 PM »

the odds of DIFFERENT PLANTS all having enough poison going into millions of packages of DOG FOOD are a ZILLION to ONE that it was an ACCIDENT

BET THE FARM

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: March 23, 2007, 12:43:03 PM »

the odds of DIFFERENT PLANTS all having enough poison going into millions of packages of DOG FOOD are a ZILLION to ONE that it was an ACCIDENT

BET THE FARM

I agree....
Unless, they all bought one ingredient, Probably wheat, at the same auction and that wheat was tainted.
BUT...with THAT much arsenic?????

Yeah...I agree with you, chances are a Zillion to One that it was an accident.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.