April 30, 2024, 02:23:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #592 3/22 - 3/26/2007  (Read 99122 times)
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: March 24, 2007, 09:33:55 PM »

Well I hope the people of Boston will hear our cry of Justice for Natalee and act as they have through history.

Boston was a catalyst town for the start of the Revolution.

When the Eagles played the Patriots in the Super bowl a few years back the mayor of Boston told the media that there was nothing from Philadelphia that he wanted to bet the mayor of Philly for!  

And many years ago the valet for Elton John, who was setting up Elton's dressing room backstage at the Boston Gardens asked a local working in hospitality (at the Gardens) where can he (the valet) get a cup of tea, the local looked at him and said "why not try the harbor" and walked away.

They are a tough people and do not take to injustices and apparently do not forget.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: March 24, 2007, 09:35:07 PM »

Hi Everybody!!  Very Happy

Hotshot, Richard and the rest of you folks that are in Boston....  Thank you so much for being there and speaking for all of us.  Thanks for being our voice, and most of all Natalee's voice.  Ya'll rock!!

thumright  thumright  thumright

Rock On!!   Cool
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: March 24, 2007, 09:35:16 PM »

wow....2 earthquakes that big so close together...better watch out klaas...southern california may be next Shocked
did our resident aussie(tib) feel it?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: March 24, 2007, 09:36:08 PM »

Quote from: "thecuz"
wow....2 earthquakes that big so close together...better watch out klaas...southern california may be next Shocked

Not as close to Australia as I thought.  I'm sure there are Tsunami warnings issued though.

I was thinking Aruba could be next  Wink
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: March 24, 2007, 09:36:23 PM »

Getting back to the food issue... Canadian wheat and oilseed products are the best in the world. High quality control.
ps... the brewing industry is highly regulated and I think beers are good !!  I worked when I was a little Kat just out of school for a grain broker who bought malting barley. I worked in his lab and did testing and statistical anaylsis so that he would know what to bid on and buy.
It is a very clean fermenting process and there is alot of testing every step of the way.
So, crack open a brewski of yer choice and say CHEERS to RED, Hotshot, Richard, J4N and the rest of the monkeys ! ! And listen to Dana tomorrow.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: March 24, 2007, 09:36:43 PM »

I was gonna ask the same.
Hope Tibro is safe/
<ps.. love the new Easter outfit.. lol>
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: March 24, 2007, 09:38:57 PM »

NM Yes, just south of Indianapolis, now transplanted to So. CA. but my heart and soul is still midwestern! I have refused to pay and eat food if I have seen them handle money then handle my food or stack plates of food on top of each other.

I found a bone in a KFC BBQ sandwich around 1993, I think. Never bought one again. Then on a conf. in San Diego I decided, June 2005, to get another BBQ sandwich. My friend said I turned white and then stared laughing...(had another with a bone in it.)

The first one I sued for medical for I really didn't want the hassle of a long court case as I was re-grouping from a house fire; the last one all I could do is laugh and return it. They gave me another that I checked out and gave to a friend. Have only been to KFC about 5 times since the first bone and I love their chicken, but could never figure out how they cut some of the parts... never matched to mom's cuts of chicken when I was growing up.

Was only 1/2 listening to CNN TV when, I think, they said they had info that affected dog/cat food cans were still on the shelves in the East... I think they said NJ,

but can't be sure. Said more info at 10 pm.

Hope I am correct on the info but I am sad on the dog/cat food.

PS Carnut I miss your posts about happy movies that are on. Can't find many. Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: March 24, 2007, 09:42:03 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Hope Tibro is safe/

thanks angie...you look mighty spiffy yourself! Cool
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: March 24, 2007, 09:42:17 PM »

Tibro just posted on the FP a minute ago, so it sounds like she's fine. Those are pretty large earthquakes, no? Hmmm, a few evil thoughts come to mind when I think of earthquakes and Aruba... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Bring Natalee home...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: March 24, 2007, 09:43:20 PM »

So, crack open a brewski of yer choice and say CHEERS to RED, Hotshot, Richard, J4N and the rest of the monkeys ! ! And listen to Dana tomorrow.
And *******...  
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: March 24, 2007, 09:44:58 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Getting back to the food issue... Canadian wheat and oilseed products are the best in the world. High quality control.
ps... the brewing industry is highly regulated and I think beers are good !!  I worked when I was a little Kat just out of school for a grain broker who bought malting barley. I worked in his lab and did testing and statistical anaylsis so that he would know what to bid on and buy.
It is a very clean fermenting process and there is alot of testing every step of the way.

kat ....you must have read my mind....just opened a corona....hope those high quality controls apply to mexican beer as well.... Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #451 on: March 24, 2007, 09:46:01 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Hope Tibro is safe/

thanks angie...you look mighty spiffy yourself! Cool

LOL  Klaas dolled me up so purty..  Laughing
 The hat is just.. so me..  ROFL
 again.. big hugs to you sweey! Smile    
 Hope everyone is safe form the quake.. and Tibro checks in!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: March 24, 2007, 09:46:12 PM »

Woo Hooooo....crack open a brew  Wink

You are cracking me up Kat! I love that celtic cross stained glass...My friend does stained glass and I've been asking him to make me a little stained glass cross to hang from my rear view mirror for the longest...I am having dinner with him tomorrow night and I think I'll bring it up again LOL and ask him to make it a celtic cross...

Bring Natalee home...
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: March 24, 2007, 09:50:37 PM »

Kat, wish I had a beer to crack open. Actually you just reminded me that dark beers are good for an upset stomach, which I've had for a couple of days.  I have no problems with products from Canada.

IBE thanks for the pet food info, will tune into cnn.

Can't wait for more info on Boston!!!!!

hummm, Mishy, I had a "dream" more like a day-dream that a tidal wave washes over Auba and all that is there after the wave cleans that POS is Natalee waving to a rescue helicopter, a US rescue helicopter.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: March 24, 2007, 09:50:43 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Woo Hooooo....crack open a brew  Wink

You are cracking me up Kat! I love that celtic cross stained glass...My friend does stained glass and I've been asking him to make me a little stained glass cross to hang from my rear view mirror for the longest...I am having dinner with him tomorrow night and I think I'll bring it up again LOL and ask him to make it a celtic cross...

i bought my mother a stained glass cross that was hand blown by a true artisian...put it on a chain.....for christmas...very special!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: March 24, 2007, 09:51:06 PM »

Sure all beers are good  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed
Canadian Club is good. Crown Royal is good. Glenfiddich is good.
It's ALL Good.
I sound like I've had a few too many, but I don't drink these days.
But I have been on several brewery tours and it is as I said.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #456 on: March 24, 2007, 09:52:07 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
And *******...  

Hope a Miller Lite counts.. LOL
Cant have too many .. gotta work tomorrow.. Wink

Cheers to those who are in Boston!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: March 24, 2007, 09:53:22 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Tibro just posted on the FP a minute ago, so it sounds like she's fine. Those are pretty large earthquakes, no? Hmmm, a few evil thoughts come to mind when I think of earthquakes and Aruba... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Hi Mishy and Monkeys.
Yes I am fine - didn't feel a thing  Laughing  Laughing
I would be further from Brisbane here than Brisbane is from the epicentre.  
Great news about the guys in Boston, they are all doing a fantastic job.  Looking forward to more news about tomorrow.
Have to go out soon - rellies day today  Wink  Wink
Will check in again much later - sweeping time  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: March 24, 2007, 09:54:41 PM »

There is a good economic reason to buy your goods locally. You are supporting your town, city or state. Small businesses can't flourish if we WalMart-i-size everthing. End of lecture.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: March 24, 2007, 09:55:47 PM »

In todays Amigoe there is a photo of faded road signs in Curacao:

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

I zoomed in so I could read ths signs  Wink  Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.