April 30, 2024, 06:11:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #592 3/22 - 3/26/2007  (Read 99145 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: March 24, 2007, 09:56:44 PM »

Cuz, that cross sounds lovely...I want a small one for my rear view, and thought I could wear it sometimes too. My friend has just completely rearranged all his furniture in his house and doesn't have his stained glass studio set up completely yet...I need to motivate him to get that baby set up. He has a piece of cobalt blue mirror glass that came from an art deco table (there were 2 and he bought one and I bought the matching one years ago--his eventually broke, but mine is still in fabu condition), but he saved the glass and wants to use some of that in the cross...It should be gorgeous when he finally makes it!!

Bring Natalee home...
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: March 24, 2007, 09:56:45 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Sure all beers are good  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed
Canadian Club is good. Crown Royal is good. Glenfiddich is good.
It's ALL Good.
I sound like I've had a few too many, but I don't drink these days.
But I have been on several brewery tours and it is as I said.

Isn't Glenfiddich Scottish, I have a vaugh memory of trying to do a 62 mile whiskey tour and never made it past the 1st one. I thought is was Glenfiddich, oh wait, maybe Glenlevit (?sp) I'm a lightweight and it was 10AM!!!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: March 24, 2007, 09:58:27 PM »

OH Klaas, two very. very big ones! You know how you and I feel... earthquake hits over there; chances it hits on this side too! Sure puts us on alert!

It hurts me when people think we are bad when disasters hit.

Am turning to CNN to see if I heard the info about dog/cat food affected still being on the shelves on the East Coast.

Was only 1/2 listening Hope I am wrong.

Had shredded wheat today... from Trader Joes. Wheat came from Canada. I felt much better... would have thrown it out if not from US or Canada. Grapefruit juice I buy, I think at Von's is from Mexico.

It's very hard to buy American anymore and some of us were teased very badly when we backed that movement.

with our middle class disappearing it will get worse on trying to survive

PS  Go Monkeys, GO!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: March 24, 2007, 09:59:28 PM »

Klaas, great work...I love the signs...wouldn't it be great if they actually said that!?!?!?!?! We sure can dream that one day they will!!

NM, I love your daydream...keep thinking positive thoughts...

Bring Natalee home...
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: March 24, 2007, 10:04:08 PM »

Klaas, you should be minister of road signs in Curlycow and aruba, but working off-country at home in SoCal.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: March 24, 2007, 10:04:13 PM »

On The Line Up they will be talking about Spring Break and I saw a picture of Natalee flash by.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: March 24, 2007, 10:04:15 PM »

CNN has stuff on about children sex slaves, and the poor elderly women struck down...

Dog/Cat food coming on after Iran in a few seconds Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: March 24, 2007, 10:04:33 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Klaas, you should be minister of road signs in Curlycow and aruba, but working off-country at home in SoCal.

Laughing  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: March 24, 2007, 10:04:57 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Klaas, great work...I love the signs...wouldn't it be great if they actually said that!?!?!?!?! We sure can dream that one day they will!!

NM, I love your daydream...keep thinking positive thoughts...

Smile  Mishy  !!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: March 24, 2007, 10:06:39 PM »

Quote from: "San"
On The Line Up they will be talking about Spring Break and I saw a picture of Natalee flash by.

Thanks San for the heads up.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: March 24, 2007, 10:11:30 PM »

IBE I can't believe how they are string us along, now after the comercial.

Hi Angie-Bunny!!!!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #471 on: March 24, 2007, 10:14:14 PM »

IBE I can't believe how they are string us along, now after the comercial.

Hi Angie-Bunny!!!!

Howdy NM  honey!!    Very Happy
 Hope all is well with yah!!   Smile  Long time no see..  !!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: March 24, 2007, 10:15:24 PM »

CNN geez they said right after info on Iran and it's still not on!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: March 24, 2007, 10:17:35 PM »

Sure all beers are good  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed
Canadian Club is good. Crown Royal is good. Glenfiddich is good.
It's ALL Good.
I sound like I've had a few too many, but I don't drink these days.
But I have been on several brewery tours and it is as I said.

Isn't Glenfiddich Scottish, I have a vaugh memory of trying to do a 62 mile whiskey tour and never made it past the 1st one. I thought is was Glenfiddich, oh wait, maybe Glenlevit (?sp) I'm a lightweight and it was 10AM!!!

Eh, I said it's all good ! !
A sixty two mile tour  ! !
Holey ! !
I just went on the beer tours. A one stop suits all kinda tour.
Went to a Mezcal ?? tour in Mexico one year and the workers whose teeth had rotted away were in big vats using their none too clean feeties to mush the stuff up or whatever.Afterwards were said Si Senor to a wee drink. Or three as they passed the jug around. We had to sit it out in a little restaurant because it rendered us unable to drive for a few hours.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: March 24, 2007, 10:18:56 PM »

Poster Wordsofwisdom appears to have gone to the Boston Travel show.  This is what he said about the protesters as posted at RU:

Here's the real deal.

There are 5 of them.
1 with a HUGE sign.
2 with little itty bitty signs.
1 with a Natalee T-Shirt.

They are quiet, but answered questions.
Until the channel 7 camera showed up.
They yelled in unison something about "Justice for Natalee". Then went quiet again.

When they were inside the premises, (cost 10 bucks each) they were quiet and respectful, and did NOT harrass anyone. They knew better.

Aruba was the first booth as you walked in.
They had a 360 degree booth so that it was accessible as you entered and exited the main doors. There were 5 "manned" counters- each with 2 people. At each "corner" of their booth area (and no where else other than the front door) were stationed security dudes. They were plain clothed (suits) but it was obvious why they were standing there with their hands folded in front of them.

The people at the booths were both Aruba residents (reps from hotels) , and American travel agents. I spoke with the Aruban reps and came away just dying to go to Aruba. I already love those people, they were so helpful and kind. (and happy!)

(snipped)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: March 24, 2007, 10:19:51 PM »

ps I do not drink at all any more. It just makes me flush and have to throw up non stop. A fun date.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: March 24, 2007, 10:22:40 PM »

came away just dying to go to Aruba.
They got it backwards.
You go to Aruba, then you die.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: March 24, 2007, 10:23:41 PM »

came away just dying to go to Aruba.
They got it backwards.
You go to Aruba, then you die.

Don't forget, this is a regular poster at RU Wink
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: March 24, 2007, 10:23:48 PM »

Kat_Gram it lowers my BP to the point where I can't get out of bed all the next day...whether my head hurts or not...I have a terrible reaction to it and don't drink anymore at all either...

Bring Natalee home...
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: March 24, 2007, 10:23:58 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "klaasend"
FYI - tonight, when they get back to their hotel, HOTSHOT will be emailing Red the photos they took today.

How many went there or are there in Boston doing this ?
5 of us here right now Laughing

Hi Hotshot!  Did you do a TV interview tonight?  How's it going so far?
yes I did.  channel 7 in boston and it will be on at 11 est.  they wanted to know why we were there, how we got involved, and what we think happened.  told them its a coverup

Great Hotshot, I'd also love to know what your all take was on how the ATA delegation reacted to your presence.  What they said, their body language, did they run like Paulus fumbling for his keys trying to get away from people seeking the truth?
But most of all I do want to give you guys a standing ovation for not just talkin' the talk but walkin' the walk!
Nicely done!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.