March 29, 2024, 12:24:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 222005 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: April 19, 2011, 08:48:12 PM »

loca...I don't think that picture is of Caylee with the half closed eyes...that child looks too old to be her imo..it could be her, but I don't think so..

also, I really don't think that Mason Jar wears a toopee...up close it looked like his natural hair unless things have changed since March..jmo...
cookie
On the night of the 48 hr airing someone here posted that it was a toupee! but I dont think its being confirmed! just an assumption!

I posted it and it is a toupee.

lol..I still don't think so..I saw him close up, from the front and from the back in person and if he has one, it is the most natural looking one that I have ever seen..after years of doing hair, does not make me an expert but I usually can spot them...but you could be right..

Then you know that under bright lighting, synthetic hair reflects light differently than real hair.  You can see the difference in the CBS charade.  But it's OK. I don't have anything in particular invested in it.  Just an observation.

well you know! casey can make many a toupe with that mop on her head!!

Loca
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: April 19, 2011, 08:48:34 PM »

I'll say she has had some work done...

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: April 19, 2011, 08:49:41 PM »

OOpsy.

I guess I was way behind. Sorry for the repetitive post above.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: April 19, 2011, 08:51:16 PM »

loved this from the judge last hearing!
I don't see pink elephants, Mr. Baez" ~~ Judge Belvin Perry

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: April 19, 2011, 08:56:03 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27597079/detail.html

I just read the depos from the TES volunteers who apparently have been represented as having searched in the spot where Caylee's remains were found.  None of them did so.  It seems that Mr. Lyons bin lyin'. There are written claims on the exhibits which are not in the searchers' handwriting, i.e. "I searched 20 feet into the woods." when the searcher says she didn't get off the grassy area by the road.  These witnesses are no good to the defense.  I wonder where the 15 searchers that Mason claimed searched in the "Exact spot," where Caylee was found.  I think Jubilation T. Cornpone bin lyin' too.

baby
there are in the twilight zone with the nanny! jeffrey hopkins his son and all those phone numbers casey and cindy claimed to have!! all floating the zone.

Yep, loca.  the whole bunch bin lyin'.  But I wonder why Kenny-Baden made the statements which appear to have violated the attorney-client privilege.  Also, I wanted to upchuck when JVM or someone on that show said that Kenny-Baden is one of the most "Lauded" attorneys in the country.  IMO the only reason anyone hires her is because of her husband--trying to get free advice from a forensic pathologist--Two for the price of one, as it were. I was less than impressed with her presentations in court in Orlando, especially that she had to "Educate" the court.  I think the fashion police should arrest her. That lace-up-the-back number was a crime.

LOL Baby..the fashion police should have arrested LKB and A Lyons for being eye sores and offending the general sense of how  women who appear in court daily should dress.

By the way..I missed the 48 hour FIASCO err show.....it was said that Baden ooks better, had some work done.....did anyone do a screen capture of her during the show.  I'd love to see the new Linda?

Hey Gypsy.    here is a link to the show.LKB looks like a younger version of Miss Piggy.(no offense to pigs)
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7362976n&tag=cbsnewsLeadStoriesArea.

I think that lighting on this show was that softer lighting that some movie starlets ask for..makes them look better...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: April 19, 2011, 08:56:47 PM »

OOpsy.

not repetitive..thanks for the screen shot of her...

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: April 19, 2011, 08:58:41 PM »

I'll say she has had some work done...

WOW  she sure did!!

Loca
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: April 19, 2011, 09:10:46 PM »

TUNE IN NOW!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: April 19, 2011, 09:11:45 PM »

ewww yuck

She certainly has some serious rolls around her waist to be so young.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: April 19, 2011, 09:12:05 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27602287/detail.html
Defense Wants Someone Else To Tell Casey's Story To Jury

snipped.............

Sheaffer says Casey's lies would come back to haunt her if prosecutors were to get the chance to question her under oath.

"They would tear her up in a New York minute," Sheaffer said.

It's not publicly known what Casey's new story is about, why she didn't tell anyone Caylee was gone, but prosecutors know and they say her story involves something she says happened too long ago to be relevant. Casey has accused her brother, and possibly her father, of sexually abusing her when she was a child.
 ::snipping2::

I think George will "take the hit" to get KC off but it won't work with the jury and he will forever be branded as a child molester & PEDOPHILE. There are millions of women who were molested as a child who DO NOT MURDER THEIR BABY.

He pretty much admitted it when he just testified last & his "tude" reflected he was bearing down to take the scrutiny and rotten bananas he will face for it.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: April 19, 2011, 09:15:33 PM »

Casey Anthony:Prime News 04/19/11
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/5/F7tFQ-Kk5_U

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: April 19, 2011, 09:15:41 PM »

ewww yuck

I mostly noticed the zits.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: April 19, 2011, 09:16:15 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27602287/detail.html
Defense Wants Someone Else To Tell Casey's Story To Jury

snipped.............

Sheaffer says Casey's lies would come back to haunt her if prosecutors were to get the chance to question her under oath.

"They would tear her up in a New York minute," Sheaffer said.

It's not publicly known what Casey's new story is about, why she didn't tell anyone Caylee was gone, but prosecutors know and they say her story involves something she says happened too long ago to be relevant. Casey has accused her brother, and possibly her father, of sexually abusing her when she was a child.
 ::snipping2::

I think George will "take the hit" to get KC off but it won't work with the jury and he will forever be branded as a child molester & PEDOPHILE. There are millions of women who were molested as a child who DO NOT MURDER THEIR BABY.

He pretty much admitted it when he just testified last & his "tude" reflected he was bearing down to take the scrutiny and rotten bananas he will face for it.

That was the feeling I got too. I think he has accepted that he will called a molester, but I wonder how he will take it when they say he murdered Caylee.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: April 19, 2011, 09:17:07 PM »

ewww yuck

I swear from those and her facial ones, I still wonder if she was on crack or meth.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: April 19, 2011, 09:18:18 PM »

ewww yuck

I swear from those and her facial ones, I still wonder if she was on crack or meth.

never thought of that..could be

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: April 19, 2011, 09:22:12 PM »

ewww yuck

never thought of that..could be

I had wondered the same thing.she sure looked like she was on something in the blue hoodie video.   

I am off to listen to Blink.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: April 19, 2011, 09:23:14 PM »

OOpsy.

It was a goods shot..   

~ Peter Frampton
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: April 19, 2011, 09:36:16 PM »

0t, i left a post in lindseys baums thread, they found remains today in rural shelton, not much info released yet. shelton is 10 miles from mccleary.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: April 19, 2011, 09:54:28 PM »

is that blink talking ?

Loca
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: April 19, 2011, 09:54:39 PM »

Cookie said:
I think that lighting on this show was that softer lighting that some movie starlets ask for..makes them look better...

Wow, I need to invest in that lighting! Once every fixture and lamp has it, I'm never going to have a picture taken any where else but my house. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.