March 28, 2024, 02:36:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 221916 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #420 on: April 21, 2011, 01:52:40 PM »

Oh yeah Loca, let us not forget how she would write her name with his last name over and over. Sociopath's can be very charming.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_know_if_someone_is_a_sociopath

Here is a list of ways to identify a sociopath. This list is from "Profile of a Sociopath". Is is a pretty good list of sociopathic indicators.

* Glibness/Superficial Charm
    * Manipulative and Conning
    * Grandiose Sense of Self
    * Pathological Lying
    * Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
    * Shallow Emotions
    * Incapacity for Love
    * Need for Stimulation
    * Callousness/Lack of Empathy
    * Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
    * Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
    * Irresponsibility/Unreliability
    * Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
    * Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
    * Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
    * Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
    * Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
    * Authoritarian
    * Secretive
    * Paranoid
    * Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
    * Conventional appearance
    * Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
    * Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
    * Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
    * Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
    * Incapable of real human attachment to another
    * Unable to feel remorse or guilt
    * Narcissism, grandiosity (self-importance not based on achievements)
    * May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_know_if_someone_is_a_sociopath#ixzz1KBIRBWtK

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: April 21, 2011, 01:58:33 PM »

I'm listening to INSession on TV.....they just showed a little snippet of Baez.....he said that if Caylee had been of any other race, instead of being white, no one would have heard about this case, it wouldn't be in the media.   Uhm, excuse me?  Not reporting your child missing for 31 days hits the media no matter what your race is.  Baez is such a putz!  He said something like.....There are many missing children but this child got all the attention,(slight pause) and rightfully so.  Sound familiar? And the reason this story got all the attention is because Casey, not Caylee, is young, pretty and white.  Get a clue Baez, America is not made up of totally ignorant people.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: April 21, 2011, 02:00:52 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/27624835/detail.html

Depositions Released Of Casey's Ex, Best Friend

Updated: 1:06 pm EDT April 21, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Chief Judge Belvin Perry is expected to issue his rulings Thursday about pioneer scientific evidence prosecutors want to use in the case against Casey Anthony. WFTV also obtained transcripts of depositions the defense took of Casey's now ex-boyfriend and her former best friend two months ago
 ::snipping2::
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27623790/detail.html    Anthony Lazarro
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27623766/detail.html    Amy Huizenga

The defense was focusing on Casey's allegations of abuse. Her boyfriend, Anthony "Tony" Lazzaro, told her lawyers that Casey said her father George had physically abused her. He did not remember her saying it was sexual in nature, as Casey later claimed in a letter to her jail pen pal.

I think I can most unfortunately speak to many people that have been abused in their childhood, whether that be emotional, physical or sexually OR any and all combined.   IMHO, that is NO excuse whatsoever for stealing, lying and certainly not murdering an innocent baby girl.   Casey had an option as a 21 year old girl, she could have saved her money (had she gotten a full time job) & made arrangements to live elsewhere with her child...that is not what she did & she knew the difference from right and wrong, I have no sympathy for her whatsoever in this regard.    I understand what it is like to live in those conditions but it was up to her to make a change for the better, she chose not to.   As stated so many times by myself and others before, at best the only thing the defense can hope for in this regard is to spare that miserable skank's life by lethal injection.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: April 21, 2011, 02:03:10 PM »

I'm listening to INSession on TV.....they just showed a little snippet of Baez.....he said that if Caylee had been of any other race, instead of being white, no one would have heard about this case, it wouldn't be in the media.   Uhm, excuse me?  Not reporting your child missing for 31 days hits the media no matter what your race is.  Baez is such a putz!  He said something like.....There are many missing children but this child got all the attention,(slight pause) and rightfully so.  Sound familiar? And the reason this story got all the attention is because Casey, not Caylee, is young, pretty and white.  Get a clue Baez, America is not made up of totally ignorant people.   

Byea$$ is attempting to play the race card...he thinks he's in the same league with Johnny Cochran...NOT!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: April 21, 2011, 02:06:01 PM »

gypsy amen to that!  she stole from everyone except tony!! and his friends!! doesnt mean she wouldnt have with more time and trust.

I don't think that Tony had anything to steal.  But I think I remember reading that Casey ran up Tony's bar bill at Fusion?  That he was given X amount for drinks while working, and Casey went way over on his limit???  I'll see if I can find a link to this......so at this time MODS.....this is jmoo!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #425 on: April 21, 2011, 02:09:52 PM »

Thanks Boo for refreshing our memories with the signs on how to recognize  sociopath behavior. I know early on this was discussed. With each passing day we have witnessed more and more of her actions fit the profile. 

One day closer for Justice for sweet little Caylee Marie. ::justice2NJ::

GOD BLESS AMERICA
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: April 21, 2011, 02:10:42 PM »

Rick Plesea, Cindy's brother, made it clear in his OCSO LE interview that Cindy was THE PRINCESS in their family & ruled over all her brothers (seemingly to the point of emasculation) just as she does George.

so I guess it carried on to her family.

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: April 21, 2011, 02:10:46 PM »

Byea$$ is attempting to play the race card...he thinks he's in the same league with Johnny Cochran...NOT!
Nope....but a Jose Cockroach he is!!   

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: April 21, 2011, 02:11:49 PM »

gypsy amen to that!  she stole from everyone except tony!! and his friends!! doesnt mean she wouldnt have with more time and trust.

I don't think that Tony had anything to steal.  But I think I remember reading that Casey ran up Tony's bar bill at Fusion?  That he was given X amount for drinks while working, and Casey went way over on his limit???  I'll see if I can find a link to this......so at this time MODS.....this is jmoo!!
oh that would be an interesting read if you can locate it!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: April 21, 2011, 02:12:39 PM »

tupelo
maybe tony and roomates had checkbooks/debit cards and credit cards no?

Loca
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #430 on: April 21, 2011, 02:13:59 PM »

You are so right Samarie. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: April 21, 2011, 02:14:16 PM »

Now, he's playing the race card!!!!   He's forgetting that an Hispanic woman (ficticious or real) was accused by the defendant of abduction.  Caylee's case hit national attention because the defendant is scum & her mother went on national TV with her @$$hat of an attorney lying their faces off!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: April 21, 2011, 02:17:12 PM »

Nope....but a Jose Cockroach he is!!   
duh! no one would have known of her white or not! had he not wanted to play the race card! saying he was the first hispanic to try a case of this magnitude! HE  put himself on national t.v with his other  infamous kick gerlado rivera! baez was all over the news! giving news conferences etc etc.

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: April 21, 2011, 02:18:30 PM »

tupelo
maybe tony and roomates had checkbooks/debit cards and credit cards no?
Sure, it's possible.....she may have found out that there was really nothing in the accounts....or she was just waiting, she had to feel these people out so as to know what crap to pull on them.  Who knows, maybe it was the one bridge she didn't feel like burning yet, she needed a place to stay, her family didn't know about Tony so no way to track her down (Yay Amy), maybe she thought she would eventually end up in NY with TL.

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: April 21, 2011, 02:23:48 PM »

Remember that KC did not have a key to Tony's apartment. Remember when he went to NY
she had to stay elsewhere. Maybe he didn't trust her.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: April 21, 2011, 02:24:18 PM »

I'm starting with Tony's depo first and just barely into it.....he can't seem to remember a lot, due to how long ago this all happened.  Yikes!

I think part of the defense strategy was to push depositions to the last minute, so that memories would fade...JMHO
I'm sure too Samarie, and it's working with the one person that spent the most time with Casey during those 31 days.  At least so far....even Tony tells Baez these questions could have been answered if he had been questioned about them much earlier.  I have a feeling that LDB can get Tony to remember quite a bit tho!!!

I'll be reading the depos with following the defense questions to him in mind.   I think we will get a more well rounded memory when the State has them both on the stand first in their case-in-cheif.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #436 on: April 21, 2011, 02:27:13 PM »

Still taking his cues from Casey.
"They just want Caylee back. That is all they are worried about right now is getting Caylee back" hesitates then adds as an afterthought "And you know what, that's all I am worried about too!"
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/07/24/casey-anthonys-slimball-attorney-on-nancy-grace/

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: April 21, 2011, 02:31:03 PM »

Thanks Seeme.I have power back on again and depositions!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: April 21, 2011, 02:32:11 PM »

I'm starting with Tony's depo first and just barely into it.....he can't seem to remember a lot, due to how long ago this all happened.  Yikes!

I don't think I could ever forget.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: April 21, 2011, 02:34:44 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYJwfoDodJs&feature=player_embedded
Casey Anthony: Baez says: "Casey Is Young, Pretty, And White 4/21/11

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.