April 30, 2024, 12:07:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #592 3/22 - 3/26/2007  (Read 99181 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: March 24, 2007, 09:00:50 PM »

I once had a worker at Wendy's reach inside my car and pet my dog and let the dog lick their hand!  I was horrified for me dog, sorry but that was my first concern.   Laughing

Then this person went right back to dispensing food, taking money, more handling of food, etc.

When you start to notice things, it all gets sort of sickening.  Good for our diets and cutting back on eating I suppose.

The wheat was apparently bought in Canada where the food was canned.  But we also buy it in this country because they sell it cheaper than we can grow it.  Now we know how,  Sad But we used to produce the finest quality of wheat ever and in tremendous abundance as we have two crops per year.  Wheat will do well in cool weather and does not require a tropical growing region but the regulations for farmers in this country makes it more expensive to produce than it can be done in countries without such regs in place.

We must watch more closely those making these ridiculous laws and manipulating the world markets in this way.  Otherwise, they are going to kill us all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: March 24, 2007, 09:01:11 PM »

NM...What a trip...I've never seen anything like that...I'd have to say something to the manager!!! Very Happy

Well, my dad brought home some apple juice from CVS today....guess where it was manufactured???? CHINA!!!!!! And the label says it is pasteurized!!!!

Bring Natalee home...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: March 24, 2007, 09:01:14 PM »

I try to buy local. It isn't always possible, but like with chickens, there is a chicken plant just outside the city and I get that brand.
Can't buy local veggies in the winter, etc.
And I have no idea why in the middle of the grain producing prairies where I am that there is gluten with poisonous rat saliva from China in cat food or dog food ! !
I don't buy food from WalMart and in fact, rarely go there.
Because of where I work there are several ppl who live outside the city and are involved in farming, and sell their stuff to us.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: March 24, 2007, 09:06:53 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Updates from the Boston Travel Show … “Justice for Natalee” Part 2

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/03/24/updates-from-the-boston-travel-show-%e2%80%a6-%e2%80%9cjustice-for-natalee%e2%80%9d-part-2/

Just bringing this forward from the last page to help folks find it.  I am so proud of these monkeys for doing this!  It sort of turns the whole thing around and makes the Aruban presence at the show reflect back on Justice for Natalee.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: March 24, 2007, 09:10:23 PM »

I am happy for those who are in Boston  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I think its awesome!!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: March 24, 2007, 09:11:19 PM »

Here are the emails of the local Boston news stations

http://wbztv.com/contact  CBS

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/newscenter5/index.html  ABC

Story suggestions newstips@whdh.com or 1-800-280-TIPS  NBC

http://www.myfoxboston.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/ContactUs?pageId=5.11   Fox

Mishy, I am so glad your Dad saw that. I never would have known if it wasn't for that return infront of me.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: March 24, 2007, 09:11:24 PM »

hey guys I am back,  was on the phone with Red.  ******* where are you????  OK, I have to work on a project for tomorrow, for Beth, you will all see what it is tomorrow when I upload the pics.....I will be on a bit later.  Hope you guys enjoyed the pics, and will have more tomorrow night.  sometime after 7 est.  maybe some new Arubans will be there tomorrow who knows.  We got the word out to alot of people today, even ones still in cars.....  I even reached a person from Aruba.  Looking foward to tomorrows DANA show.  Have to do some work for that also.  enjoy, and i will see you all later on

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: March 24, 2007, 09:13:12 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
hey guys I am back,  was on the phone with Red.  ******* where are you????  OK, I have to work on a project for tomorrow, for Beth, you will all see what it is tomorrow when I upload the pics.....I will be on a bit later.  Hope you guys enjoyed the pics, and will have more tomorrow night.  sometime after 7 est.  maybe some new Arubans will be there tomorrow who knows.  We got the word out to alot of people today, even ones still in cars.....  I even reached a person from Aruba.  Looking foward to tomorrows DANA show.  Have to do some work for that also.  enjoy, and i will see you all later on

Thanks HOTSHOT (thanks to Richard, ******* and the rest).  You guys ROCK!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: March 24, 2007, 09:14:57 PM »

Thanks HotShot, Wink

Was talking with Beth today and she was very moved by all that you guys were doing.
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: March 24, 2007, 09:17:33 PM »

ditto....i can't tell you how much this event means to me cheers
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #430 on: March 24, 2007, 09:19:49 PM »

Kath!!   I am happy for you all!! Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: March 24, 2007, 09:20:51 PM »

Not sure if this has been mentioned in the forum:

DANA PRETZER
Sunday, March 25, 2007 9pm ET

Will be interviewing HOTSHOT and RICHARD from the Boston Travel Show!!!  (maybe all of them, lol)

Three monkeys "Hotshot, ******* and Richard" they are in Boston showing their support for Natalee Holloway at The Boston Globe Travel Show . The Aruban Tourism Association is A Major Sponsor.

Also

Author, Entertainer, Actor - Jaisun McMillian  http://www.theanatomyofawomanabused.com/

David Brian Thomas - Fighting to get back his son that was kidnapped to Japan

I hope you can tune in.

www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: March 24, 2007, 09:23:27 PM »

DANA PRETZER

Will be interviewing HOTSHOT and RICHARD from the Boston Travel Show!!!  (maybe all of them, lol)

Three monkeys "Hotshot, ******* and Richard" they are in Boston showing their support for Natalee Holloway at The Boston Globe Travel Show . The Aruban Tourism Association is A Major Sponsor.

Also

Author, Entertainer, Actor - Jaisun McMillian  http://www.theanatomyofawomanabused.com/

I hope you can tune in.

Think this needs to be tweeked and "Justice for Natalee" included as well.

Our bad.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #433 on: March 24, 2007, 09:23:35 PM »

Quote from: "thecuz"

Big hugs to you CUZ chicky!  Smile

ditto....i can't tell you how much this event means to me cheers
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: March 24, 2007, 09:25:18 PM »

Red - Dana probably didn't have all the names.  I'm sure before it's actually posted on the SM Radio site you guys will have all the names  Wink
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: March 24, 2007, 09:26:33 PM »

This is so awesome that Hotshot et al were able to go to Boston! Sounds like Hotshot is working on some great projects and I'm so glad she got an interview locally...Also thrilled to hear that Dana will be interviewing them. Keep up the great work monkeys and BFN'ers in Boston!! Every little bit helps and your presence is so greatly needed there...I only wish more of us could have made the trip...Thank you all...Gonna go check out the FP now...

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: March 24, 2007, 09:28:48 PM »

Hi Cuzzie Wuzzie...I just got your email!

ROFLMAO!!!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #437 on: March 24, 2007, 09:29:48 PM »

DANA PRETZER

Also

I hope you can tune in.

Whew Hooooo!!!!!

This is such a good thing.  I'm glad that Beth has been in touch with them!

AND

I can't wait til tomorrow to see what they're working on!!!!!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: March 24, 2007, 09:32:31 PM »

O/T

7.2 Earthquake near Australia or VANUATU

Magnitude 7.2
Date-Time Sunday, March 25, 2007 at 00:40:02 (UTC)
= Coordinated Universal Time
Sunday, March 25, 2007 at 11:40:02 AM
= local time at epicenter Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 20.597°S, 169.413°E
Depth 35 km (21.7 miles) set by location program
Region VANUATU
Distances 115 km (75 miles) S of Isangel, Tanna, Vanuatu
190 km (115 miles) ENE of Tadine, Loyalty Islands, New Caledonia
335 km (210 miles) SSE of PORT-VILA, Efate, Vanuatu
1830 km (1140 miles) ENE of BRISBANE, Queensland, Australia

Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 7.5 km (4.7 miles); depth fixed by location program
Parameters Nst=100, Nph=100, Dmin=>999 km, Rmss=0.76 sec, Gp= 40°,
M-type=moment magnitude (Mw), Version=6  
Source USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)

Event ID us2007aiaf

ALSO

7.3 near Japan

Earthquake Details
Magnitude 7.3
Date-Time Sunday, March 25, 2007 at 00:42:02 (UTC)
= Coordinated Universal Time
Sunday, March 25, 2007 at 9:42:02 AM
= local time at epicenter Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 37.537°N, 136.438°E
Depth 32.7 km (20.3 miles)
Region NEAR THE WEST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
Distances 105 km (65 miles) N of Kanazawa, Honshu, Japan
165 km (100 miles) N of Fukui, Honshu, Japan
185 km (115 miles) WNW of Nagano, Honshu, Japan
360 km (225 miles) NW of TOKYO, Japan

Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 9.3 km (5.8 miles); depth +/- 26.4 km (16.4 miles)
Parameters Nst=102, Nph=102, Dmin=760.4 km, Rmss=1.1 sec, Gp= 43°,
M-type=moment magnitude (Mw), Version=8  
Source USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)

Event ID us2007aiae
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: March 24, 2007, 09:33:06 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Hi Cuzzie Wuzzie...I just got your email!

ROFLMAO!!!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

hey sweetie...glad you enjoyed it Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.