April 30, 2024, 11:39:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #592 3/22 - 3/26/2007  (Read 99176 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #340 on: March 24, 2007, 04:46:59 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Carpe you are very funny. I always enjoy your posts.

Very Happy  

hey,

thanks kat_gram.

you're pretty humorous yourself.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: March 24, 2007, 04:49:22 PM »

This is a link to a time zone website.  At the bottom of the page you can click on any US state to find out what time it is.  At the top if the page are links to Canada and Mexico.  

http://tinyurl.com/mkcdq

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: March 24, 2007, 04:51:33 PM »

Tamikosmom - for your avatar, if you have a photo you want me to fix up for Easter and resize for an avatar you can email me and I'll set it up.  If not, what kind of avatar would you like?  Do you have a favorite animal or anything else you would like?

smklaasend@hotmail.com
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: March 24, 2007, 04:56:25 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Tamikosmom - for your avatar, if you have a photo you want me to fix up for Easter and resize for an avatar you can email me and I'll set it up.  If not, what kind of avatar would you like?  Do you have a favorite animal or anything else you would like?

smklaasend@hotmail.com

Surprise me.

Thanks Klaas.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #344 on: March 24, 2007, 04:57:30 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
This is a link to a time zone website.  At the bottom of the page you can click on any US state to find out what time it is.  At the top if the page are links to Canada and Mexico.  

http://tinyurl.com/mkcdq

LP, cool site thanks for the link. Good info.

So I was wrong when I said + 5,

Eastern is actually -5.

Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is also referred to as Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). The (-9h) in Alaskan Standard Time refers to that time zone being nine hours behind UTC or GMT and so forth for the other Time Zones.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: March 24, 2007, 04:59:20 PM »

Boston is in the same time zone as Montreal/Toronto - 3 hours ahead of B.C.    It is now 4:56 PM.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: March 24, 2007, 05:08:30 PM »

Bottom line ... 3:00 PM British Columbia time  is 6:00 PM Boston time.

One hour to go until the interview ....

Thanks everybody.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #347 on: March 24, 2007, 05:17:21 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Thanks everybody.

Janet

Janet:

Klaas has excellent taste so your avatar will be awesome... I can't wait!

Keep up the good work and don't let the rain get you down... it's the main
reason it's so beautiful there.  I miss it and wish I were still in that part of
the country...  People talk about the azaleas in the South, but the wild rhodies in the Pacific Northwest are to die for.

Smiles to you...

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: March 24, 2007, 05:35:38 PM »

Thanks everybody.

Janet

What interview?

Hiya, monks!

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: March 24, 2007, 05:47:43 PM »

Read back and saw what the interview is about. Very good work! Any and every way we can spread the message, the better.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: March 24, 2007, 05:51:17 PM »

Thanks SB and all for the help on the resin.

About 2 weeks ago, I bought blueberries from either an organic supermarket or Trader Joes... I don't notice until I got home that the  blueberries came from Brazil. It was in a plastic container with holes.

It made me wonder at the time all the stuff it could have been exposed to from there to here and why it was still fresh coming that far.

However, the container made it easy for me to clean the berries in a little bleach and water, though.

I saw that Alton Brown on the Food Channel keeps his bleach %+ water in a spray bottle. Neat idea. Many don't clean their produce well enough.

I have a neighbor that will not used bleach for anything as it's not environmental friendly... (neither is death)

I think the soybeans at COSTCO are from China. I remember a friend and I were discussing, last year, how hard it is to buy American.

The whole thing goes back to treaties of trade OK'd by Congress and no one writing negatives about them to Congress. They creap up on us little by little and then we have the situation like with the dog/cat food Rolling Eyes

Just think, the countries in the EU lost their individual Constitutions. Will we under the Trade agreement between US, Canada and Mexico?

When you think of all the people handling our food, it's a wonder we don't have more problems. There is enormous trust put into those who pick our food and pack it.

When I watch on the Food Channel, the program called unwrapped I am surprised at the number of food workers in different states who don't wear gloves or hair thingies... if I see a product being make there that I don't like what I see, I no longer buy the product.

Then again, I haven't bought anything of Jane Fonda either (so my private protesting goes back far)

Looking forward to the Boston event results.

Keep up the good work!

IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: March 24, 2007, 05:55:36 PM »

OT is Purdue still in the basketball playoffs? I can't find any info on the PU site. Thanks

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: March 24, 2007, 06:00:09 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Thanks SB and all for the help on the resin.

About 2 weeks ago, I bought blueberries from either an organic supermarket or Trader Joes... I don't notice until I got home that the  blueberries came from Brazil. It was in a plastic container with holes.

It made me wonder at the time all the stuff it could have been exposed to from there to here and why it was still fresh coming that far.

However, the container made it easy for me to clean the berries in a little bleach and water, though.

I saw that Alton Brown on the Food Channel keeps his bleach %+ water in a spray bottle. Neat idea. Many don't clean their produce well enough.

I have a neighbor that will not used bleach for anything as it's not environmental friendly... (neither is death)

I think the soybeans at COSTCO are from China. I remember a friend and I were discussing, last year, how hard it is to buy American.

The whole thing goes back to treaties of trade OK'd by Congress and no one writing negatives about them to Congress. They creap up on us little by little and then we have the situation like with the dog/cat food Rolling Eyes

Just think, the countries in the EU lost their individual Constitutions. Will we under the Trade agreement between US, Canada and Mexico?

When you think of all the people handling our food, it's a wonder we don't have more problems. There is enormous trust put into those who pick our food and pack it.

When I watch on the Food Channel, the program called unwrapped I am surprised at the number of food workers in different states who don't wear gloves or hair thingies... if I see a product being make there that I don't like what I see, I no longer buy the product.

Then again, I haven't bought anything of Jane Fonda either (so my private protesting goes back far)

Looking forward to the Boston event results.

Keep up the good work!

IBE

Hi Ibe!

What I can't figure out is why, on earth, are we buying wheat from China?
The last time I heard China was having a hard time feeding their own
people and we were the biggest producers of wheat in the world.  In fact,
I know that there are times we have even discarded wheat in order to
keep the market from being flooded.  

So what the ?!?!?!?

I just don't get it...  

Politics  Rolling Eyes

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: March 24, 2007, 06:00:14 PM »

Tamikosmom - here's a couple choices for you.  Let me know which one you want and I'll drop it in for you  Wink

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: March 24, 2007, 06:16:49 PM »

Tamikosmom - here's a couple choices for you.  Let me know which one you want and I'll drop it in for you  Wink

Klaas, I LOVE IT!!!  Thanks so much.  Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: March 24, 2007, 06:21:08 PM »

Klaas, I LOVE IT!!!  Thanks so much.  Janet

Which one?  The one just above that's not animated?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: March 24, 2007, 06:22:02 PM »

FYI - tonight, when they get back to their hotel, HOTSHOT will be emailing Red the photos they took today.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: March 24, 2007, 06:33:11 PM »

You got it right Klass ... Thanks again.

[/quote]

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: March 24, 2007, 06:34:39 PM »

Tamikosmom - whew, good!  I usually suck at 50/50 guesses  Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: March 24, 2007, 06:36:58 PM »

Howdy peoples!

I was asked to post for Cubbeegirl..  talked to her earlier via phone.
Her PC has crashed. SO she wanted me to let you all know that shes not ignoring anyones emailo and its why shes not posted lately as well. She is hoping to get a new PC soon.. shes been busy with her son and baseball.
  I asked her how Dannette was doing.  Sad   She is coming along she said and is greatful for all of the help she has gotten.  One of these days she said the story will come out about what happened to poor Katelyn.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Its awful..  Evil or Very Mad   God Bless that poor child.
  And this is something I can post she said.. the dude thats in jail for her murder? His WIFE is back living in thier home  Shocked   and I guess sticking by his side too through this?    Shocked  Shocked  Made me sick to hear that.
 Cubbee said to tell everyone hello.. and hopes to be back soon when she gets a new PC..!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.