April 27, 2024, 12:47:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 223379 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: April 19, 2011, 09:56:33 PM »

wow never heard blink before~

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: April 19, 2011, 10:33:32 PM »

Casey Anthony trial: Pretrial publicity has an effect
Jurors exposed to positive publicity tend to favor the defendant; negative coverage can lead to guilty verdicts.
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
6:31 PM EDT, April 19, 2011

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-casey-anthony-trial-jury-venue-20110415,0,7905854.story

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: April 20, 2011, 12:02:14 AM »

ewww yuck

She certainly has some serious rolls around her waist to be so young.

I mostly noticed the zits.
bet she still has those too!!!

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: April 20, 2011, 06:36:29 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/
Casey Anthony: Defense wants someone else to tell her story
48 Hours Mystery, CBS, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on April, 19 2011 7:29 PM

::snipping2::
WFTV analyst Bill Sheaffer explained the stakes: “They’re desperate to have her  statements come into evidence without putting her on the witness stand because they don’t want her cross-examined by the state.”

How would it go if Anthony was cross-examined? “They would tear her up in a New York minute,” Sheaffer said.

The defense wants to explain why Anthony didn’t report that Caylee was missing for 31 days, WFTV anchor Martie Salt said. Prosecutors say Anthony’s new story isn’t admissible — no matter who tells it — because it happened too long ago to be relevant, Belich added. 

Sheaffer predicted, to Belich, that Chief Judge Belvin Perry won’t allow the story until after opening statements and possibly never.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: April 20, 2011, 07:27:11 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/04/a-look-at-casey-anthonys-jail-snack-account/
A Look At Casey Anthony's Jail Snack Account 04/20/11

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: April 20, 2011, 07:29:32 AM »

A Look At Casey Anthony's Jail Snack Account  04/20/11

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: April 20, 2011, 07:48:10 AM »

Cookie said:
I think that lighting on this show was that softer lighting that some movie starlets ask for..makes them look better...

Wow, I need to invest in that lighting! Once every fixture and lamp has it, I'm never going to have a picture taken any where else but my house. 

I know right? lol..especially when trying on bathing suits!
it is true though about the lighting..especially since HD ....a lot of the movie stars don't like HD cause it shows everything! I wouldn't like that either..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: April 20, 2011, 07:50:57 AM »

A Look At Casey Anthony's Jail Snack Account  04/20/11

anybody know anything about that Jonathan Baresi who contributed to her fund? why would anyone give her money? wonder if they are pen pals?

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: April 20, 2011, 09:00:18 AM »

ewww yuck

She certainly has some serious rolls around her waist to be so young.

I mostly noticed the zits.

I swear from those and her facial ones, I still wonder if she was on crack or meth.

never thought of that..could be

I had wondered the same thing.she sure looked like she was on something in the blue hoodie video.   

I am off to listen to Blink.   

I think what we are seeing on her back at the time the pic was taken is literally her body manifesting into zits, hives and putting on the pounds due to the stress she was feeling inside prison.  Weren't these photos taken right around the time Caylee was found..meaning a little before that time..and I think she was not doing so well adjusting to prison at that point as we might think.

I also think that we are going to see a very different side of Casey soon that we have only glimpsed to a degree in court.  All the sleeve pulling, the hair touching, the hand rubbing, the tight little hand and arm movements are give aways to her stress..her tells so to speak.  If she was playing poker I'd say she knows she does not have a winning hand, but refuses to fold.   I think in the next weeks we will see the stress pile up on her face and body ..and in her actions.   The make up on her face cannot hide the body movements and hand movements that we have been seeing.  I think by the time trial rolls around she is going to be a walking mess..all the make up in the world will not be able to hide her tension and anxiety in court.  I think she will reach the point that what we have seen so far in facial expressions, body movements and grooming and fidgeting is only the tip of the iceburg. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: April 20, 2011, 09:29:25 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
04/20/2011           Motion
for Transcription Services

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: April 20, 2011, 09:37:36 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/04/19/casey-anthony-someone-else-could-tell-her-lies-plus-searchers-depos/
Written on 19 April 2011 at 21:58 by humbleopinion
Casey Anthony: someone else could tell her lies, plus searchers depo’s
Filed under Casey Anthony {41 comments}

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
200,031 Reasons I believe Casey is Guilty
Posted on April 20, 2011 by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: April 20, 2011, 11:51:59 AM »

Hope this hasnt been posted yet!!

Edit to fix link.  MB: 
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/235464/Casey-Anthony:-Should-bloggers-be-allowed-in-the-courtroom

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/20 ... -courtroom

Casey Anthony trial: should bloggers be allowed in the courtroom?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 02:42:53 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: April 20, 2011, 11:55:02 AM »

probably the "blogger" who attends the Hearings and his online name has the initials of Mad Dog, ( for me it translates marinade dave)and he just posted an article about being "hired" as an online journalist for "Orlando Magazine" to report on the trial.

The other possibility could be the man with the van and traveling cameras .... who was given a tour of the courtroom - http://murtwitnessonelive.wordpress.com/

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: April 20, 2011, 11:57:08 AM »

Tracy Mclaughlin interview is that she stated KC listened to the following Sevendust song lyrics over and over and over again.

The Sevenduust "The Past" lyrics

Beneath the water
that's falling from my eyes
lays a soul I've left behind
the edge of sorrow was reached but now I'm fine
I've filled the hole I had inside

I'll pray it doesn't scream my name
so I light a flame and let it breathe
the air that kills the shame

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster racing through my life
I've erased the past again

a risky morning
I feel like I'm alive
I can't believe I've made it through this time
the edge of sorrow I lived in for some time
(lived in for some time)
has left the hole I have inside

The burden is I try my hate
was the last thing I ever felt
or thought I could escape

I'm up
I'm down
[x2]

You let me in then broke me down
the difference is this time around
I will not let you see me try

I'm up
I'm down
[x2]

Erased the past again now
Erased the past again

Beneath the water
that has fallen from my eyes

Loca
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: April 20, 2011, 12:06:54 PM »

Wonderful article in the HinkyMeter this time about the 200,031 reasons KC is guilty.  This brief article effectively removes all the smoke and mirrors from what has become a serious dog and pony show and renews my faith and belief that she will be found guilty and in all probability given the death penalty.  I don't know how I feel about the DP generally but if there has ever been a case where it's called for, it's this one.  The facts Valhall gives us so beautifully could not be overcome by a competent team of defense attorneys, much less the stinking bags of wind in place for this one.  I wonder if Bozo ever wishes he had not taken the meeting with KC?  His legal career (if you want to call it that) may well be finished when this case is.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: April 20, 2011, 12:18:45 PM »

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?378794-Caylee-4-20-11/page2  Post #74
I have to go - driving into NJ to help out with sick grandkids BUT -
I just got a response from Kathi Belich. I emailed her and asked if she knew if JURY SELECTION would possibly be televised.
Here's her response
We will be streaming it live on the web!!!
Wooo Hoooo.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: April 20, 2011, 12:20:28 PM »

Wonderful article in the HinkyMeter this time about the 200,031 reasons KC is guilty.  This brief article effectively removes all the smoke and mirrors from what has become a serious dog and pony show and renews my faith and belief that she will be found guilty and in all probability given the death penalty.  I don't know how I feel about the DP generally but if there has ever been a case where it's called for, it's this one.  The facts Valhall gives us so beautifully could not be overcome by a competent team of defense attorneys, much less the stinking bags of wind in place for this one.  I wonder if Bozo ever wishes he had not taken the meeting with KC?  His legal career (if you want to call it that) may well be finished when this case is.
Val sure does make it all easier to understand.
Justice is coming.   

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: April 20, 2011, 12:42:30 PM »

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?378794-Caylee-4-20-11/page2  Post #74
I just got a response from Kathi Belich. I emailed her and asked if she knew if JURY SELECTION would possibly be televised.
Here's her response
Wooo Hoooo.

WOO HOO is right!!

Trimm have a safe trip, hope the Grands get better soon, and you will be so missed. We will try to carry on for you!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: April 20, 2011, 12:48:23 PM »

Here's her response
Wooo Hoooo.

That REALLy surprises me. I thought jury selection was sort of hush hush in order to protect the citizens from exposure. I know when I was called earlier this year, a kind of high profile case, the things they ask you to divulge in open court can be very embarrassing. There were no spectators allowed.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #339 on: April 20, 2011, 12:53:12 PM »

Just caught up with all the posts from yesterday.  lol  You monkeys are a riot.  I've spit coffee all over my screen.

I just don't see how the def will be able to bring in KC's 'story' unless she told it to one of her fellow inmates.  And I don't care what event happened in her past, she knew exactly what she was doing when she killed Caylee.  She really should just get over herself and take her punishment.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.