March 28, 2024, 01:18:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 221964 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: April 19, 2011, 06:02:41 PM »

me thinks the judge will wait till the last minute to give his rulings on evidence stuff let in!!! but it's 6 in florida already.

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: April 19, 2011, 06:05:44 PM »

if those photos are going to be shown in court, then they should not be air brushed or changed to cover up the bruises as was suggested.  Since some of the jury may have seen them in magazines and then see the photo touched up..would that not get their mind wondering as to why?
cookie
you would think so! I dont know why the judge would consider that other than not wanting the jury to see the bruise that baez complained to the judge about. well casey prolly think baez saved her R.V money and possibly he is wearing her money lol

you are a character loca...lol....

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: April 19, 2011, 06:05:59 PM »

Casey and Tony!
 Was she just planning on camping with him in his apt. until he left school to go back to NY? What would happen as she ran out of money and couldn't contribute to the apartment food bank? More thefts from unsuspecting friends?

What would be her answer to (perhaps) an inevitable question: "How long is Caylee going to be away?"

"Oh, that reminds me, Tony! I forgot to mention that Zanny has decided to adopt Caylee!" Surreal.

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: April 19, 2011, 06:07:42 PM »

Casey would make up something loca...and she wouldn't skip a beat with trying to think up something...liar that she is..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: April 19, 2011, 06:08:10 PM »

HLN is going to talk about Casey's tattoo in a few minutes.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: April 19, 2011, 06:10:10 PM »

if those photos are going to be shown in court, then they should not be air brushed or changed to cover up the bruises as was suggested.  Since some of the jury may have seen them in magazines and then see the photo touched up..would that not get their mind wondering as to why?
cookie
you would think so! I dont know why the judge would consider that other than not wanting the jury to see the bruise that baez complained to the judge about. well casey prolly think baez saved her R.V money and possibly he is wearing her money lol

you are a character loca...lol....

cookie
lol well ya know she plans on doing a ministry  in that R.V  ya know castin demons with that bracelet her mom spoke of!!  the only praying this girl may do is  thousands of hailmarys on her way to the death chamber should she get  DEATH!!!
well ya know she can get the vita bella engraved on her needle!!

bet tony has long forgotten her! all her buddies new and ol have moved on! with their lives!  while she sits fermenting in jail!! 

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: April 19, 2011, 06:14:39 PM »

HLN is going to talk about Casey's tattoo in a few minutes.

yeah I am watching it now! I think vinny believes she killed caylee but jean casarus and jvm they coddle the anthonys and that just irks the hell out of me!! how they play to the sympathy  towards those two horrible grandparents!!
Now nancy grace she doesnt coddle none of em as far as I see!! oh and baez thinks he is the first hispanic to try a case of this magnitude!! I am hispanic and I say I am the first hispanic to have blood pressure of such magnitude behind him!!!

Loca
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: April 19, 2011, 06:15:02 PM »

loca...I don't think that picture is of Caylee with the half closed eyes...that child looks too old to be her imo..it could be her, but I don't think so..

also, I really don't think that Mason Jar wears a toopee...up close it looked like his natural hair unless things have changed since March..jmo...
That same picture popped up on the 48 Hrs episode that aired last saturday....FWIW
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: April 19, 2011, 06:15:09 PM »

loca..she sure doesn't seem like sitting in jail is bothering her..that is the weird thing..she always acts so happy go lucky..I don't get this woman at all. She has certainly adapted to jail life better than anyone else that I have ever seen. Wonder if it will change if she gets into general population?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: April 19, 2011, 06:16:35 PM »

loca...I don't think that picture is of Caylee with the half closed eyes...that child looks too old to be her imo..it could be her, but I don't think so..

also, I really don't think that Mason Jar wears a toopee...up close it looked like his natural hair unless things have changed since March..jmo...
That same picture popped up on the 48 Hrs episode that aired last saturday....FWIW

that's right..I think that we were talking about it then too..thanks Samarie..

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: April 19, 2011, 06:20:48 PM »

loca..she sure doesn't seem like sitting in jail is bothering her..that is the weird thing..she always acts so happy go lucky..I don't get this woman at all. She has certainly adapted to jail life better than anyone else that I have ever seen. Wonder if it will change if she gets into general population?
cookie
unbelievable huh she has sat there for three yers and your right her demeanor is bazaar considering! I would be a mess!! alone in a cell!! she looks foward to days in court! because she gets to see baez and she loves the cameras! I think trial will be very interesting to say the least! I dont think they can program her to behave diffrently!! casey is casey!
And for that I am thankful because her actions will do her in!! I am glad she has baez because he is inept and inexperienced arrogant and is making major boo boo!!!'S

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: April 19, 2011, 06:22:35 PM »

me thinks the judge will wait till the last minute to give his rulings on evidence stuff let in!!! but it's 6 in florida already.

Linda Drane Burdick: "...actually my position is not to protect the family, my position is to protect the child who is deceased."

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: April 19, 2011, 06:29:53 PM »

I thought he gave the date of April 23 as to when he will have rendered his decisions by.

I could be wrong, but I made a mental note of it when he mentioned it in court the other day.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: April 19, 2011, 06:32:09 PM »

I thought he gave the date of April 23 as to when he will have rendered his decisions by.

I could be wrong, but I made a mental note of it when he mentioned it in court the other day.

one of the links posted here suggested today? dunno!!

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: April 19, 2011, 06:33:19 PM »

...or April 21. My mental note abilities are aging. LOL

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: April 19, 2011, 06:37:00 PM »

The duhfense is like little gnats. Annoying and pesty.

I officially made myself sick.
For the first time evah  I left a package of meat in the car.
I got in this am. and thought I was going to die from the smell.
I threw the bag out in the dumpster and sprayed the car (Not with Febreeze).
When I got back in after work, there were huge flies in the car.
I was screaming (bec. bugs skeeve me), but I think I finally got them out.
When I go to my mother's later for the holiday, I'm going to leave the windows open.
Disgusting, I tell ya.

Enjoy Passover Curly.

Thanks, Gypsy.
The car still smells, but not as bad, and the spray I had WAS Febreeze. Who knew?
The 21st was the deadline for the Judge to rule I thought.
I think we'll hear tomorrow the 20th.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: April 19, 2011, 06:41:10 PM »

OMG!
Did u just hear the tattoo artist?
She bought them pizza and gave him $100 for a $65 tattoo.
She's really generous with other people's money.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: April 19, 2011, 06:45:13 PM »

OMG!
Did u just hear the tattoo artist?
She bought them pizza and gave him $100 for a $65 tattoo.
She's really generous with other people's money.

lol was that on amy ??

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: April 19, 2011, 07:02:07 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-casey-anthony-trial-jury-venue-20110415,0,7905854.story
Casey Anthony trial: Pretrial publicity has an effect
Jurors exposed to positive publicity tend to favor the defendant; negative coverage can lead to guilty verdicts.

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

6:31 p.m. EDT, April 19, 2011
The images of Casey Anthony exist everywhere: online, on television, in print.

They frequently show the young woman walking in handcuffs, dancing with scantily clad friends or sitting between her defense lawyers. The stories often suggest a young woman who sought freedom to party and then lied to law enforcement about her daughter's disappearance.

Experts say pretrial publicity can have very real effects on the outcomes of criminal cases as jurors exposed to positive publicity tend to favor the criminally charged, while negative coverage can lead to guilty verdicts.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: April 19, 2011, 07:06:45 PM »

Notice of Taking Deposition - Toni Tedder - 1/20/20111 post - 1 author - Last post: Jan 20
3 - Ramona Maldonado 4 - Melinda White 5 - Toni Tedder ... Clerk of Courts Case Register 9/2/2010 » Casey Anthony: Central Florida News 13 ...
justice4caylee.forumotion.net/t10093-notice-of-taking-deposition-toni-tedder-1-20-2011 - Cached
Hey loca!  Thanks for this info.....so the State deposed these people in January of this year!  Why is the defense just now getting around to deposing them? Geesh.  Same old, same old.....they are so predictable with the delay BS.

LOL the defense has been overworked doing all their cameos and 48 hour appearances...how the he!!could they possibly find the time to depose these witnesses.

Monkey Devil!

Not to mention the time it takes to get ready for their closeups.  I wonder what Cornpone sticks that rug on with, duct tape?

I can't stand the defense team, nor their eagerness to defend a mother that murdered her toddler. Now about Mason's rug...not too long ago there were rumor's that he was diagnosed with prostrate cancer and, if true, he's probably been undergoing some form of treatment. Could be he's recently lost his hair as a result of chemo side effects. Since he's in the public eye these days (his own doings) maybe he opted for the toupee to avoid discussions and media attention to his personal life....just a thought. Oh and it also hasn't worked!

Did I mention I can't stand the defense team?

I believe you did mention that.  LOL

He has his hair around the bottom part of his head.  It's typical male pattern baldness.  I think they use radiation treatments for prostate cancer.  But whatever, he wouldn't lose his hair on the top only.  If you look closely, you can see the edge of the toupee about an inch and a half up from his own hair. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.