April 19, 2024, 07:58:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 222610 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2011, 08:03:48 PM »

thanks tupelo......this statement says it all....'Al Tompkins, who teaches journalistic ethics at the Poynter Institute in Florida, called the use of the focus group by the program's producers "shameful."

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: April 18, 2011, 08:07:58 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/27590354/index.html
Video Report
'48 Hours' Discusses Anthony Special

The "48 Hours Mystery" special about the Casey Anthony trial was the most watched show in Central Florida on Saturday night and CBS gave Local 6 a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the special.

Hey Sunny!    

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: April 18, 2011, 08:26:38 PM »

thanks tupelo......this statement says it all....'Al Tompkins, who teaches journalistic ethics at the Poynter Institute in Florida, called the use of the focus group by the program's producers "shameful."

The chances of  "focus group" hired by a consultant paid for by the dufense (or rather the FL taxpayers) coming up with a guilty verdict against CMA is nil to none.  It was fixed from the beginning.  Ratings, sweep week, and an opportunity for Bozotoxic to strut his stuff. 

With that said, I might add that I didn't watch it because I busy watching paint dry. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: April 18, 2011, 09:31:20 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27589623/detail.html
Anthony Judge Keeps Mum On Jury Selection City
City To Be Announced Morning Of Jury Selection
POSTED: Monday, April 18, 2011
UPDATED: 6:42 pm EDT April 18, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry already knows where the jury for Casey Anthony's murder trial will be selected, but he is staying quiet on the location until the last possible moment.

Defense attorney Jose Beaz told Perry last week that he wanted a heads-up on where the 20-member jury will be selected as soon as possible, but Perry's only response was that he will tell them when he sees fit.
 ::snipping2::

probably more people than Baez want to know where this is going to take place. Some of the attorneys may have to arrange for child care or have other issues..what is the big deal about keeping it so secretive where the jury is going to be selected from when it is this close to the trial? enlighten me someone..3 weeks from today! trial!  ::justice2NJ::

Judge Perry stated that once the venue is known there will be a "media frenzy"-  details about the case would then saturate that area....   what I don't get is, they can saturate all of Florida with this 48hrs carp and yet he doesn't do anything about that!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: April 18, 2011, 09:36:42 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27589623/detail.html
Anthony Judge Keeps Mum On Jury Selection City
City To Be Announced Morning Of Jury Selection
POSTED: Monday, April 18, 2011
UPDATED: 6:42 pm EDT April 18, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry already knows where the jury for Casey Anthony's murder trial will be selected, but he is staying quiet on the location until the last possible moment.

Defense attorney Jose Beaz told Perry last week that he wanted a heads-up on where the 20-member jury will be selected as soon as possible, but Perry's only response was that he will tell them when he sees fit.

probably more people than Baez want to know where this is going to take place. Some of the attorneys may have to arrange for child care or have other issues..what is the big deal about keeping it so secretive where the jury is going to be selected from when it is this close to the trial? enlighten me someone..3 weeks from today! trial!  ::justice2NJ::

Judge Perry stated that once the venue is known there will be a "media frenzy"-  details about the case would then saturate that area....   what I don't get is, they can saturate all of Florida with this 48hrs carp and yet he doesn't do anything about that!

maybe its because of baez! he is ruining everything! with his sneaky doings and I am sure the judge does not trust that he will alert the media

Loca
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #145 on: April 18, 2011, 09:37:07 PM »

I wonder if KC is as excited about her trial date as some of us are?  Just think, she'll be as famous as Scott Peterson!  yeah

These are my opinions and subject to change.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2011, 09:50:57 PM »

Somewhat o/t subject, but whatever happened to the boat the Ants acquired for searching for missing children?  Was it owned by the "foundation"?  If so, it show up on their annual statement.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: April 18, 2011, 10:05:08 PM »

The chances of  "focus group" hired by a consultant paid for by the dufense (or rather the FL taxpayers) coming up with a guilty verdict against CMA is nil to none.  It was fixed from the beginning.  Ratings, sweep week, and an opportunity for Bozotoxic to strut his stuff. 

With that said, I might add that I didn't watch it because I busy watching paint dry. 

lol on the paint drying.

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: April 18, 2011, 10:37:53 PM »

I'm getting the itch that we will hear some rulings from CJBP in the next day or two....bring them on Your Honor  ::justice2NJ::

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: April 18, 2011, 10:45:26 PM »

I'm getting the itch that we will hear some rulings from CJBP in the next day or two....bring them on Your Honor  ::justice2NJ::

LOL  baez is prolly sweeting bullets and nards!!

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: April 19, 2011, 01:13:10 AM »

I think the jury will be picked out of the Tampa area.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: April 19, 2011, 01:16:22 AM »

Lol just what i thought the response would be for marinade dave's climb to the ranks of the most high lol he is a cooky person.

I don't think his elevator goes to the top floor.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: April 19, 2011, 01:19:26 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27587107/detail.html
Evidence Rulings Expected This Week In Casey Case
Posted: 3:01 pm EDT April 18, 2011Updated: 3:10 pm EDT April 18, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony should find out this week if they can use pioneer air tests that were done in Casey's car's trunk and showed evidence of human decomposition and a massive amount of the potentially deadly chloroform.

The judge is also expected to rule this week on whether the jury will hear evidence that cadaver dogs alerted on Casey's car's trunk and her backyard, evidence that plant growth where Caylee's remains were found show her body was dumped there shortly after she disappeared, and evidence that a stain in her trunk also indicates human decomposition.

I don't know about the stain, but I believe Vass will be admitted, as will the dogs, as will the plants. Those are all things the jury should have to make a decision about and bozo's witnesses were so lame, they might have done better without any.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: April 19, 2011, 01:21:59 AM »

Marinade Dave has been hired by Orlando Magazine as an "on assignment" journalist and will write a blog about the trial for the Magazine.

http://marinadedave.com/

He is not a journalist by any imagination. His poor grammar and lack of expertise is laughable.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: April 19, 2011, 01:23:52 AM »

Marinade Dave has been hired by Orlando Magazine as an "on assignment" journalist and will write a blog about the trial for the Magazine.

He is not a journalist by any imagination. His poor grammar and lack of expertise is laughable.

lol I know and this has gone to his head!! I have never cared for his blog  or him!! something about him annoys me.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: April 19, 2011, 01:32:21 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony should find out this week if they can use pioneer air tests that were done in Casey's car's trunk and showed evidence of human decomposition and a massive amount of the potentially deadly chloroform.

The judge is also expected to rule this week on whether the jury will hear evidence that cadaver dogs alerted on Casey's car's trunk and her backyard, evidence that plant growth where Caylee's remains were found show her body was dumped there shortly after she disappeared, and evidence that a stain in her trunk also indicates human decomposition.

I don't know about the stain, but I believe Vass will be admitted, as will the dogs, as will the plants. Those are all things the jury should have to make a decision about and bozo's witnesses were so lame, they might have done better without any.

lol I agree with you and lmao baez is going to blow a gasket!!! file  zillions of motions! HE WILL TRY TO GO UP AGAINST THE JUDGE WITH MASON EGGING HIM ON IN THE SIDELINES!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: April 19, 2011, 01:33:22 AM »

lol I agree with you and lmao baez is going to blow a gasket!!! file  zillions of motions! HE WILL TRY TO GO UP AGAINST THE JUDGE WITH MASON EGGING HIM ON IN THE SIDELINES!!

sorry about the caps!! iI  got xcited lol

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: April 19, 2011, 01:36:59 AM »

lol I know and this has gone to his head!! I have never cared for his blog  or him!! something about him annoys me.

I think it is because he is a legend only in his own mind. He reminds me of an old bulldog trying to act important without any teeth left. LOL

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: April 19, 2011, 01:40:46 AM »

What excites me is there are only 22 days left until their insanity will be displayed for all to see. All the lies will be exposed, and the attempts to discredit and blame innocent people will come to an end. As I told Blink - I can't wait for all the wailing and gnashing of teeth when that jury declares her guilty as hell. That will be a wonderful scene to me because a beautiful child like Caylee will have been avenged. I may go to Orlando that last week just to make sure I don't miss any of it and to celebrate with Caylee's angels when justice is done.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: April 19, 2011, 01:42:11 AM »

What excites me is there are only 22 days left until their insanity will be displayed for all to see. All the lies will be exposed, and the attempts to discredit and blame innocent people will come to an end. As I told Blink - I can't wait for all the wailing and gnashing of teeth when that jury declares her guilty as hell. That will be a wonderful scene to me because a beautiful child like Caylee will have been avenged. I may go to Orlando that last week just to make sure I don't miss any of it and to celebrate with Caylee's angels when justice is done.

Correct that............19 days...........typo - sorry

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.