April 30, 2024, 09:08:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #592 3/22 - 3/26/2007  (Read 99158 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: March 23, 2007, 08:45:50 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Apparently if anything happened to Anna Nicole they (I think he meant the body guard or other help) Howard instructed them to call him first and not 911. Shocked

Hi San...I always thought this was pretty ridiculous. Why waste time calling someone else when 911 could summon help right away...then call the other concerned parties...Doesn't everyone call 911 FIRST when there's an emergency, especially when you're talking about someone's life?

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: March 23, 2007, 08:48:25 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Sunmoonstars at FOB:

Motion to quash hearing

I have it from someone directly involved in this case that the hearing will be April 26th

Consider the source...she sure was hellbent on ingratiating herself with the Arubians from the get go, wasn't she? Now let's see if I'm flamed on the hate sites or by email  Mad

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: March 23, 2007, 08:51:11 PM »

Quote from: "Seamonkey"
Anna - about a week ago I decided to purchase some "healthier" snacks for myself to quickly heat up.  I found some Pilgrim's Pride Eat Well Stay Healthy KIDS chicken breast nuggets.  Frozen and heat up in the microwave.  They are breaded and have fairly low sodium.

Everytime I ate them I'd get a stomach ache.  Now I'm wondering if there's a possibility that other foods could be contaminated in a similar manner.

For the last 5 years every time I eat store bought chicken I get terribly ill,, and I MEAN ill, a few times I thought I would just die in the bathroom, dizzy, crampy, and just in pain. Now I refuse to eat anything with chicken in it. I can't eat eggs either, but that progressed over 20 years and increased so bad that I don't go even have the desire. It's bad too..I LOVE chicken and egss.

But I often wondered, if perhaps slowly we are being "experiments" to find tolerence levels. I have a lower tolerance than many people with drugs and meds, Gawd I am still on the stupid steroids from my allergic reaction to antibiotics last week lol. Tomorry will be my last day.
 I been in contact with a herbologist, I am going the natural way, the hell with meds and drugs.

This spring I plan to order in some chickens to grow.

Oh talking of growing, Spring has officially sprung at my house, My pussywillows are budding and the rabbit got moved out to his outdoor hutch. That's always a sign of spring for me lol.

Seamonkey,

I was on some sort of very low dose antidepressant for five years because I had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic called macrobid that I took for a UTI...I had major hives and everytime I'd try to get off the meds, the hives would come back...

Bring Natalee home...
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: March 23, 2007, 09:00:14 PM »

klaas - you have mail.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: March 23, 2007, 09:02:32 PM »

Hey MsMarple, how ya doing tonight?

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: March 23, 2007, 09:03:16 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
klaas - you have mail.

I don't see any?  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: March 23, 2007, 09:06:50 PM »

klaas - you have mail.

I don't see any?  Wink

Still no mail at either account.  Try it again:

smklaasend@hotmail.com
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #227 on: March 23, 2007, 09:15:18 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Just be careful of the Soylent-Green, have heard bad things about it.

Soylent Green -

They put a little bit of you in every pill! =)

"Li'l Dab Will Doez Ya"

Laughing

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: March 23, 2007, 09:15:54 PM »

klaas - take 2 en route, I hope.

mishy - thanks for asking, I'm doing better tonight than all week. My BACK has been killing me! Had a war with my insurance people! One of the meds the MD prescribed upset my tummy!

Other than all that, 'sall good. And you?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: March 23, 2007, 09:18:22 PM »

msmarple - I don't have an email from you  Laughing
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: March 23, 2007, 09:18:31 PM »

I remember "Soylent Green." One of the worst movies ever!

(The worst being that one about the overgrown monster baby.)

Any word from our Boston Tea Party?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: March 23, 2007, 09:21:19 PM »

I remember "Soylent Green." One of the worst movies ever!

(The worst being that one about the overgrown monster baby.)

Any word from our Boston Tea Party?

There are a couple of photos Debbie at BFN posted.  The show today/tonight is not open to the public.

These are the pics posted at BFN so far.  I imagine more people are showing up tomorrow :

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: March 23, 2007, 09:22:25 PM »

Well, here's what I'm writing about -

Every time I click on a page at SM (e.g., Refresh, Next Page, Post) I get a
message from my security app that it's detected "Chitika." I keep "moving it to the vault" but it's pretty annoying.

This ONLY happens at SM, and just started yesterday (Thursday).

Do you know anything about it?

I have the option to "ignore" it too ...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: March 23, 2007, 09:24:37 PM »

message from my security app that it's detected "Chitika." I keep "moving it to the vault" but it's pretty annoying.

I'm not getting the same message but I believe the Chitika is an advertising tracking cookie that has been on this site forever.  Could your security settings have just changed?  Maybe you can email Tom about it.  tom@scaredmonkeys.com

I'm not noticing anything new or different though.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: March 23, 2007, 09:26:24 PM »

MsMarple, sorry about your back...mine is kiling me too...My Dr. put me on motrin and it really made my tummy hurt...I quit taking it because of that and now it's only my back and not my tummy that hurts  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: March 23, 2007, 09:26:51 PM »

msmarple - please email me at smklaasend@hotmail.com
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: March 23, 2007, 09:27:25 PM »

Anna - about a week ago I decided to purchase some "healthier" snacks for myself to quickly heat up.  I found some Pilgrim's Pride Eat Well Stay Healthy KIDS chicken breast nuggets.  Frozen and heat up in the microwave.  They are breaded and have fairly low sodium.

Everytime I ate them I'd get a stomach ache.  Now I'm wondering if there's a possibility that other foods could be contaminated in a similar manner.

Good evening, Monkeys,

Klaas, My second rule for dog food is that if the first listed ingredient is Yellow Corn, don't buy it.  Dogs are not supposed to eat primarily grain no matter how it is flavored.  There are too many better brands that list meat proteins and other veggies instead of grains.

I think there is a major problem with grains getting mold and fungi like the aflatoxin that almost killed my Jasmine.  Remember she had that open incision and you could actually see the internal ones from her being spayed because the outer incision would not hold and she was only held together by that awful compression bandage?   Shocked

And Aflatoxin is also listed as a WMD and one that Saddam Hussein had experimented with.  I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorists as this stuff does occur in nature.  I have discussed with farmers locally a great deal since my encounter.  Cows tolerate it far better than hogs for some reason and it is usually fatal to the hogs.

But it is like a mold/fungi that gets in grains and then who or whatever eats the grains can get just deathly sick.  Also when we buy bread, it is usually already in the process of beginning to grow mold because of being in those plastic bags!  Often it is not the actual mold that is toxic but the spores when they pop and explode.  

Also, I wonder if frozen food is sometimes allowed to thaw and then is refrozen.  Think it has been real warm in your area?  Gosh, e coli used to never be in veggies, either.  But I do wonder how that much rat poison could be in that dog food accidentally.  It has to be a massive amount.  I surely hope some heavy duty investigation is going on about it.  We are talking industrial quantities when you think about how much it would take.

Very strange!   Shocked  Shocked It could be an allergy or intolerance but I always wonder just what the food has been through before it ever gets to us.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: March 23, 2007, 09:32:34 PM »

I'm not getting the same message but I believe the Chitika is an advertising tracking cookie that has been on this site forever.  Could your security settings have just changed?  Maybe you can email Tom about it.  tom@scaredmonkeys.com

I'm not noticing anything new or different though.

Yes, but all the ads are gone and have been since the reboot.  I wonder why it would be doing that NOW with no ads.   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: March 23, 2007, 09:34:07 PM »

I take that back, there is still the Amazon and a couple of others at the bottom of the page.   Rolling Eyes

Guess that is what it is about?  But it has always been there as sometimes I have a cookie that says that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: March 23, 2007, 09:34:24 PM »

Anna - I don't know, that's why it's a question for Tom I guess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.