April 16, 2024, 04:55:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 222437 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: April 21, 2011, 05:13:46 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27628608/detail.html

Judge Rules On Stain In Casey's Trunk

Judge Says Evidence Will Be Allowed At Trial

<snipped>
Perry was expected to rule on several other evidence mattes in the case, but a court official said no other rulings would be issued today.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: April 21, 2011, 05:14:29 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27628608/detail.html

Judge Rules On Stain In Casey's Trunk

Judge Says Evidence Will Be Allowed At Trial

Apparently this is the only ruling he will be making today.

But it's a good ruling!

Bella vita.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: April 21, 2011, 05:14:57 PM »

Has the plumber ever been deposed? 

Deposed, no.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: April 21, 2011, 05:21:04 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/april/235999/Casey-Anthony:-Judge-rules-stain-in-trunk-will-be-in-trial

Casey Anthony: Judge rules stain in trunk will be in trial

ORLANDO --
Judge Belvin Perry ruled Thursday that the stain found in Casey Anthony's car trunk will be allowed in the trial.

Perry is still expected to hand down other rulings on several motions regarding numerous pieces of key evidence, including air samples from Casey's car, the presence of chloroform in the trunk and her alleged computer search for "how to make chloroform."

These decisions will directly impact how each side proceeds through the trial.

The judge is also expected to make a decision about which, if any, of the following evidence should be allowed to be presented during Casey's murder trial:

Heart-shaped sticker found near Caylee Anthony's remains
Police dog alerts indicating a dead body in her car, and around the Anthony home.
 ::snipping2::

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: April 21, 2011, 05:30:44 PM »

If you look on the WESH Tv site they state that no other rulings are expected today?  What happened to the other rulings from the Frye hearing?
I was wondering the same thing.....did he give other dates for rulings???

IIRC he said he would rule by the 21st April.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: April 21, 2011, 05:34:20 PM »

Blink, I just want to say you are some kind of detective!!  I love the capabilities you have to pick up on key things in cases you cover. I read Cindy's letter about the pipes and how bad it smelled, and I just figured it was a way to cover up the smell in the car in some weird way. I would never have put together a plumbing issue with Cindy's being frantic and having to locate Casey.  Then today when I read Amy's depo, I picked up the "pipes" immediately. That would have passed me by, if I hadn't read your piece.   Thanks so much for all you do and share.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: April 21, 2011, 05:34:28 PM »

I wonder why JP is holding out on these other rulings?
I'm sure he said 4/21/11.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: April 21, 2011, 05:35:51 PM »

Richard Hornsby's comments re the decision to allow the stain into evidence.

"The stain is a vivid image that could sway them (Jury) to the State's evidence.   It makes for an obvious conclusion, and you don't need a Scientist to tell them what this stain may or may not mean".

George Anthony knew what the stain was, he put his nose right down in it to be sure. He knew it smelled of death.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: April 21, 2011, 05:38:13 PM »

"The stain is a vivid image that could sway them (Jury) to the State's evidence.   It makes for an obvious conclusion, and you don't need a Scientist to tell them what this stain may or may not mean".

George Anthony knew what the stain was, he put his nose right down in it to be sure. He knew it smelled of death.

The outline of it also appears to be that of one could be a small child's body.   

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: April 21, 2011, 05:42:12 PM »

I thought I heard the 21st too...I think there is a status hearing scheduled tomorrow, maybe he'll rule then..he wants to see the defense team's reaction close and up front.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: April 21, 2011, 05:44:42 PM »

I thought I heard the 21st too...I think there is a status hearing scheduled tomorrow, maybe he'll rule then..he wants to see the defense team's reaction close and up front.

Well, we know Bozo's sobbing like a little girl right about now...
Frankly, I don't really think the judge can tolerate the duhfense's whining up close and personal.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: April 21, 2011, 05:48:26 PM »

Courts are closed tomorrow....Good Friday.  The earliest will be Monday.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #492 on: April 21, 2011, 05:58:56 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  It is such a great day that I have to pop-in to wish everyone a wonderful Easter.   I am the quiet little monkey way up in the tree, always watching and listening for the wheels of justice to come rolling in for Caylee.  It hasn't fully arrived, but it's coming...and I just love the sound.     Its nice to see so many message boards lighting up with HJBP ruling.  Now, im off to visit with my grandkids for Easter.  Everyone have a blessed one!

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: April 21, 2011, 06:04:48 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  It is such a great day that I have to pop-in to wish everyone a wonderful Easter.   I am the quiet little monkey way up in the tree, always watching and listening for the wheels of justice to come rolling in for Caylee.  It hasn't fully arrived, but it's coming...and I just love the sound.     Its nice to see so many message boards lighting up with HJBP ruling.  Now, im off to visit with my grandkids for Easter.  Everyone have a blessed one!
bowtie
same to you

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: April 21, 2011, 06:08:06 PM »

poor baby Caylee!!!!

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: April 21, 2011, 06:09:58 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-rulings-eviden20110421,0,5605969.story
Casey Anthony trial: Trunk stain evidence may be admissible, judge rules
By Anthony Colarossi and Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
5:55 p.m. EDT, April 21, 2011

Evidence about a stain found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car may be admissible during her upcoming first-degree murder trial, Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry ruled Thursday.

The order is one of several key rulings expected from Perry on critical pieces of scientific evidence prosecutors want to use in their case against the 25-year-old.

Pending rulings remain

Perry was also expected to make decisions on whether scientific evidence about chloroform levels found in Anthony's car trunk and the growth of plant roots in the woods where Caylee's remains were found should be used at her trial.

But those rulings did not come Thursday as originally thought. The Orange County Courthouse is closed for Good Friday.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: April 21, 2011, 06:10:40 PM »

The outline of it also appears to be that of one could be a small child's body.   

Yes, once you look long enough the outline of where Caylee's body lay is quite clear.

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/t3066-the-case-against-casey-anthonya-very-interesting-photo-of-the-trunk-liner
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: April 21, 2011, 06:15:45 PM »

Courts are closed tomorrow....Good Friday.  The earliest will be Monday.

Swell.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: April 21, 2011, 06:16:26 PM »

Well, we know Bozo's sobbing like a little girl right about now...
Frankly, I don't really think the judge can tolerate the duhfense's whining up close and personal.

LOL ..I think the judge has a splendid sense of humor and perfect timing.

BoBo is crying like a little girl because now he has to rewrite the motion if he wants to try his hand again at getting it excluded..and he is smacking Mason around because he wanted those other rulings today.  Slow writing Baez is gonna run out of time to rewrite motions to exclude..none of his original motions have much of a chance of flying in MHO.  Expletives are flying in the Baez law office today..wait ..I'm sure he waited around to get those didn't he?  Lol Baez..is the weekend ruined for you? 

Maybe the judge just couldn't bear to give you the total smack down all at once..or he enjoys pain delivered in slow measured steps. Me ..I'd slap you on the a$$ and call you "Motion Denied Prince" for all of them.   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: April 21, 2011, 06:16:34 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27629719/detail.html
Judge Allows Stain Evidence In Anthony Trial
Attorneys For Casey Anthony Say Stain Is Irrelevant

POSTED: Thursday, April 21, 2011

Prosecutors said they believe the stain represents the spot where Caylee's body decomposed. Investigators said the stain did contain fatty acids that a state expert claims was consistent with decomposition.

In court filings, the defense called the stain evidence "irrelevant." But at the hearing, the defense failed to produce any factual evidence to support its claim. So, the ruling was relatively easy for Perry to make.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.