March 28, 2024, 10:40:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 221949 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2011, 12:25:58 PM »

O/T

I see Sunny's back!   

I've missed your "Put your Big Girl Panties on and Get Over It!"

That's so needed when watching Baez!!

( It did occur to me, however, that you can only put your big girl panties on so many times. After that, the elastic breaks and you really show your butt!)   

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2011, 12:32:42 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NWHHZIQ344g?fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/NWHHZIQ344g?fs=1</a>

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2011, 12:38:25 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NWHHZIQ344g?fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/NWHHZIQ344g?fs=1</a>
   I love this!!  Thanks for sharing Seeme!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2011, 01:22:25 PM »

Hey Casey!

21 days..21 Days

La Bella Vita...Sweetheart! Monkey Devil!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2011, 02:05:24 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/126402
Casey Anthony BNN Radio Update Apr/17
Posted on April 17th, 2011
by Simon Barrett in crime

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2011, 02:05:38 PM »

Hey Casey!

21 days..21 Days

La Bella Vita...Sweetheart! Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2011, 02:44:59 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/27551815/index.html
Flashpoint
'Flashpoint' Looks At Casey Anthony Murder Trial
Tony Pipitone and legal analyst Mark O'Mara discuss "48 Hours Mystery"

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2011, 02:50:09 PM »

I just got caught up and I'm speechless. How the hell is that legal that Baez put on his own mock trial in his client's favor just before jury selection? I've never seen such a thing! I really hope this bites him in the azz.

I hope Perry wipes the court room floor with him.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2011, 03:03:09 PM »

I just got caught up and I'm speechless. How the hell is that legal that Baez put on his own mock trial in his client's favor just before jury selection? I've never seen such a thing! I really hope this bites him in the azz.

Me too Boo.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2011, 03:12:44 PM »

Me too Boo.

Me three....but when?  I thought he'd do it the other day????
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2011, 03:20:00 PM »

Update on the RightHaven copyright laws is here:
http://www.boingboing.net/2011/04/17/righthaven-copyright.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%253A+boingboing%252FiBag+%2528Boing+Boing%2529
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2011, 03:30:50 PM »

maybe do 100 hail mary's for all the cursin and stompin we did re: 48 hrs flop! well we learned that Mason wears a rug! linda's face looks like a plastic cup and bozo
's face looked like humpty dumptys

Loca
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2011, 03:31:02 PM »

Me too Boo.

I thought he would too. Hmmm wonder if anything was brought up in the anteroom? I hope someone gives JP a monitor so he can personally see the faces Baez is making when he turns his back toward the Judge, which personally I think is disrespectful. What is he? 10 years old? Playing to the audience? Maybe he should dress up like a tomato or turkey and dance around a bit. Baez loves attention, even if it's negative. I think he has a false sense of security, like there is no way Judge Perry will boot him no matter what he does, no matter how unethical. He's gotten away with so much, and like a child, it gives him the drive to continue to push the envelope in bad behavior. I would be mortified if a law school was using me as a bad example. Nope, doesn't bother him at all, at least they are looking at him.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2011, 03:31:45 PM »

Me too Boo.

ditto that times 4

Loca
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2011, 03:32:30 PM »

Thanks!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2011, 03:32:54 PM »

Me too Boo.

I thought he would too. Hmmm wonder if anything was brought up in the anteroom? I hope someone gives JP a monitor so he can personally see the faces Baez is making when he turns his back toward the Judge, which personally I think is disrespectful. What is he? 10 years old? Playing to the audience? Maybe he should dress up like a tomato or turkey and dance around a bit. Baez loves attention, even if it's negative. I think he has a false sense of security, like there is no way Judge Perry will boot him no matter what he does, no matter how unethical. He's gotten away with so much, and like a child, it gives him the drive to continue to push the envelope in bad behavior. I would be mortified if a law school was using me as a bad example. Nope, doesn't bother him at all, at least they are looking at him.

maybe the good judge waited for it to aire to give him enough rope to hang himself!!

Loca
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2011, 03:38:15 PM »

Casey and Jose were meant for each other. Both will do anything for attention. But really Casey, flirting with that ol coot Mason to make Baez jealous? Grabbing his waist and rubbing against him? And yuck, letting him rub his finger in a circular pattern on her arm. Just gross. This isn't high school defense team, it's about the murder of a baby and your flirting with a killer. 

They know most of her secrets, supposedly. They can see her lies, hell anyone, even Mason can see through them. And yet they treat her like that? I understand defending her, it's their job. But to flirt and giggle? Someone needs to take control of this situation.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2011, 03:47:15 PM »

Casey and Jose were meant for each other. Both will do anything for attention. But really Casey, flirting with that ol coot Mason to make Baez jealous? Grabbing his waist and rubbing against him? And yuck, letting him rub his finger in a circular pattern on her arm. Just gross. This isn't high school defense team, it's about the murder of a baby and your flirting with a killer. 

They know most of her secrets, supposedly. They can see her lies, hell anyone, even Mason can see through them. And yet they treat her like that? I understand defending her, it's their job. But to flirt and giggle? Someone needs to take control of this situation.
Seriously? A little finger rubbing.....that's insane and GROSS. I didn't catch it, believe it, but don't think I can watch it without going ballistic. just goes to show that even a plae, homicidal convict can gradually pull in a lameass old fart with just a lil,lilsumptin. They ALL deserve each other.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2011, 03:51:23 PM »

Caylee, you have made your mark on this world, such a big mark for just a little foot.  It is my hope, that by bringing attention to your life and the lives of all the children who have been murdered, are missing, lost, hurt, or exploited in any way, will help us to show the world the seriousness of these issues, and correct these unimaginable and serious crimes.  You are not alone, our thoughts are with you and with all children as we move forth to try to save the ones who may be next.

God bless all the children.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Amen   an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey

amen and I visualize those tiny footprints running thru the sand

Loca
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2011, 03:54:51 PM »

Me too Boo.

maybe the good judge waited for it to aire to give him enough rope to hang himself!!

One can only hope loca.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.