April 30, 2024, 04:52:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #592 3/22 - 3/26/2007  (Read 99137 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #800 on: March 25, 2007, 10:51:35 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi Angie.  Did you work hard today? I know you did.  Wink

Yes I did Lalas..  it was an icky day too  Sad
 Sometimes I wonder why I am in retail...lol
Cause alot of those people get on my last nerve!  Smile
 I need a book I think!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: March 25, 2007, 10:52:55 PM »

Great job you and others did with the protest this weekend Hotshot.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #802 on: March 25, 2007, 10:53:12 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Mean Lady Laughing

No comment Laughing

Katie would be her name.  I didn't get the last name  Smile

Van der Sloot Laughing

ROFLMAO~!!

Hotshot.. Kudos to you and the others in Boston!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: March 25, 2007, 10:54:44 PM »

Mean Lady Laughing

No comment Laughing

Van der Sloot Laughing

San, I like that one.....BTW it is the person who is standing in the green shirt.  She is the one that came up to us outside and says....."Natalee who?"

To all you Monkeys, just want to say, this could have never happened without all that went.  It was a success for sure.  And yes, they are afraid of their Government, which is a real sad way to have to live....I would say more, but Aruba does read here, and we don't want the "nice" ones to end up in a cave, if you get my drift.  It is truely sad that the average person who has kids and has to try to make a living is crushed, by 2 foolish families that wont come out with the truth.  But what is interesting is, the nice people DO know why they are suffering.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: March 25, 2007, 10:56:55 PM »

And we'd like to Thank all of you who made us look good, and stood by us while there.  It would have not happened without this whole support for Natalee and her family.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: March 25, 2007, 10:56:55 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Richard's idea of giving out the fact sheet and asking ppl to say something at the Aruba booth was brilliant.
They way they conducted themselves, well, I would not have expected anything less. I read these ppl's posts and they are articulate intelligent
individuals.

Absolutely.  True Monkeys!
The five at Boston deserve our highest kudos.  No way to tell how much good they have achieved for Natalee but their dedication and demeanour is a credit to them, and to Scared Monkeys.
It appears to me that just being a small number of them may have been an advantage.  Much more approachable than a group of 50 or more.  I know I would be intimidated by a large group but would be happy to stop and chat to a smaller gathering.  
Enjoyed Dana's show and the interviews.  Loved the story where the Aruban ran to the Police to tell on the protesters.  Big sook.
See the protest also flushed out some front page trolls from their sewers.
Do they really think they frighten us?   Pffftttttt.

Oh I got so excited by all this I did not say hello to my monkey friends.

Hello, Monkeys

Not only for Natalee, but likely others, as well. Given the acceptance of crime in Aruba, it is no place to vacation.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: March 25, 2007, 11:00:19 PM »

Mean Lady Laughing

No comment Laughing

Van der Sloot Laughing

San, I like that one.....BTW it is the person who is standing in the green shirt.  She is the one that came up to us outside and says....."Natalee who?"

To all you Monkeys, just want to say, this could have never happened without all that went.  It was a success for sure.  And yes, they are afraid of their Government, which is a real sad way to have to live....I would say more, but Aruba does read here, and we don't want the "nice" ones to end up in a cave, if you get my drift.  It is truely sad that the average person who has kids and has to try to make a living is crushed, by 2 foolish families that wont come out with the truth.  But what is interesting is, the nice people DO know why they are suffering.

This is why I could have never done what you did.  As soon as she made that comment I would have told her right where to go and then some.  She would have been so red they would have thought she had a sunburn.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: March 25, 2007, 11:01:41 PM »

Hotshot, great work by you and your companions at the Boston show.  We are proud of all of you.  We are proud to be Monkeys.
It is hard to imagine that the population of a country can be afraid of their government in this day and age.  Like something from the dark ages or a dictatorship.  Unbelievable. We are all so lucky to live where we do and have the freedoms that we do.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: March 25, 2007, 11:02:41 PM »

And we'd like to Thank all of you who made us look good, and stood by us while there.  It would have not happened without this whole support for Natalee and her family.

Hotshot was the entrance that you were standing at near the side where the Aruban booth was?
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: March 25, 2007, 11:05:40 PM »

Hotshot was the entrance that you were standing at near the side where the Aruban booth was?

Yesssssss, it was the only entrance Very Happy

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #810 on: March 25, 2007, 11:06:40 PM »

San.

you would have been packing chick..  LOL

And None sistah would have had to bake you sumping I bet with a file in it so we could get you out of jail!    Smile
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: March 25, 2007, 11:07:48 PM »

Perfect Very Happy .
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: March 25, 2007, 11:08:00 PM »

Smile  Great.. then the people  you guys spoke to outside ddint have enough time to forget what was said!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: March 25, 2007, 11:12:47 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Smile  Great.. then the people  you guys spoke to outside ddint have enough time to forget what was said!

BINGO.

My boss always said that when she did a presentation she wanted to go first because she would educate the client and they would know what questions to ask the others who were also presenting.  The people were the client and the others were the Arubans.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: March 25, 2007, 11:14:47 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

It is hard to imagine that the population of a country can be afraid of their government in this day and age.  Like something from the dark ages or a dictatorship.  Unbelievable. We are all so lucky to live where we do and have the freedoms that we do.

Unfortunately though, there are a VAST number of people in the world that NOW live in countries where they must fear their government... it is probably close to a majority of the world's population, to be honest.

China

Cuba

Venezuela

Middle East

Many African nations

Many South American countries to some extent

The freedom we take for granted is a precious and almost non-existent commodity in many places.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #815 on: March 25, 2007, 11:16:02 PM »

BINGO.

My boss always said that when she did a presentation she wanted to go first because she would educate the client and they would know what questions to ask the others who were also presenting.  The people were the client and the others were the Arubans.

YEP San. thats the way I see it as well !
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: March 25, 2007, 11:18:32 PM »

Also, my kudos to the protesters in Boston. Great job!

When the Arubans threatened to call the police, they should have been told that they had no right to do so, the Arubans being outside the jurisdiction of the US. Why should they be allowed to utilize our law enforcement if they want to be beyond the purview of our laws?

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: March 25, 2007, 11:22:10 PM »

HOTSHOT - Uploading segment #2 to YouTube right now but it will take a while.  Not sure if Red will get it posted until tomorrow morning.  We'll have to wait and see.  You never really know for sure how long it will take to completely upload.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: March 25, 2007, 11:24:24 PM »

Goodnight Everyone.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: March 25, 2007, 11:26:32 PM »

Exactly.   Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.