April 30, 2024, 06:33:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #592 3/22 - 3/26/2007  (Read 99146 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: March 24, 2007, 12:45:10 AM »

Hi everyone,

If anyone speaks with IBE, tell her that the product she is looking for is named EnviroTex. It can be found in hardware stores and the like. Not always available in craft shops like Michael's, contrary to what you might think. It can be hard to find.

A LOT of posts tonight about the poisoned pet food.

WHY ARE WE SURPRISED?

Didn't we expect stuff EXACTLY like this to happen in the aftermath of 9-11? We were TOLD that there would be more to come, in all sorts of different ways.

I personally think that we have done a FINE job of preventing all of the things that COULD have happened. The Anthrax scare was put down rather effectively. I look back on the last 5 years and am pleasantly surprised that we haven't had to face these things again.

I don't know if this thing now is a terrorist attack or not... I am inclined to believe it is a plot of some kind...

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #281 on: March 24, 2007, 12:46:59 AM »

Back to bed for me.

Smoochies to all.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: March 24, 2007, 12:49:55 AM »

BTW is that model for the diet supposed to be a slimmer and trimmer Anita?

Maybe PVDS finds that appealing. I need to find the "insert-finger-in-throat-to-throw-up" smiley emoticon when I see that thing.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #283 on: March 24, 2007, 12:58:51 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Back to bed for me.

Smoochies to all.

Night , Miss Peaches! Wink

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: March 24, 2007, 02:15:46 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Anna"
Michael Savage was just saying on internet radio that all the Chinese wheat is likely tainted with this rat poison and it's in our spaghetti and everything if it is in the dog food.  He says we will all be poisoned.  

Had one of his major fits about it.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

savage is funny  
i love his stories  Cool

I think maybe he means pasta when he is saying spaghetti.  Very Happy And I couldn't believe he said something about how he couldn't stand the Bronx accent I think he called it of the judge in the Anna Nicole Smith case.  

Yes, he is funny!  But makes a lot of sense at times, too.

I don't know if the dog food was a plot or not but now wonder about even bread.  I have a lot of flour stored in refrigeration so maybe I will bake my own for a while and see what happens.

KLAAS,
Now that Peaches mentions it, I do recall hearing something about recall of some kind of kid's chicken something-or-others.  You might find it on the FDA website.

But the store should have pulled them.  If they didn't, and they were recalled, I would be looking for another grocery store!  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: March 24, 2007, 02:23:08 AM »

Quote from: "Cat"
ANNA,It is a RED Tailed Hawk and they will eat a Yorkie in a heart Beat.

Shocked

Well, now that is scary!  I don't like them.  They make a real ugly loud noise, too.  And the other one is absolutely huge and has been around for months.

I will look them up on the Internet and see if there is advice on how to make them go away.  I also saw something I would swear was an eagle recently.

Lots and lots of birds in this area and people come here for birding.  I have huge oak trees in my front yard that protect the pups when they are under their branches but I never know when one will run to an exposed area.  Will have to rethink this.

Thanks for the info!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: March 24, 2007, 02:25:12 AM »

Checking in on my way to bed. . .

Carpe, I sure hope I don't dream about that picture.  I am trying hard to ignore it for it is just the ugliest thing ever!!  

But I think you have captured the true essence of the woman for sure!  Very artistic in that regard.

Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #287 on: March 24, 2007, 03:05:16 AM »

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/food/2007-03-02-meat-recall-usat_x.htm

I knew I wasn't crazy.

Sorry if it blew the margin

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: March 24, 2007, 03:10:21 AM »

Good evening, or morning, Monkeys.  And Tibro, whatever time it is.   Very Happy

I think we need to start buying American products for Americans.  It's difficult enough to keep our own foodstuffs safe.   I haven't heard what the Chinese company who sold this poison had to say.  

Coumadin has been used as rat poison, but I think it's been outlawed because it's a grotesque and painful and cruel death even for rats.  They bleed to death.  They start bleeding from all orafices til they're dead.  

I believe there's a hearing next Tuesday or maybe that's a date for a response or something in one of the California cases.  Someone here knows the specifics because this is where I heard it.   Wink

Glad to see the return of Carnut the Magnificent, like the old Johnny Carson skit.   Laughing

Now that I've read a little and posted a little, I have to go.  It's very late here.  I hope Dana has another show soon.  I hope J2K are consumed by guilt and confess and then someone spills everything they know to Interpol about the big boys in Aruba who have made themselves above the law.  I like the book title "How to Kill Americans and Get Away with It", but the van der Sloots.  It's more honest than anything else we've heard from Aruba.  

God bless Peaches, Richard and his group, and all Monkeys.  

Night.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: March 24, 2007, 05:27:36 AM »

LOL! Thanks Anna.

ESSENCE OF ANITA, that should

be a new perfume.

(one that smells like rabbit bennies) Wink

Ewwwww de TOITY!!!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: March 24, 2007, 05:31:11 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Good evening, or morning, Monkeys.  And Tibro, whatever time it is.   Very Happy

I think we need to start buying American products for Americans.  It's difficult enough to keep our own foodstuffs safe.   I haven't heard what the Chinese company who sold this poison had to say.  

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, LP.

IF NOT WE'RE ASKIN' FOR TROUBLE.

We need to be fair with International Trade.

...but fair and smart!

------------------
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #291 on: March 24, 2007, 05:52:13 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Seamonkey"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Anna - about a week ago I decided to purchase some "healthier" snacks for myself to quickly heat up.  I found some Pilgrim's Pride Eat Well Stay Healthy KIDS chicken breast nuggets.  Frozen and heat up in the microwave.  They are breaded and have fairly low sodium.

Everytime I ate them I'd get a stomach ache.  Now I'm wondering if there's a possibility that other foods could be contaminated in a similar manner.

For the last 5 years every time I eat store bought chicken I get terribly ill,, and I MEAN ill, a few times I thought I would just die in the bathroom, dizzy, crampy, and just in pain. Now I refuse to eat anything with chicken in it. I can't eat eggs either, but that progressed over 20 years and increased so bad that I don't go even have the desire. It's bad too..I LOVE chicken and egss.

But I often wondered, if perhaps slowly we are being "experiments" to find tolerence levels. I have a lower tolerance than many people with drugs and meds, Gawd I am still on the stupid steroids from my allergic reaction to antibiotics last week lol. Tomorry will be my last day.
 I been in contact with a herbologist, I am going the natural way, the hell with meds and drugs.

This spring I plan to order in some chickens to grow.

Oh talking of growing, Spring has officially sprung at my house, My pussywillows are budding and the rabbit got moved out to his outdoor hutch. That's always a sign of spring for me lol.

Seamonkey,

I was on some sort of very low dose antidepressant for five years because I had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic called macrobid that I took for a UTI...I had major hives and everytime I'd try to get off the meds, the hives would come back...

Oh that's awful Mishy to be on something that long and then have it return..how frustrating for you  Sad. I have been prescribed on and off since September antibiotics for an UTI, they have tried various ones on me, all gave me some kind of reaction, this last one was a sulphar based one, which caused a razor-burn like rash to move up my legs. They put me on benadryl and steroids, I had to go off the benadryl because it wacked me out. The UTI I had didn't have any cultures showing it was an infection . It caused by a diverticulum i have that returned from 10 years ago when I had an opertion to remove it. From all that I have read, I suspect I had cystitis and not a typical UTI, because I was able to control it with diet. My urologist wants me to take an antibiotic every night for two months now, I refuse to. They just want to keep an infection from getting to my kidneys and bladder, well the way I look at it if it is on a prevenative measure now and not a matter of having to cure it ( I am sure the suphar knocked it out of me, IF indeed i had one to begin with , which I doubt..cultures were negative..) I can take cranberry pills at night to fight it off. I also am looking into a natural cure that seems only available in the UK right now for it. The herbologist here has a tincture and a tea for it too which I will probably try after I get a cystascope and renal ultrsound done to make sure my major organs are not affected first. I will be getting these procedures all done within the next two weeks..eeek.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: March 24, 2007, 07:06:30 AM »

------------------
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: March 24, 2007, 07:19:25 AM »

Morning Carpe. We're up and at 'em early, aren't we?  Laughing

I'm so anxious to hear from the folks in Boston ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: March 24, 2007, 09:30:45 AM »

Why do need a finger in the throat with that picture.I barf at the thought.ANNA, EAGLES ARE COMMoN,over Alabama,in the spring.They are most common in the Northern part.i see often,near lakes.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: March 24, 2007, 10:14:50 AM »

I get on and everyone leaves,oh well.I am on the road again,traveling cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: March 24, 2007, 10:44:45 AM »

Hi Cat, I suspect everyone's out enjoying spring weather !

Just an FYI on the pet food recall, little none had to take one of our pets into the vet this morning and learned some new facts regarding the recall. it seems one of the vet tech's had a cat on one of those foods, it became sick and as a result <gratefully it's survived>, our vet had to investigate all of this a bit deeper.

it seems that the wheat gluten was 'infected' with the rat poison because rats had chewed into the bags containing the gluten, their saliva contained the rat poison which then spread into the bags and infected the gluten. It also seems one pet food company actually refused the gluten and didn't use it, for they felt it appeared to be 'deteriorated'.

Our vet recommends we use organic food for now until this is all cleared up, due to the higher standards used in the production of those foods.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: March 24, 2007, 10:59:40 AM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Why do need a finger in the throat with that picture.I barf at the thought.ANNA, EAGLES ARE COMMoN,over Alabama,in the spring.They are most common in the Northern part.i see often,near lakes.CAT

Aha!  I knew I wasn't imagining it was an eagle.  And some of these birds are HUGE, too, wingspan wide as my own arms outreached.  I am going to post a secocnd photo in the lounge on the panda thread of the hawk.

Can you tell if this one is possibly a female?  Now there is a thought!  Imagine whole nests of them stalking my Yorkies!   Shocked

And Good Morning, all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: March 24, 2007, 11:03:47 AM »

sunny good morning Anna ! please don't let those hawks carry you off along with your yorkies !! we worry !

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: March 24, 2007, 11:06:25 AM »

did tom install this special smiley just for robots?  

San has her own smileys too, I want a smiley  Sad

Laughing  Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.