April 30, 2024, 12:42:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #592 3/22 - 3/26/2007  (Read 99182 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: March 25, 2007, 12:13:14 PM »

Sleuth - how did I miss that?  Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: March 25, 2007, 12:19:15 PM »

Sleuth  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Klaas it's amazing how defensive Arubans on that BB board are for that post was not inflammatory, but more of a call-out regarding a very frightening event. I think that poster might have said far worse or even attacked others, but still they didn't even in their second post, seems to be a very reasonable person.

O/T but some asked which food our vet recommends and so here it is
http://www.eaglepack.com/

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: March 25, 2007, 12:20:09 PM »

you know I want to add something to my last post, I'm not sure it's Arubans attacking this poster on the BB board, I think some from RU like Charlierat post there often. Was he posting insults to this poster?

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: March 25, 2007, 12:23:50 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
you know I want to add something to my last post, I'm not sure it's Arubans attacking this poster on the BB board, I think some from RU like Charlierat post there often. Was he posting insults to this poster?

I"m not sure, I'll take a look
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: March 25, 2007, 12:28:57 PM »

I watched the You Tube of last night's Lineup.
Why were the Kalpoe Bros. re arrested ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: March 25, 2007, 12:34:33 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I"m not sure, I'll take a look

The ones attacking him don't have familiar names to me, but they don't appear to be Aruban's either.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: March 25, 2007, 12:50:24 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Good morning monkeys! I'm very curious about a comment that ******* wrote on the FP...He spoke to some people in the Aruban travel booth in Boston yesterday. Here's what he wrote:

"P.S. What exactly did papa sloot tell devries??I would tell more but it would hurt too many people??"

Wonder wassup wit dat????

Mishy - I believe Paulus actually said that.  ******* was just pointing it out.

Embarassed  Embarassed DOH!!!

Well, if that's the case, then that SOB needs to start talkin' Toot Sweet...knowhatImean?  Wink

Thanks Klaas for straightening me out...

Bring Natalee home...
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: March 25, 2007, 12:54:02 PM »

klaas - thanks for posting that room invasion story on the M&C thread.

Imported construction workers? I doubt it. Probably an inside job (statistically that would be true). And notice that it was their LAST night on the unhappy island.

(Did you notice that M&C has passed 14,000 views?  Wink  )

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: March 25, 2007, 01:05:21 PM »

Sleuth  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Klaas it's amazing how defensive Arubans on that BB board are for that post was not inflammatory, but more of a call-out regarding a very frightening event. I think that poster might have said far worse or even attacked others, but still they didn't even in their second post, seems to be a very reasonable person.

O/T but some asked which food our vet recommends and so here it is
http://www.eaglepack.com/

None, Thanks for that link! A place right near me sells that food!!!! I'll give it a try.

REgarding the defensive Arubans/Aruba defenders...they've been around since the beginning and are a part of the whole problem.
I honestly beleive they are just plain evil people.
No normal thinking person would react that way.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: March 25, 2007, 01:06:43 PM »

Imported Construction workers, my arse.
Typical Aruba...blame ANYONE else but themselves.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: March 25, 2007, 01:43:51 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Updates from the Boston Travel Show … “Justice for Natalee” Part 3

http://tinyurl.com/2km8np
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: March 25, 2007, 01:51:32 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"

Not sure we have this one but:

....Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Aruba Divi Divi All Inclusive - Hotel Security Useless  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We stayed at the Divi Divi for 7 days. The hotel was clean and it was very beautiful. The buffet at both the Divi Divi and the Tamarijn did have lots of flys but nothing that caused us not to eat.

We only experienced a problem with the security. On the second night of our stay at the Divi, my father who was staying in an adjoining room from my wife and I heard a loud noise when we were out around 11pm. He walked into our room to find that a man was standing over our cameras and valuables in our room. He had taken the "permanent" side of the sliding glass door off the track and basically walked in. My father yelled at the top of his lungs and the man ran, dropping his cell phone, which we kept and gave to the police. It was a local person who broke in....

http://tinyurl.com/32hr4f
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: March 25, 2007, 01:53:47 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "Artcolley"

Not sure we have this one but:

....Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Aruba Divi Divi All Inclusive - Hotel Security Useless  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We stayed at the Divi Divi for 7 days. The hotel was clean and it was very beautiful. The buffet at both the Divi Divi and the Tamarijn did have lots of flys but nothing that caused us not to eat.

We only experienced a problem with the security. On the second night of our stay at the Divi, my father who was staying in an adjoining room from my wife and I heard a loud noise when we were out around 11pm. He walked into our room to find that a man was standing over our cameras and valuables in our room. He had taken the "permanent" side of the sliding glass door off the track and basically walked in. My father yelled at the top of his lungs and the man ran, dropping his cell phone, which we kept and gave to the police. It was a local person who broke in....

http://tinyurl.com/32hr4f

Wow!
And how much you wanna bet NOTHING was done to this person.

Not a very welcoming climate, IMO.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: March 25, 2007, 01:57:23 PM »

I've often thought, with all the rental car problems (broken windows etc) maybe that was inside, too.  Pay for the fix before you leave.  Sorry, Kawish.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: March 25, 2007, 02:02:14 PM »

Since the "mean lady's"  name is Katie thought I would post this...still searching:

Author: Kate Mason (---.gate.net)
Date:   05-10-01 12:11

Hi Deb
I am the owner and operator for discounted packages to Aruba I have been certified through the Aruba Tourism Authority to sell packages My husband and I have stayed at the Allegro and the Divi Divi Resorts loved both If you would like me to work up a package for you please email back with specifics in regards to your trip such as air from what city all inclusive or non You will love Aruba one of the best islands in the Caribbean very clean safe and affordable. Hope to hear from you soon
Regards,
Kate Mason
Travelers Emporium Inc
561-873-0540
For references I have booked clients through the Aruba page also the Aruba Tourism Authority has my company on file
http://tinyurl.com/38w93d
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: March 25, 2007, 02:06:57 PM »

Since the "mean lady's"  name is Katie thought I would post this...still searching:

Hi Deb
I am the owner and operator for discounted packages to Aruba I have been certified through the Aruba Tourism Authority to sell packages My husband and I have stayed at the Allegro and the Divi Divi Resorts loved both If you would like me to work up a package for you please email back with specifics in regards to your trip such as air from what city all inclusive or non You will love Aruba one of the best islands in the Caribbean very clean safe and affordable. Hope to hear from you soon
Regards,
Kate Mason
Travelers Emporium Inc
561-873-0540
For references I have booked clients through the Aruba page also the Aruba Tourism Authority has my company on file

One of the front page photos is titled Mean Lady.  The photo is very dark but I lightened it up.  I don't know which lady in this photo is the mean one though.....maybe the blonde?

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: March 25, 2007, 02:24:40 PM »

Hi Deb
Regards,
Kate Mason
Travelers Emporium Inc
561-873-0540

One of the front page photos is titled Mean Lady.  The photo is very dark but I lightened it up.  I don't know which lady in this photo is the mean one though.....maybe the blonde?

That's where I got the name.  When I scrolled over pic, it came up Mean Lady.

Can find nothing else on this link, including name and/or business.  Probably a dead end.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: March 25, 2007, 02:35:20 PM »

Carpe,I hate to say you that you left some crimes off.Treason for those in Government.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: March 25, 2007, 02:49:15 PM »

Hi!  The 561 area code is the Palm Beaches and most likely Boca Raton..  So Mean lady must be a neighbor of mine..  I knew I wanted out of this neighborhood for a reason..Its all about money these low lifes..
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: March 25, 2007, 02:52:49 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Hi!  The 561 area code is the Palm Beaches and most likely Boca Raton..  So Mean lady must be a neighbor of mine..  I knew I wanted out of this neighborhood for a reason..Its all about money these low lifes..

What I posted is old (2001), so it probably means nothing.  Maybe you dated her at one time  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.