April 30, 2024, 01:44:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #592 3/22 - 3/26/2007  (Read 99186 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: March 24, 2007, 11:08:17 PM »

Could be just laziness on FOX's part. Guido was arrested in the NL and they don't have any good perp pics of him.

Then again...Spong said Guido was interrogated 5 times in June 05 and was named a suspect months before his arrest and we never heard a peep about that.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: March 24, 2007, 11:10:20 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Good NH segment on FOX.

But GVC? Guido a better fit to the story, IMO.

Interresting Guido was left out huh?

Guido is protected.

Seems that Guido has more protection than Joran.

Apparently Arlene is better connected than the SweatMeister.  Or at least her family/their  ties are deeper rooted in the seedy underworld of the criminal element.

I'm not claiming this as a new observation, just a reiteration, there is something very huge, very sinister, very criminal that goes on in Aruba. No way does a country that is SO dependent on another countries handout, spit in that country's face to protect a failed judge/average lawyer (at best) and his dysfunctional kid to this extreme.
I think it's the Guido's and JCV's that are really being protected.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: March 24, 2007, 11:14:25 PM »

Good NH segment on FOX.

Guido is protected.

Apparently Arlene is better connected than the SweatMeister.  Or at least her family/their  ties are deeper rooted in the seedy underworld of the criminal element.

I'm not claiming this as a new observation, just a reiteration, there is something very huge, very sinister, very criminal that goes on in Aruba. No way does a country that is SO dependent on another countries handout, spit in that country's face to protect a failed judge/average lawyer (at best) and his dysfunctional kid to this extreme.

I agree because if Joran goes down for the murder so does GVC and Guido.  Joran isn't going to take the full rap for what happened because he had help.  There are a lot of young men involved in what happened.  Joran is the murderer but Koen, Sander, Freddy and Jaime are involved.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #503 on: March 24, 2007, 11:14:47 PM »

THE FUBAR FILES

Reporter: What kind of plane is it?

Johnny: Oh, it's a big pretty white plane with red stripes, curtains in the windows and wheels and it just looks like a big Tylenol. AIRPLANE! 1980

ANNA NICOLE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk0j_Ih4dko

JAMES BROWN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLg-zjvpTZc

PAULA ABDUL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt5-wn3fvlw

DANNY DEVITO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46wakJ8oggM

JOE NAMATH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og2Nj6hFGF4

"If You Are Happeny And Ya Knowz It, Hap Yer Clllllllands."  Laughing

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: March 24, 2007, 11:18:35 PM »

Bravo IndyDan, there is definitely something big lurking under the surface.

I am of the opinion that wherever you find a huge PR blitz for tourism, the tourists are wanted to pump $$$ into the obscene engine of corruption. The whole packaged situation down there is straight from someone's worst imagination of a corrupt, self-serving, organized crime front.

Evil deeds always try to hide behind a facade, and the massive PR machinery propping up Aruba is evidence that the facade has to be big and thick to cover what's down there.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: March 24, 2007, 11:20:27 PM »

Good NH segment on FOX.

Guido is protected.

I agree because if Joran goes down for the murder so does GVC and Guido.  Joran isn't going to take the full rap for what happened because he had help.  There are a lot of young men involved in what happened.  Joran is the murderer but Koen, Sander, Freddy and Jaime are involved.

Or at the very least they ALL did this scheme at one time or another and all the authorities knew what was going on.  So if Joran went down for Natalee, he blows the whistle on Guido and JVC for doing the same thing. And that's why they are all connected with Natalee, none want the scam exposed.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: March 24, 2007, 11:27:51 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Bravo IndyDan, there is definitely something big lurking under the surface.

I am of the opinion that wherever you find a huge PR blitz for tourism, the tourists are wanted to pump $$$ into the obscene engine of corruption. The whole packaged situation down there is straight from someone's worst imagination of a corrupt, self-serving, organized crime front.

Evil deeds always try to hide behind a facade, and the massive PR machinery propping up Aruba is evidence that the facade has to be big and thick to cover what's down there.

Right SB,
I just can't get past the fact that a country would invest millions of dollars  to jump start their failed tourism as opposed to spending a couple hundred dollars bringing the criminals to justice, and then maybe another couple hundred dollars touting how they deal with locals who prey on their much valued guests.
There's something big they are protecting and it's worth millions to protect.  And thats not the VanDerSloots.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: March 24, 2007, 11:31:49 PM »

Gotta hit the hay, thanks for listening to my rants. Be back tomorrow. You all are the best!!
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: March 24, 2007, 11:33:14 PM »

No animals were harmed in my avatar.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: March 24, 2007, 11:35:50 PM »

Poster Wordsofwisdom appears to have gone to the Boston Travel show.  This is what he said about the protesters as posted at RU:

Here's the real deal.

There are 5 of them.
1 with a HUGE sign.
2 with little itty bitty signs.
1 with a Natalee T-Shirt.

They are quiet, but answered questions.
Until the channel 7 camera showed up.
They yelled in unison something about "Justice for Natalee". Then went quiet again.

When they were inside the premises, (cost 10 bucks each) they were quiet and respectful, and did NOT harrass anyone. They knew better.

Aruba was the first booth as you walked in.
They had a 360 degree booth so that it was accessible as you entered and exited the main doors. There were 5 "manned" counters- each with 2 people. At each "corner" of their booth area (and no where else other than the front door) were stationed security dudes. They were plain clothed (suits) but it was obvious why they were standing there with their hands folded in front of them.

The people at the booths were both Aruba residents (reps from hotels) , and American travel agents. I spoke with the Aruban reps and came away just dying to go to Aruba. I already love those people, they were so helpful and kind. (and happy!)

(snipped)

Jealous? Laughing

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: March 24, 2007, 11:37:02 PM »

Hey, the cuz!  If you are still here let me know.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: March 24, 2007, 11:37:06 PM »

Indydan -  Laughing

Hotshot - yes!  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: March 24, 2007, 11:38:18 PM »

Hotshot - what is the plan for tomorrow?  More of the same?  Just talking to people and getting the word out?  Hope more news agencies pick up on it!!!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: March 24, 2007, 11:41:30 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
FYI - tonight, when they get back to their hotel, HOTSHOT will be emailing Red the photos they took today.

How many went there or are there in Boston doing this ?
5 of us here right now Laughing

Hi Hotshot!  Did you do a TV interview tonight?  How's it going so far?
yes I did.  channel 7 in boston and it will be on at 11 est.  they wanted to know why we were there, how we got involved, and what we think happened.  told them its a coverup

Great Hotshot, I'd also love to know what your all take was on how the ATA delegation reacted to your presence.  What they said, their body language, did they run like Paulus fumbling for his keys trying to get away from people seeking the truth?
But most of all I do want to give you guys a standing ovation for not just talkin' the talk but walkin' the walk!
Nicely done!

Thanks very much.  As far as how they responded to me, I must say, they were very polite in every way.  I approached a few times to talk to one of the hotel owners, and that person was genuine.  There was one though named Katie....Hi Katie Evil or Very Mad   She came to us first, and asked Natalee who?  We didnt know at the time that she was with them, then she showed up there, at the Aruba booth.  She is so smug, I would have to say she is a poster at one of the "other" sites...I know she reads the blogs, from the way she was acting with us.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #514 on: March 24, 2007, 11:43:02 PM »

JORAN RAPIST/MURDER/BIFRON
DEEPAK RAPIST/BIFRON
SATISH RAPIST
FREDDY ZEDAN RAPIST / BIFRON
PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT /BIFRON
GUIDO / BIFRON
SANDER / PHONE
KOEN / BOAT

My latest opinion - I keep tweakin it. Confused

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #515 on: March 24, 2007, 11:43:29 PM »

Hi monkeys.  I know most of you have gone to bed already...night owl me is just getting started.  Thanks to those monkeys that were at the travel show in Boston...it is nice to think we truly are so widespread around the globe and yet, we are here for the same purpose...Natalee and her family.

I caught the line up tonight and while watching it I realized that I know more about what is really going on in Aruba than the majority of the people watching that show.  A sad commentary on what is important to most I guess.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: March 24, 2007, 11:45:53 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi monkeys.  I know most of you have gone to bed already...night owl me is just getting started.  Thanks to those monkeys that were at the travel show in Boston...it is nice to think we truly are so widespread around the globe and yet, we are here for the same purpose...Natalee and her family.

I caught the line up tonight and while watching it I realized that I know more about what is really going on in Aruba than the majority of the people watching that show.  A sad commentary on what is important to most I guess.

Hey, Lala's, I'm just getting on myself!  I also watched the lineup.  Brought back sad memories.  Not that I have forgotten, but just to see a run down of events was sad!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: March 24, 2007, 11:46:05 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
JORAN RAPIST/MURDER/BIFRON
DEEPAK RAPIST/BIFRON
SATISH RAPIST
FREDDY ZEDAN RAPIST / BIFRON
PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT /BIFRON
GUIDO / BIFRON
SANDER / PHONE
KOEN / BOAT

My latest opinion - I keep tweakin it. Confused

You may be very close
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: March 24, 2007, 11:49:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I have been reading all the post from the last few days. I have nothing to contribute so have not been posting.

I do want to thank Hotshot and the others who were in Boston protesting.

You know I really do not think Aruba understands the problem. They think Natalee is just one person but she isn't she is all of us, she is our daughters, grandaughters, friends etc. They need to understand that if they try to keep there tourist safe they will have more tourist. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: March 24, 2007, 11:51:27 PM »

Hotshot..Please tell Katie that everybody in the world now knows who Natalee Holloway is, and no amount of sweeping it under the rug can ever change that fact. I was sitting next to a German student last year on a cross country flight and even HE knows who Natalee is!!!!! You're right...very smug...heartless too...

Foiled again, Katie?  Twisted Evil

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.