March 29, 2024, 09:02:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #191 4/17/11 - 4/26/11  (Read 222067 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: April 21, 2011, 06:18:12 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Casey Anthony: Judge Perry Rules: One down, more to go

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: April 21, 2011, 06:23:31 PM »

Blink, I just want to say you are some kind of detective!!  I love the capabilities you have to pick up on key things in cases you cover. I read Cindy's letter about the pipes and how bad it smelled, and I just figured it was a way to cover up the smell in the car in some weird way. I would never have put together a plumbing issue with Cindy's being frantic and having to locate Casey.  Then today when I read Amy's depo, I picked up the "pipes" immediately. That would have passed me by, if I hadn't read your piece.   Thanks so much for all you do and share.

So well said tupelo and I agree and would like to commend Blink also!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: April 21, 2011, 06:26:03 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  It is such a great day that I have to pop-in to wish everyone a wonderful Easter.   I am the quiet little monkey way up in the tree, always watching and listening for the wheels of justice to come rolling in for Caylee.  It hasn't fully arrived, but it's coming...and I just love the sound.     Its nice to see so many message boards lighting up with HJBP ruling.  Now, im off to visit with my grandkids for Easter.  Everyone have a blessed one!

I'm thrilled with the ruling!  ::justice2NJ::

Enjoy your easter with your grandkids! 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: April 21, 2011, 06:36:50 PM »

Blink, I just want to say you are some kind of detective!!  I love the capabilities you have to pick up on key things in cases you cover. I read Cindy's letter about the pipes and how bad it smelled, and I just figured it was a way to cover up the smell in the car in some weird way. I would never have put together a plumbing issue with Cindy's being frantic and having to locate Casey.  Then today when I read Amy's depo, I picked up the "pipes" immediately. That would have passed me by, if I hadn't read your piece.   Thanks so much for all you do and share.

Thank You Kindly.  I am very proud to be a fellow Monkey Advocate For Caylee with all of you ::justice2NJ::
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: April 21, 2011, 06:37:48 PM »

Thank You Kindly.  I am very proud to be a fellow Monkey Advocate For Caylee with all of you ::justice2NJ::

...and we are glad to have you among us, Blink!

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #505 on: April 21, 2011, 06:49:51 PM »

...and we are glad to have you among us, Blink!

I agree with the above Blink - I love reading your articles and the fact you are willing to share with us. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: April 21, 2011, 06:53:09 PM »

Has the plumber ever been deposed? 

Deposed, no.

Interviewed...........Yes..

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: April 21, 2011, 06:54:58 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/27628608/detail.html

Judge Rules On Stain In Casey's Trunk

Judge Says Evidence Will Be Allowed At Trial

<snipped>
Perry was expected to rule on several other evidence mattes in the case, but a court official said no other rulings would be issued today.

Which means it will be Monday since tomorrow is Good Friday and a holiday.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: April 21, 2011, 06:59:13 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27629719/detail.html
Judge Allows Stain Evidence In Anthony Trial
Attorneys For Casey Anthony Say Stain Is Irrelevant

POSTED: Thursday, April 21, 2011

::snipping2::
Prosecutors said they believe the stain represents the spot where Caylee's body decomposed. Investigators said the stain did contain fatty acids that a state expert claims was consistent with decomposition.

In court filings, the defense called the stain evidence "irrelevant." But at the hearing, the defense failed to produce any factual evidence to support its claim. So, the ruling was relatively easy for Perry to make.

If this one was denied, I believe they will all be denied.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: April 21, 2011, 07:01:00 PM »

Has the plumber ever been deposed? 

Deposed, no.

Interviewed...........Yes..

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: April 21, 2011, 07:45:41 PM »

Prosecutors said they believe the stain represents the spot where Caylee's body decomposed. Investigators said the stain did contain fatty acids that a state expert claims was consistent with decomposition.

In court filings, the defense called the stain evidence "irrelevant." But at the hearing, the defense failed to produce any factual evidence to support its claim. So, the ruling was relatively easy for Perry to make.

If this one was denied, I believe they will all be denied.

ITA Turbo..that is what I said above..and since no one caught the last line.... Just for fun I'm gonna repeat it:

Slap Baez on the a$$ and call him the "Motion Denied Prince".

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: April 21, 2011, 08:43:54 PM »

I'm really glad that a photo of a stain that was Caylee's decomposing body will help to convict her murderer.
All of the Anthonys and Baez have made a killing off selling Caylee's photos and videos, so it is very appropriate that a photo will get justice for Caylee.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: April 21, 2011, 08:47:54 PM »

I, too, appreciate all the work that you do in this case.  You are a true "angel among us"   an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: April 21, 2011, 08:49:47 PM »

InSession clip today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYJwfoDodJs

Casey Anthony: Baez says: "Casey Is Young, Pretty, And White 4/21/11

He's probably right to the extent that the case has drawn interest because of that combo, and that combo wasn't lost on him either. He knew the sensational aspects of having a "pretty, young white girl" who parties and 'lost' her toddler and..and.. who LE "rushed to judge" could be a ticket away from the mundane drudge work he was getting. I'd imagine that the minute he saw the swarm of media trucks all focused on the "missing child" and the "YPW" mom, he decided right then and there to hitch his wagon to her. He could not have ever known in his wildest dreams that her family and their antics could rival his. It was like  slime hooked up with evil and it's been like that ever since. The only real immediate family of the victim wants no justice so he got carte blanche to rampage for almost 3 yrs. I'll be so glad when this is over.

Yep, Miz....the actions of the Ants made this a national case.  I will NEVER forget watching Cindy on Greta's show...a couple days after the 911 call and she was confrontational talking on and on about HER reactions..."I haven't slept...I drink a lot of water...blah blah blah"  NOT pleading for information or for the public to help...not shedding a tear.  I was reading and only had the tv on in the background and I stopped dead in my tracks, put my book down, and thought that something was not right here!

In addition....Baez always loves to play the race card...remember his bragging about him being the first Hispanic lawyer to defend this high profile of a case? I bet the Hispanic community is cringing...hiding their faces and shouting..."He doesn't represent us!!".  (especially after hearing his direct and cross examinations in recent weeks).  And I want to tell him, "Who cares??"

The other thing Baez will never acknowledge is that people are curious because this was a woman who was given every chance in the world to succeed.  Her parents fully supported her and loved Caylee...willing to take care of her at every turn.  She was not a poor single mother living in a drug infested neighborhood, working 3 jobs to make ends meet, and 'lost it' and killed her child due to stress and isolation.  Don't get me wrong, that would be just as horrible but at least a bit more understandable.  And not as big a story because the sadness of poverty, drug addiction, and that endless cycle are so familiar.

But a young woman who could have gone to college, who had built in childcare if she had chosen to pursue a career, who was fed and clothed all during her pregnancy, and who was NEVER asked to supply anything to the care of herself or her precious child then MURDERED her daughter because of a fight with her mother, jealousy, or just plain selfishness....now THAT is why this case has drawn interest.

Good and decent people shake their heads and say WTF???

Sorry so long winded...and Hi to all you great monkeys old and new.  I have been here since the opening days with the Natalee Holloway case.  I love reading all your comments and insight...and I do read everyone...and I LOVE laughing out loud at your jokes, your pictures (I'm looking at your Miss Brandi!)...and our great moderators who keep us all behaving ourself....except when Capp does not!  HA!

Love ALL of you and am so looking forward to watching this trial with you.  Justice will be done, my friends.  Don't lose heart.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: April 21, 2011, 08:54:16 PM »

I will readily admit that I slept through most of my college biology courses.  So this distinction between DNA and fatty acids has me confused.  What are fatty acids and why don't they contain DNA? 

Sorry to ask a dumb question, but I thought almost all of the cells of the bodies contained some form of dna, so I don't understand why the fatty acids would be different.

Thanks to anyone who can enlighten me. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: April 21, 2011, 09:09:46 PM »

I will readily admit that I slept through most of my college biology courses.  So this distinction between DNA and fatty acids has me confused.  What are fatty acids and why don't they contain DNA? 

Sorry to ask a dumb question, but I thought almost all of the cells of the bodies contained some form of dna, so I don't understand why the fatty acids would be different.

This may be an over simplification but fatty acids bind TO DNA. The energy of interaction of fatty acids with DNA depends on both the number of double bonds and the geometric configuration of the fatty acid and the nucleotide composition of DNA. I am not sure about this, but it is my understanding the half life of DNA is not as long as the fatty acids so the DNA may have degenerated which left the fatty acids. My guess would be with the extreme heat the DNA was badly damaged. Studies of isolated DNA from the samples most likely showed that it had become increasingly fragmented as time went on.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: April 21, 2011, 09:18:36 PM »

This may be an over simplification but fatty acids bind TO DNA. The energy of interaction of fatty acids with DNA depends on both the number of double bonds and the geometric configuration of the fatty acid and the nucleotide composition of DNA. I am not sure about this, but it is my understanding the half life of DNA is not as long as the fatty acids so the DNA may have degenerated which left the fatty acids. My guess would be with the extreme heat the DNA was badly damaged. Studies of isolated DNA from the samples most likely showed that it had become increasingly fragmented as time went on.

Just talked to my sister in law - I was right about the damage to the DNA. She said DNA damages with heat, BUT the FBI lab MIGHT.........JUST MIGHT..............by very slowly cooling that denatured DNA, they MIGHT could actually get the strands to reanneal or close up again. She said it was a very sensitive process & a lot depended on how fragmented the DNA was, but theoretically it could be done.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: April 21, 2011, 10:44:33 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbOA2G9r0A4&sns=em

Casey Anthony: Prime News 4/21/11 Part 1
Sierra1947

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: April 21, 2011, 10:55:22 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbOA2G9r0A4&sns=em

Casey Anthony: Prime News 4/21/11 Part 1
Sierra1947

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNJDc2pf820&sns=em

Casey Anthony: Prime News 4/21/11 Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOPMzW1Took&sns=em

Casey Anthony Prime News 42111 Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIWWv9gvlZw&sns=em

Casey Anthony: Prime News 4/21/11 Part 4

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #519 on: April 21, 2011, 10:55:25 PM »

Just talked to my sister in law - I was right about the damage to the DNA. She said DNA damages with heat, BUT the FBI lab MIGHT.........JUST MIGHT..............by very slowly cooling that denatured DNA, they MIGHT could actually get the strands to reanneal or close up again. She said it was a very sensitive process & a lot depended on how fragmented the DNA was, but theoretically it could be done.
[/quote]

Turbo Wow that is interesting. Thank you for asking your SIL about the DNA.
Thank You flutter1 for asking the question.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.