April 30, 2024, 05:36:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #592 3/22 - 3/26/2007  (Read 99141 times)
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: March 25, 2007, 02:53:22 PM »

I mean think about it, the books and stuff they are writing is for money and not for anything else.. They killed this young lady and now they want to profit off of her death..  The guy that got robbed in Aruba is just lucky thats all they did and for anyone going to that island, I think they better update their medical and life insurance..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: March 25, 2007, 02:56:55 PM »

Buckeye,

Gosh! I could of dated someone like her before.. I once went on a date that looked up my public records on real estate and knew how much my house was worth and stuff like that.. That set some red flags waving and most likely is the same type as this woman..  Her price is very low..
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: March 25, 2007, 02:58:06 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Buckeye,

Gosh! I could of dated someone like her before.. I once went on a date that looked up my public records on real estate and knew how much my house was worth and stuff like that.. That set some red flags waving and most likely is the same type as this woman..  Her price is very low..

Terry ~ I miss your visits here and your stories, too!
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: March 25, 2007, 03:00:12 PM »

I guess its kinda funny because I just went to some friends house and watched a movie that I actually enjoyed but it reminds me of Aruba and their spin machine..  "Thank You for Smoking"..  His answer to everthing bad was "you have to pay the mortgage".
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: March 25, 2007, 03:01:21 PM »

Hey Monkeys!!!!!

Anyone know when Dana Monkey will be doing his show today?  TIA

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: March 25, 2007, 03:05:31 PM »

tcumom,

I read everyday the post and I don't post as much because its too sad..  I know there is a lot of great and good people out there but then again I nver realized there were so many evil people out there.. I guess its in our water and its just hard to realized when child killers has more rights than the child they tortured and killed..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: March 25, 2007, 03:10:53 PM »

Boca Raton has its own kind of people and I hate to say they kinda fit into a typical fit..  I have a friend that is dating this lady and she is young and her claim to fame is she is a professional flamingo dancer.. Well I went to visit the house that he just bought for lots of money with lots of extra's like the tropical garden pool with sculptured rocks and not those pre fab types that they just cement together.. Well its a nice house and he was vacuming his floor while she was sitting on the couch with me talking.. She said she can't valcume because the noise makes her ears ring..  Well how plastic is that, and she has a lot of plastic..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: March 25, 2007, 03:13:16 PM »

Well its basketball time and I guess I should watch to see if Florida goes into the final IV..  Everyone have a great Sunday and hope to talk to you later..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: March 25, 2007, 03:17:48 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Hey Monkeys!!!!!

Anyone know when Dana Monkey will be doing his show today?  TIA

The show will air at it's usual time 9pm ET.  I'm putting together something for the Boston Travel show segment that may be posted sooner though.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: March 25, 2007, 03:20:45 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I watched the You Tube of last night's Lineup.
Why were the Kalpoe Bros. re arrested ?

Kat ... Satish and Deepak Kalpoe were arrested again on August 26, 2005 ... suspected of rape and premeditated murder.  There must have been a foundation that these suspicions were based on yet both of these guys were released with conditions along with Joran Van der Sloot on September 3, 2005 while media attention was focused on the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and ... then two weeks later the conditions of release were lifted.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

Statement from the Prosecutor's Office
'The Abrams Report'
August 26, 2005

In the early morning hours of Friday, the 26th of August, 2005, police once more arrested the brothers, Satish Kalpoe and Deepak Kalpoe. They are in custody based on the same suspicions as before. They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing PREMEDITATED murder, alternately together with other people MURDERING somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, RAPING somebody.

Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on. To arrest S.K. and D.K. again, there had to be NEW FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES. That is the case.”

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
On the Record w/ Greta
August 30, 2006

ELLIS-SCHIPPER: Well, I think it's a big moment, Greta. You know, the prosecution and the investigation is moving very carefully. They don't want to make more mistakes, and they are very careful. So they must have had some real, real evidence and new facts that they felt confident enough to haul them back in.
<snipped>

ELLIS-SCHIPPER: Well, it means that the investigation is moving forward and there's hope that we might go towards a trial because, at first, I was doubting whether we were even facing a trial. It shows that the police have done some good work and apparently gathered evidence, new evidence enough for to bring them back in custody.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: March 25, 2007, 03:25:07 PM »

Thanks Klaas!!!!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: March 25, 2007, 03:26:56 PM »

buckeye - we did not have that episode on the M&C thread, and I posted it there. Thank you.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: March 25, 2007, 03:36:25 PM »

Geesh...you would think the Aruban Police website would have the correct date of Natalee's disappearance...

Natalee Holloway missing since May 5th, 2004.

http://www.kparuba.com/missing.html

I am done searching for the day.  Sometimes I just can't believe what I find.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: March 25, 2007, 03:38:16 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I watched the You Tube of last night's Lineup.
Why were the Kalpoe Bros. re arrested ?

Kat ... Satish and Deepak Kalpoe were arrested again on August 26, 2005 ... suspected of rape and premeditated murder.  There must have been a foundation that these suspicions were based on yet both of these guys were released with conditions along with Joran Van der Sloot on September 3, 2005 while media attention was focused on the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and ... then two weeks later the conditions of release were lifted.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

Statement from the Prosecutor's Office
'The Abrams Report'
August 26, 2005

In the early morning hours of Friday, the 26th of August, 2005, police once more arrested the brothers, Satish Kalpoe and Deepak Kalpoe. They are in custody based on the same suspicions as before. They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing PREMEDITATED murder, alternately together with other people MURDERING somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, RAPING somebody.

Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on. To arrest S.K. and D.K. again, there had to be NEW FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES. That is the case.”

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
On the Record w/ Greta
August 30, 2006

ELLIS-SCHIPPER: Well, I think it's a big moment, Greta. You know, the prosecution and the investigation is moving very carefully. They don't want to make more mistakes, and they are very careful. So they must have had some real, real evidence and new facts that they felt confident enough to haul them back in.
<snipped>

ELLIS-SCHIPPER: Well, it means that the investigation is moving forward and there's hope that we might go towards a trial because, at first, I was doubting whether we were even facing a trial. It shows that the police have done some good work and apparently gathered evidence, new evidence enough for to bring them back in custody.

August was also the time of Joran getting questioned about his shoes.  Maybe the Dutch investigators had a look see and didn't like all the holes...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #634 on: March 25, 2007, 03:42:04 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
Since the "mean lady's"  name is Katie thought I would post this...still searching:

Author: Kate Mason (---.gate.net)
Date:   05-10-01 12:11

Hi Deb
I am the owner and operator for discounted packages to Aruba I have been certified through the Aruba Tourism Authority to sell packages My husband and I have stayed at the Allegro and the Divi Divi Resorts loved both If you would like me to work up a package for you please email back with specifics in regards to your trip such as air from what city all inclusive or non You will love Aruba one of the best islands in the Caribbean very clean safe and affordable. Hope to hear from you soon
Regards,
Kate Mason
Travelers Emporium Inc
561-873-0540
For references I have booked clients through the Aruba page also the Aruba Tourism Authority has my company on file
http://tinyurl.com/38w93d

One of the front page photos is titled Mean Lady.  The photo is very dark but I lightened it up.  I don't know which lady in this photo is the mean one though.....maybe the blonde?

GOSH, now there's a pose. (the lady on the ground) That's a Christmas
Card Shot, if I ever saw one! Attractive.  Laughing

I once took a shot of my mother posing like that near the Grand Canyon one year,

I thought I'd try my hand at being a photographer or an "artiste" or something.

I was going for an action shot, she was bending down sniffing a flower and...

after we got it developed...

it look like she was squattin' up and whizzin' in the bushes. rofl

BOY, SHE WAS HACKED! Laughing

I hear about it still, every year at the Holidays, I'll never live that one down.

My photographer career over so soon, before it had a chance to fully bloom. doh!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: March 25, 2007, 03:43:31 PM »

Hi NM

Thanks for the nice words yesterday. I caught 'em.

TY Wink

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: March 25, 2007, 03:53:18 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Carpe,I hate to say you that you left some crimes off.Treason for those in Government.CAT

Cat, I think you are correct. Wink

------------------
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: March 25, 2007, 04:06:17 PM »

Carpe you are a SCREAM!

I saw an "interesting" bathroom in S. France.  Got my camera, kicked (gently) open the door and snapped a picture just as I noticed my friend was using it!!!  He must have slipped in unnoticed while I was getting my camera.  PS it was before digital cameras too.  Can't imagine what the photo store thought when they developed the film!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: March 25, 2007, 04:22:16 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Imported Construction workers, my arse.
Typical Aruba...blame ANYONE else but themselves.

Maybe they should import some Justice American style Wink
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: March 25, 2007, 04:25:14 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Carpe you are a SCREAM!

I saw an "interesting" bathroom in S. France.  Got my camera, kicked (gently) open the door and snapped a picture just as I noticed my friend was using it!!!  He must have slipped in unnoticed while I was getting my camera.  PS it was before digital cameras too.  Can't imagine what the photo store thought when they developed the film!

LOL! I bet you got his attention quickly. Shocked

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.