March 28, 2024, 04:15:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 221971 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: April 20, 2011, 09:42:17 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-new-deposition20110420,0,3340235.story?page=1

Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriend says she was abused by her father
Tony Lazzaro speaks in new deposition   ::snipping2::

Former Casey Anthony boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro says in a newly released deposition filed in court Wednesday that Casey Anthony told him her father physically abused her.

"From what I remember, I think it was just hitting – that she was physically abused," Lazzaro told attorneys during a Feb. 18 deposition.

A transcript of that deposition was placed in the court file late Wednesday along with another deposition of Casey's former friend Amy Huizenga.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #381 on: April 20, 2011, 10:07:19 PM »

I could come up with a few headlines too....

Casey Anthony's Grandmother was abused by her granddaughter.

Casey Anthony's Best Friend was abused by her friend.

Casey Anthony's Boy Friend was abused by his girlfriend. 

and on and on it goes....

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: April 20, 2011, 11:45:23 PM »

I could come up with a few headlines too....

Casey Anthony's Grandmother was abused by her granddaughter.

Casey Anthony's Best Friend was abused by her friend.

Casey Anthony's Boy Friend was abused by his girlfriend. 

and on and on it goes....

excellent lol..

crazybabyborg
« Reply #383 on: April 21, 2011, 02:40:05 AM »

CBB,I remember on one early morning long ago you said we needed to pace ourselves in the pursuit of justice for Caylee....our wait is almost over. ::justice2NJ::

It's been a long time coming, Trimm, but boy, am I ready!!   

Awww, I'm so glad to see that little emoticon being used, Trimm. May it always be used in the persuit of justice for the innocent and serve as a reminder of one of our own who cared deeply about that cause.

::justice2NJ::
crazybabyborg
« Reply #384 on: April 21, 2011, 02:46:26 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-new-deposition20110420,0,3340235.story?page=1

Former Casey Anthony boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro says in a newly released deposition filed in court Wednesday that Casey Anthony told him her father physically abused her.

"From what I remember, I think it was just hitting – that she was physically abused," Lazzaro told attorneys during a Feb. 18 deposition.

A transcript of that deposition was placed in the court file late Wednesday along with another deposition of Casey's former friend Amy Huizenga.

Well, I don't doubt that Casey told Tony that George abused her. Personally, I don't know or care. She has certainly proven that she can weave a whole web of lies and keep it going for years! (Hi Ho, Hi-Ho, it's off to work Ho goes.)
If George did hit her, it wasn't hard enough to smack any sense into her and if you put Casey in front of me right now, she'd leave my presence black and blue!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #385 on: April 21, 2011, 02:49:43 AM »

someone did this age progression of casey!!

Geez............ now she looks like an OLD horse! Time for the glue factory by way of lethal injection!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #386 on: April 21, 2011, 02:54:36 AM »

Could Family Dysfunction Explain Casey's Behavior?
Possible Defense Strategies Would Keep Casey Off Stand
POSTED: 4:20 pm EDT April 20, 2011
UPDATED: 5:15 pm EDT April 20, 2011

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-exten ... etail.html
I am so sorry muffybee
here is the right link! I cut n pasted it from another source and it didnt work!!
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27615230/detail.html

I say hogwash

Let them give an explanation for Casey & then it will get impeached by whomever they attempt to put on with these lies.  All the jury has to remember is Casey's own words which are recorded.  "I LIED."   Why should any juror believe that she is telling the truth to anyone else during her incarceration or in the future?

Sure they are going to try to pin it on George or anyone else they can, but they wont succeed.   George insomuch testified a few weeks ago that he would do just about anything to save his daughter & displayed quite an attitude in the process, I think he knows he's the fall guy & has agreed to do it like the moron he is.  The only thing that I see relevant to her "alleged" abuse is it going toward possibly saving her from getting the needle but it does not excuse what she did.   For reasons I've commented on in the past 3 long years, I truly believe Casey had designs to kill her parents since she told Amy she was getting the house being one of those reasons.   I also strongly believe from the getgo that Cindy came home from arguing with her mother over Casey & then proceeded to argue with Casey regarding stealing again from her grandparents.   I think Cindy made very specific threats & demands of Casey including that she would get custody of Caylee....IMHO Casey premeditatedly murdered Caylee to spite her mother.

Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #387 on: April 21, 2011, 02:56:45 AM »

I can't wait for this trial to start.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: April 21, 2011, 05:30:04 AM »

I'll say she has had some work done...

I'd say so too-wow

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: April 21, 2011, 05:52:32 AM »

Wonderful article in the HinkyMeter this time about the 200,031 reasons KC is guilty.  This brief article effectively removes all the smoke and mirrors from what has become a serious dog and pony show and renews my faith and belief that she will be found guilty and in all probability given the death penalty.  I don't know how I feel about the DP generally but if there has ever been a case where it's called for, it's this one.  The facts Valhall gives us so beautifully could not be overcome by a competent team of defense attorneys, much less the stinking bags of wind in place for this one.  I wonder if Bozo ever wishes he had not taken the meeting with KC?  His legal career (if you want to call it that) may well be finished when this case is.

I agree, excellent article
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: April 21, 2011, 05:57:31 AM »

Hope this hasnt been posted yet!!

Edit to fix link.  MB
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/235464/Casey-Anthony:-Should-bloggers-be-allowed-in-the-courtroom
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/20 ... -courtroom
Casey Anthony trial: should bloggers be allowed in the courtroom?
Loca -  Please slow down and make sure you highlight the entire link before copying and pasting.  You can't just click on the link. I think this is why your links are messing up.    MB

Wow that page was available when I posted it!! Now its not?

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/235464/Casey-Anthony:-Should-bloggers-be-allowed-in-the-courtroom

This works

Thanks Scatty and MuffyB 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: April 21, 2011, 06:09:34 AM »

Well, I don't doubt that Casey told Tony that George abused her. Personally, I don't know or care. She has certainly proven that she can weave a whole web of lies and keep it going for years! (Hi Ho, Hi-Ho, it's off to work Ho goes.)
If George did hit her, it wasn't hard enough to smack any sense into her and if you put Casey in front of me right now, she'd leave my presence black and blue!

Listen, a whole lot of folks got smacked on the rump a time or two and slapped and did not end up murdering their child. Casey is a compulsive liar and a baby killer. With all her lies, who would believe anything she says?

I still wonder what she did with herself and Caylee during all those days she was supposed to be at work. What did she do? Go back to the house after her parents left for work? Where did she get her money? That was a long time to be out of work and faking it.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: April 21, 2011, 09:18:31 AM »

Could Family Dysfunction Explain Casey's Behavior?
Possible Defense Strategies Would Keep Casey Off Stand
POSTED: 4:20 pm EDT April 20, 2011
UPDATED: 5:15 pm EDT April 20, 2011

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-exten ... etail.html
I am so sorry muffybee
here is the right link! I cut n pasted it from another source and it didnt work!!
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27615230/detail.html

I say hogwash

Let them give an explanation for Casey & then it will get impeached by whomever they attempt to put on with these lies.  All the jury has to remember is Casey's own words which are recorded.  "I LIED."   Why should any juror believe that she is telling the truth to anyone else during her incarceration or in the future?

Sure they are going to try to pin it on George or anyone else they can, but they wont succeed.   George insomuch testified a few weeks ago that he would do just about anything to save his daughter & displayed quite an attitude in the process, I think he knows he's the fall guy & has agreed to do it like the moron he is.  The only thing that I see relevant to her "alleged" abuse is it going toward possibly saving her from getting the needle but it does not excuse what she did.   For reasons I've commented on in the past 3 long years, I truly believe Casey had designs to kill her parents since she told Amy she was getting the house being one of those reasons.   I also strongly believe from the getgo that Cindy came home from arguing with her mother over Casey & then proceeded to argue with Casey regarding stealing again from her grandparents.   I think Cindy made very specific threats & demands of Casey including that she would get custody of Caylee....IMHO Casey premeditatedly murdered Caylee to spite her mother.

Another example of the Ants wanting to have it both ways. 

::snipping::You've met Cindy and George Anthony. How would you explain their relationship with their daughter Casey?

From everything we've heard or read from friends and other family members, the relations might best be described as strained. But this is strongly denied by George and Cindy Anthony themselves. Cindy calls Casey her "best friend." ::snipping2::

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/04/20/48hours/main20055766.shtml

My bold. 

An absolute contradiction of perspective of the relationship.  So which is the REAL KC:  An abused child or a best friend?  Sorry dufensen, that dog don't hunt.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: April 21, 2011, 09:34:26 AM »

Tony Lazzaro speaks in new deposition

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-new-deposition20110420,0,3340235.story

Good morning, Monks.

Is Tony really as dumb as he sounds in this?

"She used to make me dinner when we'd be living off of nothing," he said.
BBM  Uh, Tony, Maybe you were living off of nothing, but she wasn't.  She had mastered the fine art of stealing from her grandparents, friends, mother, and apparently whenever and wherever she had the chance.  Maybe you were living off of nothing, but she wasn't. She was just sharing her ill-gotten gains with you. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #394 on: April 21, 2011, 09:52:21 AM »

Aww, poor Casey, boo hoo friggin hoo. Bad childhood - though unfortunate - does not excuse murdering her own child. And puuuhleeez. She had it so bad living at home mooching off mom and dad, live-in babysitters, and no job or college classes to occupy her time. eye roll

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #395 on: April 21, 2011, 09:54:42 AM »

Cindy is full of bullchit too. She and Casey obviously hated each other. Casey wasn't her "best friend" until after it served Cindy well in the media to say so.

I remember you, Caylee.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: April 21, 2011, 10:27:12 AM »

Monkeys!!

Can't wait for CHBP's rulings today! 

Casey had it good at home, she chose not to leave, period.  If life was soooo bad at home, nothing should have stopped her from leaving.  Casey CHOSE to do what she did with her life, nothing forced her actions.  I'm sure her parents were after her to get a job, be productive in life, and to be a responsible mother to Caylee.  Casey is lazy and a mooch and that's how she planned on spending the rest of her life.  I guess part of her life dream will come true, she can be lazy for the rest of her life.....how ever long that may be.

Come on Judge Perry.....tick tock tick tock

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: April 21, 2011, 10:28:20 AM »

The nite that everyone met at Cindy's (a lot of KC friends) Jessie phoned somebody to get
bail for KC. This man was not there, but he did get the message. He probabley put up the
second bail. I aften wondered if he was trick. I got the impression he was an older man that
owned a hotel. Maybe KC spent a lot of time there in the day time. Annie also knew who this man was. Maybe it will come out at trial.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: April 21, 2011, 10:29:25 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-new-deposition20110420,0,3340235.story

Good morning, Monks.

BBM  Uh, Tony, Maybe you were living off of nothing, but she wasn't.  She had mastered the fine art of stealing from her grandparents, friends, mother, and apparently whenever and wherever she had the chance.  Maybe you were living off of nothing, but she wasn't. She was just sharing her ill-gotten gains with you. 

I have something else to add here.  She was a good girlfriend, huh?  Sure, she cooked, cleaned, did the laundry, furnished the food, hopped into bed.  Is that what a self-respecting young man considers a "Good girlfriend." For him to have allowed this and to have considered this as being a "Good girlfriend," is repugnant to me.  What did he contribute to this relationship except share his bed?  I have almost as little respect for him as I do for his paramour.

Sorry, Monks.  Good morning.  I am really steamed over this.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: April 21, 2011, 10:42:09 AM »

Good morning, Monks.

I have something else to add here.  She was a good girlfriend, huh?  Sure, she cooked, cleaned, did the laundry, furnished the food, hopped into bed.  Is that what a self-respecting young man considers a "Good girlfriend." For him to have allowed this and to have considered this as being a "Good girlfriend," is repugnant to me.  What did he contribute to this relationship except share his bed?  I have almost as little respect for him as I do for his paramour.

Sorry, Monks.  Good morning.  I am really steamed over this.
He is young, it was a brand new relationship, and I see it as Tony taking his time to feel everything out. Casey pushed herself on Tony really and yes, he accepted what Casey offered to him.  I don't see him acting any different than any young person would. Most kids their age don't want long term relationships, especially when a young child is in the picture. We all know that sex is a huge thing for guys, especially young guys, and if someone is giving it away.....they take it!!    This is jmo, but I don't see what Tony offered/didn't offer to their relationship is a moot point and I hope he can go on to have a normal happy life and forget about Casey Anthony.  This guy will have a very hard time ever trusting anyone ever again.   How sad.....

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.