March 28, 2024, 10:33:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 221947 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2011, 04:01:19 PM »

Casey and Jose were meant for each other. Both will do anything for attention. But really Casey, flirting with that ol coot Mason to make Baez jealous? Grabbing his waist and rubbing against him? And yuck, letting him rub his finger in a circular pattern on her arm. Just gross. This isn't high school defense team, it's about the murder of a baby and your flirting with a killer. 

They know most of her secrets, supposedly. They can see her lies, hell anyone, even Mason can see through them. And yet they treat her like that? I understand defending her, it's their job. But to flirt and giggle? Someone needs to take control of this situation.
Seriously? A little finger rubbing.....that's insane and GROSS. I didn't catch it, believe it, but don't think I can watch it without going ballistic. just goes to show that even a plae, homicidal convict can gradually pull in a lameass old fart with just a lil,lilsumptin. They ALL deserve each other.

They have to know what they are doing is being seen by others. If I thought they were smart enough I would think all this garbage is being done to get them disbarred and away from evil casey.  I know they all think they are so smart (NOT) They are sneaking bast***s. I am counting the days until they get their ***** handed to them on a silver platter by the state. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2011, 04:04:56 PM »

I just got caught up and I'm speechless. How the hell is that legal that Baez put on his own mock trial in his client's favor just before jury selection? I've never seen such a thing! I really hope this bites him in the azz.

I hope Perry wipes the court room floor with him.

Me too Boo.

Me three....but when?  I thought he'd do it the other day????

I thought he would too. Hmmm wonder if anything was brought up in the anteroom? I hope someone gives JP a monitor so he can personally see the faces Baez is making when he turns his back toward the Judge, which personally I think is disrespectful. What is he? 10 years old? Playing to the audience? Maybe he should dress up like a tomato or turkey and dance around a bit. Baez loves attention, even if it's negative. I think he has a false sense of security, like there is no way Judge Perry will boot him no matter what he does, no matter how unethical. He's gotten away with so much, and like a child, it gives him the drive to continue to push the envelope in bad behavior. I would be mortified if a law school was using me as a bad example. Nope, doesn't bother him at all, at least they are looking at him.

I also noticed him at the Judge's bench turning around and smirking the other day.

Loved your suggestion he should be dressed as a dancing tomato! LOL

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2011, 04:33:56 PM »

O/T

I see Sunny's back!   

I've missed your "Put your Big Girl Panties on and Get Over It!"

That's so needed when watching Baez!!

( It did occur to me, however, that you can only put your big girl panties on so many times. After that, the elastic breaks and you really show your butt!)   

THE Bestest CBB!     That "big girl panties" is the Sunny hallmark!   
I missed you too Sunny!  It seems like it's taken a long time for justice ... but I want to see all my BMFs (Best Monkeys Forever) here to see KC's face when she's found guilty! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2011, 04:42:52 PM »

I just got caught up and I'm speechless. How the hell is that legal that Baez put on his own mock trial in his client's favor just before jury selection? I've never seen such a thing! I really hope this bites him in the azz.

I hope Perry wipes the court room floor with him.
And wasn't even brought up at the last hearing Boo (missed you!)

Which makes me wonder why?!  Byass certainly wasn't going to bring it up.  The Honorable Judge Perry probably wouldn't bring it up without the prodding of prosecutors.  I have to think Byass only did this hoping prosecution would bring it up and it would prolong time to trial.  Prosecutors didn't see it as a big deal and the trial will begin on schedule.  Sorry Byass - nice try - but might wanna come up with a defense in the next week or so!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2011, 04:44:33 PM »

Blink's got a new post. 
Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Mock Trial On CBS- They Got The Mock Part Right- CBS Footing Bill For Richard Gabriel Defense Jury Consultant
Posted by Blink  Sunday 17 April 2011 2:24 pm
http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/04/17/cayleecasey-case-mock-trial-on-cbs-they-got-the-mock-part-right-cbs-footing-bill-for-richard-gabriel-defense-jury-consultant/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2011, 04:58:46 PM »

Casey and Jose were meant for each other. Both will do anything for attention. But really Casey, flirting with that ol coot Mason to make Baez jealous? Grabbing his waist and rubbing against him? And yuck, letting him rub his finger in a circular pattern on her arm. Just gross. This isn't high school defense team, it's about the murder of a baby and your flirting with a killer. 

They know most of her secrets, supposedly. They can see her lies, hell anyone, even Mason can see through them. And yet they treat her like that? I understand defending her, it's their job. But to flirt and giggle? Someone needs to take control of this situation.
Seriously? A little finger rubbing.....that's insane and GROSS. I didn't catch it, believe it, but don't think I can watch it without going ballistic. just goes to show that even a plae, homicidal convict can gradually pull in a lameass old fart with just a lil,lilsumptin. They ALL deserve each other.
KC is a pro at seduction ... I mean seriously ... what else does she have to catch a man?  She's cute ... but lots of cute girls in Orlando.  She apparently has some intelligence (but I don't think KC's intelligence plays into this case in any way ... she's been lucky as far as that goes).  Her sex and sexiness are the only things that got her this far in life ... and IMO .. she's so stunted in that regard ... she sees no option of ever being found guilty of murdering Caylee.  That's why she seems so emotionally uninvolved when we see her in these hearings.  She still believes her "cuteness" will set her free.  She's most likely planning for her life in law school after trial! 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2011, 05:00:36 PM »

Hey, monkeys!   
Mom's back home, up and down like the proverbial roller coaster, therefore I am, too.  I'm just trying to get caught up...I did see 48 hours last night.  Such propaganda garbage...Hitler and Goebbels would be proud of them, were'nt they the proponents of the "Big Lie"?  (Or was that Stalin?)  At any rate, what I found fascinating was the 180 degree turnaround from the beginning of Baez's so-called defense.   Did he not say his client was innocent?  Didn't Lyon say "she didn't kill her kid?"  I guess her child dying in her care, and her not reporting it for 31 days makes her MOTY, right?   
Well, I'm going to try to listen to the hearing now.  The steam pouring from my ears could probably power any engine.
Hope everyone is safe with the terrible storms going on, I've missed my monkeys.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2011, 05:05:02 PM »

KC is a pro at seduction ... I mean seriously ... what else does she have to catch a man?  She's cute ... but lots of cute girls in Orlando.  She apparently has some intelligence (but I don't think KC's intelligence plays into this case in any way ... she's been lucky as far as that goes).  Her sex and sexiness are the only things that got her this far in life ... and IMO .. she's so stunted in that regard ... she sees no option of ever being found guilty of murdering Caylee.  That's why she seems so emotionally uninvolved when we see her in these hearings.  She still believes her "cuteness" will set her free.  She's most likely planning for her life in law school after trial! 
Had to comment on this.  I so agree. Casey's currency has always been sex, it works for her, it's what she uses instead of self reliance.   Someone has always taken care of her, and I predict it's what she'll use in prison to gain favor, (if she hasn't already been using it.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2011, 05:13:32 PM »

Blink's got a new post. 
Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Mock Trial On CBS- They Got The Mock Part Right- CBS Footing Bill For Richard Gabriel Defense Jury Consultant
Posted by Blink  Sunday 17 April 2011 2:24 pm
http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/04/17/cayleecasey-case-mock-trial-on-cbs-they-got-the-mock-part-right-cbs-footing-bill-for-richard-gabriel-defense-jury-consultant/
I wasn't anti-this program.  I think prosecutors ... if they didn't watch it themselves ... certainly had someone watching.  Gave them very valuable information ... if not in the direction the defense was going (not sure even the defense knows that) but in the direction the defense will go in trying to pick it's jurors.  Very valuable information. 

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2011, 05:17:48 PM »

O/T

I see Sunny's back!   

I've missed your "Put your Big Girl Panties on and Get Over It!"

That's so needed when watching Baez!!

( It did occur to me, however, that you can only put your big girl panties on so many times. After that, the elastic breaks and you really show your butt!)   

THE Bestest CBB!     That "big girl panties" is the Sunny hallmark!   
I missed you too Sunny!  It seems like it's taken a long time for justice ... but I want to see all my BMFs (Best Monkeys Forever) here to see KC's face when she's found guilty! 

No doubt she'll shake her head no, maybe shed a few tears, not for Caylee, but for her own skanky rear...
Casey is really going to need Zanny's hair straightener after her date with old sparky...just saying
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2011, 05:21:20 PM »

Love ya Monka!     Wishing for you - more UPs than DOWNs! 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2011, 05:24:38 PM »

No doubt she'll shake her head no, maybe shed a few tears, not for Caylee, but for her own skanky rear...
Casey is really going to need Zanny's hair straightener after her date with old sparky...just saying
Too funny Samarie!

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2011, 06:45:21 PM »

The way she is giving Baez the finger and giggling is totally inappropriate. There is nothing funny here. A baby girl is dead.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2011, 06:58:53 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NWHHZIQ344g?fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/NWHHZIQ344g?fs=1</a>

Yeah, this looks like a grieving, heartbroken, mother whose precious daughter is missing, NOT.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2011, 06:59:49 PM »

The way she is giving Baez the finger and giggling is totally inappropriate. There is nothing funny here. A baby girl is dead.

You are so right Mary Ann. With every giggle and all her cutesy little looks. I want to slap her face. But then again that's how I feel for everyone on her team. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2011, 07:43:38 PM »

http://johninflorida.wordpress.com/2009/02/02/is-linda-baden-really-a-muppet-parody/

a little miss piggy

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2011, 08:26:27 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-is-it-a-death-penalty-case-what-about-glitch-in-48-hours-mystery.html
Casey Anthony: Is it a death-penalty case? What about glitch in ‘48 Hours Mystery’?
48 Hours Mystery, CBS, Caylee and Casey Anthony, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on April, 17 2011 5:56 PM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2011, 09:02:48 PM »

I am thinking the county better invest in some barf bags before the trial gets started.  People are going to be tossing their cookies if this disgusting touchy-feely stuff continues into the trial.   pukel

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2011, 09:27:26 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2011, 10:04:15 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Thanks Klaas  That Mock Trial just gets me

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.