March 28, 2024, 02:27:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 221914 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: April 21, 2011, 10:44:37 AM »

Ya know, a lot of people had bad childhoods and were mistreated and neglected.  I could tell you a lot about that, but I have no reason to.  I believe that once you become an adult you are responsible for who you are and what you do.  I left as soon as possible, got an education by working nights, weekends, sometimes two jobs, met a wonderful man, a doctor, married and had a wonderful life until his death.  I feel sad for any child who is abused.  I feel sorry for the child.  I do not feel sorry for an adult who blames their every bad act on their childhood.  It really is time to "Put on your big girl panties," and get over it.  I do not feel the least bit sorry for Casey.  She chose to stay in that situation with her overbearing mother.  Maybe George hit her, I don't know.  I do know it's no excuse to kill your child.  The connection does not compute.
If one is mistreated as a child, it is only logical that you would move heaven and earth to protect your own child against this  mistreatment, not mistreat it and then, in the final obscene act, murder it.  hogwash.

Casey is nothing more than a lazy, self-absorbed whore who, in order to continue her life as a disgusting slut, killed her child.  Pure and simple.  I hope I am allowed to use the word "Whore."  Nothing else seems adequate.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: April 21, 2011, 10:46:46 AM »

Could Family Dysfunction Explain Casey's Behavior?
Possible Defense Strategies Would Keep Casey Off Stand
POSTED: 4:20 pm EDT April 20, 2011
UPDATED: 5:15 pm EDT April 20, 2011

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-exten ... etail.html
I am so sorry muffybee
here is the right link! I cut n pasted it from another source and it didnt work!!
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27615230/detail.html

I say hogwash

Let them give an explanation for Casey & then it will get impeached by whomever they attempt to put on with these lies.  All the jury has to remember is Casey's own words which are recorded.  "I LIED."   Why should any juror believe that she is telling the truth to anyone else during her incarceration or in the future?

Sure they are going to try to pin it on George or anyone else they can, but they wont succeed.  George insomuch testified a few weeks ago that he would do just about anything to save his daughter & displayed quite an attitude in the process, I think he knows he's the fall guy & has agreed to do it like the moron he is.  The only thing that I see relevant to her "alleged" abuse is it going toward possibly saving her from getting the needle but it does not excuse what she did.  For reasons I've commented on in the past 3 long years, I truly believe Casey had designs to kill her parents since she told Amy she was getting the house being one of those reasons.   I also strongly believe from the get go that Cindy came home from arguing with her mother over Casey & then proceeded to argue with Casey regarding stealing again from her grandparents.   I think Cindy made very specific threats & demands of Casey including that she would get custody of Caylee....IMHO Casey premeditated murdered Caylee to spite her mother.

ITA CAPP.  I don't think that the freight train of a wreck we call Casey could have ever been stopped from killing Caylee..and I do believe that she was in the process of getting herself together after that killing and going on to comtemplate killing Cindy...was George's name even on the mortgage to the house?  No matter how Cindy would have played her cards that night..June 15, yelling at Casey, not discussing a thing with Casey, letting her know she was going to possibly go for custody of Caylee..any of the above..the end result would have been the same...just a different time and place.  If Cindy had kept her mouth shut until she had custody of Caylee..at some point in the future I still believe Casey would have murdered Caylee.  The thinking in Casey's mind was that Caylee, now able to walk, talk, and tell people what was going on, was no longer her daughter, but the problem....like a younger sibling who tattles on the older sibling.  Caylee had simply out lived her usefulness to Casey. And at this point Caylee was becoming a bigger problem to Casey's lifestyle then she had been previously..in Casey's mind Caylee just had to go.  Unfortunately I believe Shirley Pleasa had it right from the get-go...Casey hated Cindy more then she loved Caylee..I'll go a step further, more then she liked Caylee.  So murdering Caylee was going to hurt Cindy..so she got a twofer for the price of one.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: April 21, 2011, 10:48:00 AM »

Monkeys!!

Can't wait for CHBP's rulings today! 

Casey had it good at home, she chose not to leave, period.  If life was soooo bad at home, nothing should have stopped her from leaving.  Casey CHOSE to do what she did with her life, nothing forced her actions.  I'm sure her parents were after her to get a job, be productive in life, and to be a responsible mother to Caylee.  Casey is lazy and a mooch and that's how she planned on spending the rest of her life.  I guess part of her life dream will come true, she can be lazy for the rest of her life.....how ever long that may be.

Come on Judge Perry.....tick tock tick tock

I hope you're right, Tupelo. Do you have that "Itch" too?

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: April 21, 2011, 11:05:42 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-new-deposition20110420,0,3340235.story?page=1

Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriend says she was abused by her father
Tony Lazzaro speaks in new deposition   ::snipping2::

Former Casey Anthony boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro says in a newly released deposition filed in court Wednesday that Casey Anthony told him her father physically abused her.

"From what I remember, I think it was just hitting – that she was physically abused," Lazzaro told attorneys during a Feb. 18 deposition.

A transcript of that deposition was placed in the court file late Wednesday along with another deposition of Casey's former friend Amy Huizenga.

Well, I don't doubt that Casey told Tony that George abused her. Personally, I don't know or care. She has certainly proven that she can weave a whole web of lies and keep it going for years! (Hi Ho, Hi-Ho, it's off to work Ho goes.)
If George did hit her, it wasn't hard enough to smack any sense into her and if you put Casey in front of me right now, she'd leave my presence black and blue!
[/b]

BBM..

I have said before and I will say it again..how many of us, normal everyday children growing up in the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's didn't get a spanking, a quick slap across the mouth?  I sure did..when I was being naughty.  I didn't consider it abusive..just corrective punishment to get me in line.  Now a days spanking is unacceptable, smacking a filthy mouth is unacceptable..so times have changed..but..most of that jury is going to be in the 60+ year old to 30+ demographic..that's what I think..and they aren't going to consider George smacking or spanking Casey abusive..hitting to me is with a closed fist and I can't see George expanding that kind of energy on Casey or anyone else for that matter.  Paddle her behind yes...hit her..naw.  Casey is the person who has abused everyone in her path..did she ever repay Lee for the car..naw, did she ever repay her parents for the checks and credit card bills..naw, did she ever repay her Grand for the checks..naw, that's how she treats family...and she treated her friends no different...the list goes on and on...she is a professional con, thief, liar and user<a href="http://.....she ain&#039;t the abused..she is the abuser" target="_blank">http://.....she ain&#039;t the abused..she is the abuser</a>.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: April 21, 2011, 11:30:25 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27623790/detail.html

Tony L. depo

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27623766/detail.html

Amy H. depo

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: April 21, 2011, 11:32:12 AM »

Monkeys!!

Casey had it good at home, she chose not to leave, period.  If life was soooo bad at home, nothing should have stopped her from leaving.  Casey CHOSE to do what she did with her life, nothing forced her actions.  I'm sure her parents were after her to get a job, be productive in life, and to be a responsible mother to Caylee.  Casey is lazy and a mooch and that's how she planned on spending the rest of her life.  I guess part of her life dream will come true, she can be lazy for the rest of her life.....how ever long that may be.

I can't stop scratching!!  CJBP said he would rule by today, he has kept his word in the past on his ruling dates.  I think his mind was made up on most of the motions at the last hearing, but he's making the defense team squirm a little, you know, having some of that fun we heard about!  LOL   I mainly want to know if the air test will be allowed....I think that is what he is researching and the delay until today on all of his rulings.  jmo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: April 21, 2011, 11:35:21 AM »

Thank You Trimm!!!      Off to read, but whose first???

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: April 21, 2011, 11:37:26 AM »

Self Edit.....again.

I am so sorry Seeme!!  Thank you so much for posting these depos.      an angelic monkey

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: April 21, 2011, 11:45:10 AM »

I'm starting with Tony's depo first and just barely into it.....he can't seem to remember a lot, due to how long ago this all happened.  Yikes!

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: April 21, 2011, 11:52:01 AM »

I'm starting with Tony's depo first and just barely into it.....he can't seem to remember a lot, due to how long ago this all happened.  Yikes!

I think part of the defense strategy was to push depositions to the last minute, so that memories would fade...JMHO
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: April 21, 2011, 12:12:16 PM »

I think part of the defense strategy was to push depositions to the last minute, so that memories would fade...JMHO
I'm sure too Samarie, and it's working with the one person that spent the most time with Casey during those 31 days.  At least so far....even Tony tells Baez these questions could have been answered if he had been questioned about them much earlier.  I have a feeling that LDB can get Tony to remember quite a bit tho!!!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: April 21, 2011, 12:16:04 PM »

Right. Resentments wouldn't be fresh, and the "good" times now probably are looked back upon fondly. KC was a good girlfriend, a loving mother, yada yada... 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: April 21, 2011, 12:25:11 PM »

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/state/key-rulings-expected-in-casey-anthony-case

Key rulings expected today in Casey Anthony murder case

Posted: 10:33 AM
Last Updated: 47 minutes ago

By: Cary Williams

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. - An Orange County judge is expected to issue a series of rulings today that will likely have a major impact on Casey Anthony's upcoming murder trial.

Casey is accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, in the summer of 2008. The child's remains were found in a wooded near her home about six months later.

Judge Belvin Perry said he would rule on the evidence by today. His decisions will impact the scientific evidence of chloroform detected in the trunk of Casey's car. An expert witness for the prosecution said chemical compounds found in the trunk are consistent with human decomposition.
 ::snipping2::

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: April 21, 2011, 12:53:56 PM »

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/state/key-rulings-expected-in-casey-anthony-case

Key rulings expected today in Casey Anthony murder case

Posted: 10:33 AM
Last Updated: 47 minutes ago

By: Cary Williams

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. - An Orange County judge is expected to issue a series of rulings today that will likely have a major impact on Casey Anthony's upcoming murder trial.

Casey is accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, in the summer of 2008. The child's remains were found in a wooded near her home about six months later.

Judge Belvin Perry said he would rule on the evidence by today. His decisions will impact the scientific evidence of chloroform detected in the trunk of Casey's car. An expert witness for the prosecution said chemical compounds found in the trunk are consistent with human decomposition.
 ::snipping2::

why is the judge waiting til the last minute!!

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: April 21, 2011, 12:55:55 PM »

Monkeys!!

I can't stop scratching!!  CJBP said he would rule by today, he has kept his word in the past on his ruling dates.  I think his mind was made up on most of the motions at the last hearing, but he's making the defense team squirm a little, you know, having some of that fun we heard about!  LOL   I mainly want to know if the air test will be allowed....I think that is what he is researching and the delay until today on all of his rulings.  jmo

LOL  I hope that itch gets scratched very soon.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: April 21, 2011, 01:02:44 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-new-deposition20110420,0,3340235.story?page=1

Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriend says she was abused by her father
Tony Lazzaro speaks in new deposition   ::snipping2::

Former Casey Anthony boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro says in a newly released deposition filed in court Wednesday that Casey Anthony told him her father physically abused her.

"From what I remember, I think it was just hitting – that she was physically abused," Lazzaro told attorneys during a Feb. 18 deposition.

A transcript of that deposition was placed in the court file late Wednesday along with another deposition of Casey's former friend Amy Huizenga.

Well, I don't doubt that Casey told Tony that George abused her. Personally, I don't know or care. She has certainly proven that she can weave a whole web of lies and keep it going for years! (Hi Ho, Hi-Ho, it's off to work Ho goes.)
If George did hit her, it wasn't hard enough to smack any sense into her and if you put Casey in front of me right now, she'd leave my presence black and blue!
[/b]

BBM..

I have said before and I will say it again..how many of us, normal everyday children growing up in the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's didn't get a spanking, a quick slap across the mouth?  I sure did..when I was being naughty.  I didn't consider it abusive..just corrective punishment to get me in line.  Now a days spanking is unacceptable, smacking a filthy mouth is unacceptable..so times have changed..but..most of that jury is going to be in the 60+ year old to 30+ demographic..that's what I think..and they aren't going to consider George smacking or spanking Casey abusive..hitting to me is with a closed fist and I can't see George expanding that kind of energy on Casey or anyone else for that matter.  Paddle her behind yes...hit her..naw.  Casey is the person who has abused everyone in her path..did she ever repay Lee for the car..naw, did she ever repay her parents for the checks and credit card bills..naw, did she ever repay her Grand for the checks..naw, that's how she treats family...and she treated her friends no different...the list goes on and on...she is a professional con, thief, liar and user<a href="http://.....she ain&#039;t the abused..she is the abuser" target="_blank">http://.....she ain&#039;t the abused..she is the abuser</a>.

gypsy amen to that!  she stole from everyone except tony!! and his friends!! doesnt mean she wouldnt have with more time and trust.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: April 21, 2011, 01:24:26 PM »

Hi monkeys
regarding casey being a good girlfriend!
casey knew what she was doing and she was working it!! to her advantage!
casey worked  a plan to win tony over! she worked it hard!!!
the sex was  something she knew how to work to her advantage! when she wanted something!! she got it!!   ! by cleaning and cooking and doing their laundry or his!!
she knew she needed a place to crash!! so thus all the work to placate tony!! and his roomates.
she used psychology and some heavy duty sex!!! on him!
caylee didnt fit into this plan because time was of the essence! and she already knew tonys feelings on  children !!  he wanted boys ! caylee didnt fit in to caseys plans to win tony over!! caylee was a major hinderance!!

casey hated cindy with such intensity that her revenge played out in the form of caylees death! in her sick mind it was ok to kill caylee because she was a spiteful bitch and wanted cindy to suffer! thats how she justified it to be the right thing to do!!

it was all a lie the relationship with tony!! she was still making her rounds sleeping with other guys and leading some on!  how does spending just a few weeks with a girlfriend that cooks and cleans and gives good sex make her a good girlfriend!! she was on a mission!! to make him fall hard for her!!!  caylee paid the ultimate price!!

Loca
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: April 21, 2011, 01:42:35 PM »

Self Edit.....again.

I am so sorry Seeme!!  Thank you so much for posting these depos.      an angelic monkey

Not a problem Tupelohoney!! 
You're very Welcome!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: April 21, 2011, 01:46:22 PM »

Right. Resentments wouldn't be fresh, and the "good" times now probably are looked back upon fondly. KC was a good girlfriend, a loving mother, yada yada... 

I am getting the feeling that no one in Casey's inner circle wants to be the one that people point to and say it was your testimony that got her the guilty verdict. 

George and Cindy have expressed that sentiment and now I think we are seeing that in others.  I do wonder if the defense hasn't purposely set the stage for that ..off the record making them feel guilty if Casey is found guilty? 

It was plain a few weeks ago that was Baez' strategy with George when he had him on the stand and asked a question in such a way that had George basically saying he did not want to have to answer questions that would lead to Casey's guilt..he did not want to be the reason she would get the DP..it was concerning his reasons for possibly perjurying himself..that would be easier for George to live with, his own perjury, then knowing his testimony might lead to Casey's DP verdict. Hello George..that ship sailed when you testified at the GJ hearing in front of Judge Perry.

I think Baez is playing that card with everyone now.   

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: April 21, 2011, 01:48:30 PM »

theres a new article up on blink!

www.blinkoncrime.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.