March 29, 2024, 12:02:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 222002 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: April 19, 2011, 07:20:09 PM »

Notice of Taking Deposition - Toni Tedder - 1/20/20111 post - 1 author - Last post: Jan 20
3 - Ramona Maldonado 4 - Melinda White 5 - Toni Tedder ... Clerk of Courts Case Register 9/2/2010 » Casey Anthony: Central Florida News 13 ...
justice4caylee.forumotion.net/t10093-notice-of-taking-deposition-toni-tedder-1-20-2011 - Cached
Hey loca!  Thanks for this info.....so the State deposed these people in January of this year!  Why is the defense just now getting around to deposing them? Geesh.  Same old, same old.....they are so predictable with the delay BS.

LOL the defense has been overworked doing all their cameos and 48 hour appearances...how the he!!could they possibly find the time to depose these witnesses.

Monkey Devil!

Not to mention the time it takes to get ready for their closeups.  I wonder what Cornpone sticks that rug on with, duct tape?

I can't stand the defense team, nor their eagerness to defend a mother that murdered her toddler. Now about Mason's rug...not too long ago there were rumor's that he was diagnosed with prostrate cancer and, if true, he's probably been undergoing some form of treatment. Could be he's recently lost his hair as a result of chemo side effects. Since he's in the public eye these days (his own doings) maybe he opted for the toupee to avoid discussions and media attention to his personal life....just a thought. Oh and it also hasn't worked!

Did I mention I can't stand the defense team?

I believe you did mention that.  LOL

He has his hair around the bottom part of his head.  It's typical male pattern baldness.  I think they use radiation treatments for prostate cancer.  But whatever, he wouldn't lose his hair on the top only.  If you look closely, you can see the edge of the toupee about an inch and a half up from his own hair. 

Hair loss is from Chemo...I started growing hair back during radiation. They don't give chemo for PC

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: April 19, 2011, 07:24:15 PM »

Swinging by just to say HI!   
Do you all think that George, Lee and Cindy are lying down in front of the so-called Defense Bus voluntarily?  My mouth gapes unattractively open when I think about this.  Who does this?  This isn't unconditional love, this is insanity! How could they do this to themselves?
Every time I think this case couldn't get any more bizarre, I quote Buffy the Vampire Slayer's Cordelia,   "Hello, here's a lower place!"
At any rate, only a few more weeks and then, serious Justice for Caylee.  (At last!)
 an angelic monkey

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: April 19, 2011, 07:29:20 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27597079/detail.html

I just read the depos from the TES volunteers who apparently have been represented as having searched in the spot where Caylee's remains were found.  None of them did so.  It seems that Mr. Lyons bin lyin'. There are written claims on the exhibits which are not in the searchers' handwriting, i.e. "I searched 20 feet into the woods." when the searcher says she didn't get off the grassy area by the road.  These witnesses are no good to the defense.  I wonder where the 15 searchers that Mason claimed searched in the "Exact spot," where Caylee was found.  I think Jubilation T. Cornpone bin lyin' too.

baby
there are in the twilight zone with the nanny! jeffrey hopkins his son and all those phone numbers casey and cindy claimed to have!! all floating the zone.

Yep, loca.  the whole bunch bin lyin'.  But I wonder why Kenny-Baden made the statements which appear to have violated the attorney-client privilege.  Also, I wanted to upchuck when JVM or someone on that show said that Kenny-Baden is one of the most "Lauded" attorneys in the country.  IMO the only reason anyone hires her is because of her husband--trying to get free advice from a forensic pathologist--Two for the price of one, as it were. I was less than impressed with her presentations in court in Orlando, especially that she had to "Educate" the court.  I think the fashion police should arrest her. That lace-up-the-back number was a crime.

LOL Baby..the fashion police should have arrested LKB and A Lyons for being eye sores and offending the general sense of how  women who appear in court daily should dress.

By the way..I missed the 48 hour FIASCO err show.....it was said that Baden ooks better, had some work done.....did anyone do a screen capture of her during the show.  I'd love to see the new Linda?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: April 19, 2011, 07:32:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27602287/detail.html
Defense Wants Someone Else To Tell Casey's Story To Jury
Posted: 5:02 pm EDT April 19, 2011Updated: 7:07 pm EDT April 19, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense is trying to get someone other than Casey to tell the jury why she didn't report her daughter Caylee's disappearance for a month.
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Defense Plan  http://www.wftv.com/video/27601997/index.html
READ: Defense Responds About Casey's Story  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27597438/detail.html
VIDEO REPORT: Defense Wants Someone Else To Tell Story  http://www.wftv.com/video/27603529/index.html
 ::snipping2::

They're desperate to have her statements come into evidence without putting her on the witness stand, because they don't want to have her cross-examined by the state," Sheaffer explained.

Sheaffer says Casey's lies would come back to haunt her if prosecutors were to get the chance to question her under oath.

"They would tear her up in a New York minute," Sheaffer said.

It's not publicly known what Casey's new story is about, why she didn't tell anyone Caylee was gone, but prosecutors know and they say her story involves something she says happened too long ago to be relevant. Casey has accused her brother, and possibly her father, of sexually abusing her when she was a child.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: April 19, 2011, 07:35:49 PM »

Do you all think that George, Lee and Cindy are lying down in front of the so-called Defense Bus voluntarily?  My mouth gapes unattractively open when I think about this.  Who does this?  This isn't unconditional love, this is insanity! How could they do this to themselves?
Every time I think this case couldn't get any more bizarre, I quote Buffy the Vampire Slayer's Cordelia,   "Hello, here's a lower place!"
At any rate, only a few more weeks and then, serious Justice for Caylee.  (At last!)
 an angelic monkey

I wouldn't let the bus roll over me.     Justice is coming.    ::justice2NJ::
Love the Cordelia quote.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: April 19, 2011, 07:43:54 PM »

I just read the depos from the TES volunteers who apparently have been represented as having searched in the spot where Caylee's remains were found.  None of them did so.  It seems that Mr. Lyons bin lyin'. There are written claims on the exhibits which are not in the searchers' handwriting, i.e. "I searched 20 feet into the woods." when the searcher says she didn't get off the grassy area by the road.  These witnesses are no good to the defense.  I wonder where the 15 searchers that Mason claimed searched in the "Exact spot," where Caylee was found.  I think Jubilation T. Cornpone bin lyin' too.

baby
there are in the twilight zone with the nanny! jeffrey hopkins his son and all those phone numbers casey and cindy claimed to have!! all floating the zone.

Yep, loca.  the whole bunch bin lyin'.  But I wonder why Kenny-Baden made the statements which appear to have violated the attorney-client privilege.  Also, I wanted to upchuck when JVM or someone on that show said that Kenny-Baden is one of the most "Lauded" attorneys in the country.  IMO the only reason anyone hires her is because of her husband--trying to get free advice from a forensic pathologist--Two for the price of one, as it were. I was less than impressed with her presentations in court in Orlando, especially that she had to "Educate" the court.  I think the fashion police should arrest her. That lace-up-the-back number was a crime.

LOL Baby..the fashion police should have arrested LKB and A Lyons for being eye sores and offending the general sense of how  women who appear in court daily should dress.

By the way..I missed the 48 hour FIASCO err show.....it was said that Baden ooks better, had some work done.....did anyone do a screen capture of her during the show.  I'd love to see the new Linda?

Hey Gypsy.    here is a link to the show.LKB looks like a younger version of Miss Piggy.(no offense to pigs)
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7362976n&tag=cbsnewsLeadStoriesArea.

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: April 19, 2011, 07:57:28 PM »

an angelic monkey

I wouldn't let the bus roll over me.     Justice is coming.    ::justice2NJ::
Love the Cordelia quote.   

I don't believe the jury will believe a word out of ANY of the Anthony's mouths. They have proven over and over to be liars just like their skank daughter. At first I thought KC learned the promiscuous behaviors and lying from George but since watching Cindy maul all over men, I have decided both parents were her mentors in all her behaviors. It is a very sick family which will all fall at once I believe. As all the evidence comes out about KC the Anthonys will not be able to hear it and will get bits and pieces - just enough to perjurer themselves trying to cover up. I am so anxious for justice for Caylee to start and in 4 hours it will only be 18 days until it is starting. 

I honestly believe there will be SO MUCH evidence it will be overwhelming to the jurors for a guilty verdict. All the tricks & lies by the Anthonys and the defense will be mute issues when the state finishes their evidence.  I just can't wait until the trial is over and they slap those handcuffs on the Anthonys for their conspiracy in the cover up.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: April 19, 2011, 07:59:31 PM »

baby

Hey Gypsy.    here is a link to the show.LKB looks like a younger version of Miss Piggy.(no offense to pigs)

Oh thank you Trimm..she has improved with age..guess the derma doc costs to much to be able to afford to defend Casey for free. 

Looking at this I think she had a necklift done..which would have given her jaw more definition.  It also looks like she had injections ((Restaderm, Juvaderm something like those) in the creases running from the sides of her nose to her mouth, then also the same injections running above her upper lip, and finally some Botox between the eyes on her forehead.  All in all her doc did a wonder job...she looks better then I have ever seen her..but then being away from this case no doubt helped too.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: April 19, 2011, 08:01:23 PM »

snipped.............

Sheaffer says Casey's lies would come back to haunt her if prosecutors were to get the chance to question her under oath.

It's not publicly known what Casey's new story is about, why she didn't tell anyone Caylee was gone, but prosecutors know and they say her story involves something she says happened too long ago to be relevant. Casey has accused her brother, and possibly her father, of sexually abusing her when she was a child.

I think George will "take the hit" to get KC off but it won't work with the jury and he will forever be branded as a child molester & PEDOPHILE. There are millions of women who were molested as a child who DO NOT MURDER THEIR BABY.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: April 19, 2011, 08:07:54 PM »

snipped.............

I think George will "take the hit" to get KC off but it won't work with the jury and he will forever be branded as a child molester & PEDOPHILE. There are millions of women who were molested as a child who DO NOT MURDER THEIR BABY.

ITA ..and I also believe that very early in their testimony both George and Cindy will purposely perjure themselves so as to not have to be witnesses for the prosecution.  They have both made it very plain that they do not want to be held responsible for putting Casey in jail for LWOP or the DP.  That will be their exit..perjury, if the court allows it to go that way..meaning if Jose can cross in a manner leading up to that..you get my drift..

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: April 19, 2011, 08:30:47 PM »

loca...I don't think that picture is of Caylee with the half closed eyes...that child looks too old to be her imo..it could be her, but I don't think so..

also, I really don't think that Mason Jar wears a toopee...up close it looked like his natural hair unless things have changed since March..jmo...
cookie
On the night of the 48 hr airing someone here posted that it was a toupee! but I dont think its being confirmed! just an assumption!

I posted it and it is a toupee.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: April 19, 2011, 08:34:55 PM »

baby

Oh thank you Trimm..she has improved with age..guess the derma doc costs to much to be able to afford to defend Casey for free. 

Looking at this I think she had a necklift done..which would have given her jaw more definition.  It also looks like she had injections ((Restaderm, Juvaderm something like those) in the creases running from the sides of her nose to her mouth, then also the same injections running above her upper lip, and finally some Botox between the eyes on her forehead.  All in all her doc did a wonder job...she looks better then I have ever seen her..but then being away from this case no doubt helped too.

It looks to me as if she had a lot of work done--and it was a great job.  But, her head is tiny and her body is big.  The way she wears her hair makes her face appear even smaller, with it covering up her face around the edges. She looks like a bowling pin.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: April 19, 2011, 08:37:51 PM »

loca...I don't think that picture is of Caylee with the half closed eyes...that child looks too old to be her imo..it could be her, but I don't think so..

also, I really don't think that Mason Jar wears a toopee...up close it looked like his natural hair unless things have changed since March..jmo...
cookie
On the night of the 48 hr airing someone here posted that it was a toupee! but I dont think its being confirmed! just an assumption!

lol..I still don't think so..I saw him close up, from the front and from the back in person and if he has one, it is the most natural looking one that I have ever seen..after years of doing hair, does not make me an expert but I usually can spot them...but you could be right..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: April 19, 2011, 08:39:16 PM »

baby

It looks to me as if she had a lot of work done--and it was a great job.  But, her head is tiny and her body is big.  The way she wears her hair makes her face appear even smaller, with it covering up her face around the edges. She looks like a bowling pin.

and her hair is a more golden tones color which is more flattering to her skin ...she has for sure had some major work done...

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: April 19, 2011, 08:40:18 PM »

ewww yuck

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: April 19, 2011, 08:43:07 PM »

ewww yuck

that is the most disgusting back that I have ever seen on a woman..would rather look at a man's furry back than that one!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: April 19, 2011, 08:44:18 PM »

cookie

lol..I still don't think so..I saw him close up, from the front and from the back in person and if he has one, it is the most natural looking one that I have ever seen..after years of doing hair, does not make me an expert but I usually can spot them...but you could be right..

Then you know that under bright lighting, synthetic hair reflects light differently than real hair.  You can see the difference in the CBS charade.  But it's OK. I don't have anything in particular invested in it.  Just an observation.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: April 19, 2011, 08:45:44 PM »

ewww yuck

Her back is so gross, I can't understand how a young man would want to touch her.  But on her back, I guess it wasn't apparent.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: April 19, 2011, 08:46:57 PM »

ewww yuck

Her back is so gross, I can't understand how a young man would want to touch her.  But on her back, I guess it wasn't apparent.
yeah made me wanna puke!!!

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: April 19, 2011, 08:47:22 PM »

baby

I went back to watch it to grab this for you.

It's at: http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7362976n&tag=cbsnewsLeadStoriesArea.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.