March 28, 2024, 03:05:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 221917 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: April 19, 2011, 05:12:16 PM »

The duhfense is like little gnats. Annoying and pesty.

I officially made myself sick.
For the first time evah  I left a package of meat in the car.
I got in this am. and thought I was going to die from the smell.
I threw the bag out in the dumpster and sprayed the car (Not with Febreeze).
When I got back in after work, there were huge flies in the car.
I was screaming (bec. bugs skeeve me), but I think I finally got them out.
When I go to my mother's later for the holiday, I'm going to leave the windows open.
Disgusting, I tell ya.

Enjoy Passover Curly.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: April 19, 2011, 05:13:54 PM »

Notice of Taking Deposition - Toni Tedder - 1/20/20111 post - 1 author - Last post: Jan 20
3 - Ramona Maldonado 4 - Melinda White 5 - Toni Tedder ... Clerk of Courts Case Register 9/2/2010 » Casey Anthony: Central Florida News 13 ...
justice4caylee.forumotion.net/t10093-notice-of-taking-deposition-toni-tedder-1-20-2011 - Cached
Hey loca!  Thanks for this info.....so the State deposed these people in January of this year!  Why is the defense just now getting around to deposing them? Geesh.  Same old, same old.....they are so predictable with the delay BS.

LOL the defense has been overworked doing all their cameos and 48 hour appearances...how the he!!could they possibly find the time to depose these witnesses.

Monkey Devil!

Not to mention the time it takes to get ready for their closeups.  I wonder what Cornpone sticks that rug on with, duct tape?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: April 19, 2011, 05:18:01 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-john-morgan-reacts-to-nanny-lie.html
Casey Anthony: John Morgan reacts to nanny lie
48 Hours Mystery, CBS, Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on April, 14 2011 5:58 PM

What is John Morgan’s reaction to Linda Kenney Baden’s revelation that Casey Anthony lied about a nanny taking Caylee?

“I don’t think that’s a surprise,” Morgan said from Las Vegas today. He described Anthony as “pathological.”

Morgan has a special interest in Kenney Baden’s comment to “48 Hours Mystery.” Kenney Baden, a former defense attorney in the Anthony case, tells the CBS program, “She [Anthony] lied. Sure. I think everyone knows that that was a lie. Her actions have been her own worst enemy.”
 ::snipping2::

<snipped>

“Our trial is in August. It’s probably not admissible,” Morgan said. “I have to figure out if I can get it into evidence. My case — I think we’re going to win. By the time the case goes to trial, Casey will be on death row, in jail or free, one of those three. In her best scenario, if she’s free, she’d still have to face us in a civil trial. The burden is much less for us. No matter what, she’s going down in our case.”

I do love John Morgan..there is no way he is gonna let Casey off the hook in the Nanny Scam.  Love listening to his voice too..old Mason could take a few notes from Morgan's speaking methods and general decorum.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: April 19, 2011, 05:24:56 PM »

Yep, loca.  the whole bunch bin lyin'.  But I wonder why Kenny-Baden made the statements which appear to have violated the attorney-client privilege.  Also, I wanted to upchuck when JVM or someone on that show said that Kenny-Baden is one of the most "Lauded" attorneys in the country.  IMO the only reason anyone hires her is because of her husband--trying to get free advice from a forensic pathologist--Two for the price of one, as it were. I was less than impressed with her presentations in court in Orlando, especially that she had to "Educate" the court.  I think the fashion police should arrest her. That lace-up-the-back number was a crime.

My guess as to why LKB said KC was a liar is that this is now part of the defense strategy: KC is a habitual liar, like a klepto can't help stealing, she can't help lying. That is why she made up stories to the police- part of her habitual behavior pattern- because she can't tell the truth to save her life,, blah, blah, history of lying to parents and friends, etc. etc. So she lies because she can't help herself, not becuase she's trying to cover up murdering her child.
Hopefully that won't be enough to create reasonable doubt as to her motive for lying in the eyes of the jury.

Hi Scatty,  What you say may be true but kleptomaniacs are prosecuted for shoplifting when they are caught.  And I think most people who commit a crime do lie about it and say they didn't do it.  Prisons are full of them.  I don't think that defense would be permitted.  I don't think it's a legal defense.  But a lot of things have been done which IMO are illegal, such as their PI trying to get witnesses to change their stories, Mason's and Baez' courtroom antics, and Baez and Mason going on TV and then trying to claim that pre-trial publicity has tainted the jury pool.  I wish Judge Perry would take control of this trial and his courtroom and demand a little decorum--that goes for the Anthonys and their gum chomping too.

Another thought: before the 48 Hr. episode aired, the defense had high hopes of getting those two mental health experts testifying. The lying behavior probably would have been played up as part of her denial of of the facts due to trauma of 'losing' her child, or whatever trumped up reason for trauma they were planning on giving. They would also use this to explain the 31 days. I definitely think LKB was going along with the defense plans and her statement about KC's lying was totally calculated.
And then they had to withdraw their experts. Tisk, tisk, back to the drawing board for Bozo Baez and Mumbles Mason.    Monkey Devil!
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: April 19, 2011, 05:27:23 PM »

Notice of Taking Deposition - Toni Tedder - 1/20/20111 post - 1 author - Last post: Jan 20
3 - Ramona Maldonado 4 - Melinda White 5 - Toni Tedder ... Clerk of Courts Case Register 9/2/2010 » Casey Anthony: Central Florida News 13 ...
justice4caylee.forumotion.net/t10093-notice-of-taking-deposition-toni-tedder-1-20-2011 - Cached
Hey loca!  Thanks for this info.....so the State deposed these people in January of this year!  Why is the defense just now getting around to deposing them? Geesh.  Same old, same old.....they are so predictable with the delay BS.

LOL the defense has been overworked doing all their cameos and 48 hour appearances...how the he!!could they possibly find the time to depose these witnesses.

Monkey Devil!

Not to mention the time it takes to get ready for their closeups.  I wonder what Cornpone sticks that rug on with, duct tape?

I can't stand the defense team, nor their eagerness to defend a mother that murdered her toddler. Now about Mason's rug...not too long ago there were rumor's that he was diagnosed with prostrate cancer and, if true, he's probably been undergoing some form of treatment. Could be he's recently lost his hair as a result of chemo side effects. Since he's in the public eye these days (his own doings) maybe he opted for the toupee to avoid discussions and media attention to his personal life....just a thought. Oh and it also hasn't worked!

Did I mention I can't stand the defense team?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: April 19, 2011, 05:28:55 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I can't stand the defense team, nor their eagerness to defend a mother that murdered her toddler. Now about Mason's rug...not too long ago there were rumor's that he was diagnosed with prostrate cancer and, if true, he's probably been undergoing some form of treatment. Could be he's recently lost his hair as a result of chemo side effects. Since he's in the public eye these days (his own doings) maybe he opted for the toupee to avoid discussions and media attention to his personal life....just a thought. Oh and it also hasn't worked!

cindys gum she leaves under the gallery chair lol

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: April 19, 2011, 05:30:26 PM »

Monkey Devil!

lets send him a razor and a bag of lollypops!! remember that t.v series what was that guys name? he was a cop/detective?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: April 19, 2011, 05:33:09 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/27601997/index.html

Defense Wants Someone Else To Tell Casey's Story To Jury
Posted: 5:02 pm EDT April 19, 2011
Updated: 5:10 pm EDT April 19, 2011

http://www.wftv.com/news/27602287/detail.html

Bill Sheaffer: Analysis of the defense plan:

Loca
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: April 19, 2011, 05:33:32 PM »

Kojak and the actor was Telly Savalas....I think
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: April 19, 2011, 05:36:06 PM »

Another thought: before the 48 Hr. episode aired, the defense had high hopes of getting those two mental health experts testifying. The lying behavior probably would have been played up as part of her denial of of the facts due to trauma of 'losing' her child, or whatever trumped up reason for trauma they were planning on giving. They would also use this to explain the 31 days. I definitely think LKB was going along with the defense plans and her statement about KC's lying was totally calculated.
And then they had to withdraw their experts. Tisk, tisk, back to the drawing board for Bozo Baez and Mumbles Mason.    Monkey Devil!

I think that is exactly what happened in this case. They had their eggs in the PTSD 9to the TV taping) basket and then when the state wanted their own experts (which defenses' were not) found a big hole in their basket with all their eggs dropping to the ground and busting wide open. Now all their have is a bunch of squashed eggs with no real defense AGAIN.............

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: April 19, 2011, 05:37:29 PM »

Well, I have heard EVERYTHING now..........."Someone else" tell her story? What do we have here a storytelling festival or a trial for a murdered baby?  I would like to slap their faces !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: April 19, 2011, 05:47:26 PM »

The GLOBE August 25, 2008 issue with Caylee in the Big Trouble shirt, questions the bruise(s) ....
It looks like Caylee with her eyes partially closed, and possibly wearing the Big Trouble shirt....

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: April 19, 2011, 05:50:14 PM »

Well, I have heard EVERYTHING now..........."Someone else" tell her story? What do we have here a storytelling festival or a trial for a murdered baby?  I would like to slap their faces !!
yeah that was their intent with the two deflated shrinks!

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: April 19, 2011, 05:52:50 PM »

loca...I don't think that picture is of Caylee with the half closed eyes...that child looks too old to be her imo..it could be her, but I don't think so..

also, I really don't think that Mason Jar wears a toopee...up close it looked like his natural hair unless things have changed since March..jmo...

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: April 19, 2011, 05:53:30 PM »

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:08 pm
National Enquirer published the photo on Oct 23, 2009

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: April 19, 2011, 05:54:25 PM »

loca...I don't think that picture is of Caylee with the half closed eyes...that child looks too old to be her imo..it could be her, but I don't think so..

also, I really don't think that Mason Jar wears a toopee...up close it looked like his natural hair unless things have changed since March..jmo...

Cookie
me iether it does not look like her but where did they get that? its weird!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: April 19, 2011, 05:55:26 PM »

cookie
On the night of the 48 hr airing someone here posted that it was a toupee! but I dont think its being confirmed! just an assumption!

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: April 19, 2011, 05:57:14 PM »

if those photos are going to be shown in court, then they should not be air brushed or changed to cover up the bruises as was suggested.  Since some of the jury may have seen them in magazines and then see the photo touched up..would that not get their mind wondering as to why?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: April 19, 2011, 05:58:29 PM »

cookie
On the night of the 48 hr airing someone here posted that it was a toupee! but I dont think its being confirmed! just an assumption!

I know..but don't think that it is...and I call it a toopee when it comes to Mason Jar..lol

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: April 19, 2011, 06:01:18 PM »

if those photos are going to be shown in court, then they should not be air brushed or changed to cover up the bruises as was suggested.  Since some of the jury may have seen them in magazines and then see the photo touched up..would that not get their mind wondering as to why?
cookie
you would think so! I dont know why the judge would consider that other than not wanting the jury to see the bruise that baez complained to the judge about. well casey prolly think baez saved her R.V money and possibly he is wearing her money lol

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.