April 16, 2024, 01:31:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 222431 times)
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2011, 10:05:02 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/04/17/cayleecasey-case-mock-trial-on-cbs-they-got-the-mock-part-right-cbs-footing-bill-for-richard-gabriel-defense-jury-consultant/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Mock Trial On CBS- They Got The Mock Part Right- CBS Footing Bill For Richard Gabriel Defense Jury Consultant

How possible is it that Bozo tried to get the cameras in the courtroom turned off because he was trying to give CBS or another network some sort of exclusive rights?   No way he would have asked to have them turned off unless he was going to personally benefit in some way, he's too much of a fame whore.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2011, 11:36:57 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NWHHZIQ344g?fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/NWHHZIQ344g?fs=1</a>

lol....omgosh!  Someone please send this to Yuri and Jeff.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2011, 12:27:14 AM »

O/T 

Thank you Rowanvamp

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2011, 01:51:00 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/04/17/cayleecasey-case-mock-trial-on-cbs-they-got-the-mock-part-right-cbs-footing-bill-for-richard-gabriel-defense-jury-consultant/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Mock Trial On CBS- They Got The Mock Part Right- CBS Footing Bill For Richard Gabriel Defense Jury Consultant

How possible is it that Bozo tried to get the cameras in the courtroom turned off because he was trying to give CBS or another network some sort of exclusive rights?   No way he would have asked to have them turned off unless he was going to personally benefit in some way, he's too much of a fame whore.

Unless he has clued in to how laughable his courtroom antics are.... and wants to spare himself further public humiliation?  It can only get worse during the trial....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2011, 07:38:11 AM »

http://crime.about.com/b/2011/04/18/casey-anthony-tries-to-block-trial-cameras.htm
Casey Anthony Tries to Block Trial Cameras
By Charles Montaldo, About.com Guide  April 18, 2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2011, 07:40:08 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/234248/Casey-Anthony:-How-Orlando-is-preparing-for-a-trial-event
Casey Anthony: How Orlando is preparing for a 'trial event'
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, April 18, 2011 6:21 AM

ORLANDO --

When Casey Anthony goes to trial in May, it will be more than just another court case. It will be an event, and the city of Orlando said it's planning accordingly.

"We have 'events' like this all the time," said city spokesman Heather Fagan.

So does the same planning that goes into, say, the NBA All-Star Game next year go into Casey Anthony trial?

According to Fagan, "The only difference is the length of time."
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2011, 07:44:11 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2011/04/48-hours-trying-to-prove-casey-anthonys.html
Monday, April 18, 2011
48 Hours Trying To Prove Casey Anthony's Innocent

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/04/18/casey-anthony-jury-consultant-seen-on-48-hours-only-did-%E2%80%9Cfocus-group%E2%80%9D-which-acquitted-casey-anthony-not-a-%E2%80%9Cmock-trial%E2%80%9D-which-may-have-given-a-different-result/
Casey Anthony Jury Consultant Seen on 48 Hours Only Did “Focus Group” Which Acquitted Casey Anthony, Not A “Mock Trial” Which May Have Given A Different Result
04/18/11

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2011, 09:24:08 AM »

I just got caught up and I'm speechless. How the hell is that legal that Baez put on his own mock trial in his client's favor just before jury selection? I've never seen such a thing! I really hope this bites him in the azz.

I hope Perry wipes the court room floor with him.

Me too Boo.

Me three....but when?  I thought he'd do it the other day????

Retro posting:  Me four....... and it's passed time JP put some teeth in his growl!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2011, 09:47:16 AM »

O/T

I see Sunny's back!   

I've missed your "Put your Big Girl Panties on and Get Over It!"

That's so needed when watching Baez!!

( It did occur to me, however, that you can only put your big girl panties on so many times. After that, the elastic breaks and you really show your butt!)   

THE Bestest CBB!     That "big girl panties" is the Sunny hallmark!   
I missed you too Sunny!  It seems like it's taken a long time for justice ... but I want to see all my BMFs (Best Monkeys Forever) here to see KC's face when she's found guilty! 

No doubt she'll shake her head no, maybe shed a few tears, not for Caylee, but for her own skanky rear...
Casey is really going to need Zanny's hair straightener after her date with old sparky...just saying

um hum:

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2011, 10:16:49 AM »

O/T

I see Sunny's back!   

( It did occur to me, however, that you can only put your big girl panties on so many times. After that, the elastic breaks and you really show your butt!)   

THE Bestest CBB!     That "big girl panties" is the Sunny hallmark!   
I missed you too Sunny!  It seems like it's taken a long time for justice ... but I want to see all my BMFs (Best Monkeys Forever) here to see KC's face when she's found guilty! 

No doubt she'll shake her head no, maybe shed a few tears, not for Caylee, but for her own skanky rear...
Casey is really going to need Zanny's hair straightener after her date with old sparky...just saying

um hum:

um hum Monkey Devil! 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2011, 10:27:37 AM »

http://crime.about.com/b/2011/04/18/casey-anthony-tries-to-block-trial-cameras.htm

Reading this reminds me of something I read on another site, but I don't remember which one. When Judge Perry was schooling Baez on what would happen if he ruled for blocking cameras in the courtroom, he said there would be a "48 hr" reversal. I think that was a deliberate reference to the upcoming show; he seemed rather amused when he said it.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2011, 10:29:47 AM »

Reading this reminds me of something I read on another site, but I don't remember which one. When Judge Perry was schooling Baez on what would happen if he ruled for blocking cameras in the courtroom, he said there would be a "48 hr" reversal. I think that was a deliberate reference to the upcoming show; he seemed rather amused when he said it.

I was hoping that was what he was referencing with that comment.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2011, 10:30:22 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/234248/Casey-Anthony:-How-Orlando-is-preparing-for-a-trial-event
Casey Anthony: How Orlando is preparing for a 'trial event'
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, April 18, 2011 6:21 AM

ORLANDO --

When Casey Anthony goes to trial in May, it will be more than just another court case. It will be an event, and the city of Orlando said it's planning accordingly.

"We have 'events' like this all the time," said city spokesman Heather Fagan.

So does the same planning that goes into, say, the NBA All-Star Game next year go into Casey Anthony trial?

According to Fagan, "The only difference is the length of time."
 ::snipping2::
I wonder if Lee will be managing the parking for this "Event"?
 Monkey Devil!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2011, 10:37:37 AM »

Well, I suffered through 48 Hours ... let me tell you, a little PowerPoint presentation from a jury consultant will not yield the same results as a trial. And we know too, Casey. We know you murdered your daughter. We know.

I wish Casey and Baez could spend their lives together in a black pit called HELL. What is so funny???? Which part -- Jose and Casey -- please fill us in? The part where Caylee died in front of you Casey, the part where you bagged her decomposing body, the part where you threw her on the side of the road like trash? Which part is so damn funny? 

I remember you, Caylee.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2011, 10:39:43 AM »

I was hoping that was what he was referencing with that comment.

yes and the judge let oiut a giggle at baez when baez was talking!!

Loca
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2011, 10:40:31 AM »

STILL not funny, Casey and Jose. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2011, 10:58:00 AM »

I just got caught up and I'm speechless. How the hell is that legal that Baez put on his own mock trial in his client's favor just before jury selection? I've never seen such a thing! I really hope this bites him in the azz.

Me too Boo.

Retro posting:  Me four....... and it's passed time JP put some teeth in his growl!

Good morning Monkeys--

There have been too many instances where Judge Perry threatened something and did not carry through.  The $100 fine to attorneys addressing each other.  Yet, Cornpone Mason made an insulting remark to Mr. Ashton and the Judge heard it and no $100.  And consistantly threatening about deadlines and then ignoring deadlines. Same with contempt. And threatening weekend sessions, and then saying it would cost too much even though he knew about FL's financial crises prior to his weekend remark.  And when Baez tried to get cameras barred at jury selection, the judge failed to point out that Baez, himself, is the biggest culprit.  I supposed that if the judge were not learned and wise, he wouldn't hold the position he does, but I would like a little more teeth in this threats.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2011, 11:10:57 AM »

Me too Boo.

Good morning Monkeys--

There have been too many instances where Judge Perry threatened something and did not carry through.  The $100 fine to attorneys addressing each other.  Yet, Cornpone Mason made an insulting remark to Mr. Ashton and the Judge heard it and no $100.  And consistantly threatening about deadlines and then ignoring deadlines. Same with contempt. And threatening weekend sessions, and then saying it would cost too much even though he knew about FL's financial crises prior to his weekend remark.  And when Baez tried to get cameras barred at jury selection, the judge failed to point out that Baez, himself, is the biggest culprit.  I supposed that if the judge were not learned and wise, he wouldn't hold the position he does, but I would like a little more teeth in this threats.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2011, 11:44:28 AM »

Good morning Monkeys--

BabyBear, I agree.  I have confidence in Judge Perry; however, it's like a parent making idle threats to children.  Bozo and company are like children and will see how far they can push, because now they know it's going to take a whole lot more for His Honor to throw down the gauntlet.  In that I am disappointed.  I do appreciate there is a fine line between grounds for a mistrial, etc. but IMO the line is much thicker than we've seen thus far.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2011, 11:53:22 AM »

O/T

I see Sunny's back!   

Hi CBB. I have been here....just hanging around and watching and reading.  LOL ...and some people show their butts even when the elastic is tight Monkey Devil!  they open their mouth and show their butts.

I am here for Caylee....and I do believe justice is coming....SOON

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.